Shae and the Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caressed her breasts gently, plucking mercilessly at her erect nipples, making her squirm under his hand. Her hips arched against the leg that was between hers trying to rub against his thigh as she felt an amazing surge of lust pulse through her.

She tore her mouth from under his, panting, trying to catch her breath. "Rowan?" His hand slipped down to the lace of the black panty she wore. He gripped it in his fist, ripping it from her hips. His head came up and he listened intently, hearing another bong. He could almost feel time flying by. If he didn't do this now, he would have to wait another year before he could come to here like this again.

His hands tore at the fastening of his pants, yanking them down and kicking them off his long legs. Then he slipped between her thighs, his hard cock pressing against the entrance to her moist channel.

"I'm sorry, Shae, love. I didn't want to have to rush this but time is running short." He started to push inside of her, feeling her resistance in the tension of her muscles grabbing at his cock. "Easy, love. Let me... ahh," he groaned as he felt her take all of him. He rested in her, giving her a second to adjust but that was all he had. He could already hear the next bong beginning as time started speeding up for him. Was this the eighth? The ninth? He couldn't tell. His hips started to thrust, feeling her soft spongy walls caressing his hardness as he moved.

She moved under him too, at first trying to ease the soreness of his first thrust, then with passion as she felt his heat inside of her. His hands came to her face and framed it as he kissed her slowly, his tongue mating with hers echoing the movement of his cock inside of her. She pushed her hips up against his, meeting every movement of his as a strange glow started inside of her. It was a feeling unlike any she had felt before, a melding of energies that coiled deep inside of her. She looked up into his handsome face and he stared back at her.

Her breath caught in her throat, his eyes. His eyes were different, the pupils growing larger and changing shape subtly. He lifted his head again and this time she heard it also, the distant call of the old clock. It sounded disjointed, strangely prolonged in the silence. His thrusts took on a hurried quality, and he kissed her again, his tongue pushing into her mouth. She could feel the glow inside of her grow with every thrust he made until the pleasure began to swamp into her, violently, almost painfully. His mouth changed, she could feel whiskers and a cold nose pressed to her face. His teeth grew sharper.

He thrust once more and she could feel his body convulse in pleasure, long hot spurts of his cum filling her inside.

Pleasure hit her hard and then something else, a tugging inside where that glow still grew. Her body cramped and she screamed in pain, writhing under Rowan as she tried to curl into a ball. She could feel her body changing, growing smaller somehow. Her nose grew longer, her eyes changed. She felt hair springing from her skin, growing longer and thick upon her body. A sharp pain at the end of her backbone and she actually felt her tail grow, coil and twist as she tried to adapt to all the changes being forced upon her so suddenly.

The scream changed, becoming the yowl of a cat, loud and demanding. And suddenly she sat up, her new eyes adjusting. Everything had changed, perspectives, distances, even how things moved. Things that had once seemed so fast to her, slowed until every shift seemed intricate and timeless. She twitched her nose, amazed at what she could smell, her odor and more important, his. Not to mention the beef stew her neighbors had for dinner and the mouse that was living in the wall in the apartment one floor down from hers.

She turned to see Rowan, once more in cat form staring at her speculatively. She smiled and felt her cat lips twitch but knew he understood the gesture. She could hear him in her mind and answered him in kind, telling him of the wonders of her new body, the marvels of feeling so loose of limb and free, and finally, she told him the one thing that would keep her in this shape, even though she didn't know it. She told him she loved him.

He nuzzled against her, rubbing her body with his, rubbing her face against his. She responded and heard herself purr for the first time in delight.

Then they both heard it and jumped from the bed to rush to the door of the apartment.

The people outside were knocking and nervous. Asking the same questions of each other. "Did you hear it? It was a scream wasn't it? At the end, it sounded inhuman, like some kind of animal, right?" Shae heard the questions and smiled looking over her furry shoulder at her mate. She heard the keys and then a sudden sneeze.

The door was opened and they ran through it and down the stairs, sneaking through the doors as someone was coming in to run down the long walkway, disappearing into the night.

And on the edge of her range of hearing, Shae heard her old landlord curse loudly. "Shit," he sneezed loudly, "who let them damn cats in here!?"

12