Shaima The Kushite Dhampir

Story Info
Life and times of an African semi-vampire in Ottawa.
2.8k words
4.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"In the old days, the nation of South Sudan was known as the Kingdom of Kush, or Nubia, and it was a wonder of the African World, a mighty nation whose glory and power surpassed that of latter empires like the Assyrians, Babylonians, Egyptians, Greeks and Romans," Professor Shaima Machar said, speaking to her African Studies Class at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario.

Standing in front of the packed classroom, Professor Shaima Machar cut an impressive figure. Six feet tall, curvy and sexy, with mahogany-hued skin, and a stylish Afro, she looked absolutely gorgeous in a Black leather vest over a white blouse, Black Capri pants, and stylish sandals which added an additional inch to her already lofty height. As she continued her erudition on African history, her students realized that she wasn't just exotically beautiful, the lady had major brains too...

It was six o'clock in the evening, and outside, it was already dark. September had come, with its chill and rapidly descending darkness, and the Professor was well aware that most of her students were still lamenting the lost days of summer. Professor Machar could relate. Mere weeks ago Shaima Machar was enjoying herself in her hometown of Malakal, Republic of South Sudan, and now she was back in the Capital region of Canada, with classes to teach and so on. The summer had indeed been much too brief...

"Wow, this is the first I've heard of this," said a student, raising his hand. Professor Machar looked at the big and tall, Afro-sporting young Black man with the Bob Marley T-shirt and blue jeans, and repressed a smile. Truth be told, she would have been surprised if these ordinary Canadian students, including the Black ones, knew anything about some of the lost empires of the African Motherland. Such knowledge had been systemically erased by Western society...

In a time when identity, race and nationality seemed to be at the forefront of politics across North America and Western Europe, the suppression of African knowledge and scholarship were matters of policy for the fascists in charge. Of course, even admitting that this was the way of things is bound to attract controversy. As a Black female instructor teaching at a Canadian university, Professor Shaima Machar knew she had to walk a fine line.

"In our society, I'm afraid that African history has been neglected, which is a pity since it's a major part of world history," Professor Machar answered carefully, and she took a look at the makeup of the classroom. Thirty two students. Seventeen Blacks. Three Asians. Five Arabs. Seven Caucasians. She smiled to herself, pleased to be surrounded by some melanin for a change. The racial makeup of the classroom was reflective of demographic changes across the province of Ontario, and the rest of Canada. Diversity is here to stay, Professor Machar thought, pleased.

"Ma'am, I absolutely agree, we all know about great military leaders like Julius Caesar or Charlemagne, we should learn about Shaka Zulu," said another male student, a red-haired young white guy, and he looked at the attractive, dreadlocked Black female student next to him and raised his fist. Reluctantly the female student bumped her fist against his, and Mr. Redhead smirked, and then looked at the Professor, who was trying really hard not to roll her chestnut eyes.

"Well said, young man, but the Kingdom of Kush, and the later Kushite Empire, existed long before Julius Caesar or ancient Rome, we're talking about 1000 B.C. or so," Professor Machar remarked, and the entire class listened with rapt attention as she continued. This was but the second class, and Professor Machar knew that most of the students didn't really have much interest in African history. Most of them majored in other subjects, and were looking for an easy elective...

"Ma'am, I am Raphael, and I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the class today, African history indeed fascinates me," said the same burly young brother who had first spoken, addressing Professor Machar at the end of the class. The Professor looked at this young Black man with the sincere eyes and enchanting smile, and nodded. When he held out his hand, she shook it without hesitation.

"Good to meet you, Raphael, I like your enthusiasm, what's your major?" Professor Machar asked, and Raphael smiled, and his next words surprised her. She hadn't been teaching too long, and had been quite surprised to be offered a full Professorship at Carleton University after only three years at the institution. The school didn't exactly have a great track record with contract instructors and adjunct Professors. Although surprised at the time, Shaima Machar graciously offered the school's offer and joined the African Studies School as a full Professor.

"I'm a double major, ma'am, Civil Engineering and African Studies," Raphael said, and Professor Shaima Machar smiled, and looked at him thoughtfully. This was most unexpected. Professor Machar had to admit, when she thought of an engineer, she usually envisioned a nerdy white guy, or an Asian guy of some type, or perhaps even a masculine white female, but not an Afro-sporting, soulful young brother. Her thoughts must have been reflected on her face, for Raphael smiled knowingly...

"Why, that's interesting, Raphael, you don't see a lot of people who like both the sciences and the humanities," Professor Machar said, and Raphael nodded. As they spoke, she took his measure, and found him quite interesting. Still, it was getting late so she cut their conversation short, excused herself and then Raphael wished her a good day and left. Smart brother with a nice ass, Professor Machar thought to herself as she watched Raphael exit the classroom.

Professor Shaima Machar exited the Southam Hall building and made her way through the Quad, then the University Center building. She'd parked her old Rav4 right in front of the U.C. building, and was relieved to see that campus safety hadn't issued her a ticket. She got in and drove away, headed down Bronson Avenue. Swiftly she made her way toward the Glebe, and stopped at her neighborhood, which was off Bank Street, and within walking distance of the Independent Grocery Store.

"Home sweet home," Shaima Machar said to herself, as she returned to her pricy, one-bedroom apartment located in this chic part of town. The place was nice, within walking distance of her previous place of employment, Parliament Hill, where she'd been a mid-level manager in the Office of Government Affairs. After years of toiling away in the world of politics, Shaima Machar returned to her true passion, teaching.

Oh, and Shaima Machar absolutely relished being back at her alma mater, Carleton University. She graduated with her MBA in 2007, at the age of twenty two. Returning to teach at the School of African Studies was a great honor for her. It felt so damn good to be home, so to speak. Even after all the things which happened in her life, Shaima Machar still valued the little things, such as being in familiar territory...

"What are you going to do to me?" came a feminine voice, startling Shaima out of her train of thought. She turned on the light, not that her preternatural eyes needed help to see in the darkness. A stocky, muscular young woman with alabaster skin pockmarked with stylish tattoos, moist blue eyes and short, mousy brown hair sat in a corner of the living room, stark naked and bound to the floor by thick steel chains. Shaima shook her head upon realizing that her captive had somehow managed to slip off her gag...

"Oh, everything, my dear," Shaima Machar said, and as the startled young woman looked on, her beautiful captor's eyes turned bright crimson, and her teeth elongated and sharpened. Gasping in shock, the young woman recoiled, watching in horror as the beautiful, dark-skinned apparition stepped closer, and tugged on her chain, dragging her forward. The young woman tried to resist, but could not. She struggled against the beautiful monster's might, to no avail. She was just too damn strong...

"Why are you doing this?" the young woman asked, and Shaima Machar smiled, and licked her lips. She never got tired of hearing the human morsels beg for their lives, or wonder why they had been chosen. This particular morsel, Vanessa something or other, caught Shaima's attention one night at the Honest Lawyer Bar. Vanessa, a student at Algonquin College, was new in town, having moved to Ottawa from Calgary, Alberta. Newly out as a lesbian, Vanessa was looking for some womanly fun, and felt drawn to the tall, attractive and well-dressed Black lady whom she saw at the bar, a few nights ago...

"We must feed, in one way or another, my dear," Shaima replied, and she grabbed Vanessa by the throat, and looked into her prey's blue eyes. This was the moment of truth. What Shaima had been looking forward to when she approached, seduced, and took home the tomboyish cutie whom she met at the bar. A lot of apex predators liked their prey to be meek and subdued, but Shaima liked the ones who fought back. They tasted much better than the weak ones...

"Fuck you, bitch," Vanessa hissed, and Shaima smiled, relishing the ferocity she saw in her chosen prey. The young woman glared defiantly at her, and cussed her out. Smiling, Shaima sank her fangs into Vanessa's neck, and took her sweet time as she drained her victim. As was Shaima's custom, she did not drink the last drop of blood, and snapped her victim's neck, to ensure that she would not come back. The world was already full of monsters, and Shaima Machar had no desire to create additional ones...

"So tasty and wonderful," Shaima said to Vanessa's corpse, and the gorgeous, dark-skinned predator undressed, and sat naked in her living room. Closing her eyes, she savored Vanessa's blood, and recalled their passionate lovemaking from a few nights ago. Vanessa, who shortened her name to Van, like a lot of Butch chicks, was foxy and fierce on the streets but tame in the sheets.

"Fuck me hard, Shaima," Vanessa said, as the gorgeous older Black woman laid her in bed, and pleasured her. The pale-skinned, masculine, and decidedly horny young Albertan queer woman leaned back as Shaima kissed her passionately, then proceeded to caress her small breasts and then finger her pussy. When Shaima spread Vanessa's muscular legs and buried her lovely face between her thighs, the younger woman held her breath.

"Ask and you shall receive," Shaima replied, winking at a rather impatient Vanessa, as she continued to pleasure her. Teasing Vanessa's clitoris with her tongue, Shaima fingered the foxy Butch cutie, and Vanessa's moans soon filled the apartment. Later, Shaima found herself on all fours, as the freaky Vanessa smacked her big bum, and ate her pussy from behind. Shaima moaned softly and pinched her erect nipples, loving what Vanessa the Butch chick was doing to her...

"Hmm, this is it, fuck me like that," Vanessa hissed, a little while later, as Shaima put her on all fours, and fucked her with a strap-on dildo. Shaima grabbed Vanessa's short hair and yanked her head back with one hand, spanking the Butch cutie's pale ass with the other. Bucking her hips, Shaima thrust the dildo deeper and deeper into Vanessa's pussy, and fucked her roughly until the Butch slut tapped out, orgasmic at last. Afterwards, the two women lay in each other's arms, happy as can be...

"You're on fire, Vanessa, I'm glad I met you," Shaima said to the Butch cutie, who was still glowing after some truly stupendous sex. Vanessa looked at Shaima adoringly, absolutely amazed by this tall, voluptuous and absolutely gorgeous Black woman. Shaima was so sexy and classy, and evidently well-off judging by her lavish surroundings. Vanessa thought she might have hit the jackpot, until Shaima knocked her out and took her prisoner...

"I do what I must," Shaima Machar said to herself, sighing happily after climaxing to the memory of her seducing and sexing the lovely and now very dead Vanessa. She took her wet fingers out of her pussy and brought them to her lips. Tasting herself, Shaima smiled. Tonight's feeding satisfied her unnatural cravings for intense sex, violence and death. At least for the time being.

Born in the City of Malakal, Republic of South Sudan, on February 5, 1985, Shaima Machar had a normal life for most of her existence. In the summer of 2004, her parents, Imam and scholar Mohammed and Fatouma Machar moved the family to the City of Ottawa, Ontario. While studying Business Administration and African Studies at Carleton University, Shaima discovered that she was different from other people. Thanks to one of her ancestors mating with a Blood Drinker in ancient times, and an ancient inhuman gene resurfacing, Shaima was a Dhampir...

"Shaima, you are unique, my dear, you are a Dhampir, half human and half Vampire, able to do what Vampires cannot do, such as withstand the light of the sun, and yet, stronger and faster than any human being could ever be," said Shaima's father, Imam Mohammed Machar, the day his adult daughter inquired about the changes she'd been undergoing. The young woman looked at her father with confusion, and the old Muslim preacher hugged his trembling daughter.

"I am a monster," Shaima repeated, and her father started to explain certain things to her, but she wasn't listening to his words. As Mohammed Machar spoke about the long history of conflict, and intermingling between the South Sudanese people and the Undead, a history that went back to the Kush Empire days, Shaima listened to his heartbeat which sounded like thunder in her ears. Unable to help herself, Shaima sank her fangs into her father's neck, and drained the old man of his precious blood...

"Shaima, what are you doing?" cried Fatouma Machar, as she came home, and found her only daughter Shaima feeding on her father. Rushing to her husband's aid, the old South Sudanese woman tried to pry her daughter away from him, to no avail. Shaima finally let go of her father, and turned on her mother. Eyes bright red, and fangs bared, Shaima pounced on her mother, and sank her fangs into her neck. Thus, Shaima Machar completed her transformation from nascent Dhampir into full-fledged super predator. Her first victims were her own family...

Fast forward a decade, and Shaima Machar was doing fairly well. The young half-human, half-Vampire hybrid got control of her powers, and after some traveling and soul-searching, she discovered her place in the world. Shaima Machar felt like a monster after slaughtering her own family, and went back to her native South Sudan in a quest for answers. While in her native land, Shaima met both mortals and Immortals, and learned the hidden history of the Vampire species and their connection to Africa, specifically the land of Kush, now called South Sudan.

"Vampires have roamed the land of Kush for millennia, sometimes preying upon it, sometimes defending it, as a Dhampir, you must be true to your nature, and choose your own path," said an ancient Vampire named Nedjeh, when Shaima Machar approached him one day in the City of Djouba, Capital of South Sudan. The tall, handsome Vampire, newly risen after many centuries of slumber, seemed most pleased to meet the young Dhampir.

"Thank you, Elder Brother," Shaima Machar replied, and the Vampire Nedjeh nodded gracefully. For a few days, Shaima and Nedjeh hung out, and the old vampire taught her the rules. He did not believe in preying on humans, especially in the age of technology, where vampires could easily be detected and then a witch hunt would follow. Nedjeh taught Shaima how to sustain herself on the blood of animals, and while staying with him, she followed his rules, though they disgusted her...

Shaima Machar came to South Sudan as a confused young hybrid, unsure of her place in the world. She returned to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, full of knowledge and confidence. Nedjeh told her that as a Dhampir, while she would eventually die like a mortal would, she could slow down the process by drinking blood regularly. The vampirism in Shaima's DNA would extend her lifespan to many decades, possibly centuries, beyond that of an ordinary mortal.

Thrilled at the possibility of living for centuries, Shaima Machar set out to become a veritable goddess among mortals. Hence why she returned to Carleton University, completed her MBA and began working in the worlds of Business and Politics. With her formidable beauty, brains, credentials and supernatural abilities, nothing could get in Shaima's way. Vying for success and power in both the mundane world and the realm of the supernatural, Shaima Machar was destined to become a force to reckon with...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Redoubt: Vampire vs. Zombies Woman caught in Vampire/Zombie war.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Vampires of Jamaica Jamaican Vampire Queen defends Canada from Demons.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
BOOK 2 - Viktoria Ch. 01 Draga.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Incubus Ch. 01 Lilly summons a demon to avenge her mother's death.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Telepath, James Porter He FEEDS on her PASSION. Her ORGASMS give him STRENGTH.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories