Shakedowns & Satisfaction Ch. 2

Story Info
Blackmailed & helpless, Paula is used by strangers.
1.5k words
4.27
213.1k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having driven her car back home from the school, Paula was now sitting in Owen's car. As he drove, the two sat in silence, Paula still hanging her head in shame. She thought of John, her husband, and felt tears rolling down her cheeks. "What was she going to do?" she wondered. She wanted to jump from the car. She thought about running away and changing her identity, about killing herself or killing Oren. Her mind jumped irrationally from thought to thought trying to find a way out of her predicament.

"Take your clothes off," Oren said suddenly.

"But ... but, someone could see," Paula almost whispered.

"Just do it!"

Paula slowly began pulling her dress up over her head. She wore nothing underneath. Then she slumped, naked in the passenger seat, glancing at passing motorists and trying to keep her breasts below the level of the window.

Oren looked at her, admiring her beauty. He thought her 34B breasts with their smallish brown nipples looked perfect on her slim body. Removing something from the glovebox, he said, "Put this on and lay down on the seat." Paula took the object and, for a moment, didn't know what it was. Then she saw that it was a leather mask, designed to completely cover her face with only a small hole for her to breathe through. It took Paula a few moments, fumbling with the buckles, to get it on. Then she felt Oren pull her head down to his lap.

Paula didn't know whether to be frightened or grateful. She felt less exposed laying down, also no one would recognise her, but she was unable to see. She would not be required to suck Oren, she knew. The hole in the mask was too small. She just lay on her side, her head in Oren's lap, straining with her remaining senses to try to tell what was happening.

Oren looked down at Paula seeing how her nipples had hardened in the cool air. One at a time, he took each nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger, gradually increasing the pressure. Then he reached down and put his hand between Paula's legs.

Paula lifted her leg, allowing him access to her lips and the wetness between. As Oren started rubbing her clit in rapid circular movements, Paula involuntarily arched her back. She forgot about her thoughts of escape. She forgot to follow the sounds around her and the turns the car was making. Instead, Paula's mind focused on the sensations in her crotch.

Suddenly the stimulation stopped and Paula wanted to groan. Then she felt a 'bump,bump' as the car turned into a driveway. "A parking lot. They must be in a parking lot," Paula realized as she felt the motion of the car as it turned and parked.

"Get up on your knees," Oren told her after he had shut off the engine.

Paula complied, the thought strangely crossing her mind that he wasn't making her say 'Yes, Sir' as long as she quickly did as she was told. Paula felt the pressure of Oren's hand between her shoulder blades as he held Paula's head in his lap. She knew that her naked ass was thrust obscenely up in the air, but Paula just lay there, limp, while Oren began stroking her naked back and ass.

Oren marveled at Paula's beauty as he stroked her body. It occurred to him how extremely fortunate he was to have her under his control. He also knew that the other men in the adult book store parking lot would appreciate her beauty. He reached into the side pocket of his car and removed some vaseline. Putting a dab on his finger, he rubbed it on Paula's asshole.

Paula felt Oren's finger and her asshole tensed, but once again her wetness increased. She had stopped thinking about being blackmailed - about fighting to save her job and marriage. She would simply submit to Oren's use of her. She heard a sound, the sound of the car windows being opened. She began to raise herself, but Oren's hands pressing down on her back reminded her that she was not to move. Then she felt other hands as they reached in the window behind her, grasping her ass.

With a sharp intake of breath, Paula flinched, trying to move her ass away from the open window. Oren held her down, reminding Paula once again to relax and submit. Paula let her body go limp. She had never felt so vulnerable, so willing to be used. She felt like a slave, on her knees while strangers had full access to her naked ass and cunt. She felt two fingers open her and was surprised to feel how very wet she was. The two fingers slid into her, then another began pressing into her ass. Paula tried to relax further, hoping to open her ass to the invading finger. As she did so, the fingers within her started moving in a fucking motion. She felt as they moved in unison, invading her insides. She found herself pressing her face further into Oren's lap as opened her holes to their invading thrusts. The fucking built in momentum. The two fingers in her cunt were replaced by three, then a second finger joined the finger in her ass. Paula's moans had turned into grunts as the fingers slammed into her. She felt that her holes had been spread to their limit. She had stopped wondering who or how many people were watching her or fucking her. All that mattered was the orgasm building inside her.

When the orgasm hit, Paula bit her lip trying to stifle a scream. Her cunt and her entire abdomen went into contractions, pumping her juices out so that they dripped down the inside of her thighs. Her asshole, after initially contracting, had opened up wide. A third finger joined the other two that were pumping into her ass. Wave after wave of orgasm passed through Paula. Never before had she cum for so long. Then, as the orgasm subsided and the fingers withdrew, Paula was left feeling as though she had two empty, gaping holes between her legs.

"Thank you gentlemen," Paula heard Oren say as he started the car. He put the car in gear and pulled out of the parking lot, as Paula collapsed on the seat next to him. She lay there, her mind empty, feeling the dull thob and wetness between her legs.

* * *

Oren turned in at a dirt road and followed it over the hill and down towards the river. He had driven in silence, the scent of Paula's sex filling the car.

Paula was laying there, half on and half off the car seat, making no attempt to move. Drained of all will and desire, her mind simply focused on the car's movements. She felt the bumps as Oren inched the car down the dirt road; felt the car stop; heard as Oren turned off the car and got out. Birds were chirping. A warm breeze blew through the open windows.

Paula listened as soft footsteps approach her side of the car, then the door opened.

"Get out," Oren said.

Paula backed out of the car and stood, almost falling over. Still wearing the mask and unable to see, she felt disoriented and slightly dizzy.

"You can take off the mask," Oren instructed.

Paula removed the mask and was momentarily blinded by the bright sunlight, then her surroundings came into focus. She stood on a grassy slope. There was a single tree near the front of the car. At the bottom of the field, a small river flowed. Two young men stood holding fishing rods, staring not at the river, but at her. Paula felt the soft breeze flowing over her naked body, then Oren gently took her hand in his.

Oren led Paula to the front of the car, then had her lay her face down on the hood. Paula's face was turned, watching the two men fishing as they in turn watched her. She heard the sound of Oren's zipper, felt him move between her parted legs, felt his member enter her still wet hole.

The whole time Paula was being fucked, her eyes never left the two fishermen. She listened to the sound of slapping flesh, heard her own little grunts as she watched the two men begin to climb the hill. She watched as they came to within twenty feet of her and stopped. They were looking at her - seeing her ass shake with each thrust. They saw her tits mashed against the hood of the car, her hands out to brace herself. Paula's cunt, she knew, was awash in fluids. Oren's cock freely slammed into her. Then Paula felt Oren tense, felt his cock expand, felt his fluids join with hers. The whole time, through her own grunts and groans, Paula continued to watch the fisherman. Her eyes seemed to tell them everything - she was there to be used.