Shakedowns & Satisfaction Ch. 3

Story Info
Paula's husband returns home.
1.8k words
4.18
140k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula awoke after a nearly sleepless night and almost immediately wanted to cry. In a few short days she had gone from the role of loving and devoted wife to that of slut. "How could she have gotten to this point?" she wondered. When it started, she had only wanted to save her marriage, to keep her life from being ruined. She had been terrified at the thought that someone might see the photos Oren had of her. Now, though she tried not to think about it, some part of her knew that her life might already be ruined.

John would be coming home today. Scenes of their life together, the handholding, the laughs, the embraces, came unbidden to the surface of Paula's mind. "Should she tell him what had happened?" Paula wondered. She saw images of his face, images of the hurt and anger her actions might cause. The images brought forth still more tears. She didn't want to think about it. She couldn't think about. She didn't have time.

Paula looked over at the clock. Oren would be here at nine. Then, she was supposed to be meeting her husband at the train station at ten-twenty. With a feeling of dread, Paula forced herself to rise from the bed. She went to the bathroom, took a shower, threw on a dress, all the while trying not to think.

When she heard Oren call her name from the front hall, she was startled. It was a moment before she remembered giving him a key. She went to him in a haze, her mind churning with emotional conflict. Paula could acknowledge the fact that she desperately wanted to save her marriage. She didn't want to hurt her husband, to shatter his faith in her. The moral ambiguity lay in what she couldn't acknowledge.

What Paula was afraid to admit, even to herself, was that she had enjoyed giving up control. With Oren, she had reached climaxes of an intensity she hadn't felt in years. Even now, as she walked toward Oren's voice, her body was beginning to respond. For that reason, Paula simply refused to think. She made no attempt to look for a way out of her predicament. She refused to admit to herself that a part of her that liked being a slut and a whore. She simply moved forward toward the inevitable.

"Come in the kitchen," Oren told her. "Lift your dress and get up on the counter."

Paula did as she was told. She was now beyond embarrassment or shock when it came to Oren's commands.

"Lay down," he told her as he pushed her down on her back, pulling her dress up further. Oren now had Paula lying along the length of her kitchen counter. She had been instructed to wear no underwear and was completely exposed - except for her face. Her dress was covering that.

Paula lay blind and unmoving, her back, ass, and legs felt the chill of the countertop. She could feel Oren's hands brush across her breasts. His hands tickled her, dancing down the length of her body. They were touching her lightly and bringing goosebumps to the surface of her skin. One hand moved back to her nipples. Then the other, just as lightly, began touching her between the legs.

Paula tensed slightly when she felt Oren's hand make contact with her pussy. She felt his fingers softly stroke her tender flesh and she could feel her lips begin to tingle. As her cunt swelled, her lips began to part. She knew it when she felt Oren's fingers coating her with her own wetness.

In spite of herself, Paula let out a soft moan. Her legs parted. Moments later, she began to arch her hips, straining to meet Oren's fingers. His fingers were being too gentle! They were driving her crazy. She wanted those fingers to find her clit and to press into her - to suddenly start pounding into her pussy so that she could find release. Instead they continued to tease her.

Oren looked down at the lips parted before him. They were shining with Paula's juices and her clit had swelled even as he was watching. "Such a beautiful cunt," he said as he began to circle her clit with his fingertips. Another moan escaped Paula's lips. "I want you to put your hands down there and masturbate while I play with your nipples," Oren said. Paula gladly did as she was told. The fingers of her right hand pressed down on her clit, moving in circles. The palm of her left hand covered the fingers of her right, adding more pressure while she slid a finger into her hot, wet tunnel.

Paula was now breathing through her open mouth. She knew how she must look, spread out naked on the kitchen counter with only her face covered as if to preserve her modesty. Her hips were arching to meet her own hands, now soaking wet with her juices. Her arms were pressing the sides of her breasts, thrusting them forward, and now Oren was pulling and twisting her nipples. "I want you to tell me when you start to cum," Oren instructed her.

"Yes sir," Paula gasped, for the first time falling into the role of an obedient slut. Her moans were getting louder, her chest was flushed and her body gleamed with a sheen of sweat. "I'm close. Oh God. I'm so close," she said as her hips starting bucking. "Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming!" she moaned.

Paula felt a sudden sharp pain in her left nipple as her orgasm slammed into her. She moaned loudly and began to sit-up to look even as her fingers plunged deeper into her cunt. Oren's arm was there to press her back down. "Oh God. Oh God," Paula chanted as the waves of orgasm rippled through her pelvis. She felt a throbbing in her tit, and, oddly, it added fuel to her orgasm.

When the waves subsided in Paula, they were replaced with a calmness and deep relaxation. "Don't move," Oren told her. Paula heard him opening drawers and cabinets, then heard water running at the sink. The next thing she knew, Paula felt Oren tenderly bathing her pussy with a warm washcloth. She felt him wiping her pussy, then felt him wiping her throbbing left breast as she continued to lay there, her dress still over her head and her legs spread wide. It felt good, what Oren was doing, and she wished it wouldn't stop, but of course it did.

Oren instructed her to sit up, pulling her dress down as she did so. Then he helped her down from the counter. "Now go pick your husband up," he said. "There's no need to tell him a thing," he reminded her. "Just be your usual self."

Paula looked up at Oren without saying a word; then she looked down at her watch. She would have to run if she didn't want to be late, she realized. Grabbing her pocketbook, she hurried out the door, leaving Oren to show himself out.

Paula drove fast, not wanting to be late to meet her husband. Her nipple still hurt, and she put her hand to her chest wondering whether Oren had bit her. What she felt made her pull the car over and stop. Pulling her dress out at the top, she strained to look inside. Then, slumping down in the seat, she pulled her dress up to get a better look.

It took Paula's mind a moment to absorb this latest shock. Oren had pierced her nipple and inserted a small hoop. A few drops of blood, now dried, were on her breast. She looked again at the ring dangling from her nipple. If there was a way to take it off, she didn't see how.

Paula wiped the blood from her chest, rearranged her clothes, and continued on her way. Her thoughts swirled around the return of her husband. Fear and longing had once again swallowed her soul.

* * *

John had felt there was something wrong almost immediately. Paula had not hugged and kissed him with her usual exuberance. On the drive home, she had been quiet much of the way. He had asked her how things went while he was away, and her answers had been brief, not the usual stories about friends and coworkers. Once or twice he had asked her if everything was okay. "Yes, everything's fine," she had replied trying to be her usual cheerful self.

They had sat at the kitchen table and Paula had looked at the countertop, still damp from her juices. She had known then that she could not keep this up. "John, something happened while you were gone," she had managed to say. She was quiet for a moment, then, "On Friday, I went out with someone."

"Okay," John had replied slowly, knowing this was going somewhere. Then, he saw the tears running down Paula's face. "Baby, what is it?" he had said as he went and took her into his arms. And then, amidst her sobs, the story had just spilled out of Paula.

Now, her story told, Paula was sitting with her head bowed. She had told him everything. Responding to his gentle prodding, she had even admitted that Oren's abuse had turned her on. By the time she was through, she knew that nothing had been held back. She had told him that a part of her had liked being used, that she had cum many times. Then, with tears on her face, she had shown him her nipple ring and begged for his forgiveness. She had been expecting the worst - had thought that John was going to slam the door and be out of her life forever.

"Are you going to leave me for him?" John asked. It was then that Paula looked up into his eyes and finally saw his own fears.

"No John, no! John, I love you. I don't want him. I want you!" She was on her knees now, holding his knees, never wanting to let him go.

The two had talked all day and into the night. In that time, they had learned more about themselves and each other than in all their years together. They knew for sure that their love would last forever. Also, now that Paula knew that their marriage would survive, she was delighted to learn that John was more than a little turned on by what had happened. He had kissed her nipple ring. They had made sweet and tender love, and, when they lay back discussing their next step, smiles had crept onto their faces. Now, it was time to get even.

It took John and Paula two days to put their plan into motion. John had the easy part. He recruited his friend, Morris, and together they broke into Oren's apartment removing all the photos of Paula, even deleting them from Oren's hard drive. If they had missed any, it probably wouldn't matter, John thought. Not by the time they got done with Oren.

Paula had the harder task. She had to try to act "normal." It was her job to continue being Oren's slut and, more than that, to convince him that she wanted and needed him.