Shakedowns & Satisfaction Ch. 4

Story Info
It's get-even time for Paula & John.
3.1k words
4.06
52k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oren opened the note Paula had slipped into his hand. It said simply, "John has left town again on business. Can you come over tonight?" Oren smiled to himself. He couldn't help but get turned on when he thought about Paula's tight, responsive body - she just loved getting fucked! When he thought about it, Oren was amazed at how well things had this past week. A week ago, Paula had been a devoted housewife. She had resisted even his most subtle advances. Now, the animal in her had been released. Just yesterday, she had taken his hand in the middle of the day and led him into a deserted storage room. There she had pulled down his zipper, dropped to her knees, and quite expertly sucked him dry. She was a living testament to the power of repressed sexual desires.

When Oren ran into Paula later that day, he said simply, "7 o'clock." Then he spent the rest of the afternoon thinking about what he would like to do with his willing slave. Perhaps, since she seemed so anxious to please, he would let her make the decisions this time. The more he thought about it, the more it seemed like an excellent idea. He would lay back and let her pleasure him. Then, he mused, for a change of pace he might just spank her ass so he could watch it shake.

At seven o'clock, Oren stood at Paula's front door. Though he had a key, he rang the bell and waited. In a few moments the door opened. Oren stood there drinking in the sight. Paula was wearing a pale-green silk robe, completely open at the front and with nothing on underneath. She stood in the doorway making no attempt to hide her nakedness, either from Oren or from whoever else might happen by. Her small breasts with their taught nipples stood out proudly. Her slim alluring frame revealed its soft curves, and the 'v' between her legs looked wonderfully inviting. Now, it was Oren who wanted to drop to his knees and take her sex into his mouth. Instead, after a moment, he said, "Hello," and stepped past her into the house.

"Come with me," Paula said in a low voice taking him by the hand. Her delicate hand felt cool and soft in his. She led Oren to the bedroom, her flowing robe allowing him brief glimpses of her sleek, muscled legs and slim hips. Oren was enchanted. He wanted badly to turn her towards him and embrace her so that he could feel her taught ass cheeks in his hands. Instead, he followed wordlessly.

Surprisingly, it seemed to Oren that Paula had been reading his mind. He had thought about allowing her to take charge this evening, and here she was doing exactly that. In the bedroom, she began undressing him. Unhurriedly, she unbuttoned and removed his shirt. Then she unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, pausing briefly to stare at his hardening cock. She sat him down on the side of the bed so she could remove his shoes and socks. Then, she took his pants and folded them neatly over a chair. "Lay back here," she said as she fluffed some pillows at the head of the bed. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

She left the room, and Oren lay there, comfortably naked and feeling quite content. He put his arms behind his head and allowed his hard-on to subside. In a few moments, Paula was back carrying a tray of food. No longer wearing her robe, she sat naked on the side of the bed preparing to feed Oren. "Mmmmm," he said, indicating his approval at the first taste of a delicious seafood stew. The stew was followed by a variety of small hors d'oeuvres, each a delightful new taste sensation, and each fed to Oren by Paula's hand. He didn't have to lift a finger. Then, as the final course of the wonderful meal, Paula fed him fresh fruit.

"God that was delicious," Oren said, and he really meant it. To be fed such an excellent meal by such a beautiful naked woman was an erotic experience almost as good as sex.

Paula took the tray and moved it to the dresser. "Now, I want you to get comfortable," she said as she removed a pillow from behind Oren's head. She pushed him down a little, straddled his hips, and reached over to the nightstand to retrieve a bottle. Pouring some of the liquid into her hand, she began to massage Oren's neck and shoulders. The oil she was using had a pleasant scent, and Oren began to thoroughly relax under her ministrations. She sat on him, coating his chest and working the oil into his muscles. As she was doing this, her parted pussy lips were moving against his hardening cock. He fought the desire to enter her, even though her wetness seemed like an invitation. Instead, he tried to lay back and enjoy the sensations.

Paula worked her way down his body, kneading Oren's tight muscles, and Oren began to slip into a blissful state of relaxation. Even his rock-hard cock had managed to soften. He had closed his eyes and was now on the verge of falling asleep. Feeling a moment of lightheadedness he made an effort to sit up, but Paula pushed him back down.

"Wha ...?" Oren managed to say as he felt another wave of dizziness. Now he tried to roll over. Suddenly, he wanted Paula off of his body, but somehow he didn't have the strength to move her.

"Just relax baby," he dimly heard Paula say as she pushed his shoulders back down to the bed. After that, all Oren saw was darkness.

* * *

The grogginess felt like a weight in Oren's head. He needed to wake up, he dimly thought. He made an effort to move his arms, but couldn't. Then, as the fog began lifting, he realized his wrists were handcuffed and tied to something above his head. He struggled to get his bearings. He had been blindfolded and was lying on the cold hard ground. His legs were tied in a spread-eagle position. He tried to reach the blindfold, but couldn't. He tried to pull his legs up, but was only able to bend his knees slightly. Hearing the sounds of birds and insects, it dawned on him that he was outdoors.

"No point in struggling, mate," a man's voice said to him.

"Who are you? What are you doing?" Oren managed to say, a note of panic in his voice.

"That's right, we haven't met. I'm Paula's husband, John. I'd shake your hand but that looks quite impossible at the moment."

"What are you doing," Oren managed to ask again, this time sounding angry as he tried again to free himself.

"Well, I heard about what you did to my wife," John said speaking slowly and deliberately. "She and I discussed it, then we discussed it with my friend here. We all decided it wasn't a nice thing to do. I can understand you being attracted to my wife, but to use drugs and blackmail? So, we've decided to see how you like it."

Now, a real note of panic crept into Oren's voice. "See how I like what? I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt Paula. You better let me go."

"I think we've heard enough," John said. "Morris, do you think you could shut this asshole up?"

"I'd be happy to," Morris said gruffly. Then Oren, trying again to talk, felt his mouth being pried open by a pair of strong hands as a rag was stuffed in. Another rag was tied around his head to hold the gag in place and Oren was left moaning and pulling on his ropes in protest.

"Let's take off his blindfold and show him what we've got in store for him," John said. The blindfold was removed, and as Oren's eyes adjusted to the bright light, they widened in fear.

"Isn't the view spectacular from up here?" John asked as if he were guiding a tour. Oren opened his eyes to find himself stretched out among a small grove of trees at the top of a steep hill. He was looking down the hill between his outstretched legs, but he had hardly taken any notice at all of the beautiful valley spread out below them. Instead, Oren's eyes were focused on the place where John was now pointing.

"You see that boulder there?" John said. A short distance down the hill a large boulder had a rope tied to it. Oren's eyes had followed the rope. A large pile of it was coiled next to the boulder, then the rope extended up into the air where it went over a thick branch in the trees above Oren. From there, the rope descended to a point right between Oren's legs. "We thought it might be fun to roll that rock down the hill and see if it rips your balls off," John said matter-of-factly.

Now Oren began shaking his head and moaning into his gag. His eyes were bulging in fear. He saw Paula to the side and looked at her pleadingly.

"Why don't we have some fun first," John said. "Paula, would you like to fuck Oren? Come on. You can use him like he used you. Morris and I have both been wanting to watch the two of you fuck."

Paula hesitated for a moment. She had already agreed to the plan, of course. She had told John she would fuck anyone he wanted, just so long as he never left her side. But she now knew she was not doing this only for John. In the past few days, she had learned a great deal about herself. She was nervous, but she knew that she was going to love fucking while Morris and her husband looked on.

"Oren," she said sweetly as she walked over to where he lay, "if you get hard and don't shoot your load too soon, I'll try to convince them not to rip your balls off." With that she lifted her dress over her head and stood naked in the morning sun. She kneeled between Oren's legs and began to caress his soft cock. It wasn't long before his cock looked more like a lamppost.

With no preamble whatsoever, Paula squatted over Oren's cock and slowly lowered herself onto it. When she was fully impaled, she sat there for awhile allowing her fingers to caress her clit while she adjusted to the girth of Oren's penis. John looked on in awe. He knelt behind her so he could see up close how her pussy wrapped around Oren's thick member. It looked simply beautiful when she began moving, ever so slightly, up and down the shaft. Being able to watch her like this was a whole new sexual experience for John. He quickly realized how much it turned him on.

"Slow down for a minute," John said as he moved up next to the two of them. He knelt beside Oren and began removing the gag. "If you do a really good job," he said to Oren, "I'll promise not to rip your balls off." With that, John opened his zipper, pulled out his stiff cock, and held it in front of Oren's face. "Now suck my cock," he said to Oren.

Oren didn't hesitate. He took John's cock into his mouth and began working it like a twenty-dollar whore. Paula watched the two men and started moving on Oren's cock in earnest. She couldn't remember seeing anything so hot as this man sucking on her husband's cock. When John and Paula looked into each other's eyes, they felt an overwhelming love for each other. They kissed passionately, and, for the moment, forgot all about Oren. They were simply using his body while they rode their kiss to a crescendo. When they came, simultaneously, their moans blended in each other's mouths.

Without having to say so, John and Paula knew that this had been a moment they would never forget. They held each other; then, as the tension drained from their bodies, the two collapsed to the ground still wrapped in each other's arms.

Oren lay next to them trying to catch his breath. He had swallowed a mouth full of cum, and his genitals were drenched with Paula's juices, but his cock was still hard as a rock. Amazingly, he hadn't cum. He thought about this momentarily. He couldn't attribute it to fear. Perhaps it was just the awkward position he was in.

"Morris, I think it's about time you took over," Oren heard John say. Morris stepped into view, and for the first time Oren got a good look at the man. Morris was huge, Oren realized. The tall, heavily muscled man engendered a whole new fear in Oren - even before he heard the next words that John uttered. "Why don't you go ahead and fuck Oren in the ass."

"No. No way," Oren managed to say just before Morris started gagging him once again.

"Why don't you shut-up and I'll try not to make this hurt," Morris said.

"Why don't you let me help," John said, finally lifting himself from the ground.

"I'd appreciate that," said Morris.

With that, as previously planned, John started pulling on the rope that hung from the tree. He was hoisting Oren's balls up into the air.

Instantly Oren began to arch his back and moan frantically. When John stopped pulling and tied the rope around a tree, Oren felt some sense of relief. Then, he began to wonder how long he could maintain this position. He had drawn his feet up under him as far as the ropes would allow, and had lifted his hips off the ground. Now, he couldn't lower his hips without hanging himself by the balls. Already he could feel the strain in his muscles, but Oren had precious little time to dwell on it.

While Oren had watched John hoisting him by the balls, Morris had been undressing. Oren had only a moment to notice - the man's cock was huge! Then Morris was kneeling between Oren's legs.

"Come-on now, open up," Morris said as he pushed a handful of lubricant between Oren's ass cheeks. Oren barely had time to moan in protest before he felt that horse-cock pushing between his ass cheeks.

It was a blessing that Morris was a gentle soul. He could have torn Oren's ass apart with that cock of his. Instead, he used very short pumping motions, giving Oren's asshole a chance to open up and adjust. All the same, Morris's initial penetration past Oren's sphincter brought a wave of agony to Oren's ass.

Oren had been trying hard to control his body. He had even been attempting to push out to allow his ass to open to Morris's massive cock. Still, Oren now felt like he had been ripped in two. His balls had been stretched farther than he thought possible, and he was dividing his attention between the pain in his ass and the way each thrust seemed to stretch his balls further. He struggled to lift himself higher, to take the weight off his balls. Morris was fully inside him now. He felt each thrust pounding his inner organs, but he noticed that the pain in his ass had ebbed. His ass felt like it was wide open. It was well lubricated. Oren could feel an intense heat building there. He was now grunting with each thrust. The friction was feeling good. Then suddenly, his cock was spurting huge gobs of cum all over his face and chest.

Oren screamed into his gag when his cock let loose. Though nothing had been touching his cock, he had experienced the most intense orgasm of his life. "Would you look at that," Morris had exclaimed just before he started shooting his own load of cum into Oren's ass. Paula and John looked on at the two in amazement. Then John, noticing that Oren had virtually collapsed, ran to the tree to loosen the rope.

Oren dropped to the ground with Morris on top of him, Morris's cock still embedded in Oren's ass. Then Morris pulled out, stood up, and walked a few feet away, on shaky legs, looking for a place to sit. No one said a word. Even Oren was lying quiet at long last. John went to him and untied the rope from his balls. His testicles were blue, John noted, but with the rope gone the color in his balls began to return to normal. Briefly, John wondered whether they had done any permanent damage to Oren's testicles. Oren wondered too, but for the moment all Oren felt was a dull ache in his lower stomach. He also felt like his ass was still wide open. He could feel the memory of being stretched by that massive cock and wondered if his ass would ever close.

"We had planned something else for you," John said to Oren at last. "We were going to take that tree stump over there, move it between your legs, and nail your ball-sack to it. Then we were going to leave you here to find your clothes and to find a way to free yourself. Paula didn't want us to do it. She thought that it was a little excessive. I guess I'm inclined to agree with her now."

"You know you should probably go to prison for what you did to Paula," he went on after a moment. "It was an evil thing to do, but in the long run it may have been good for our marriage." At that, John looked at Paula. Her eyes were smiling back with a newfound peace and love. "So, on the chance you might not be a thoroughly evil person," John said, once again focusing on Oren, "I think we'll let you go."

"If you take any action against us, or if you ever do to another woman what you did to Paula, Morris and I will personally rip your balls off - for real this time." With that, John began removing the ropes that held Oren's arms.

When Oren was at last free to pull the gag from his mouth, he spoke. "I'm sorry for what I did, I'm very sorry," he said looking at the ground the entire time. "It was wrong. I understand it if you hate me." Oren fell into silence, tears in his eyes as he searched for the words that would make it all right. This was one time when the words just wouldn't come.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" John asked. Oren looked up searchingly. "Want to join us for dinner?" John said. Paula laughed. Oren smiled sheepishly. For a moment, there were happy faces all around. It crossed all their minds that perhaps things might work out right after all.