Shaken from the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women around her then started to massage Katie with their hands, Elsabeth and Leah each taking a breast and Sara taking Katie's pussy and inner thighs. She began to moan, softly at first, then louder as she felt their fingers work deeper into her flesh, squeezing, probing, pulling, and twisting. She felt the vibrator pulled slowly out of her, squishing inside of her as it was removed. Her mind felt like it was spinning in delirious circles, blasting through every inhibition she ever possessed. If she lived through this, she thought, she was going to be a lot more wild than she'd ever been. Two spheres remained within her pussy, and Katie arched her back and neck as another sphere was twisted slowly out of her. Screaming a vehement, "Yes, yes, yes! Yeeesssss," Katie thrashed her head violently from side to side. The vibrator was removed the rest of the way, giving a slight plopping sound, and sparking further delighted screams from Katie. Leah and Elsabeth began sucking on Katie's breasts, biting the nipples, pulling them, still squeezing the breasts themselves, and Katie pulled each of their heads closer, encouraging them. Just then, Sara buried her face in Katie's snatch, making her cum.

Katie was dimly aware of giggling, and then of slurping-noisy, painful slurping. Her breasts were sore, and there was a sharp prickling sensation from her inner thighs. The strangers continued to lick and to suck, but it felt to Katie like they were biting, too. The strangest thing, though, was that she didn't care, was even enjoying it, and pressed them all closer to her so she could feel the sensations more fully. Her awareness was fading, as if she were being emptied somehow, and with her last orgasm, Katie faded out.

12