Shaking My Head

Story Info
He meets a woman on the beach.
1.3k words
4.21
18.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true. It just happened a little while ago and I couldn't wait to write it down. It involves a chance encounter between two adults. Safe sex was not necessary but it is wise to be prepared. If you're too young to be reading this, who am I to stop you?

-------------------------------------------------

It was that time of day when I take my break and walk my dog along the beach. It was a perfect day, too, with a clear blue sky, no wind and crisp Autumn air. I drove over to my favorite bay beach which is ideal for dog-walking. There is a wide sandy path that runs just inside the dunes for about a mile until it reaches the entrance to the harbor, from there we turn onto the beach and walk back.

It was on the return trip when I saw her sitting on a large piece of driftwood. I'd seen her before on my walks, jogging by me in her spandex running outfit. I'd appraised her as being around forty. She was in very good shape and very pretty. On those times when she jogged past me, I always ogled her form, first the nicely shaped breasts and then, invariably, the spandex-ed camel toe. Today, as I approached her, she seemed weary.

"Are you okay?", I inquired.

"I was feeling good until a few minutes ago when I suddenly got very tired. I think maybe my period is coming on." she said. I was quite surprised at her honest yet blunt remark.

She got up and began to walk with me as my dog ran along the shore. The water was glassy calm and except for us, the entire length of the beach was deserted.

"I've seen you before walking your dog. He's a nice dog."

"Yes, he's a good boy," I said, "we try to do this at least once a day."

We walked together quietly for a few minutes. I asked her again how she was feeling.

"A little better," and then she added, "but I really have to pee."

"So why don't you go squat in the dunes," I suggested. "There's nobody here and I won't look."

"Oh, you always look!" She said laughingly. "I always see you checking me out when I pass you."

"Guilty as charged," I retorted, "but you are a good view."

"I really can't go in the dunes because this outfit is tough to take down. I'll just wait until I get home." I offered to drive her and she accepted.

"It's not like you guys who can just whip it out and pee anywhere you want, for God's sake. I saw you peeing the other day."

"Really. Well, when you gotta go...I didn't see you."

"No. When I saw you pull it out, I hid behind the dune and watched."

"I apologize. I'll have to be more careful."

"No, don't apologize. It really turned me on to watch. Do you have to pee now?"

"Yes, in fact I do. But I can wait."

"No, do it. I want to watch."

"Ha. You probably want to hold it, too."

"Could I?"

I really couldn't believe my ears. Seeing that she was a randy little thing, and I was horny (what else is new?) I said, "Sure. Why not?"

I turned toward the dune and began to unzip.

"Wait, let me do that."

She stood behind me and pressed herself into me. Leaning forward, she unzipped my jeans, reached in and fished out my soft dick. Aiming it straight ahead, she said, "Go for it."

I began to piss. She giggled, "This is fun." She held my cock firmly and rubbed my balls with one fingertip."

As the stream of piss turned into a trickle, I said, "Okay, now you have to shake it off." She gingerly shook it off and rubbed her palm around the head as she placed it inside my pants and zipped me up.

"I can't believe you just did that," I said as we began to walk back to the car.

"Thanks for letting me, it was fun...and you have a really nice cock, too. I've often wondered what your package was like when I passed you."

"Thanks," I said, "but your outfit leaves little to the imagination. You have a great body and I love how your ass fits into that spandex. I also love to look at your pussy when you pass me."

"I know," she said, smiling.

We got up to the car and my dog jumped into the backseat. I began to drive while she gave me directions to her house.

"My name is Annie, by the way. I mean now that I've held your cock, we should be on a first name basis, don't you think?"

She lived a couple of miles up the road and as I pulled into her drive, a herd of deer ran across her property. I pulled up to her house to let her out when she asked me to come in for a beer.

Her house was large and beautiful, privately concealed and tucked into the woods. She offered me a lite beer and excused herself adding that she'd be just a few minutes.

I browsed around her living room, reading the spines of the books on the shelves and her exploring her taste in music. I could hear her toilet flush and then the shower running. After a few minutes, she called out to me from her bedroom and asked me to bring her a beer.

As I entered the room, she was sitting at her vanity in a large terry robe blow-drying her hair. The robe was open leaving me a fantastic view of her tits.

"Good God, woman, you have some beautiful body."

"You like?" She stood up, dropped her robe and gave me an eyeful. Her body was fit and solid. She had several tattoos. One was of a bouquet of flowers that ran around the side of one breast and down below her navel, just above her shaved pussy. I reached over and cupped her pussy in my hand. Slipping my finger into her folds, I felt the soft and squishy walls. I ran the finger along her slit and around her clit. I then placed the finger in my mouth and licked it.

She unzipped me, opened my belt and slipped my pants down. My dick was now rock hard and standing tall. She sank to her knees and began to suck on me. Her technique was marvelous as her tongue curled around the head and her hands fondled my nutsack.

"I can't hold out too much longer," I mumbled. She began to suck harder and deeper, her head bobbing up and down. I groaned and let loose a torrent of my milky cum. She moaned in pleasure as she drained me until I began to deflate. She then held my dick and shook it, lapping up the remains.

"That was great, Annie. Now it's my turn." I lifted her up and placed her on the edge of the bed. Getting onto my knees, I began to lick northward from her inner thighs to her honeypot. She groaned as I pressed my face into her soft, stubblefree snatch. Savoring her tasty juices, I licked and nibbled at her clit until she shuddered.

"Yes....yes....oooh....aaah." Her ass began to buck and she pushed her pussy into my face. She came in a very subtle orgasm, crying out as her juices covered her. Finally, she moaned and went limp. I arose from my position an leaned in taking one of her beautiful nipples between my lips.

"No. No more...," she whimpered. "My husband will be home soon."

I dressed quickly. She walked me to the door and kissed me.

"No more curiosity," she said. "Will you let me play with you again?"

Will I? I walked to my car and drove away. I just kept shaking my head and being amazed at my luck all the way home. In fact, I am still shaking my head.

-----------------------------------

True. Honest to God. Please send your comments through the link below.