Shaking Things Up

Story Info
Wife wants husband to be more forceful.
6k words
4.27
50.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,072 Followers

Author's note: Hiya strokers! Kind of a short one for ya. I know, I know, very little character development, it seems like it's mostly just sex! Try and suffer through it. I'm using Italic paragraphs to indicate the woman's internal dialogue. I don't know if the literary police will like it, but I do! Thanks for checking this out.

*****

"Oh my God that's so fucking hot!" Sherry whispered as she and her husband watched the porno on their bedroom big screen. 60 inches wide, high definition, it felt like they were right in the middle of the action.

The reason for Sherry's... reaction... was simple; two muscle-bound porn guys were DP'ing this hot blond. DP, as in double penetration, as in a big cock in her pussy and a big cock in her ass. The closeups made Sherry swoon as the cocks pounded the poor, defenseless girl. The mock rape scene stirred her loins like nothing she had ever seen. The girl getting fucked had no say in the matter, the two guys positioned and maneuvered her around like a rag doll. Earlier in the scene, the girl protested heavily but was silenced as first one cock and then the other slammed down her throat. Now, she was just a quivering mess as the two fuckers pounded her relentlessly. She couldn't even scream anymore.

"Fuck me!" Sherry ordered her husband. "Hurry, Goddammit!"

She got up on all fours, facing the television. Nate gently probed her pussy with a finger, in an effort to warm her up. But she was past warm, her pussy already burned with lust.

"Please Nate! Just fuck me! Come on and fuck me! Now! I'm ready!"

Nate pressed his cock inside her, slipping in effortlessly as Sherry's sex oozed fluid. He fucked her in nice, long, gentle strokes. Nate loved her more than he ever thought it was possible to love someone, and the last thing he could ever do was hurt her. He sped up a little, giving Sherry a really good fucking.

Or so he thought.

On-screen, the two guys fucked the girl even harder. They slapped her ass, hard. And her tits. And they slapped her face, too. The girl's matted, sweaty hair hung in clumps and strands across her face. Sherry envied the lust portrayed by the girl on-screen as the actress whimpered and moaned, but finally managed to groan out "more... give me... more..."

Sherry cried out in agony as Nate continued to pleasantly fuck her.

"Fuck me faster! Harder! Do something for Chrissake!"

Sherry bucked back into him, trying to get more pressure. It felt good to ram her cheeks into his thighs. Nate sped up a little, but not enough. She reached back and slapped his thigh, then pinched his leg. He responded by holding that hand.

Fucking hell what do I have to do to get this guy to do... anything to me?

Sherry slapped her own tits. It felt okay, but it wasn't the same as having someone else do it. Nate got the hint a little bit and grabbed her boobs pretty hard, mashing them and twisting her nipples.

Better than nothing, I suppose.

She reached back and massaged her clit, sending sparks throughout her body. The guys on-screen were pulling out of their victim and prepared to blast her with a double-shot of cum.

"Come on, Nate! Faster! Let's cum with these guys!"

The two actors stroked fast and furious, getting their timing down so they could splash the girl's face simultaneously. Sherry could see that they were very close. One of the guys yanked the girl's hair, pulling her head upright.

Come on Nate, do something to me! Do something!

Sherry's telepathy must've worked. Nate slapped her ass fairly hard. That sudden sting triggered her orgasm, and she fell to her elbows as it wracked her body. She glanced at the screen as the guys shot squirt after giant squirt of sperm onto the girl's face. Nate came inside her just then, too, filling her with his hot semen.

On-screen, one of the guys took his hand and roughly smeared the cum around on her face, then pushed her head back and walked away. The other guy just slapped her, not terribly hard, but enough to snap her face abruptly.

Lucky bitch, thought Sherry.

Nate shut off the TV.

"Wow!" he grinned at her. "That was fucking hot! Did I hurt you? I'm sorry if I slapped your ass too hard."

Nowhere near hard enough, she thought.

But she loved Nate immensely. He was a good husband and a kind, gentle lover. Very giving and very sexy in his own way. They had a great life together, a great marriage. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, though, but sometimes she just needed... more.

Sherry snuggled up to him and smiled sweetly at him as they hugged. "You didn't hurt me, love. In fact, you can do more of that! I... liked it. A lot."

Nate relaxed his hug, and Sherry noticed.

"What? What's the matter?"

Nate struggled a bit, screwing up his mouth a bit.

"I'm... I'm not enough for you, am I." He said it more like a statement, not a question.

Sherry panicked. "Of course you are, honey! That's just a movie, a fantasy, ya know?"

"Yeah, I know. But... you fantasize about that, about getting... fucked really roughly."

Sherry dipped her head somewhat. Might as well be honest, he deserves that much from me.

"Well, sometimes. Oh honey don't get mad! You're amazing! And I always cum, I do! You're wonderful, baby!"

Nate looked at her, unconvinced.

"I can't, babe. I love you so much... I can't hurt you. But I don't seem to be able to please you, either. Not like you want it."

"Nate," she said. Looking him straight in the eye. "I don't want anyone but you. You're my husband, and I want to keep you! I love you, truly, I do."

She got on top of him, rubbing herself on his flaccid cock. Her breasts pressed into his chest as she ground herself into him. She tongue kissed him gently while she ran her fingers through his hair.

Nate tried to resist, but he couldn't help himself. His cock stirred a little. Her tongue worked wonders in his mouth, and he loved her so much, so very much. More blood flowed into his cock.

Sensing victory, Sherry rose slightly, then lowered herself onto his hard cock. Her sperm drenched pussy easily accepted his member inside. He thrust up into her, filling her completely.

She sat up with his cock firmly implanted in her vagina. Nate massaged her breasts, she felt so proud of her D cups and she knew he loved them tremendously.

"Look, baby." She grabbed his right hand that massaged her left breast. "Squeeze me like you do... yes... now go a little more... oooh yeah... that doesn't hurt... that's nice... twist the nipple more... doesn't hurt me..."

Sparks flew from her nipple through her body, and jolted her clit. She visibly trembled. Nate let go for fear of hurting her.

"No! It's fine! That was a good shiver! I liked it! Come on baby, some more"

And she grabbed both his hands, and made him pinch her nipples more. And he did. And he pulled them more, harder, rougher.

Jesus, he's going to make me cum if he keeps this up!

"Now, take one hand, yes, and pat it, like this."

She playfully patted her breast, then a little harder to where it made a slight slapping sound. Nate then took his turn, patting lightly.

"Good, honey. Little more... mm hmm... little more... see? It doesn't hurt me. Not a bit. Now take your hand farther away... "

Slap!

"Oooooo! Baby! Do it again-"

"You sure that doesn't hurt?"

"Please baby, I promise. Again, only harder."

Nate slapped her tit harder, his hand smacking the other tit on the follow-through.

Almost, almost, come on baby!

"Again," Sherry panted as she begged. "Couple more, please!"

Reluctantly, Nate complied, slapping her three times in quick succession.

"Oh FUCKING SHI-I-I-ITT!" she screamed at the top of lungs.

The first slap triggered her orgasm, the other two multiplied it to maximum intensity. She collapsed on top of him for several moments, trying to catch her breath.

Jesus that was one of the strongest one ever. Oh my God!

She knew she wasn't done though. She gritted her teeth and rapidly fucked her husband from above. They grabbed each others ass cheeks and thrust deeply into their partner. Nate bucked her like he was a bronco.

I'm a fucking Cowgirl! Yee-fucking haw!

Very soon, she felt him flex inside her, then he stopped. She knew he was trying not to cum.

"Let it out honey! Cum in me goddamit! I fucking love you!"

She rose up and down on him some more, and he shot his second load of the night deep into her womb, filling her with more steaming cum, and filling her emotionally, as well.

They kissed tenderly for a long time. Sherry felt so close to him at this point, he tried something new for her, and it worked out so well. She became so emotional that a few tears of happiness leaked out.

"Oh shit!" whispered Nate. "I did hurt you I'm so sorr-"

"No sweetheart!" she interrupted. "I'm just crying because I love you so much. Thank you, thank you."

And she kissed his neck and thanked him. She worked her way down his chest, thanking him several times. She got down to his slimy cock and took it in her hands.

"Thank you," she whispered as she engulfed his slimy, shrinking member.

She looked him straight in the eye as she cleaned him up of his and her cum. Sherry crawled back up to her husband with her mouth closed, holding in the contents still. She went to kiss him.

"Huh uh," whispered Nate, shaking his head slightly.

Maybe next time, she thought.

Sherry swallowed the goods, and laid down next to Nate, resting her head on his chest.

Maybe next time, but probably not. She sighed, and eventually drifted of to sleep.

= = =

"Thanks hon," Nate said as Sherry handed him his morning coffee. They both were just a few minutes from heading out the door.

"About last night," he started.

"Yes?" she responded, intrigued.

"I'll try. I will. It just doesn't come easy for me. All I've known is... to treat women properly. You know, 'You can't hit girls!' That kind of thing."

"It's not hitting, babe. Just having a little fun, that's all."

"Okay... like I said. I'll try. But maybe not right away and... don't push me, okay?"

She hugged him and promised she would be patient with him.

= = =

Lightning flashed across the dark sky. Driving home in the rain, Sherry thought about the past two weeks. She promised to be patient with Nate, but her patience was running thin as they had lots of normal, regular, same-old same-old sex. She came each time, of course. Nobody had ever licked her like Nate did. But they did nothing out of the ordinary.

She pulled into the driveway and clicked the garage door opener. Nothing happened. She clicked it several more times. She thought maybe the battery died, then she noticed that their exterior lights weren't on, either.

Strange, the other houses have their lights on... what the hell?

She parked next to Nate's car, realizing he couldn't get in the garage, either. She sat in the dark for a few moments, then gathered up her briefcase and made a dash through the pouring rain for the front door. She fumbled with her keys in the dark, then finally made her way inside her darkened house.

"Nate?" she called out, flipping the light switch on and off, to no avail. "Honey? Where are you? Is our power-"

A gloved hand clamped her mouth shut, pulling her head backwards against a large body. Before she could even struggle, another arm clamped her arms against her sides. Then somebody else grabbed her legs and they carried her into the dark kitchen.

Sherry weighed in at about 130 or so, and she stood five-nine, so she wasn't tiny. And she worked out, too. But she was absolutely no match for these two brutes. Struggle though she did, their grip never wavered.

NATE! My love! Where are you? What have they done to you? I need a goddamned RESCUE!

The two set her down none-to-gently on her back on the kitchen table. Then she realized a new terror.

Oh shit! There's a third guy! Nate! Help Me!

While the two original big guys held her down, this other guy grabbed her head. He seemed like the runt of the bunch, not that it mattered. When they let go of her mouth, she screamed bloody murder. But the boys were ready for that. As her mouth opened its widest, this runt guy slapped a ball-gag in her mouth and secured the straps around her head. Sherry screamed into the ball, but it did no fucking good at all. She had never felt anything more uncomfortable, she thought.

Next, they blindfolded her, then they tied each of her arms to a table leg. She had a few inches of slack, but her hands couldn't reach a thing.

Lightning flashed, she could see it through her blindfold. But she couldn't see anything else. Then they put on some music, some Led Zeppelin song.

Motherfuckers are going to rape me... to "Houses of the Holy"... I already don't like Zep all that much... please don't hurt me... please don't hurt me too much...

Thunder rumbled throughout the house as the men tied her legs to the table legs. Again, she had some slack but couldn't do anything effective.

They left me enough slack so they can fuck me easier. This way they can move me around somewhat, spread my legs better. Fuckers!

Someone yanked on her blouse, she felt it tear away.

"Hold still little lady," a voice said, the man masking it with false depth and raggedness. "I've got a knife here to cut your clothes off. Now, if you struggle, we might cut some skin. Just settle down, babycakes."

Babycakes? BABYCAKES? Nate called me 'Babycakes' way back when, before we were married. I told him it was silly and he stopped...

The men cut and stripped off her clothes in short order. She lay there bare-assed naked, and afraid.

She heard clicks, and she saw flashes around the edges of her blindfold.

They're taking pictures of me! Shit on these motherfuckers! Goddammit!

Sherry struggled again in a frenzy, but to no avail. The bonds held tight, she wasn't going anywhere. The guys just laughed.

Suddenly, the groping started. Rough hands ran all over her body, grabbing her and squeezing her as they poked and probed everywhere. One guy seemed fascinated with her tits and just kneaded them with his gloved hands, pressed them, squeezed them, almost to the point of pain.

Other hands grabbed at her pussy, pulling apart her lips and trying to force themselves inside her.

Sherry screamed into the ball-gag for half a minute. At the same time she pulled and shook at her bonds, writhing in anguish. Tired, she stopped. Saliva ran out of the corners of her mouth, down her cheeks. She breathed fiercely in and out out of her nose, trying to get more oxygen.

Then, it began.

Here it comes. The fuckers are going to do me now. Oh God, Nate, where are you?

Tears ran out of her eyes as she prepared for the worst. Rough hands, now gloveless, spread her legs apart. But instead of a cock raping her, she was surprised by what felt like a head nestling between her legs.

They're going to eat me out? Well... it's better than getting fucked dry... I guess...

The man kissed her upper thighs for long moments, then playfully nipped at them now and then. But another guy was dragging himself around near her head. Something was bumping against her cheeks. It was hot. It was a fucking hard cock, slapping her face. The other guy continued to molest her tits.

The man between her legs moved up and kissed the petals of her pussy. Starting at the bottom, he worked his way up gently and softly, just kissing her sex. He repeated that several times, but each time he kissed a little firmer, pushed in a little more, and finally lapped at her like a cat.

No... it can't be... Him... this is how Nate goes down on me! This is Nate! Oh you fucking crazy, sexy, bastard! He's going to... what the fuck is he going to do? And how did he get these other guys? This must be his attempt at 'going farther'. Nate, I love you!! I love you!! Now take this gag off me!

His tongue split her lips apart, and her body rewarded him with the beginnings of her usual flood of pussy juice. The man probed deeper with his tongue, and explored her entire area. Eventually settling on her clitoral region, he expertly circled and teased her clit. She felt her arousal climbing as he gently slipped in a couple fingers and fucked her with them.

Oh yes! That's it Nate! That's it! Now just curl them upwards like... yes... just like that...

The man glommed onto her clit now, sucking on it and making love to it as he rubbed her G-spot. She forgot about the dick rubbing against her face, smearing pre-cum on her cheeks. She forgot about the ball-gag that was nearly choking her. She forgot about everything except her primal urges emanating from her sex.

Sherry jerked upwards, arching her back and thrashing around on the hard wooden table as her orgasm tore through her. She screamed into her ball-gag again. Then she blacked out for a few moments, going completely limp.

Wha... what the fuck was that! Oh my God I never came so hard before... Oh Jesus christ Nate thank you thank you i love you...

"Hey lady!" a voice that wasn't Nate's called to her. And, it was coming from the guy between her legs, she thought.

"We can take this gag off, but only if you cooperate. Are you going to be quiet? Nod your head if you will. Remember, we can make it very unpleasant for you."

Sherry nodded her head slowly. Something slapped across her right cheek, stinging hard. It felt like, maybe a leather glove.

"You gonna be good?"

Another glove slap, this time on the other cheek. She nodded slowly again.

Yes, please! I'll be good! I'll do most anything to get this gag off of me.

Hands lifted her head and fiddled with the strap, and the ball-gag was gone! Sherry breathed through her open mouth, working her jaw a little to try and work out the stiffness.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you, Nate!"

"Who the fuck is Nate?" asked the guy at the end of the table near her feet.

Before she could reply, the guys yanked her towards the end of the table so that her head hung upside down off the edge.

Oh fuck! I've seen this before! They're going to-

"Guk Guk Guk" Sherry moaned as a cock rammed in and out of her mouth. The guy smelled like he'd showered sometime last month, his hairy balls dragged across her nose with each thrust. Sherry could perform an admirable deep-throat blow job, but it was always under controlled circumstances. This was definitely uncontrolled. She tried to maintain her composure and keep breathing and not gag. It wasn't very fucking easy at all. This guy's cock was bigger than Nate's and it tore into her throat again, and again, and it didn't seem like he was getting tired at all.

A body lay down on top of her, and a cock shoved its way into her pussy. It had no trouble, she had a veritable swamp down there from the pussy licking Nate had just given her.

This new cock in my pussy is smaller than Nate's, and this isn't him ramming my throat... he must be doing something else at the moment... might as well try and enjoy this gift he's given me.

"I'm lovin' your rich bitch cunt, ya know that? It's a good cunt. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of it!"

Sherry's mind ran wild as the guys overwhelmed her senses.

Breathe! Just breathe... please fucking stop... don't make me puke... oh God these fuckers are just using me... fucking using me... using me so fucking good... using me like a fucking whore... I'm such a fucking whore and I want more...

Saliva poured out the sides of her mouth. She barely managed not to throw up. Finally, after several minutes of facial assault, the guy withdrew his cock. Sherry gasped for air. The face-fucker slapped her face, hard.

Sherry came right then.

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,072 Followers
12