Shakira: el Principio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
746 Followers

"That feels great," he said, pushing to meet her a little. Shakira responded, pressing forwards harder to take him in almost his whole length, well into her throat now as she held back her gag response and continued to suckle at him whilst her tongue worked. Her hands gripped his hips tighter as she forced herself down, giving a little shiver as she took all 7 thick inches of his hot cock, feeling her throat stretch to accommodate him as she pressed her nose into his groin, feeling his heartbeat through the erection completely in her. After just letting them both feel it for a moment, Shakira pulled right back on him then pushed down again on him, deepthroating him once more as he grunted in pleasure, feeling her moan throatily before she pulled back and did it again, building up a rhythm on his stiff cock. He could take it no more, his fingers sliding through her hair before he took a firm grasp on her head, thrusting himself deeply into her mouth as she was pushing down, making her almost choke at the sudden change in pace.

"That's it, I've had enough of your teasing," he said sternly, her eyes snapping up to look at him as he pulled back and thrust into her mouth, pressing up to her face as she took him the deepest she had so far. Holding her firmly he immediately increased the pace, pulling back quickly and driving into her mouth, his bulbous head slipping straight into her waiting throat. Shakira didn't fight him, simply doing her best to pleasure him, still sucking well and using her tongue to attack any part of his cock that she could as he face fucked her. She held her tongue up firmly after he pulled back so that his sensitive head would hit the soft, hot underside of it each time he thrust into her mouth, which worked with excellent results, feeling him grunt and pick up the pace a little more, drooling uncontrollably now though she didn't care. It didn't take long till she felt the inevitable twitching and tightening that signified his imminent climax. Swiftly yanking out, she gasped for breath as he pulled her head back sharply by her long hair, making her yelp slightly.

"Open your mouth and tip your head back," he commanded, in no mood for any game she might want to play right now. Shakira didn't want to toy with him though, she was just as eager for him to orgasm as he was right now. Obediently she sank back on her knees, tilting her head back so her long hair hung back down over the lacing off the black leather corset, presenting her pretty face and smooth chest as she opened her mouth, her tongue slightly out. He grabbed his slippery cock and started jerking fiercely, stepping forwards and grabbing her hair again as he pushed his head to her soft lips, just resting the tip on her full lower one. Working himself hard for a few seconds more, he pushed forwards a bit and came hard with a grunt, feeling a shiver run through him. He spurted hard, his thick, hot come shooting into the back of her throat, the second spurt going a little high and hitting her top lip and teeth before he unloaded the rest into her mouth and over her eager tongue which flexed and wiggled as she breathed heavily whilst his climax endured. With a few final gasps he squeezed out the last of his semen into her waiting mouth, wiping the last drop off on her bottom lip, Shakira unable to hold back a little giggle.

"Swallow," he said, smiling slightly at her foxy expression. Without any attempted complaints, she closed her mouth, rolled the taste a little with a mumble of pleasure and then visibly swallowed, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out to make it clear.

"Well done," he said with a smile, reaching out to brush his hand through her soft hair as she ran her tongue over her lips to collect the small amount that was left on her top lip, enjoying the taste.

"Thanks, hope I was good enough," she said a little shyly, standing up in front of him, his hand sliding up to just rest at her hip, on the edge of the leather of the bottom of her corset.

"You were amazing hun," he said, seeing her beam with pride as his other hand slid up oppositely to rest on her hips fully, holding her firmly as he leaned forward to kiss her softly. She opened her mouth eagerly and was greeted by his tongue, using her own to do the same to him, their kiss rapidly becoming far more enthusiastic, his hands immediately sliding round to her full arse. Shakira murmured in pleasure as he firmly squeezed her, just holding her for a moment before his right hand slipped down to the top of her thigh and then in between her legs, making her nearly jump as his fingertips brushed her soft, wet pussy from behind.

"I think you're ready for me," he murmured between kisses, Shakira moving down to kiss lightly along his neck as his hands slid back up her sexy figure, one on her back, the other squeezing and brushing over her firm breasts, pushed up high in the black leather corset. He eased her back till her smooth legs bumped into the bed, then pushed her back so she fell onto it, though he lowered her down to the sheets, helping her slide back up them so her dainty feet were completely on the before sliding down on top of her, going for her neck with soft kisses. She moaned lightly in pleasure as he sucked gently at her smooth, tanned skin, his hands running down her sides to the curve of her inviting hips.

"This corset really is perfect, thank you for wearing it," he said, running his hands over the warm leather, heated by her hot body beneath its squeezing form.

"It's no problem," she breathed, blinking slowly in pleasure as he kissed down onto her chest, his warm breath spreading down her prominent cleavage.

"No, my girl is going to be properly thanked for this treat," he murmured, running his tongue onto her left breast. She felt a little tingle run through her as he took ownership of her in a way, calling her "his girl" thrilling her as she'd never been referred to in quite such a way before. He kissed over the tops of both her lovely boobs before moving down over her tight corset, dragging his tongue down the smooth black leather as he looked up to her, their eyes meeting as he reached the inevitable bottom of the garment, just a couple of inches above her sweet, smooth pussy. She was caught a little off guard as she felt his fingers bump her mound first, her breath catching as they slid across her soft, swollen lips, just brushing her stiff clitoris as it hid under its engorged hood.

She gave a moan as his hot breath spread over her bald lips, turning to a sigh of pleasure as his lips made contact with her, just planting a kiss straight on her clitoris, massaging a little with his lips. Before getting her going any more he pulled back, tugging her hood a little with his lips as he did so, allowing it to slip back a little more as he slid down, dragging the underside of his tongue down her slit, the tip just curling to dip into her ever so slightly, tasting her juices. She mumbled in pleasure as he quickly moved back the other way, dragging his tongue flatly up her pussy, pressing slightly at her soft lips before he really got to work. His tongue immediately found her clit properly, sliding up and circling it rapidly, making her back arch tightly in pleasure as she felt the pressure build quickly in her, her thighs trying to squeeze before he abruptly stopped.

"Don't want you coming too quickly on me," he said with a teasing smile, looking up at her before he slid down, the tip of his tongue flicking over her stiff clit before he pushed it straight into her soft folds, making her groan loudly as he buried every possible part of his tongue into her pussy, feeling her contract and squeeze at him. He powerfully wiggled it within her, pushing at her velvet walls, feeling her respond and move around him as he did, his lips pressed to her own. He pulled back to her entrance, then started to rapidly thrust his tongue in and out of her, feeling her push up at his face as he slid his hands down to hold her hips steady. Pulling back, he slid up to her clit again, pushing her hood back and sliding onto it, only gently this time, softly moving over it as she felt his fingers again, just a single one this time though, sliding up and down her slick entrance.

After a moment he slid it forwards, finding absolutely no problem in sliding a finger up into her eager pussy, her body almost sucking it in to the knuckle as she breathed heavily, her chest heaving by now as he started to slightly rotate his finger within her before moving to attach his lips to her clit, sealing around her hard nub and starting to dab at the tip with his tongue. He just worked like that for a moment, starting to slide his finger back and forth lightly before she was suddenly filled by two fingers, which still had no problem sliding right into her since she was absolutely dripping wet for him. He didn't waste any time, pulling back and immediately starting to thrust his two fingers quite briskly into her and started sucking firmly at her clit, making her grunt loudly, causing her to blush a little at the pure noise she'd just made as her hands grasped the sheets around her, his hand supporting her hips which were still off the bed from when she'd ground upwards shortly before, her legs taut beside him, pressed quite close to him now.

"Oh god yes!" she gasped, resisting him as he moved to pressed her round ass back down to the bed, yielding to him as he started to suck harder at her clit to overpower her.

"Try and relax," he murmured through her clit, making her lift her head for a second to look down, wondering why before she was overpowered again by the powerful ministrations of his lips which were now nibbling lightly at her button. She realised what he meant when she felt the tip of a finger press at her anus, pushing at the strong muscle firmly with his finger lubricated by her juices. She felt her body denying him entry and tried to relax herself, no mean feat when he was licking at her clit again, swirling round it softly, enough to knot up her tummy. Shakira managed to relax herself enough for him to push his finger into her arse, immediately using her slick juices to let him drive his finger quite deeply into her as her body tried to stop him, making her gasp with little twinges of pain. He just held his finger still for a moment as he slid down to push his tongue back inside her, swirling round to send comfortable waves of pleasure into her, not as intense as his continued attack on her clitoris.

"That's it, just breathe," he guided as he felt her soften under him, her arse releasing its vice like grip round his finger. He was fully hard again now, just wishing he could kneel up and slide straight into her dripping pussy, but she wasn't ready for that. He didn't want to rush things, so just enjoying feeling her body shift and react to him as he started to gently move his finger as he pulled back to tease her soft inner lips with the end of his powerful tongue. Pulling back to the tip of his finger he felt her clamp down tightly, so tight he couldn't even move, which sent a little rush through him at the thought of what she'd be like when he pushed his cock into her arse. Teasing her a little more to get her to release him, he raised his second finger again and pressed them into her arsehole quite firmly, stretching her out and pushing in before she had a chance to react.

"Ahh fuck," she growled through gritted teeth, her body tensing, making her sit up and look down at him.
"Lay back down," he said softly, glancing up to her before he lowered her mouth to her sweet pussy again, going back to her waiting clit and moving round it rapidly with his tongue, immediately making her body quiver, eyelids fluttering before she collapsed back on the bed, overwhelmed by the sweet pleasure as he took the chance to push deeper with his two fingers. He was expecting her to shut him down again, but she managed to mostly control herself, only squeezing slightly so he could push to full depth with the two fingers in her curvy rear. Just holding still a moment he slid his tongue back into her again, loving how she squeezed each time he did, hearing her moan in pleasure as he wiggled and thrust it in and out, starting to move the fingers buried in her arse, pumping them shortly into the hot, forbidden haven.

"Oh god, oh..." she trailed off, getting close now. He decided to finish it now, shoving his fingers as deep into her as he could, making her grunt and thrust up to his face, meeting him perfectly as he slid out of her pussy and straight onto her clit, making her jolt sharply at the sudden sensation shooting into her core. He quickly massaged and nibbled at her pussy with his lips, just brushing the tip of her clit with his teeth before his talented tongue took over to finish her off. She groaned loudly, her powerful thighs squeezing his head, the smooth skin warmly enclosing him as he assaulted her pussy as fast and hard as he could, his tongue powerfully swirling all over and around the hard nub of her clit, every little tiny bump and contour of his tongue exciting the thousands of nerve ends they slid over. With a squeal of pure ecstasy, she thrust her hips against his mouth and gave a spasm, her arse clamping hard on his fingers. He continued to rapidly tongue her clit through her orgasm, loving how she shook and jerked under him, her hands clawing at the sheets as she gasped for breath, grunting and groaning in rapture from her hard orgasm.

She reached down, pulling his head away as she came down, her pussy becoming too sensitive to touch as she did. He pulled away, looking up at her dreamy expression, smiling with complete satisfaction, strands of her hair sticking to her sweaty face. He slowly eased his fingers out of her arse, seeing her give a little shiver as she slipped free, her arse squeezing shut immediately as he moved up between smooth thighs, his completely hard cock bouncing a little as he did. Again it was very tempting to just slip straight into her juicy snatch and fuck her, but he didn't want to rush things and wanted to give her a breather first. However when he moved up to kiss her, Shakira lying on her back with her legs spread eagle, his erection slid very clearly over her smooth pussy, making her murmur and look up, thinking he was about to penetrate her.
"Are you going to...?" she whispered, looking down at his cock resting on her hot, puffy lips before he kissed her, their tongues fighting for a moment before he broke away.

"Not just yet hun, just relax," he said, making it more than clear he had every intention of having sex with her shortly. He slid off to one side, his rock hard cock sticking up ready as he waited for her to rest, cool off a bit, and regain her senses next to him. Looking over at her, his eyes drank up the smooth form of her gorgeous body, loving her slender waist, squeezed by the black leather corset, which contrasted with her lightly tanned skin beautifully.

"Want me now?" she murmured, looking over at him with a smirk after a couple more minutes, having seen him eyeing her.

"Only if you're ready for it," he said, reaching out to brush some of her dirty blonde hair back from her lightly glistening face.

"Yeah, come on big boy," she said with a cheeky smile, licking her upper lip sexily before giving a little laugh. He returned it, just loving how Shakira was so feisty and fun. Leaning over he kissed her firmly, their tongues immediately seeking one another's as he slid back on top of her, his rock hard cock immediately pressing against her swollen pussy, splitting the lips open and rubbing against her soft, pink inner ones. She moaned lightly in pleasure as he kissed down onto her neck, past her leather collar as he pulled back a little so his bulbous head slid down her slit to her entrance. Tentatively pushing, he just let the tip of his cock push in slightly before easing off, wanting both of them to savour the moment when they connected on a level they'd always yearned for.
With a firm press, he took the plunge and pushed inside her, his bulbous head and first inch or so of his cock sinking into her soft, hot body after a moment of pressure, both of them groaning in pure pleasure at the penetration. He felt her body squeeze and grab at him, urging him forwards into her hot channel, but he managed to resist, just letting her initial contraction abate first. Laying over her, he leaned down and kissed her again, Shakira eagerly returning it as lay together just barely connected before he pushed again. If he hadn't already had his eyes shut they would have squeezed shut in pleasure as his cock slipped up her velvet tunnel, feeling her rippling and twitching hotly around as he pushed a low groan out of her, just hearing her vocal chords strain with the pleasure at the unabashed sound she made, not the least bit shy now as she loved the feeling of taking another couple of inches of him into her body.
Neither of them felt the need to speak as he held for a moment again before he pushed all the way into her, stretching her out as he buried himself fully into her in a paced, powerful stroke, pushing right in against her shaven lips as they both groaned their pure pleasure as they joined completely at the hip.
"Is it as good as you imagined?" Shakira whispered, breaking the intimate silence they shared.
"Better than I could have ever believed," he whispered back, smiling at her before their lips locked again as he pulled back a little and gave her a short thrust. She just murmured her pleasure and he pulled back again, further this time, plunging into her a little harder and then back again, getting a rhythm going. At this time he didn't intend to give her a pounding, just wanting to enjoy the feeling of finally having sex with her after so long by letter. Shakira pulled her knees up, just sliding them close to him so he rubbed against her smooth, warm legs as he pumped in and out, her arms sliding round his neck, rocking her hips with him as he slowly pushed in and out of her dripping pussy. She felt perfectly satisfied, his girth stretching her out just right to enjoy without being too big for her to handle, but still thicker than she'd taken before. Pulling right back to the head, he thrust in harder, bumping her cervix with the tip of his rock hard cock, making her push up to him a little.

"I think it's time for your ass," he said simply, pumping powerfully into her with his full length in a steady rhythm that they were both enjoying.

"Now? Sure you don't wanna stay right here?" she purred, giving his cock a strong squeeze with her muscles, making him grunt.

"I'm not saying I don't, just I'd rather be elsewhere," he said with a sly smile, looking into her eyes. Both of them had a spark, just Shakira was clearly more nervous about it.

"Well I guess I have to do it sometime, just first time nerves you know?" she said with a smile, leaning up to kiss him before he slowed in her and withdrew his glistening cock, still completely rock hard as he slid onto his knees, taking her hands before sliding back onto the floor, sliding her down over the sheets to the foot of the large bed. Her dainty feet touched down on the floor and he pulled her up, sliding his arm round her to guide her towards the large table at the side of the basement room. He pushed Shakira ahead of him to the table, urging her forwards until her hips pressed against the thick wooden tabletop. He then pressed against her shoulders, guiding her to bend over, pushing firmly on her until she lay flat down on the table. Her tightly squeezed up breasts pressed against the cool wood, making her inhale a little sharply as he held her down just a moment till she relaxed.

His hands slid easily back down her sides to her curvy hips, taking hold firmly before she felt his foot between her own, nudging her smooth legs apart. She complied easily, letting him ease her legs apart quite wide so her leather clad body rested firmly down on the wood, leaving her dripping pussy completely exposed and making her arse a prime target. He however ignored it for a moment, quickly pushing his rock hard cock to her bulging pussy and driving forwards, easily sliding all the way into her, making her groan and drop her head to the table in pleasure as she was filled up again.

Noj
Noj
746 Followers