Shalandra's Peace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jin was sure she was being followed. She thought it was Gerald at first, but the person was too clumsy and making too many mistakes. She circled around a building and sunk into the shadows. The figure rounded the corner and stopped. Jin almost sighed at the horrific mistake of stopping in the open with the light on her face.

She stepped out and addressed the young lady. "If you are going to follow me, then you might as well tell me your name."

The look of surprise on her face was priceless. "How did you know?"

"You make more noise than an orc in a glass blower shop. I asked you a question and I expected answered." Jin said, letting the annoyance show in her voice.

The girl straightened up. "My name is Shelia and I wish to learn under the great General Lazo."

"Do I look like I am opening a school?" Jin tapped her foot.

"General Lazo, you are a living legend and I would be happy to be your personal servant for exchange of your teaching." She tried to sound determined.

Jin huffed. She didn't have time for this. "When I tell you to do something, no matter how stupid or silly it sounds, you do it without question. Understand me?"

"Yes General!" Shelia said a little too loud.

Jin winced. "For your first mission I need you to go to my room and wait for me there." She turned and started to walk away. She knew as soon as she said it that Shelia would not want to leave her side. She stopped and turned to find Shelia a few steps behind. "Well? Was I not clear on my instructions?"

Shelia held up her hands, "But I thought...."

"You didn't ask me to ponder your thoughts. You asked to serve me. Now do as I say or we are done here." She turned and started off again. When she was sure the girl wasn't following her she took off in a light run.

Was she that dumb at that age? Yes. But her blunder had been falling for the wrong guy, not following a person to their death.

The night she was promoted to commander she went out to celebrate. She wished Gerald could have come but he had a new mission assigned to him. At the local bar she met a rather dashing young elf named Peitar Nildale. He was very charming and handsome. He said all the right things and made her feel pretty.

Three weeks into their romance she decided that it was time to take the relationship to an intimate level. She had been giddy for two weeks annoying Gerald to no end. It wasn't that he wasn't happy for her. He just didn't want to hear about Peitar every five seconds. But he saw how happy she was and endured the punishment.

After Jin and Peitar finished dinner, they went for a walk in the park. He took her hand and led her to a secluded glade. The glade was lit with candles and a blanket was laid out with a bottle of wine and glasses on it. He led her over and sat her down.

As he poured her a glass of wine he said, "Jin, being with you these three weeks has been the happiest I have ever been."

She smiled and blushed. "I feel the same way." She decided to trust her heart. "I love you." She held her breath for his reaction.

He smiled and hugged her close. "Oh, Jin I am so glad to hear you say that. I love you too." He kissed her all over her face making her laugh.

As he got to her lips he stopped and gave her a deep kiss. She opened her mouth to him and he invaded hers with his tongue. She felt herself get hot and light headed. She barely noticed when he laid her down.

He kissed down her neck and pulled her shirt over her head. He paused to take in her beauty. Her breast looked perfect. The size of grapefruits topped with cherry colored nipples. They begged for his touch. He eased himself over her and took a nipple in his mouth. His hand squeezed and massaged her other breast.

Jin had never felt anything so exquisite. It was like riding on a lightning bolt. He made her squirm and she pushed into him for more. She felt herself get wet and hot between her legs. She wondered briefly if he would be upset or happy to be her first. She hoped that her inexperience wouldn't show too much. All thoughts escaped her as he bit down gently on her nipple then sucked on it hard. She moaned and felt a gush of feelings from the core of her being.

He reached down and undid her pants sliding them off of her. He kissed her softly on her belly and moved down toward her center. She moaned with anticipation. He ran his fingers up and down her slit feeling her wetness. As he slid a finger into her pussy, he leaned over and licked her clit.

Jin had never felt anything so pleasurable as Peitar's mouth and fingers. She thought she was going to explode, as the feelings became more intense. When she thought she couldn't take it anymore something inside her gave and her world went white. She screamed out his name and grabbed his head. It was like a wave washed over and carried her out on a sea of pleasure.

The first thing she remembered after opening her eyes was to hear a soft chuckle. She looked down her body and saw him eyeing her. She smiled and pulled him up to kiss her.

Using leverage and a firm hold she flipped him over. He looked surprised at first but soon smiled as she pulled on his shirt to remove it. He wasn't helping and she got frustrated.

"Ah fuck it!" she said. She rose up on her knees and produced a dagger out of thin air.

"What are you going to do with that?" He asked her with a little fear in his eyes.

She smiled. "Don't move." She swung the dagger quick and efficiently. She made five strokes at his chest and four at his legs and groin. When she was done, nothing seemed to be different.

"What was that for?" He seemed unimpressed.

She chuckled and reached down. Taking a handful of shirt she pulled and it came apart leaving him topless. She then reach down with both hands and pulled his pants off.

"Hmmm. But what am going to wear home?" he asked.

"Is that what is occupying your mind right now?

Going home?" She took his manhood in her hand and started to stroke it.

"I don't even remember where I live right now." He breathed.

She smiled and leaned down. She licked the head as she continued to stroke him. She liked the sense of power she felt from giving him pleasure. She sucked him into her mouth and used her tongue to add pressure as she sucked on him.

He pulled her up before he lost control. They kissed with her on top. She could feel his hardness rubbing her pussy. It felt good and right. She eased up a little more allowing his dick to line up with her opening. She felt the head go in and thought this is it. She pushed down hard taking him all the way in ripping through her maidenhead. She whimpered as she got used to the feeling of being filled for the first time.

He pulled her down in a kiss at the same time he put his hands on her hips. He moved her up and down on his length. She was tight and gripped him like a glove. She started to move on her own.

Little moans escaped her mouth as she got closer to that edge again. She felt it building but this time she knew what it was and welcomed it. She looked at Peitar and saw the pure lust in his eyes. It made her heart swell that she was pleasing her man. "I love you." She said with all the emotion she could put in it.

"And I love you." He replied and arched up spewing into her. She felt his release and it triggered her own. She called out his name and rode the wave of bliss. They lay there panting, trying to get their breath back. He wrapped them up in the blanket and rubbed her back gently till she slept.

A week had passed and Jin was giddy. She was going to surprise Peitar. He had been away on business in a neighboring town. She had just arrived and headed to the tavern for food and drink. She wasn't sure how she was going to track him down but that didn't bother her. She was a commander in the Rogue King's army. Tracking down someone was normal business for her.

As she walked in to the tavern her heart stopped. She saw him walking up the stairs with a woman in tow. He hadn't seen her so she backed out. She went around the back and found a serving wench cleaning some dishes.

Taking an intimidating stance she asked, "What room is the elf Peitar staying in?"

The wench looked up and bit back whatever she was going to say. She swallowed and told her, "Room four, mum."

Jin went in the back door and up the back stairs. She moved silently down the hall to room four. She heard sounds of passion through the door. A wave of nausea hit her as she gripped the door knob. It was locked but she just took a step back and kicked the door hard.

The crash had the bed inhabitants jumping up. Jin looked Peitar in the eye and drew her sword. "So you love me, huh?"

"Please let me explain." He cried.

She said "Oh, this is going to be good." She felt herself go cold as she advanced forward.

"Hey! What is going on in here!" came from a voice behind her.

As she turned to face the potential threat, there was an explosion behind her and the girl screamed. She turned to find Peitar gone. Pointing her sword at the scared girl she asked, "Where did he go?"

"I don't know. He threw down a bottle and then he was gone." She whimpered. "Please don't kill me."

Jin moved forward and placed her sword under her chin. She heard movement behind her and turned to see Gerald standing there. All the energy drained out of her and she ran to him.

"I have been a fool!" she cried into his shoulder. Then the tears came and she wailed. Gerald picked her up and carried her out to his horse.

She shook her head to clear that awful memory. It would take her three years before she ran into Peitar again.

They had just finalized negotiations with the noble of a new town. They were celebrating at the local tavern. And there he was, Peitar. Jin went stiff. She still had her helmet on and pulled her visor down covering her face. Gerald turned and saw him, placing his hand on her arm and shook his head.

"Not here. We follow him home." He stated.

Peitar left shortly after that and never knew he was being shadowed by two people. He entered his home and shut the door. Immediately it was opened and there stood a demon from his past. Dread instantly filled him as he backed up.

"You look as if you seen a ghost instead of the woman you love." She spat. She walked in and sat in a chair as if she belonged there. Gerald slipped in silently and stood off to the side.

"Please leave. I'm sorry I hurt you but you have to leave." He pleaded.

"Are you expecting company? Maybe I can warn her that you will win her heart and then tear it out." She said with a deadly calmness.

Jin immediately tensed as she heard footsteps from the hall. Out came a pretty elven woman who was obviously very pregnant. "Honey, who are your guests? Don't be rude, introduce us." She moved behind him and frowned when he remained silent.

Jin rose and saw the color drain from his face. "I am arch-commander Jin Lazo. Peitar and I have some unfinished business. If you want to live I suggest you leave now."

"I am Ruual. What business do you have with my husband?" She placed herself between Jin and Peitar.

"My business is personal and I will not hesitate to go through you." Jin was impressed at the little elf. She had the balls her husband didn't.

"So you would kill me and my unborn child to deal with your business? Let me guess, he broke your heart and now you seek retribution?" Ruual placed her hands on her belly. "Will you grant me a few minutes of private talk with you arch-commander?"

Jin was stunned for a second but laughed and answered, "How could I refuse such a brave lady."

They walked to the back of the house and closed the door. Gerald walked over and sat down in a chair. He had yet to utter a sound and that scared Peitar more than anything. Gerald's reputation was legendary. The only one close to his status was Jin. How the hell did he get two of the most deadly people in the region in his house? He hadn't wanted to hurt Jin but one girl in his life wasn't his style. Even now he had a mistress. He only married Ruual because she came up pregnant and it was marry or face rejection of his family and their money.

Back in the room Ruual sat down on the bed and motioned for Jin to do the same. "I understand how you feel but I beg you not to kill him. My child deserves a father even if he is a piece of shit."

That statement stunned Jin but she hid her reaction. "I'm going to need more than that."

"I fell for him just like every other woman. But unlike them I was stupid and got pregnant. I could not return to my family in shame so I turned to his. They forced him to marry me with the threat of cutting off his money. They think I just want his money. But I did have feelings for him. I thought we would be happy but this is a loveless marriage. He doesn't even touch me anymore. He has a mistress in town. If he dies they will not support me and I will be left out on the streets with nothing." Tears formed in her eyes.

Jin frowned and felt kindred toward this woman. "Come let us go settle this." Jin rose and went out. She rejoined the men, turned toward Peitar and pulled her sword placing it at his scrotum.

"Know that Ruual and her unborn child fall under my protection now. They are my family if anything happens to them I will kill your entire family and then you. Are we clear?"

Peitar swallowed and nodded not trusting that he could talk. He was sweating and looked like he might pass out.

Jin chuckled and added, "I will contact someone in town to keep an eye on you, so no more cheating on your wife or you will pay." To emphasize her point she pressed her sword harder into his scrotum. "You don't need this to provide for your family."

Ruual spoke up and shocked Jin with her words. "If I have a boy, I shall give him an honorable and brave name. He will be named Lazo." She was giving Jin the only thing she had to give.

Jin bowed to the woman and sheathed her sword. Nodding at Gerald she walked out. Gerald rose looking pointedly at Peitar and said his first words of the evening. "Jin is my family. Anyone she deems family is also my family." He turned and left without another word.

That was three years ago. The child was a boy and Lazo Gerald Nildale was his name. She had honored both of them that way. But Jin wondered if she did it to remind Peitar of who the boy's extended family was. She slowed down as she came into viewing distance of the rock wondering how Gerald would react. She took a deep breath and walked forward with her hands in complete view.

12