Shall We Dance?

Story Info
Classic boy meets girl... Or is it?
751 words
4.13
10k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music thrums through me, my body undulating in time with the sweet calling. Bodies roll and pitch like waves on the ocean. Each one individual, but submitting to the movement as a whole. Where we will go or what may happen is not relevant so long as we keep moving. I feel my body press against another. The sensation is natural. His firm physique is flattened against my soft curves. There is no mistaking the delicious presence of sheer masculinity. I breathe deeply of his scent, melting into the movement.

I have a new objective. Instead of blending and melding with the crowd, I am focused only on him. I sway my hips, my ass rolling seductively against his crotch. I can already feel how much he enjoys this. Encouraged by his quick response, I turn to face him. He is a handsome one with features only found in Greek sculpture. He is the picture of strength and elegance and for some reason, seeing that kind of perfection here inspires a need to bring him down to the carnal level of a mere man.

My arms crawl up my body caressing my hips, my breasts, and tangling in my unruly hair as I grind against him. The smell of sweat and sex are growing strong. He grabs hold of my waist and pulls me closer, mashing us together. Undeterred, I continue twisting my torso, enticing a moan from his haughty lips. His eyes smolder and he leans in to whisper something to me. I allow him to lead me from the dance floor and we exit through a back door.

He activates a button on his keys and I see lights flash on an SUV as it unlocks. We walk to it in silence. Before I can get my door open to climb in, I am pressed tightly against it. He flips me around so I can see the lust raging in his eyes. I feel myself melt. My core is hot with need. I reach up to touch his face. The gesture seems so small compared to the explosion threatening to burst between us.

His lips come down and crush the breath out of me. His hands are cupping my breasts, flicking my nipples through the flimsy material of my blouse. One moves bravely down, already cupping my sex from under my skirt. He breaks the kiss and nuzzles down to my neck. Nipping at the soft skin, his fingers rub me insistently through the thin satin of my panties. I am all hot, wet, and needy. My hands crawl over his shoulders and my fingers grab greedy fistfuls of his hair, clinging for dear life.

The hand on my breast reaches up and unknots one of mine. Without hesitation, he moves it down so I can feel his approval of me. I begin to unfasten his belt. Her slides my panties out of the way and strokes me with a single finger. Deftly, I open his jeans and pull out his massive cock. It rests in my hand so comfortably. I run my thumb over the smooth, bulbous head. He stiffens and jerks at my touch and I am pleased.

I can tell by his devilish smile that I am about to be ravaged beyond belief. My core is dripping with excitement as his fingers work in me. My hand grasps him and strokes. The next time I run my thumb over the tip, it is wet with precum. I beg him and he willingly obliges. Hoisting me up against the side of the car, he wraps my legs around him.

He prods at my entrance, teasing me and testing my limits. I groan and spur him with my heels. He growls and without any more teasing, he is buried balls deep inside me. Before I can adjust, my mind still reeling from the first thrust, he begins moving steadily. His hips buck against mine, catching the rhythm winding out from the club. I try to contain myself. It's no good. A loud moan slips out, which seems to delight him as he begins pumping me faster, harder. My brain is going numb. My body feels featherweight. I am about to explode.

My orgasm slams into me, causing violent tremors to course through my body as I cling to his shoulders desperately. I am going to float away on this sea of bliss. My eyes flutter closed, but something tells me he is far from done with me.