Shall We Dance? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, armed with the recording, I set her up. I called her that night. "We're in Kingsville this weekend. Where you going to be?"

Stella thought about it saying, "Oh babe, I'll be out in Midland for the week, including the weekend. Got to make that money, while I can."

"Damn, woman! Ain't you got enough? You live in a townhouse in Rockport, paid for I might add. You drive a nice truck. I know you're tops in sales for your company. I'd say you're shitting in high cotton as it is... when is it enough?"

She sat down across from me and grabbed my hands.

"Jim, I love my job and the money I make. I have a nice nest egg but it needs to get bigger so I can make it last. Sales careers are notoriously up and down. I have to work lots of hours to stay on top. You know this and you basically agreed to it when we started seeing each other. I know I don't see you near enough and I'm sorry. But, it is what it is. I will tell you this, hang on a little longer and maybe we can start making plans. If you want to, that is."

"Stella," I asked, "what kind of plans?"

"Maybe we can see about making this exclusive."

"We're not exclusive already?"

She smiled. "I am already but I wasn't sure if you were."

Liar.

"I been exclusive since our first real date, gal."

She grinned. "None of those band groupie bitches I see hanging out at your gigs?"

"Nope. They pale compared to you..."

"Aww, you're sweet. So, we're really dating exclusively?"

"I know I am but with you on the road, I wasn't sure you were."

"You're on the road too, you know. How do I know you aren't banging a whole bus load of those bimbos?" Her anger was building, slowly.

I cut her off at the pass. "Because I said I'm not and I've never lied to you. I won't, either."

She smiled, when I added in the killer. "But, I want you to know, I am not the sharing type. If you don't want this, say so. I'll understand. But make no mistake, I want this to last. I'm getting mighty comfortable with you and that means a lot to me. But, and it's a deal breaker, don't cheat on me. I'll drop you like a hot rock and I'll mourn your loss for three days. I'll be in a bar for three days straight using my liver as a punching bag. On the fourth day, I'm huntin'."

She looked at me like I had struck her. "It'll be that easy to forget me?"

"I didn't say I'd forget you. I said I'd get over you."

Honestly, I thought I saw some regret in her eyes but she buffaloed through it. "Then I'll make sure I don't cheat."

Too late gal, I got your number.

I modified the tape, making sure that I made Rusty's voice unrecognizable and cut it up enough to where she wouldn't be able to tell who gave it to me. I also borrowed Benny's truck and parked on Rusty's rig early Saturday morning. I put a sunscreen in the front windshield so, she couldn't tell who was in it. The great thing about Benny's truck was that it was white and the only difference in it and the ten other trucks in line was no logo on the door. I knew that wouldn't make a difference, since lots of company trucks didn't have one. About an hour into my movie, she showed up with another girl. I recognized her from Alice. Both of them went in the door and closed it. A sign on the door said if the door is closed, the company man is not to be disturbed unless an emergency arises.

I watched my movie and another full one and the girls still hadn't come out. I got out to take a piss behind Rusty's trailer and when I got near his window, I heard Stella's voice cry out, "Oh YES, baby! Fuck my ass! Lick my pussy, you slut!"

Not much more than that was needed for proof, as far as I was concerned.

I got in the truck after my piss, found a piece of paper and wrote her a note.

"Stella,

I happened to come out here to the rig to see a friend of mine and saw your truck. I thought I might wait and see you after your sales call but I happened to pass by a window and heard your voice. What I heard broke my heart. So much for being exclusive.

Don't call me. Don't text me, saying it's not what it looks like. After hearing that, I know what it is. Just leave me alone.

I have a date with a bar stool.

Jim"

P.S. If you do bother me, I have a tape that someone gave me that I'm sure your bosses might want to hear. Ever hear of a morals clause in your company handbook? I bet there's one in there.

I only got one message from her. She left me a voicemail at home, while I was out getting over her.

"Jim, I know you're not home because I'm out front of your house. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I know you don't believe me when I say it meant nothing but it didn't. It's part of how I am so good at my job. I should have known you had an idea by our conversation the other day but I didn't think about it. Want the truth? I'm getting tired of it. You actually made me consider hanging it up. But, that's over now, I guess. So, please don't ruin my career. It's what I have left. I won't bother you again."

She kept her word. I saw her at one of my dances but she didn't speak to or approach me. I did catch her watching me once but I ignored her completely. She came in alone but didn't leave alone.

12