Shall We Do Some Shopping

Story Info
What kind of fun can we have at the mall.
2.1k words
4.25
36.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like a boring Tuesday. We were just hanging around, both reading mindless novels. I suddenly got an inspiration and told Dee that today was to be one of my 'special' days. She looked at me with that wonderful twinkle in her eyes.

One of my 'special' days meant that I was totally in charge. Whatever I said to do, she would do with no questions asked. I didn't evoke these days often, but they always turned out to be exciting and fun.

I told her we were going out and that she should follow me to the bedroom so I could pick out what she would wear. Once there I laid out a thigh length denim skirt and a short sleeved rose colored button down silk shirt. A pair of 3" heeled sandals was the only other thing.

She looked at the items and said with a sexy grin, "No under garments?"

She knew all along there wouldn't be!

We were soon at the mall, walking around window shopping. As always, Dee was getting a lot of attention from the men there, and some of the women as well. Being a weekday, there were not that many men unfortunately. We went up and down the escalator a number of times, with a few of the up trips being interesting having men coming up behind us and getting a great look up under Dee's short skirt. I even saw one younger fellow bending down to get a better look. I am sure he got to see her bare ass cheeks and probably a glimpse of her pussy.

We finally ended up at a store that we knew had a special dressing room setup. There were three rooms and they didn't have doors, just curtains. They were around a wall, but if you knew just where to stand you could see half of the first room's curtain.

We walked around a bit and picked out something for Dee to try on. A little black dress seemed like just the thing. I kept an eye on the fittings room area, waiting for the right moment. I saw a couple heading that way and knew the time was right. They were probably in their early 30's, she was quite plump but he was tall and thin. When she went into the back dressing room, he stood right where I knew he could see at least a little of the first room. I quickly told Dee to go try her things on and to use the first room. She looked at me, I nodded towards the guy standing outside the fitting area, then flashed her a smile and nodded my head. She just giggled and shook her head, but off she went.

Upon entering her cubicle Dee 'accidentally' didn't get the curtain all the way closed. I was standing back just a little from the other fellow and didn't have a clear view of the dressing room. After a few seconds the guy looked back that way and stiffened up. He moved just a touch to his left and I knew he now had a perfect view into the stall and of my wife. I carefully moved to just behind him and could see what he saw. Dee had her back facing out and she had removed her blouse. We both watched as she dropped her skirt to the floor so that she was standing there in only her sandals.

"Great view," I said, and he almost jumped out of his skin. He tried to speak but I quickly told him that she was my wife and I didn't mind him looking. He gave me a look of total disbelief, but when I indicated with my hand for him to look back, he was treated to a full frontal view of Dee in all her glory.

Just then his wife came out to show him what she was trying on. I saw Dee quickly pull the curtain completely closed. The fellow stammered something to his wife about her outfit, and then she turned and went back to her fitting room.

Dee emerged wearing the little black dress. She asked me how I liked it, then looked him straight in the eye and smiled. I told her it looked great and that we should take it. She returned to her room and again didn't quite get the curtain closed completely. In seconds she had the dress pulled off and was once again completely naked for us to feast our gaze upon. We both got to watch her put her skirt and blouse back on and she was just coming out when the guy's wife reappeared.

Dee and I followed them up to the register and stood behind them as his wife paid for her purchase. We heard her telling him which store she wanted to go to next. He was only half paying attention to her as he kept looking at Dee. When he glanced at me, I looked at his wife, shook my head, and made a 'come along' motion. He was quick on the uptake and told his wife to go ahead to the other store. He wanted to look at a sporting goods store first and would catch up with her in a while.

When they left the store, she went on her way and he just stood around. We paid for the dress and as we walked out I took Dee by the hand and started walking. I knew exactly where I was headed. I looked back to make sure our new friend was following, and he certainly was.

When we walked into the well-known sexy lingerie shop (you know which one) Dee just rolled her eyes. I immediately knew this was going to work out well as the sales clerk was waiting on a customer near the front of the store and it was obvious that the customer was a royal pain and the clerk's attention would be occupied with her. The clerk looked at us when we passed by her and I just told her not to worry about us, we would just be looking around and would call her if we needed anything.

Dee quickly chose a sexy black garter belt and little demi-bra which would push her tits up while not covering them. We walked back to the fitting room and I motioned for our friend to come with us. Dee went in and I had him stand right in front of the cubicle. I stood back just a little so I could keep an eye on the clerk. Dee didn't close the door to the room, of course, and in less than a minute she was once again naked before her new admirer. She put on the sexy garments and turned around in them, modeling for him. I was hard as a rock watching this so I know he had to be also.

When I told him to go take a closer look he didn't hesitate and walked right into the room with Dee. She cupped her tits and asked him what he thought. Without a word, he lowered him mouth to her chest and took one of her hard nipples between his lips. Dee moaned and put her hand at the back of his head to hold him there.

His hands went to her hips and then moved to stroke her bare ass cheeks. He alternated between her tits, sucking and licking one and then the other.

A quick check told me that the clerk was still tied up with the other customer at the front of the store.

When I looked back I saw Dee smiling at me and she had that wanton look in her eyes. She took one of the guy's hands and moved it down to between her now parted legs. He ran his hand over her smooth, hairless pussy a few times before sliding two fingers easily into her very wet cunt. Dee sighed loudly and I check once again to be sure she had not been heard.

The sight before me as incredibly sexy. My wife, wearing only a demi-bra and garter belt, having her tits sucked, her ass groped, and her pussy finger fucked by a complete stranger while standing in almost plain view in this store.

The fellow was really into it and had worked another finger into Dee's cunt. I couldn't tell for sure, but it appeared he also had a finger of his other hand in her ass. Whatever he was doing, he was doing it well as Dee threw her head back and made those sounds that I know meant she was cumming. Her knees buckled a little but he held her up.

After a minute or so she removed his hands from her pussy and ass and he relinquished her tits. She gave me a look that was both questioning if the coast was clear and asking for permission. I gave an affirmative nod to both.

Dee dropped to her knees and quickly and deftly had his rock hard cock out of his pants and in her hands. I could see he was well equipped and as she reached in to cup his balls with one hand, her other hand stroked up and down the length of his tool. She ran her tongue around the big purple head as few times before slipping it between her lips and into her mouth. This time he let out a loud groan.

I noticed movement in the store and it looked like the clerk and customer might be finishing up. I cleared my throat and when Dee looked at me I motioned towards the store. She got the message and began to really go to work on his cock with her hand and mouth. This was no slow sensual blowjob. She was determined to give him relief and get him off and knew she had to be quick about it. Fortunately by the time my sweet wife had wrapped her lips around his dick, he was so fired up that he was about ready to blow. It only took less than a minute before he grasped the back of her head, forcing his cock deep into her mouth and shot his load down her throat. Dee squeezed his balls and sucked him dry, swallowing every drop.

She let him slip from her mouth and she shoved his still semi-hard cock back into his pants and pushed him out of the room. She got the door shut just before the clerk reached the part of the store where she could see the fitting room. She gave us a quizzical look when she looked over, but then returned her attention to checking out her customer.

Our friend was still breathing hard and his face was flushed. He was looking at me like he was trying to think of what to say. I smiled at him, told him he was welcome, and suggested that he wash his hands before finding his wife. He got a strange look on his face and brought his hand up to his nose. When he smelled Dee's pussy juice on his hand, his eyes went wide and then he laughed. Just then Dee walked out of the fitting room and saw him with his hand up to his nose. He turned and looked at her, then proceeded to stick his fingers in his mouth and suck them and that brought a big smile to her face. She stepped up to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and grabbed his butt.

Then she took me by the hand and we walked out of the store. We made it to the parking garage but not into the car. Dee bent over the trunk and pulled her skirt up over her hips. I didn't need any explanation or encouragement. I pulled out my still hard cock, got behind her, and slide easily into her soaking wet pussy. She bucked back against me hard so I knew she wanted it fast and furiously. I was more than happy to oblige. I pounded into her, the sounds of our flesh slapping together echoed in the parking structure. As her orgasm hit, her cunt tightened and squeezed my cock, which put me over the top and I exploded, filling her with my cum.

As my head cleared, I saw that a little old man was standing about fifty yards away, his keys in his hand and his mouth open. As I pulled out of Dee and put my dick back in my pants, I waved to him. He smiled, shook his head, and proceeded to his car. Dee was giggling like crazy as we jumped in the car and headed home. There we would have a nice leisurely fuck and suck session, recounting our little shopping trip.