Shall We Take Him Home?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the night we indulged ourselves of whatever we felt comfortable with. At times this involved me watching Richard finger my wife 's soaking wet cunt until she exploded( more than once); him licking her pussy with the same outcome; her wanking him at first slowly, then much quicker, but stopping short of him cumming. My wife loved the action of wanking him while I watched, slowly wanking myself. She then sucked his cock, again conscious of me watching. A fantasy of my wife's had always been for both Richard and myself to insert fingers into her at the same time, which we did, to yet another orgasm from her. A view I will also remember is when they carried out a 69 on the floor, with great gusto! After some time like this , my wife said" I think it's time for someone to fuck me. Richard?"You cannot imagine the look on his face when told this. You'd swear it was all his Xmases at once! With my wife leaning back into the couch , Richard on his knees in front of her, he joyfully slipped his rampant cock straight in to full depth within my wife's pussy. This was just amazing to watch for me and obviously amazing for my wife also as she shuddered to yet another orgasm immediately , and proceeded to fuck like there was no tomorrow, all the while loving the fact that I was watching it all take place . Nearly all our fantasies taking place at once ( not quite all!)

From then on it became something of a free for all, with us all enjoying ourselves to our imaginations limit. For long periods Richard and I would "share " my wife, one or the other of us withdrawing for the other to fuck her . We went from the living room at one point to our bedroom, where we all continued as before. At one point a highlight for us all was when both Richard and I fucked my wife together, trying at first to get both cocks into her pussy at the same time; then later, with a cock in her pussy and mouth, and even later in her arse and pussy ,which she had always dreamed of, and was in fact quite successful. I lost track of how many times my wife came, and eventually sleep and alcohol overcame all of us. During the night I became aware of Richard and my wife fucking again, standing up by the window, with the moonlight shining on them.

In the morning, after a strangely quiet breakfast, Richard said that he hoped we could do the same thing again, whenever we wanted, and then left. My wife and myself waited until the evening , when the after effects of the previous evenings alcohol had subsided, before going to bed earlier than normal and talking about what had transpired. This soon led to another drawn out, slow session of lovemaking with greatly heightened intensity , as we retold our memories of the events of the night before, and telling each other what we felt these events meant to us , and how exciting they had been. There were no regrets at all, and we were united in the sensations we had experienced together ,making us feel if anything more of a couple than before, because of what had transpired.

This , as it turned out was a new beginning for us as a couple, allowing us to talk to each other even more openly than before. Sharing our thoughts, fantasies , secret desires, allowing us to take a freer attitude forward from then on, experiencing as many things as possible only limited by common sense, and our imaginations.

*

I hope some of you have enjoyed reading this; feel free to let us know your thoughts, good or bad.

12