Shallow Thoughts Deep Subjects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a complex and interesting person, and this place doesn't reflect that yet," you explain. "It will take a while for you to spread your Angel-ness through it."

"That makes sense," she says, leaning off one foot to kick it up and pull off her shoe. The other shoe follows and Angel flexes her toes on the carpet.

"Ahh, that's better. I hate wearing shoes. Make yourself comfortable as well if you like."

You also kick off your shoes and sit on one end of her sofa. She drops at the other end and silence settles. You both stare at each other for what feels like a full five minutes, both make a couple of false starts at saying something, and end up just feeling awkward.

Finally Angel breaks the silence decidedly, "I'm not sure what to do."

"Me neither," you simply reply.

"We had such a good time at the barbeque and at dinner that I didn't want to come home to an empty house. I didn't have anything in mind past maybe after-dinner drinks, but now I'm not sure what to do. I'm sure we haven't run out of things to say, but it has become awkward all of a sudden."

"Yeah," you answer. "I'm not sure either. It seems that we're not sure how to be without a framework of activity or people around to give us boundaries."

Angel laughs nervously, "Yes maybe that's it." There is another pause, then she asks, "Will you rub my feet?"

"Absolutely! if you'd like me to. I'm pretty good at it too."

You turn to face her end of the sofa directly then take a sofa pillow and put it in your lap. "Okay, make with the feet," you say pointing at the pillow.

Angel props her feet up on the pillow while you rub your hands together to warm them up. As soon as you touch her feet, she relaxes back on her end of the sofa and gives a big sigh. You settle right into the rhythm of massage and the air seems to clear of all the tension that was present.

"That is awesome," she says. "Youare good at it."

"I'm just good with my hands. This comes naturally," you offer by way of explanation. Her feet feel good, but your attention is continually diverted (almost to complete distraction) by the rising and falling of her massive chest as she reclines.

As Angel relaxes and you work, the conversation picks back up and all the naturalness that you had been feeling with each other earlier comes back. She really is a great lady. All the curves notwithstanding, she makes you feel happy just by being with her.

At some point later you stop to flex your fingers and rest your hands for a moment. Angel sighs again (watch those melons rise and fall!) and remarks, "Just because I am now completely melted into this sofa, don't get any ideas."

"About what?" you say, returning to her feet.

"Taking advantage of my hospitality."

"I don't know what you mean," you say.

Angel raises her head and looks you in the eye. "Oh come on...you mean to tell me that you are in the home of a single woman you've already admitted to being attracted to; you've bought her a very tasty dinner; you've put up with hours of conversation; you've reduced her to a puddle of relaxation; and you're not considering ulterior sexual motives?" She arches an eyebrow at you. "I find that hard to believe."

"Didn't occur to me. I'm not that type of guy," you say honestly.

"Pfft!"

"No seriously. I think your incredibly sexy. You are exactly the type of woman I'm most attracted to physically, but I just met you today. I mean we're getting along great, but we barely know each other. I'm just not that type of guy."

Angel looks at you with a range of emotions flickering across her beautiful face. You think she's trying to figure out if this is an elaborate charade or if you are telling the truth.

"You are such a strange man," she finally says. "Earlier you had an enormous erection that you claimed I gave you. You were not shy about it at all, embarrassed yes, but not shy.

"Now on the other hand, you're shy and seem offended by my suggestion that you might have sex on your mind. To be honest I can't tell if you trying to bullshit me or not."

"I'm not offended," you laugh and go back to rubbing her feet. "I'm not bullshitting either."

"But you're not interested either?"

"I didn't say that," you clarify. "I'm definitely interested. All I said was that we barely know each other, and that I didn't have ulterior motives. I'm not that type of guy.

"I hope it's obvious that I like you a lot, but I'm not about to take anything for granted. I didn't come over so I could get you naked. I came over because I'm having a great time getting to know you, and because you invited me!"

Angel lays back under you foot ministrations and says, "You know I don't believe you're real Mr. Honesty. Guys like you don't really exist."

"I'm all real, I assure you. I'm just plain spoken and don't see a whole lot of point in not being straightforward."

She arches an eyebrow at you again and says, "Straight talk only then?"

"Suits me," you say.

"Do I turn you on?"

You actually stop what your doing momentarily to look her in the eye and try to determine if it's a trick question. You don't think so, so before the pause is too long, you answer honestly, "Very much."

Angel sighs, "Sorry to be so forward. I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't done something wrong to turn youoff over the course of the evening."

"Not at all. I'm trying really hard to be a gentleman and to not view you only in context of your sex appeal. I'm trying to see the rest of you as well. I figure that's where others may have gone wrong in the past. Like you said about people wanting to meet your breasts instead of you.

"I was so sure I had messed things up with that erection earlier at the barbeque, so I've been trying to be cool and realistic. I didn't mean to give you the impression that I was immune to your impressive feminine qualities."

"Very diplomatic," Angel responds with a smile.

"But I do feel like you owe me something though," you say with your own wicked grin.

"Yes, what do you want to ask?"

"Speaking of not being real, I want to know--"

"Yes, they're all natural. All the women in my family are naturally big breasted. I may be the biggest of the lot unless you count my Grandmother, but she's bigger all over," Angel blurts out all at once, cutting you off.

"Wow! but exactly--"

"38F. I wear a 38F," she interrupts again with an exasperated sigh.

You make atimeout sign with your hands, to signal her to be silent for a just a second. When she is you say, "That's amazing and incredibly arousing, but it wasn't my question."

Angel blushes bright red and stammers for a moment. You reach up and pat her on the knee.

"Worry not," you say. "We've both had our share of embarrassment today."

Angel starts to giggle and the tension is released. You both laugh for a minute.

"I'm sorry, you must think I'm an idiot," she says.

"Not at all. I wasn't going to ask anything nearly as entertaining and stimulating as that though."

"What then?"

"Speaking of not being real," you begin again, "I want to know how a lady as wonderful as you seem to be ended up moving out here with no man attached. It doesn't seem possible. What's that story?"

He face darkens a little, but she answers evenly, "I guess I did say 'straight talk only' didn't I?"

You nod, and she continues, "I've had a string of not-so-fulfilling relationships. Unfortunately it has taken me a number of years each time to figure out that each wasn't going where I needed it to. I've wasted a lot of time.

"So," she takes a deep breath and exhales it agitatively while gesturing vaguely at her home, "I moved to somewhere completely different to try something new. I'm trying to be different, and I wanted somewhere different to be while it happened."

"Trying to be different how? If I may ask..."

"I'm trying to listen to my gut more...trust my instincts and allow myself to take risks. I decided I want to spend my life living instead of waiting."

"That makes sense," you say. "I'm sorry to hear that you feel you've wasted a lot of time, but 'good for you' for taking steps to change your life."

"Thanks."

There is a momentary silence, until you can't resist anymore, "38F? Damn..."

That brings about a fresh spat of laughter from you both.

"I've got another straight question for you then," Angel says.

"Okay, shoot."

"What did you mean earlier today when you said that I caught you with an erection that I 'in whatever capacity' had inspired."

"I got hard because you were so sexy," you try to explain.

"No, it's the 'in whatever capacity' that I want to know about. There's more to it than you are telling me, and I though we just agreed to straight talk only," Angel says, pointing a finger at you .

"Uhh, I well...uhhh..."

"Yeeesss?" Angel presses.

"I was...um...having an erotic dream about you when you woke me up."

"Really?"

"Really. I fell asleep not long after you and I met at the drink table, and you must have made such a strong impression on me that you popped right up when I began to dream."

"I thought you weren't that type of guy."

"I'm not! I was embarrassed as hell when you woke me up. Wasn't I a gentleman to you though?"

"You were, you were," Angel says chuckling. "I'm just giving you ahard time."

"You do seem determined to tease me," you say, but you're smiling as well.

"You're fun," she says. "You're shy and hard-to-get, but at the same time direct, open, and honest. I'm still not sure you really exist, but I like the person I've spent the day with." With that she leans up and swings her feet out of your lap.

"I've got to run to the bathroom. I'll be right back," she says, then gives you a quick kiss on the cheek before she darts out of the room.

True to her word, Angel is back in a couple of minutes. You're still smiling and can still feel the hot spot her lips left on your cheek.

"I need to do the same," you say. "I'll be right back."

"Sure, first door down the hall to the left."

You tend to your business and wash your hands. Then you see that there is a laundry hamper under the towel rack that is holding the hand towel you are using. Just for grins you peek under the lid and sure enough there is a giant underwire bra on the top of the stack of clothes inside.

You figure you have maybe ten more seconds of noise cover while the toilet tank fills back up, so you quietly reach in and pick it up. Not only is it the biggest bra you've ever seen (clearly marked 38F on the label), but it's also still warm. You quickly drop the bra and chastise yourself for peeking. You have been working so hard to be a perfect gentleman with Angel, and the second you're alone you start fondling her underwear. What kind of deviant are you?

You're also now sporting another super-hard erection. You adjust it so as not to be so obvious and make your way back to the sofa. Angel is still in her spot, so you settle back into yours.

"So what was it about?" Angel asks.

"What?" you ask, confused by the non-sequitor and still on edge from peeking at her bra.

"The erotic dream."

"Oh, I'd be way too embarrassed to tell you. Besides it was kind of surreal anyway."

"Now I definitely want to hear about it. Don't clam up on me now," Angel prods.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because it was about me. I feel like I should know how I was dreamed."

"Sure, but I don't want to attempt to justify the visions of a horny dreaming mind."

"You don't have to justify anything," said Angel, shaking her head. "I just want to hear about it."

You notice that her breasts sway when she shakes her head. They still look high and proud, but they're definitely not constrained by a bra anymore. At this point your penis begins to do some of your thinking for you.

"How plainly are you willing to speak here?" you ask.

"As plainly as you need to," she answers, leaning in.

She's obviously expectant, but you pause a moment longer. This just isn't like you. This sort of thing happens in erotic stories, not on the sofas of people you've just met.

"I'm still not sure we should be going here," you say. "We have just met."

"And spent an entire day getting to know each other. Hasn't it felt natural."

"Well, yeah. It's felt great. You make me feel good just by being with you."

"Me too. I'm not used to this. Normally nobody gets close to me this quickly, but I'm feeling really connected to you. This isn't like me."

You laugh and tell her, "I was just thinking the same thing: this isn't like me."

You both laugh for minute and some of the tension evaporates from the air. None has diminished in your underwear however.

"Okay," you say, "do you have any fetishes."

"Yes, a couple," Angel responds.

She looks slightly embarrassed when she says so, but you file that away for the moment."Explore that later," you tell yourself,"but don't forget it."

"Well I have a couple as well, big breasts in particular. I love big breasts. I love looking at them, touching them, tasting them, playing with them, um...rubbing myself between them," you say and pause to gauge her reaction.

If anything, Angel seems more intent than ever. She's leaning in and listening raptly.

Then she speaks, "Rubbing yourself between them? Say more."

"Well, that's what the dream was about."

"Rubbing yourself between big breasts?

"Yes."

"Rubbing yourself betweenmy big breasts?

"Yes."

"Tell me," she says. Her voice has been getting softer and huskier with each exchange.

"Well - it was weird - there was a big crowd or audience, complete with cheerleaders, all cheering me on as I sat naked in that lounge chair by the pool. Then you appeared, knelt between my legs, and unlaced your swimsuit.

"Your breasts spilled out and grew even bigger. Two women dressed like concert roadies appeared and rubbed oil all over them. They were just so huge and soft looking all glistening with oil. You wrapped them around my erection and started to rub me between them. You said that you wanted me to."

"Wanted you to do what?"

"To do what I was doing. To rub myself between your breasts."

"Say it."

"Tit-fuck you."

"Yes," she whispers.

"I was tit-fucking your giant breasts, and you wanted me to."

"Yes," she whispers again almost urgently.

"Then you really were there, and I startled awake with a big hard-on and some explaining to do," you conclude.

You feel flushed, and you both blink a few times as if coming out of a reverie. Then you both sit back as if the extra distance could lessen the electric charge that now passes between you.

"That's pretty intense for just having met someone," Angel says.

"I was surprised as well," you offer, "but that's why I was so aroused when you sat down."

"Like you are now?" Angel asks and indicates the bulge in your trousers.

"Yes," you say, seeing no reason to conceal it anymore. Your relax and let the front of your trousers stretch outward to accommodate your swollen penis.

"And you perhaps?" you ask spotting something amazing.

Angel follows gesture, and is apparently not surprised to see that she has twin peaks in the front of her tee-shirt. Her nipples are hard, swollen, and obvious. They also each look to be the size of a gumdrop.

"Well, you asked if I had any fetishes."

"Yes," you say, glad that she brought it back up.

"Well...I like.. ... I like dirty talking."

"Is that so?"

"Definitely," she smiles. "You like tit-fucking, and I like saying and hearing 'tit fucking'."

"So you're turned on too?"

"Oh yeah," she says. "I took my bra off when I went to the bathroom earlier, just to get more comfortable. My breasts have been tied up all day, and I wanted to let them swing. After that brief description of your dream though, my nipples are hard as rocks."

"I know, I saw your bra in your clothes hamper, and I can definitely see your nipples now."

"You peeked in the clothes hamper?"

"Yeah. I don't know why, but I couldn't resist. Are you mad?"

"No, it's just interesting. I would have done the same thing," she says and grins. "What was the deal with the cheerleaders and the audience?"

"Don't know, it was just surreal."

"Do you get off on having sex in public or with people watching."

"Not that I know of. I think it was just comedy in the background of what we were doing. That and maybe my brain accounted for the noise of the barbeque by inventing that scene. After the tit-fucking started--"

"No! Say it right. It was me. You were doing it to me."

"Okay," you say, getting the idea. "After I started tit-fucking you, the cheerleaders took off their cloths and started having oral sex."

"With the crowd?" Angel asks. She's breathing a bit heavier now. You can see her breasts swelling and heaving slightly in her tight shirt.

"No, with each other. They started licking each other's pussies."

A soft moan escapes Angels lips at this point. "What else?"

"I could feel myself building and you said you wanted me to cum, but then I woke up."

"You have quite an active imagination on the spur of the moment," Angel pants.

"And you seem quite worked up by the telling!" you say.

"I am. I'm very turned on. This is really not like me, but I'm seriously hot right now. You?"

"Yes, I'm really hard, and I can feel myself getting a little wet. Your nipples look incredible."

"Thank you. They're aching. It sounds like you're aching too."

"Swollen and aching, and getting wetter."

"My nipples are swollen and aching like your cock -- they feel wanton -- they're aching to be sucked -- I feel wet too -- my pussy -- I feel like I have a fire building in my pussy -- I feel soaked and molten -- dripping fire between my thighs."

Damn! the lady is good. This is all happening so fast. Right now your rational mind is trying desperately shout down your massive hard-on which is positively screaming"GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!" and trying to think for you.

Angel is squeezing her thighs together forcefully and has her eyes locked on the bulge in your trousers. Her breath is coming more and more raggedly, which only sends tremors through her huge breasts as she inhales and exhales.

"What do you think we should do?" Angel asks meaningfully.

"Life is tough," you tell your penis."All things come to he who waits, and now is the time to wait."

"I think we should call it an evening before we go any further," you tell her.

"What?" Angel blurts. She seems to deflate a little.

For emphasis you grip your erection through your trousers. "There is nothing in the world I want to do right now more than have what I'm sure would be mind-blowing carnal adventures with you. I don't know that I've ever been so hot for anyone in my life. I keep waiting to wake up from what I'm sure is the best fantasy I've ever had.

"But I think we should stop for now. I've had the best first date of my life with the most interesting, exotic, and absolutely sexy lady I've ever met; and I don't want to wreck what feels like it could turn out to be a really good thing by moving too fast...especially if we're both saying 'this isn't like me'.

"As much as I want to keep going. I don't want to give either one of us a reason to regret what we've shared so far, not that that's what would happen, but I don't want to take anything for granted. Besides, if it's this hot now, it will keep until another day.

"Please don't think I don't want to. Please don't think I don't wantyou... ... and please let me see you again --soon. I really want to see where this goes."

Angel smiles. Then there is the longest pause of your life before she says, "Accepted."

You swap the necessary info, and gather your shoes. As you check your effects to make sure you have everything -- keys, wallet, watch -- you ask, "May I call you tomorrow?"