Shallow Thoughts Deep Subjects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead she smiles wickedly and rips her tee-shirt down the middle from the neckline. The effect is that her enormous breasts essentially burst out at you. They jiggle and wobble for a moment as they settle into swollen freedom. Angel rocks her shoulders back and the rest of her torn shirt slides off her arms. Then she brings her hands up and hefts a breast in each palm.

You have never seen breasts more beautiful. To try to describe them in exacting size would be pointless. "Huge" pretty much covers it. Her nipples are also every bit as big as you expected. Let's just say that everything is to scale. They are hard, swollen, and a gorgeous light chocolate brown pair, perched in the center of each light brown areola. Those areola are each perched proudly in the center of the most wonderfully shaped breasts you've ever beheld. Yes truly, you have never seen breasts more beautiful.

As your mouth moves upward, Angel leans downward. You meet halfway, and she feeds her nipples to you. She speaks for the second time, "Ineeeeeed." It comes out like a purr and transforms into a moan as you fasten your lips onto her right nipple.

You suck lightly and then firmly press on the hardened bud with your tongue. As you massage it and circle it expertly with your tongue, you hear Angel hiss, "Yesssss..." between clenched teeth. The lady is close to boiling over.

Since you're already leaned partially up, you gather her into your arms and lean all the way over to reverse your positions. Angel is now on her back with her breasts up thrust and heaving. Her rising intensity is a little intimidating, so you are as gentle as a gentleman should be. You don't pin her down with your weight, sensing that it would be the wrong thing to do, but support yourself on either side of her body on your hands.

You abandon the right nipple and move left. Rather then immediately latch onto the other nipple though, you trace your way across, drawing a meandering path with the tip of your tongue over to the sensitive underside of her left breast. You trace large wet circles beginning under her soft orb and gradually spiral clockwise inward perhaps a half dozen times to center on the nipple.

Angel sighs deeply and whispers, "That's right baby, love my tits. Lick them and suck them all you want. They're all for you. Mmmhhh...suck them baby...suck my nipples. They're aching for you. Oooohhh,love my tits...my big swollen tits..."

It becomes a litany as you worship her curves and spend many many minutes decorating every square inch of Angel's amazing breasts with kisses and strokes of your tongue. She alternates holding them and massaging them for you and stroking your hair and neck as you administer your sweet assault on her twin mountains. You eventually find yourself in utter paradise when you put your face in between them to lick the space in the middle. She squeezes them around your face and blots out the rest of the world. When you come back up she says, "Just your size baby."

"I thinkyou're just my size," you say and move up her body to kiss her again.

Angel sighs and holds you to her. Her breasts crush against your bare chest and you feel the moisture of your oral affection and her soft glow of perspiration.

"Were they worth the wait?" she asks softly.

"They are part ofyou, andyou were definitely worth the wait. Your breasts are incredible, but I want to make love to all of you."

"You really are a strange man," she sighs and presses her crotch up against yours. "I would think you'd want tofuck me."

You don't miss a beat, "No, my Angel. I want to make love to you."

She starts to speak, but you stop her with another kiss. Then you say, "And you promised me I'd get to taste your pussy. Let me lick your pussy. I want to taste you, smell you, breathe you, be drunk with your cum..."

"Fuck yeah!" she interrupts and wiggles beneath you as you slide back down her body. She fumbles with the buttons on her jeans as you trace your way down the midline of her tight stomach with your tongue. You stop to swirl your tongue in her belly button and discover that she's delightfully ticklish there.

Angel gets the buttons of her jeans undone, but you stop her from shoving them down. Instead you just fold back the two "wings" that the open fly makes. The split just opens far enough to see the top of her pubic hair, and you see that she didn't wear underwear either. You also see that her jeans are pretty wet.

You wink up at her and then elicit a gasp as you drop your head and stroke your tongue along the shape of her right hip bone. You lick again, and softly trace the hollow line above her hip bone downward into the natural vee of her sex. The jeans stop you before you get very far, but you do catch the sweet scent of her arousal. You repeat the tongue tracery on the other side and get another gasp and a moan for your reward. Then in promise of things to come, you slide your tongue along the top boundary of her pubic hair.

Angel moans, "Yes baby, that feels soooo goooood." She runs her hands over and over her swollen breasts, alternately squeezing her nipples and tickling her nails along the sides of the orbs.

You pull her jeans down about an inch, exposing exactly that much more of the promised land. Your tongue makes another circuit, and Angel cries out.

Another inch, another circuit, and even more of her comes into view. Her pubic hair is soft and fine. It's dark like the hair on her head, but short and downy, and it feels wonderful to your lips. The scent of her fills your senses and her insistent moans and urgings drive you onward.

Finally you lean back and quickly pull her jeans all the way off. Her feet come up as the jeans leave her body and fly backward over your head. Then her feet come down on either side of you, her thighs wide apart. You get a momentary glimpse of her glistening folds before she covers herself with her hands.

"This is a vulnerable place for me," she whispers. "I want you, and I don't want to regret it. I want to believe that there is a good reason you feel so right so soon, and I need you. I need you to make love to me."

"Let me make love to you Angel," you say. "I need you too. This feels right.You feel right."

"I give my pussy to you then. Be good to it," Angel purrs and moves her hands to the sides of her wet opening. Her fingers pull slightly at her lightly furred swollen outer lips to reveal her delicate center. Her tan colored inner lips are shiny with her flowing nectar and part with a sticky sound.

The sight of her almost overwhelms you when the magnitude of it washes over you. Here is the most beautiful, sexual woman you have ever seen, completely naked and spread open in front of you, huge breasts rising and falling above, and an open invitation to the warm wet depths of her being below. She has just, in no uncertain terms, given herself to you, and it's not your penis that responds. It's your heart.

You want more than anything to please this woman, to make love to her, and to win her love for you. It's insane and overwhelming, but you can't stop smiling. "I'll be good to all of you," you say and drop your head between her thighs to breath the scent of your Angel.

She throws her head back and sighs, "Yessss, I want it," when she feels your warm breath caress her pussy. She certainly know how to stroke your ego. Now you need to live up to expectations!

You begin by ever so softly brushing your lips across her nether lips. The softest touch is all that's necessary. You just feather the texture of you onto the texture of her in passing. Then again, and again, and on the fourth pass you sensuously stroke your tongue over the surface of her inner lips. Angel exhales loudly and you realize that she had been holding her breath.

She's delicious. All the spiciness, sweetness, and raw sensuality in Angel's personality translates directly into the exotic flavor of her pussy. You are instantly addicted, and begin to languorously stroke up and down her soft inner lips to catch every drop of nectar she gifts you with. Side trips to run your tongue along her inner thighs, up and down the hollow where her thigh joins her perfect ass, and all along the downy curves of her mons and outer lips has Angel cooing and moaning your name.

Her pencil eraser sized clit has emerged to what you imagine is its full proud dimensions. It presents itself as a willing target so you eventually zero in on it and suck it softly between you lips. Angel gasps and cries out as you butterfly your tongue all over her swollen bud. Her thighs start to shake and you sense that she is on the verge of cumming, so you back off and drift your tongue down the length of her pussy to slide it into her wet opening.

Angel whimpers as you leave her clit, but groans deeply when you tongue slips inside and flexes along the inner walls of her tight channel. You tease her in this way for a short time and return to her clit to bring her to the edge again. She nearly crests again and you back off to dip back into her honeyed opening. A few more teasing exchanges like this and Angel winds her fingers in your hair. You get the point and stay with her clit this time to take her over the edge.

"Ahhhhhhhh....FUCK YEAH!...Whoooooooo!.. Uhnnnnnnnaaaahhhh!" Angel cries out. Her thighs practically go into spasms and clamp onto your head as she humps her pussy against your face. Then you feel a gush of hot pussy juice bathe your face as her orgasm begins. You also manage to keep tongue-to-pussy contact throughout her wild ride until she pushes your face away after nearly a minute of intense muscle spasms and accompanying sound effects.

"Oh baby, oh baby," she says. "Come up here and let me hold you."

You slide up her body and she gathers you into an embrace, cradling your head in her massive pillowy breasts. You can hear her heart still racing in her chest as she comes down from her orgasm.

"Thank you lover," Angel murmurs as her breath comes back. "That was definitely what I'd call 'being good' to my pussy."

"I'm glad," you smile. "We can do it again if you like!"

"Not right now baby," I want to explore you first. "I just needed to catch my breath."

With that she quickly rolls you over with the skill of a freestyle wrestler, and you find yourself beneath her. Her heavy breasts are still in your face so you take the opportunity to avail them of your mouth and tongue. Angel laughs and shimmies her shoulders a bit to gently batter your face with heavy softness.

"Can't leave the tits alone can you?" she laughs.

"Well you did plant them on my face," you reply, muffled by the soft mounds of flesh. "Hey, can you hear an echo when I speak in here?"

"Shallow thoughts, deep subjects?"

"You bet!"

"Well lets see what else you have to offer," Angel purrs sensuously and slides down your body. The weight of her breasts dragging the hardness of her nipples down your skin sends magic jolts though your body. Then she stops just over your crotch and unfastens your trousers.

Your erection is enormous and painfully swollen by this point. As a result, the moment she slides down your zipper, it springs out and nearly pokes her in the eye. Angel giggles and give the underside of the shaft a quick lick. You jump at the contact, which elicits another giggle from Angel. She quickly and unceremoniously removes your trousers and sits back for a moment just to take in the sight of you in all your nakedness, much like you did with her earlier.

"You're beautiful," she says. "Your body is incredible. You cock is everything I imagined. It's bigger than I've tried before, but I look forward to it."

She wraps one hand around your shaft and begins to stroke you. You moan at the exquisite sensation of her warm hand embracing you and lie back. Her other hand finds its way forward and begins to fondle your heavy balls. Despite your excitement, they remain loose and weighty in her hand.

"You, my lover, are a pussy artist. But when you ate me you were far too serious. You were concentrating so hard that it looked like you weren't having any fun."

"Oh, I was....mmmm...having a wonderful time. I just...uhnn...wanted to please you."

"Well, I'm planning on having a fucking blast sucking your cock. I account for a lot in enthusiasm!" Angels says and immediatley drops her head and engulfs your full length.

You feel yourself slide into her throat, her tongue cradles the underside of your shaft, and her nose presses into your pubic hair. She makes some kind of swallowing motion and you feel her throat ripple around you as her tongue pressed hard against your shaft. Then she clamps her lips around you, sucks hard, and slides her mouth back up to the crown of your ecstatic cock.

"Have mercy!" you shout. "Where on earth did you learn to do that?"

Angel laughs and responds, "I don't have much of a gag reflex, so I learned to make the most of it. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to suck you inside out!" And for the next fifteen minutes, she makes every attempt. Enthusiasm is the right word for the attention Angel is lavishing on your grateful cock. She sucks you, licks you, pumps you with her hand, throats you, sucks your balls, everything she can do to make you cum. Finally she leans back to rest, but continues to stroke you with her hand.

"Are you not going to cum for me baby? Am I not loving your cock enough?"

"Are you kidding? You're incredible. It's all I can do to hold off blowing up in your mouth."

Angel gives a quick suck of just the head of your cock before responding, "Why don't you? I want to taste your cum."

"Because I want to do other things too and I don't want to wait to recover from a big cum to try them," you explain.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"I want to fuck you!"

Angel grins wickedly and while maintaining her grip on your cock slides up to straddle you. She presses her fuzzy pubic bone against the base of your cock and rubs her clit on you.

"Say it again."

"I want to fuck you. I want to sink my cock into your tight pussy. Do you want that?"

"I want it. I want you to fuck me. I want to swallow you with my pussy, to squeeze every inch of you inside me, to milk you dry."

You have a flash of clarity and say, "Hang on, timeout for a second."

"Yes?"

"Birth control?"

"I'm way ahead of you. I'm not on the pill because I don't want the hormone chemicals in my body, but I did pick up a package of condoms," Angel says and produces a familiar package from somewhere behind her. "I took a educated guess and got big ones!"


"It's even my brand! I brought a package of the same with me too," you smile. "Will you put it on for me."

"Of course!" she smiles and without any fuss rolls the latex sheath over your swollen cock. Then without further ado, she raises up and places you at the entrance to her burning pussy.

"Are you ready?" you ask. "This is for real."

Angel smiles down at you and slowly slides herself down the length of you. You throw your head back and gasp as even through the condom you instantly feel the heat and softness of her velvet vice.

"No regrets," she moans as she takes you inside. She braces her hands on your chest to steady herself. This also squeezes her massive tits forward.

"Me neither," you moan back to her and raise your hands to palm her hard nipples.

The love-making is extraordinarily slow and sensual compared to the wildness of your oral sex. Angel rhythmically rocks her hips back and forth, grinding her clit on your pubic bone and sliding you in and out of her molten pussy.

"Oh my baby, you feel so good inside me," she sighs.

"Mmmm-hmmm..." you confirm and continue to fondle her fantastic tits and roll her knotted nipples between your fingers.

After many rapturous minutes, Angel has a small shaking orgasm and collapses down on your chest. She sighs and moans her agreement when you continue for her by rocking your hips upward. You move your hands from her tits around and down her back to grip her perfect ass as you pump your cock into her rippling pussy.

"Oh yeah baby, keep fucking me. Just keep fucking me," Angel says. She raises up on her elbows and offers her tits to you again. "Suck my nipples. Suck them hard. Love my tits, but please don't stop fucking me. I want all of you I can get."

You curl your tongue around each nipple in turn and do your best to make them feel well loved, all the while slip-sliding your engorged cock in and out of her incredibly hot pussy. Eventually you choose to tip the both of you off the sofa and onto the floor. You hold her during the descent and ease her down gently onto the rug without withdrawing your cock. Now that you're on top you can really pump into her, so you quicken the pace.

Angel responds with a rhythmic grunt to match your thrusts and rakes her nails up and down your back. Breathlessly she interjects, "Fuck me, fuck me," every few grunts until she arches her back and groans through clenched teeth, "Almost there...fuck me...gonna cum again...ooohhhh,FUCK me baby!"

Unbelievably though all of this you hang on to your own orgasm and manage not to cum. The condom helps, but you're amazed you haven't burst yet. Just as you are thinking this, Angel does. Her tits seem to swell to even bigger proportion and her heels press hard against your ass to force you fully inside her gripping pussy as another big orgasm tears through her. You suck hard on one of her nipples as she quakes and writhes beneath you.

"Oh baby," she says when she comes out of her orgasmic bliss. "You still haven't cum. Am I doing something wrong?"

She looks up at you and hold your face in her hands. You lose yourself in her eyes momentarily. She is really someone precious to hold on to.

"Not at all! Don't think that for a minute!" you say. "I'm ready to burst, but I think I'm so concerned about fulfilling you that I'm not letting myself go."

"Come out of me for a minute. I know just what you need," Angel says.

You slide out of her slowly and sit back. She sits up and kisses you. Then she giggles and says, "You still taste like my pussy. I like how you got that way! Take that condom off and wait right here. I'll be right back."

She dashes off, and you hear water running. Within a minute she's back with a washcloth wrapped around something and a big bath towel.

"Lie back," Angel says. So you do and she takes the washcloth (which happens to be warm and wet) and cleans the condom chemicals off your swollen cock. She does the same for her pussy, and sets the washcloth aside. Then she lies back on the big towel, and you see that the object the washcloth was wrapped around is a bottle of baby oil.

You begin to hope you know what's about to happen as Angel squirts a generous amount of oil on her huge tits and rubs it around to coat them. She then squirts a little more between them and looks up at you.

"You want to fulfill me?" she asks up at you from the floor.

"Yes!"

She scoops a shiny globe into each hand and squeezes them together. "Nothing would fulfill me more than if you would tit-fuck me and cum all over my face."

Any amount of flagging your erection may have done while waiting and being washed is instantly overcome by a purple-headed exclamation point at the end of her offer."This," you say silently to your penis,"is what I meant about all things come to he who waits."

Out loud you echo Angel's earlier enthusiasm with a resounding, "Fuck yeah!" You straddle her chest and position yourself in line with her oil-slicked cleavage. Making sure you don't put any weight on her chest, you lean forward and slide your cock into the warm depths of her tits. The feeling is indescribable as the warm oil and hot flesh grip your shaft. You skin tingles as it rubs across her softness, and your tight balls rub up her belly and lower chest as you slowly thrust forward. The head of your cock pokes out the top and is met my Angel's waiting tongue.