David's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when it seems things can't possibly get worse I become aware of the orgasm building in me. No, my mind screams, this can't be happening! I can't come! Not here, not now! An orgasm should be an intimate, beautiful thing shared between two lovers in private. This is public. Demeaning. Filthy. If I come here, with all these strangers cheering me on, what does that make me?

But I know it's just moments away. Sensing I'm close the woman crouches next to me, reaches between my legs, puts finger of her free hand against my clit and begins rubbing. "No!" I shake my head desperately, pleading with her to stop. Doesn't she understand? Can't she see I shouldn't be doing this? My legs begin to tremble and I whimper at the effort of holding back the impending orgasm.

"Don't fight it," she grins. "They want to see you come! They want to see what a little tramp you are!"

I grit my teeth, still fighting to hold it in. "Oh God!" I moan, "Oh God! Oh no!" It's no use. I'm going to come and I'm afraid that when I do I'll have to accept that this is what I am --a dirty, wanton slut who gets off on being sexually humiliated for the pleasure of others. The crowd goad me, willing me to fail and I know I won't disappoint them. With one last burst of sadism, the woman increases the pressure on my clit and the effort of fighting the inevitable finally becomes too much.

"Come for me!" she commands.

And, like a whore, I do.

The girl's eyelids flutter sweetly to a close as the orgasm overwhelms her. In her moment of climax she looks defeated, a broken thing, unable to stop the waves of pleasure washing away what remains of her dignity. I imagine her tight little pussy squeezing David's cock, milking it with its glorious, involuntary contractions. Before long I hear the familiar grunt as he comes too, his fingers digging into her shoulders as he pumps her full of his delicious semen. Happy birthday, honey!

They kneel in silence for a few moments as they each catch their breath. With the heat of the moment fading he begins to look slightly embarrassed but I smile reassuringly and nod my approval. Good boy, David.

Oh my God, what have I done? I'm in shock. The man pulls out of me and I feel something warm trickle down my thigh. Feeling unsteady and with my pussy still twitching, I haul myself to my feet and begin brushing the filth from my knees and forearms. Ironically, the woman hands me my dress and helps me tie it at the neck and pull it back into place. As she does I see the dark liquor stain down the front and remember how we first met. It feels like an age ago.

I look around at the delighted faces of the other clubbers and feel a terrible sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Everyone here knows what I've done. Rachel and Jess know. They'll tell everyone... tell them what a horrible, filthy slut I am... What do I do now? I can't stay here, not now they've all seen. As if in answer the woman holds out her hand and nods towards the exit.

"Come on honey," she says, "I think we should go." What else can I do?

She takes my outstretched hand gratefully and we make a quick exit from the club. As we hurry out I'm already planning our next adventure together.

This is only the beginning.

12