Shame Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can I not be when you look like that? Damn they look like they are begging for me to kiss them." He made his way to me peeling my dress completely off. One hand grabbed my left breast and his mouth was on the other. I began to squirm.

"We don't have to do forplay Ignacio. I need you inside me." I sounded like I was begging I didn't care. It was the truth.

"If I give you all the goods now then how can I keep you coming back." He gave a devilish grin.

"You couldn't stop me from coming back." I wondered if I sounded crazy.

"Relax Torrie, I'll give you what you need in due time."

I wasn't sure what that meant but I didn't have time to reflect on that statement as he torn apart one side of my flimsy underwear. Gently pushing me back so my lower half was still on the arm rest, while the rest was my body was lying diagonal on the sofa. His tongue dove into me like he hadn't eaten is in days. I was in ecstasy and as hungry as he was, it seemed. He licked my up my slit lightly teasing me until I reached up and forced his tongue into me.

"Ahhhh yes! Right there please stay right there." I cried as he forced his head away from my grasp. Put his tongue to my clit.

"Did I say you could direct me? Who is in control?"

As Ignacio re-applied pressure to my clit I began to catch my breath. I wrapped my legs around him tightly. I held on for dear life as he made feel as if the only sensation that was important was going on between my legs.

"I'll do whatever you say..." anything to make sure he kept his mouth on me. Having him so close felt as though I was alive now, and the life I had without him was a fake, half life. If anybody asked me at that moment what my choice was I would give up everything just to keep him near.

"Anything?"

"Yes"

Ignacio turned me over and roughly pull me towards him. As I closed my eyes I could picture him on his knees while both of his hand spread my cheeks apart. I could feel his nose brushing gently on my perineum. I pictured him with his head tilted back, I saw his neck muscles. I saw his hands lifting me up, pushing my face into the throw pillows. God just the visual was could bring me to my climax without his magnificent work. I was screaming out loud from the pleasure. My mouth wide open, the material rubbing against my tongue. It was so dry all the moisture was flowing below my waist. I didn't even turn my head to breathe nothing mattered, I could feel it coming.

"Anything?"

I couldn't take in a breath to answer I my mind I shouted it, yes...

I cried as I climaxed.

*****

I was still on edge, my pussy tingled like it was still waiting for something. I knew what it was too. We did not make love. I recalled our conversation as we sat on the couch while I recovered.

"Do you want to get away?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like go away with me." I looked up from his lap we was not looking at me, but off around the room.

"Umm" I hesitated reality was starting to return and fear made me pause. The answer was yes, but then it was a small part in me that said no.

As if Ignacio read my mind, "Not like that T, just like for a weekend. We can really you know, be free."

I was hurt and excited at the same time. Hurt that he pushed the thought aside so fast, even though I knew I wasn't ready for that. Would I even want a man long term that would abandon his family? At the same time, what we were doing wasn't better. I didn't feel bad enough not to be excited about going away with him.

"In a perfect world I still wouldn't know what to do," he could read me so well already."I just want to be able to be open, I want days with you consecutive and nights."

"That sounds good, really good. What did you have in mind?

"There is a conference coming up in New Orleans that I could go to. Not for the company just like an outside training they company pays for. Pat won't be able to go-"

"So that's why you asked me?" I really didn't want to say it out loud, my emotions were on my sleeve.

Ignacio took my chin between his thumb and index finger and gently made me look at him. "I didn't even ask her. I just know she won't be able to leave the kids..."

"Ignacio I didn't mean that it just crossed my mind."

He changed the subject. "Why don't you call me Carlo like the other people who are close to me?"

"I feel like I am an outsider, If I call you your nick name it's even deeper I guess. That's just what I tell myself."

"I think it's pretty deep already T, we are making plans to go on a trip."

"I know," Still didn't change how I felt...

"Can I email you the details?"

"Yea I have plenty of vacation time." I had turned down going to James family reunion that summer. It was on a cruise. I wasn't ready to be stuck on a bout with his family.

I jerked when Ignacio made a move to get up. I was in a daze thinking about everything. I wasn't ready for him to leave we hadn't even had sex. I was relaxed but still buzzing on what I thought was to come. I refused to question him as to why he was leaving before we really did anything. It seemed desperate, who was I to question anyway? Was he really about to leave?

"Are you leaving? I didn't even get the goods yet." I made a playful frown, to hide how serious I was.

"I told you if I gave you all the goods how long would I have to wait to see you again?" He looked devious.

"You would leave me all hot and bothered? Your evil!" I burst into laughter playfully lunging after him. He grabbed me firmly, my naked body crashed against his bare chest. He pulled me to straddle him looking up into my eyes as he twirled his finger around my dark nipple.

" You look so innocent right now. I wonder if anyone else but me can bring that other side out, if anyone else has seen it." Was that a question? We seem to be both tip toeing around something.

Ignacio alluded to what I was doing when we weren't together. The thought I wouldn't allow to fully form now was clear in my mind. Was he about to leave because he was going to sleep with his wife? Had he slept we her before coming here today?

"I sometimes wonder about things myself." I looked in his face and we turned away from each other. What a sad, sorry pair of people.

"That's why we need to get away, from all this pressure and stress." He pulled me down to kiss me hard. Forcing the awkwardness of the conversation out and making me hot between my legs again.

"If you really want to relieve stress you won't deprive me."

"Or, maybe this is a way to make sure you won't deprive me. Make sure she stays wanting me." He stroked my kitty for emphasis. I swear she purred, as he gave me a sly smile.

He left a few minutes later, making sure to tease/torture me a little more. I made him play with me till I came again but that still wasn't enough. His planned worked I was already thinking of another way for us to meet again. In due time indeed.

*****

I.Carlo Mancini

XXXXX@jupiter.com

To:TDurone@XXXX.net Jan 15

2:15am

T,

I am still thinking about was we did last night. It was so hard to leave you, you make me crazy. I keep seeing you in my dreams. I want to keep your smell on me, damn Patricia. But I am also realistic. I know that you have James. We wash away all traces before we go back to them. But it does not stop my mind. I was so tempted to mark you like I did the first night. You are mine, and I am yours as much as we can be. You worry about our future. I must be honest, I don't want to think about it anymore. I just do everything I can to hold it together. I am living a double life. We can keep going in circles about it, but I know you aren't ready for the ride to end. My craving only intensifies and I see your hunger every time I look in your beautiful eyes. The trip will be during Mardi Gras in about a month I hope that is enough time. I have Thursday to Sunday the weekend of the 18th. Can you imagine 4 whole days and 3 nights just me and you. I booked the W in the business district; it reminds me of Hotel Derek...Please say you will still go. T, it's not as easy for me as I make it look. It's not a game to me like you said last night. I have been upfront about everything. I just go with how I feel and my feelings for us...

Ignacio

12