Shame Game Ch. 03: Mary Turns Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In utter defeat, Bill mumbled, "But until now, I thought the cum was fake. It tasted too sweet to be real. I only pretended to be a faggot to out-trick you. I do like to suck cum out you, especially if I know it is someone else's cum, but I don't want to suck it out of a dick, and certainly don't want to have it squirted up my butt. I really am not into sex with guys."

I feigned surprise, and said, "Au contraire, mon petite chou-chou. It doesn't matter that you didn't know the cum was real, you sucked my boobs like they were cocks and enjoyed it. I knew all along that you would love being submissive to men, and now you do, too. You can't deny that being fucked in the ass made your cock stiff as steel. I was there and I felt your cock. And it doesn't matter if you were coerced into it, once you felt that big, long dildo violating your ass, you became addicted to that feeling.

Just imagine how much better it would feel if the shame of being treated like a girl by a real man was added to that thrill? You now know for a fact that you have more than four of Frank's loads deep inside you. I told you the truth that it was his cum. You were the one who fooled yourself into thinking it wasn't real. All you have to do now, is enjoy it. If you don't, then you can only blame your own stupidity. You are just one small step away from joining me and becoming the true cum slut that you really are."

I continued, "Before you decide, though, I will be completely honest with you. I did talk dirty to strangers today, I did perform some really depraved acts in front of them, Frank did take me to an Arcade where he bought these sex toys, and I even let a bunch of guys cum all over my naked body. But I swear to you that nobody has touched me, even when Frank was furiously masturbating me with a bottle of his cum and at the peak of my sexual frenzy I begged him to fuck me... he respected my request to wait until you joined me in submitting to him. That was really Frank's cum in me, but just like you saw what I did in the car, I put it there, myself.

I love you and don't want to simply be a slut who brings you cum to eat. I want to enter the world of true depravity with you by my side. You seem perfectly fine with the idea of strangers molesting me, so it's only fair that you suffer the same shame. Now either tell me that you will join Frank and I, or we can simply return to our normal sex, which I am very happy to do. I haven't technically violated our vows by having sex with others, so I wouldn't mind keeping any perversions to ourselves. Either way, if you want cum to eat, you will have to get it yourself from now on."

Crestfallen, Bill congratulated me for again roundly beating him at our game of deception, and he said, "I can tell that you really want to experience the thrill of being used by others, and I am now convinced that I would like to be used, as well. Let's take that wild walk and if we find it too extreme, disagreeable, or eventually, even boring, we can resume a normal marriage at any time, since we would have by then mutually broken our vows. Now untie me so that I can show you how committed I am to our new wickedness. By the way, how did you sweeten Frank's cum?"

As I untied Bill, I answered, "Coffee creamer, my love. Now, how do you want to be debased by Frank's cum? Mouth or ass?"

He paused for a split second, then said, "I really like being fucked in the ass more than sucking dick, but I choose mouth because I am going to need the practice, and I want the next thing up my ass to be Frank's real cock shooting his jizz." The game had ended at that moment and the reality had just started.

12