Shame On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, for the moment I didn't care who heard...just so someone relieved me of the overwhelming need I was lusting for...and the more debased I felt, the more the lust built up in me.

I heard whispering in the back seat followed by a hand, fingers sliding up my thigh. I spread my legs leaving little doubt what I craved. Fingers under my panties nipping at my clit, the flow from my pussy now trickling down my leg.

"Cummm, I need to...I'm going...going to..to cummmmm...I...I'm...Cum...CUMMMMINGGG,"

I screamed as my body convulsed to the fingering of my now raunchy slit. I opened my eyes; "NOOOOOOO," I screamed, when I rcognized the ring on the finger...the finger that was giving me so much pleasure.

But I couldn't stop it...the orgasm, the all consuming orgasm, forcing my hips to thrust, to hungerly accept the fingertips of my own daughter! The more repulsive it seemed, the harder my body convulsed. It crossed my mind...the depravity...but I couldn't stop...no longer wanted to stop.

My scream, my piercing scream, as I fucked her slender fingers, eventually feeling the warm cum puddling around my anal ring, another pleasurable after effect, and it caused me to cum again.

And as I lay there, totally exhausted, juices still trickling down my legs...tears trickled down my cheeks...I was suddenly consumed by shame, total shame.

We rode back to my house in silence. Once there I bolted from the car, stopping at my front door to wait for Sarah. I watched as Jenny went from the front seat to the back, and from thirty feet away I could see their images...Sarah between them as they sexually ravaged her at will. And her screams,,,not a cry for help...and my stomach sickened as I listened to her beg for more...again and again.

I ran upstairs, barely making it to the bathroom. Once inside I fell to my knee's, my head buried in the commode as I vomited till my gut ached. Without getting up, I spread my legs on the bathroom floor and, god forgive me, I fingered myself to another orgasm.

* * * * *

When I awoke in the morning I could hardly move. My body ached, my entire mouth cotton dry, and the headache just above my eyes was an unforgiving throb.

I staggered into the bathroom, greeted by my night deposit still in the commode. I quickly flushed it away and reached for the aspirin, taking three in quick succession. And then...oh god, I looked in the mirror. My face said it all, teenage cum caked to my cheeks, sunken, dark eyes and knotted hair.

I spent the next hour showering and making myself look presentable. The prevue from the previous night ran through my head like a porno film...and I was in it!

I had no medication for the ache in my heart...my shame, the loss of my daughter's respect. My entire life was about her, for her, and in two short weeks every hope and desire I had for her seemed to be dissolving before my eyes.

She had improperly touched me...fingered me, and I allowed it, my body betraying me...shattering every moral value I ever held. Incest, the very word brought tears to my eyes, ruining the make up I had just applied. My life, my whole adult life had been about children, teaching, everything I considered sacred. And I had this sinking feeling...this feeling I may have thrown it all away...I wept.

When I finally pulled myself together, made myself presentable again, I went downstairs. Sarah was in living room reading. I couldn't look at her, quickly exiting to the kitchen for coffee.

As I sat at our built in coffee nook, my favorite place in the house, I watched as the birds converged on the feeder Sarah had hung years ago, This was truly the saddest day of my life...even sadder than the day my dad had died...this had an evil attached to it.

"Mom, mom we have to talk." Sarah entered the kitchen and stood behind me. I didn't turn around, I couldn't face that lovely child and what she...we had become.

"Mom, I'm sorry I got you into this. I'm really sorry. I just don't know how...they sort of put me up to it and...well it sounded so, so exciting at the time."

"They planned this!" I hissed. "They deliberately planned to see if they could turn you and I into sexual perverts... depraved like themselves. Well one sin is enough...and it stops right here young lady. Do you understand. Last night was a nightmare...and I can't explain it, why it happened, why I let it happen. Look at me Sarah. I'm an adult, a teacher for god's sake. And I let myself get drawn into something so depraved, so........and in front of you! You cannot possibly imagine how I hate myself right now."

"Mom, you're human, like everyone else. It's not like you didn't enjoy it. Remember, I was there too...and I saw........"

I slapped her...I lost if for a moment and slapped her across the face, I had never, ever raise a hand to her before...had never hit her. The stunned look, the full pouty lips, and then the smile...she smiled.

"Wow, mother. That was a good one." She intentionally rubbed against me as she left the room, and I shuddered as her nipples scraped across my back.

The sun was shining, the birds singing...it was a beautiful weekend day. I climbed the stairs and crawled back into bed...sobbing myself to sleep again.

* * * * *

The house was dark when I awoke. Downstairs, on the dinner table, the note said don't wait up for me...went to Heather's house for dinner with her family. Love, Sarah.

Just as the ten o'clock news was coming on Sarah came through the front door. Thank god she didn't appear to have had a carnal experience with anyone.

"Mom, you're still up. I had such a wonderful time tonight. Heather's family are really nice people. Her Dad's a doctor..did you know that?"

"Now how would I know that," I said in my most exasperated tone. "And who cares anyway."

"I'm sorry mother, you're right, how would you know...and I care because I liked them. Anyway, we had a lovely dinner and...well they were so interesting to talk to. I really enjoyed meeting them."

I was totally amazed at her bubbly disposition. God, to be young and innocent again, able to separate normal from abnormal, innocence from the dark side. It actually gave me hope...that all this sexual sickness was a faze, and fazes end...that maybe my vision of Sarah's life could somehow be fulfilled.

"So, anyway, I'm going to bed," Sarah said. Do you want to do something tomorrow. Shopping maybe. We haven't done that for awhile... two or three months probably."

"Uh, well I guess so," I said cautiously. "Okay, why not. What the hell, I could use a few things I guess."

As Heather started up the stairs I knew I had to say something to her, something that was bothering me terribly.

"Heather, about this morning..."

"Don't worry about it mother. I've forgotten all about it."

"Well I haven't, and I'm really ashamed of myself for striking you. I'm so sorry, it will never happen again. You know I love you don't you."

"Good night mother. And get your credit card ready. We'll see how sorry you are tomorrow."

For the first time in twenty four hours I felt good, almost normal. I sat down with a book I hadn't finished and lost myself in it's mystery.

* * * * *

We were dressed and out the door next day by noon. I was feeling wonderful, me and my daughter were doing something positive together...it felt so natural. How quickly that feeling passed...a subtle bomb you might say.

We were in Nordstroms, the teens section, when a young sales girl approached. "Can I help you find anything." An innocent approach from an innocent girl.

"No, we're just browsing," Sarah said. As the young girl walked away Sarah tugged on my sleeve. "Look," she said. "Look at the ass on her."

Without thinking I turned...she was a cute thing, sexy, like Sarah, like Heather, like Jennifer. Her short skirt, the exagerated motion of her tight, round cheeks...what the hell was I thinking!

"She's a little fox isn't she," Sarah said, her eyes still riveted to the girl's perfectly formed ass.

The rush of excitement caught me by surprise and before I knew it I was taking baby steps towards that slippery slope again.

"Nice," I said. "Very nice."

The remainder of the afternoon was like our own private game, pointing out to each other every hot looking girl we saw. My justification...I wanted to keep this open line of communication with my daughter. But deep in my heart I knew that wasn't true...that I enjoyed looking, thinking, wanting. My god, what was wrong with me...with us.

To my amazement, our little hint of sexual openness had a direct bearing on our purchases. I allowed Sarah to buy clothes I wouldn't have dared a month ago. And, with her suggestion, I made my own purchase of some revealing items that were totally out of character for me. I was convinced I would never wear them, but for the moment, it made me feel so sensual just to carry them around in a bag.

By the time we arrive home I was so hot I excused myself, something about changing clothes...I hid in my bedroom and fingered myself to a fabulous orgasm. And there was little doubt in my mind that my daughter, my sexy little girl, was in her own room doing he same.

* * * * *

Walking to my classroom on Monday was difficult, to say the least. I tried my best to act nonchalant, to act as if nothing in my life had changed over the weekend. I certainly didn't want to be changed, but deep down I knew...I knew I had been exposed to a form of sex totally foreign to me, and as sorry and ashamed as I was Friday and Saturday, this was Monday, and my body was stirring, a beginning of a craving I felt I had little control of.

I was inundated with flesh, in the hallways, in class, even in the teacher's lounge. I couldn't purge it from my mind and, by noon, I weakened to the point of openly gazing, fantasizing about every hot looking female that came with in my sight.

Like Bridget, sitting in the front seat of my fourth period class, her short skirt barely covering her long, tanned legs. Lost in a Test I had assigned the class, she continually fidgeted in her seat, and at one point I even got a glimpse of her white cotton panties. When class was over I immediately went to the ladies room to clean the mess I had made of myself, a wonderful mistake, as I climaxed from the wet cloth I was using. Not an acceptable behavior in school, but the bucking of my hips pretty much said it all, orgasms rob you of caring..

Afterwards it's a different story. You feel repentant, ashamed, and above all, scared. You question yourself...how could you let this happen...and then, you're back in the hallway, another hot looking teen and it starts all over again.

By days end my mind had become one dimensional. My panties were pasted to my cunt when I pulled into the supermarket, stopping to shop before going home.

"Mrs Callahan?"

"I turned in the aisle. "Yes," I said as I turned to see who was speaking to me.

"It's Annie, Annie Barker. Remember me? I was in you class five years ago."

Annie Barker. I remembered an Annie Barker, a plain looking thing. This girl wasn't plain...a knockout...and purposely dressed to display her feminine assets. My god, what a body, I thought to myself.

"Yes, yes I remember you Annie. It's been awhile hasn't it. How are you doing?"

"Fine, just fine. I'm married now, and I'm teaching just like you. My first year, my maiden voyage you might say."

We both laughed...I inhaled her perfume, a faint odor of her womanhood pierced thru the fruity cologne.

"So, where are you teaching? Obviously around here somewhere."

"Riverside High. Freshman English. Can't stand them...Freshman, what a terrible age. I wonder if my freshman class was as brain dead as the one I'm teaching now."

"Probably. You just don't remember. By the way, I have a daughter at Riverside. You probably don't know her...she's a Senior."

"I know a Callahan girl. Sarah...she played Soccer. I was one of the assistant coaches. Is that your daughter?"

"Yes, that's her. You know, I attended most of her games. I guess I never noticed you there...or maybe I just didn't recognize you. You certainly have changed in five years. You're an absolutely lovely young lady."

"Well thank you, I appreciate the compliment...and I might say your as beautiful as ever."

"Well, sometimes I don't...she interrupted me.

"Listen, my husband is out of town this week. You want to stop somewhere for a drink."

I could literally feel the juices run out of me. My better judgement said no, the tingle between my legs said yes.

"Sure, there's a little place right down the street. I could meet you there in about fifteen minutes."

"Okay, I'll see you there. I'm sure glad I ran into you. I wasn't looking forward to going home to an empty apartment, especially this early in the evening. This is the first time we've been apart and I'm not doing "alone at night" very well."

As I drove towards the bar I knew I was only going to get hornier. I felt bad, the girl was only looking for company because she...she was lonely and a little blue.

She was there when I arrived. She already had three drinks sitting in front of her, compliments of two or three male admirers sitting at the bar.

"Men, wasting their money," she said. Well, at four dollars a drink, I guess we can let them fantasize."

I was on my fifth drink when I excused myself to go to the ladies room. I never noticed Annie following me. When I came out of the stall Annie was standing in the middle of the room.

"Oh, I didn't' know you were in here," I said to her. I went to the sink to wash my hands. I looked in the mirror to check my appearance, what I saw was Annie's image standing directly behind me.

Her arms encircled my waist, her hands rising to cup my breast. "I've wanted to feel your tits since I was a junior in high school," she whispered in my ear. "God, they're so lovely, and your nipples...I knew you would have large nipples."

I was frozen to my spot, try as I might I couldn't seem to move. She surely saw the disbelief in my face, and the fear....

"This wasn't a chance meeting tonight," Annie whispered to me. I'm a friend of Heather's. You know, the hot number your daughter is dating."

I wanted to run. I could feel the blood draining from my head. Who knew what about me...my one little indiscretion...was it becoming public knowledge?

"What are you talking about?" I murmured.

She didn't answer. I watched in the mirror as her fingers continued kneading my breast...the breast with no bra...kneading the breast of the woman who always wore a bra, always, until today.

"Don't act dumb with me Mrs Callahan. My pussy is soaking...I've been waiting for you all day...waiting to cum for you...that's what you like isn't it? Heather says cunt lapping is in your blood. Is that right, Mrs Callahan? Are you a good cunt licker?

I turned to face her, losing the pleasure of my breast massage. Annie, stepping back, lifted her skirt. I stared at her panties, her wet, delectable panties...she spread her legs in a lewd manner.

I looked around nervously. It suddenly dawned on me we were in a public bathroom. Annie apparently read my mind.

"The door's locked Mrs Callahan. Come on, get down her and lick my cunt...you want to, I know you do."

She slid her fingers between her legs, fingering herself for a moment...lifting her hand, offering her fingers to me. They slipped through my lips, into my mouth. She moaned her approval when my tongue licked them clean.

I don't remember kneeling, but I do remember my face buried between her legs, my tongue, my lips, licking and sucking her panties, looking for drippings, anything that tasted like pussy.

She pulled her panties aside, the other hand entangled in my hair...pulling me to her...my tongue buried between her slimy gash. I licked it's full length, again and again, then the pearl of my search, sucking her clit into my mouth, flicking it with the tip of my tongue till she came, her hips fucking my face, like I was her personal cock for the night.

When she came I came with her. But, unlike her, I left there soaking...she was clean...making me cleanse her with my lips and tongue...even the bittersweet sweat from the crack of her beautiful, firm ass.

My car smelled of cunt by the time I arrived home. I didn't even bother to wipe up my drippings from the seat...I wanted it to smell like cunt in the morning.....

* * * * *

I awoke next morning with an odd thought...I never looked in on Sarah before going to bed. I always looked in on her, and it bothered me that I could be so thoughtless.

I immediately went to her room...her bed had not been slept in. Downstairs a note, she was good at leaving them.

{ Mother where are you? You didn't come home from work. Heather phoned and ask me to come over and stay the night...that's where I'm at. Why didn't you call? Love, Sarah }

Jesus, I didn't even call. I totally forgot. And the groceries, I had left them in the car. Ice Cream, milk, all melted and spoiled.

I made myself a cup of coffee, downed two aspirin...finally allowing my previous night of lust, and its possible consequences, to play thru my mind.

As hard as I had fought my new found sexual cravings I feared I was losing the battle. But teachers and students at my daughter's school fraternizing...having abnormal sex...I couldn't afford to be a part of that. But I was a part of it! Somehow I knew, in my weakest moment, I would succumb, no matter how shameful and depraved it might be.

I was slowly losing control, I was allowing all sorts of vulgar thoughts to dominate me...it could effect my employment, I could even lose my job!

And my friends, my family...if they knew of my lewd behavior.. the thought of how humiliating that would be sent a surge of pleasure to my mound.

Suddenly, I was insanely calm as I let my mind conjure up the image of Annie, and me on my knee's in that filthy bathroom...God I loved that luscious cunt of hers.

As I prepared to dress for work I scanned the clothes I purchased on Sunday. What the hell, I thought...I wanted to look as slutty as I felt, I put on the extremely short skirt and the sheer see thru blouse.

My nipples immediately erupted, the soft silk setting them afire. With the light weight cotton blazer buttoned at the waist, I thought I could hide my exposed breast but...but I would know I was nearly naked under the jacket. It was such a sexy thought, a sexy feeling.

Strolling through the hallways at school, I could feel the leering eyes of the boys on me. The skirt, or what there was of it, showed a lot of leg. I also knew they could see the sway of my unemcumbered breast under the thin cotton blazer, It felt so obscene, so indecent, my panties were soaked before first period was over. My life, as I knew it a week ago, was slowly slipping away.

At lunch time the teacher's lounge was buzzing until I walked in. It was clear, to me at least, that most of my fellow workers took exception to my choice of dress. The tinge of guilt I felt was my conscious telling me they were right. I just couldn't fight the demon inside of me.

My fourth period class was my final class of the day. As soon as the last student was gone I removed my jacket...an hours worth of test papers to grade called for some comfort.

I was lost in my concentrated effort to grade each paper properly when Bridget burst threw the door.

"What are you doing back here," I asked quizzically.

"I...I forgot my purse Mrs Callahan."

For a moment I wondered why she was staring at me so intently. It suddenly dawned on me, she was staring at my breast...breast clearly seen thru my blouse. I didn't cover up...I didn't put on my jacket, I stood there while my nipples swelled and my weeping pussy tingled. I stared back at her, my god she was so hot looking...a blonde Lolita, and I searched her face for an approving look...that she liked what she was looking at, that she wanted her cunt sucked. I knew the likelihood of that was nil...not everyone was on the slippery slope to hell...just me...and my daughter.