Shame On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain subsided to a bearable degree as I cleaned myself as best I could. I was still wearing my skirt, completely soiled... my panties missing and my coat still next door at Bridget's home. Sneaking downstairs, I found Annie asleep on the couch, Bridget's head buried between her legs. It dawned on me my car keys were in my coat pocket next door.

"Bridget, Bridget wake up."

Bridget opened her eyes. "Oh, hi Mrs Callahan. I didn't know you were still here.'

"I have to get my coat from your house Bridget. Could you let me in?"

"For what?" Annie asked as she suddenly stirred. "Your coat... your daughter took your coat. She also took your car."

"Well, how am I going to get home?" I suddenly felt so abandoned. "I don't have any money. Can you loan me some for a cab?"

"I don't have any money either," Annie said. "But I can get you a ride home."

"Thanks Annie. I sure would appreciate it."

As mean as she had been to me earlier, she now seemed to be making up in kindness. She went to the other room and made a call. When she returned she said someone was coming to pick me up.

"Who?" I asked.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe. Take my word for it. If this person can't get you home, no one can."

I took her at her word and waited. Within ten minutes a car honked outside.

"There's your ride cunt licker. See you around. I might call you to stop by my school sometime and give me a ream job between classes. You don't mind a little ass licking do you?"

I quickly went out the door, her vulgar suggestion ringing in my ears. The cool air sweeping under my too short skirt felt good on my bare pussy. I had this eerie feeling something was leaking out of my ass but I couldn't feel anything running down my legs.

An image of Annie's anal hole flashed thru my head...what would I do if she called me. Would I eat her ass...I knew I would.

The car...the car was a police car! I turned to go back inside.

"Are you Mrs Callahan, the school teacher?" I heard a woman's voice yell at me.

I turned back, it was a police woman talking to me.

"Yes, yes that's me." Me immediate concern was for my daughter. I thought something had happened to her.

"Come on. You need a ride home don't you?

"Yes," I said cautiously. But how did...."

"Annie phoned me. Said you didn't have cab fair. Come on. I haven't got all night."

I approached the car to get in. "Get in the back seat," she ordered.

I did as I was told.

"Boy, you must have had a good time tonight," the police woman said as we pulled away. "I can smell you from up here."

I was totally embarrassed. I didn't answer.

We rode along in silence, a static voice from her police radio blurting out every few blocks. My heart beat quickened when she turned on to the little dirt road where my trip thru hell had started, the teenage lover's lane. The spot was deserted..

Oh no, I thought. God, what now?

She got out of the car, removed her gun and holster, throwing it in the front seat. From the light of the moon I could see the outline of her curvaceous body, her long flowing blonde hair. She opened to back door. "Lie down on your back," she ordered. "Your head down this way."

"Please, I just want to go home," I pleaded. She stared sternly at me. I did as she ordered. She pulled up her skirt, pulled her panties aside and sat down on my face. The familiar smell of pussy filled my nostrils... my swollen, overworked cunt began weeping again.

Her cunt was clean shaven, like a babies bottom, I hungerly dipped my tongue between the folds, licking upward towards her clit.

"That's it baby, lick me good. That's it. Jesus, you know what your doing don't you."

Within minutes she was cumming. Dribbles began to fill my mouth, I gulped down the sweet nectar...slurping after it all till she was clean and dry.

She stood up, straightened herself out and got back in the front seat. Within ten minutes we were at my home. I couldn't wait to get inside and masturbate.

When I walked thru the door I could make out the outline of Sarah sleeping on the couch. As I moved closer I could see she was undressed, wearing only a pair of panties and knee socks. It took all of my will power to not kneel down and lick her feet...her creamy thighs...her delectable gash. The police woman's taste was still in my mouth...I could even smell her on my breath. But the taste of teenage pussy.......

Sarah stirred, looking up at me. I'm sure she could see the lust in my eyes.

"Why are you standing there staring at me Mother. Do you want to eat my pussy? Right now, here?"

"What?...I'm ...please, don't baby, don't ...

"You heard me slut. DO YOU WANT TO EAT MY CUNT?'

I didn't know what to say. I was so hot...that cop...she had me so hot. I looked at Sarah, her beautiful body...that sexy teenage body...I nodded..

"Was that a yes mother," she asked sensually.. "You DO want to eat my cunt?"

Yesssss," whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"God, you're such a goddamn slut," she said. "Well, go finger yourself, I'm going to bed."

As she walked around me I fell to my knee's in the middle of the living room floor, three fingers buried in my swollen and bruised gash. My eyes never left her tight, round ass as she climbed the stairs, her twin cheeks fighting each other within the confines of her white bikini panties.

She stopped, turned, and watched as my orgasm erupted violently, so intense I fell forward on the carpet...suddenly so tired, I fell asleep.

Over the weekend I barely left my room. I knew that somehow I had to get my life back, that the path I was on would have a tragic end. I also knew if something didn't change I would lose my daughter forever.

The following week I put into action the plan I had conjured up over the weekend. First, I asked Bridget to stay after class so I could talk to her. I explained the bitter end she faced if she continued her ways. I didn't try to talk her out of her sexual preference for women, but to stop being so promiscuous, to find someone she cared for and stick with them.

I also apologized for my moment in her life. She was very gracious, missing my point entirely...spreading her legs right there in the classroom...apparently thinking I wanted to eat her pussy again. And as much as I wanted to, I refrained.

Surprisingly, after she finally understood what I was trying to tell her, she took it well, even agreeing with me. I really thought our little talk would influence her. I knew, however, as long as other influences in her life remained she would have a hard time warding them off.

The next day I phoned Betty, my long time friend since college. At first she refused to come to the phone. She eventually talked to me. I was very direct. I told her if I ever heard of her having sexual relations with her students again I would turn her in. She tried to intimidate me...telling me I would also lose my career. I boldly stood my ground and let her know in no uncertain terms I didn't care, I would ruin her.

She called me back within an hour begging me, promising me she would never let her sexual life spill over into her job, her students, again.

Then there was Annie...soft and sweet Annie, as hardcore as they come. I found out by accident she married her husband because his family had money. Annie understood when I told her I would tell her husband about her illicit sex life. I even eluded to possible criminal action. That got her attention.

But I didn't trust her when she promised to stop her sexual practices. So I called her a few days later and gave her an ultimatum, quit her job or I would tell. She quit the next week.

Heather and Jennifer I didn't worry about. I knew Sarah's relationship would run its course with Heather and that would be it. But I did let Sarah know, in no uncertain terms, that I was back to being a real mother, and if she didn't respect the rules I sat down, she would be on the street on her own. She didn't know I was bluffing, she bought it. And in time she did have a falling out with Heather.

She graduated, finally, and went off to college. The last time I talked to her she even had a boyfriend. She couldn't wait for me to meet him.

And thank god she didn't want to be a teacher...computers seemed to be her new passion, programming...something I know nothing about.

The last I heard Heather had run away from home with Jennifer and no one knew where either on of them were. I sincerely hoped that everything turned out right for them.

For me, living alone, gets to be a dreary existence sometimes. I have no misgivings, I did some awful things, I tried my best to repair them. I didn't, however, rid myself of all my perversions. The pleasure was to great for me to abandon them entirely. I'm just extremely discreet now, pleasure without worry so to speak.

Helen and I reclaimed our friendship of sorts...no, that's not exactly right...we agreed to mutually pleasure each other occasionally.,,I drop by her house when her husband isn't home. She straps on that big dildo and fucks me like no one else can. I even take it up the ass when I'm feeling especially horny....slutty.

And Gretchen, the cop, she also calls me once in awhile. I still love licking her bald pussy and she usually goes down on me.

It's still difficult though, to sit in class and look at those young sexy girls, the Bridget's of the world, they're so sexy and innocent, their pussy's so clean, so delectable.

Occasionally I get lucky, something to fine to pass up.. A young thing, selling magazines, came to my door one Saturday afternoon.. Within an hour she was fucking my tongue, her sweet, greasy cunt juices smearing my face.

With a savory mouthful of her sweet cum, mixed with the succulent, tart taste of sweat from the dark cavern of her ass, I felt sufficiently fulfilled until the next lucky occasion arises for me. After all, patience is it own reward...