Shamed Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers

Liz sucked her brother's cock, hoping that after degrading herself as such that Ashley would be satisfied and let her stop. But that was not to be the case. Mike was too far along in his painful need to cum and was already on the verge of release when his sister began massaging his rod with her lips.

Mike moaned giving Liz only a split second warning before his cum began filling her mouth. Unable to do anything else she began gulping down his seed as Ashley took even more pictures of the blushing 18-year-old.

Mike felt guilty, but was thankful for the chance to finally cum. He bucked his hips, thrusting his cock into Liz's mouth as he continued to cum down her throat.

"My turn." Ashley said, handing the camera to John as she settled down on the bed beside Mike. "Make me cum now, Liz."

"Fuck you!" Liz said as she tried to spit out the remnants of her brothers cum that still lingered in her mouth.

"Time for the vibrator again." Ashley said.

"No, fuck no!" Liz pleaded, not wanting to go through that again. Knowing that once more she would have no choice in the matter she chose to go through with this final act of degradation without going repeating the same ordeal over again.

Liz managed to slither over her brother's right leg and Ashley's left until her face was against Ashley's shaved pussy. Determined to get this over with as quickly as possible she lowered her head and began licking Ashley Robin's pussy.

"Oh shit, you'd make a great dyke." Ashley said as she began enjoying the sensation of Liz eating her pussy. "Get a couple pictures of this, but leave my face out of it."

John did as instructed, and Liz believed that she must be blushing more than ever as he snapped photos of her licking Ashley's snatch.

Ashley was squirming with delight as the dark-haired girl brought her closer and closer to climax.

"That's it, Liz. Make me cum." She said as her orgasm began.

Liz could feel Ashley's juices spilling out over her tongue as she got her off orally. Ashley rolled her head back and forth enjoying every lick of Liz's tongue as she climaxed.

Once done Ashley slid off the bed and looked at the two men. "Damn, Liz. Looks like you got them both hard again."

Liz could see John's hard cock as he stood beside the bed, still holding the camera. Then she turned and saw that Mike's was hard too. She felt betrayed by her brother for becoming aroused by watching her eating pussy. Then she realized that this meant that she would probably be forced to make both men cum again. She reluctantly began squirming closer to her brother.

"Oh, you're not going to suck him again." Ashley said. "I want you to fuck him."

"No!" Both brother and sister said in unison.

Ashley laughed, "They think that they have a choice."

Ashley and John grabbed Liz and pulled her up over her brother. She tried kicking her legs, but they were so exhausted from being bound while she was cumming over and over again that her actions did little to stop them from being spread apart on either side of her brother's waist.

Ashley reached down and grabbed Mike's stiff cock and helped to guide it into Liz's sopping pussy as John pushed her down atop it. Liz grimaced as she felt her brother's cock gaining entrance and filling her hole.

Mike could not believe that this was happening. He had waited all these years to feel pussy wrapped around his cock for the first time. And that was supposed to be on his wedding night with Christy. But because of his desire to try to cheat on her with Ashley he was now experiencing his first fuck with his sister.

And worst of all... It felt good.

"Why don't you take her in the ass?" Ashley said to John.

"Fuck no!" Liz yelled as she heard the words. This was one act that she had never permitted.

John climbed behind her and began rubbing his cock between Liz's butt cheeks. The poor girl had cum so many times that her juices had filled her crack providing John with all the lubrication that he needed as he began to push inside her asshole.

"No!" Liz pleaded as she felt his cock invading her ass.

John ignored her cries as he shoved his cock inside her and began fucking her tiny asshole.

Liz was impaled on two cocks. As John fucked her from behind her pussy was forced to ride up and down on her brother's shaft. Soon the agony of the cock in her ass subsided as the twin rods fucked her.

Then she realized that she was about to have another orgasm.

"Oh fuck no." She said softly as she began to climax atop her brother. Then she began moaning uncontrollably as the two dicks brought pleasure to her insides.

Mike could not resist the urge to begin thrusting up into his sister's pussy. He was shocked at the realization that he could feel John's cock inside of her as well. But even that did not take away from the pleasurable feeling his sister's pussy was now bringing him.

Ashley laughed as she took more pictures, knowing that both brother and sister were enjoying this no matter what they would say later.

Liz's orgasms began anew and she began to cum in multiples as she fucked her brother. Even the cock in her ass was bringing her enjoyment. She drooled onto Mike's chest as she bounced between the two men fucking her.

John could hold back no longer and began spewing his seed into Liz's asshole as he bucked harder and faster to fulfill his lust.

Below his orgasmic sister Mike was thrusting up to meet Liz's crotch as they slammed together time and time again. He could feel her pussy gripping his cock and spewing her fluids down over his balls as she came and he wanted nothing more than to cum inside of her.

Mike's eyes rolled back and he groaned with animal instinct as he began to cum.

Liz realized that her brother was going to shoot his load into her unprotected pussy. She wanted him to stop, but she was so into her own orgasm that she could do nothing else but bang his cock as he released.

Mike filled his sister's pussy with his cum, unable to deny just how fucking good it felt.

John pulled his cock out of Liz's ass, and allowed the girl to roll off of her brother. The two siblings lay there panting as John and Ashley untied their hands. Ashley took the memory card out of the camera before dressing.

"Let's go look at these pictures on my computer, and then I want you to fuck me." She told John as they left.

Mike and Liz said nothing as they pair walked out of their lives.

PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers
12