Shameful Affair

Story Info
Diary hears story of birthday party aftermath.
2.7k words
34.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

Oh, Lord, what have I done?

I can't believe that I just slept with my best friend's boyfriend.

I didn't mean to, I swear... it just... happened!

Here... let me tell you my side of the story.

It was Alice's 22nd birthday today, and you remember how I told you that she and Al wanted to have the party at that Irish pub downtown? Well, they went ahead and planned it. It wasn't going to be any big thing, just the two of them, me and John, and Kimmy and her boyfriend Jeff. Alice and I were kind of excited, because we hadn't met Jeff before; and of course, Alice was just excited about having a birthday party. You know how she gets when something's all about her. She's such a diva... but she's my best friend, and I just had sex with her boyfriend. Wow.

Anyway, we planned to meet at 6:30 at the pub and get some dinner while we were there, then all go back to Alice's apartment for cake. So John and I turned up on time and Alice and Al were already there, at a back table, one of those curved corner seat things, talking and laughing and acting like they always do... slightly immature, but cute together. I really like Al... I think he's good for Alice... at least, I did. I'm not so sure now. But I digress.

John and I went back and slid into the booth. I wound up next to Al, and then when Kimmy and Jeff showed up, Jeff sat next to John, so Kimmy and Alice were kind of facing each other, and I was in the middle. When John and I arrived, Alice and Al had already ordered their drinks. She had some sort of champagne and he had a Shiner Bock. I looked over the list of beers on tap and chose a John Courage, and John picked some sort of brown ale... I forget the name, but it doesn't matter anyway. Kimmy and Jeff chose iced tea and water. I guess they weren't drinking tonight.

We ordered. All through dinner, Alice, Al, John, Kimmy, and I talked and laughed about things that had happened in the past, and Jeff listened and tried to figure us all out. I tried to get him into the conversation a couple of times, but I guess he's just a little shy around new people. He'll open up soon, I think. We all acted just like couples do when they're out together, but I noticed that every time I said something to Alice, Al would also pay very close attention, and soon I discovered myself talking to him a lot, too. That was when I noticed his eyes.

Al has some very pretty eyes. They're icy blue, and with that mop of curly ash blond hair on his head, he looks like a little boy. Dimples, a little bit chubby... he's just cute, and he's got big, strong hands. I like strong hands on a guy, as you know, and he's got them. I mean, John does, too, but Al's were more rugged-looking. I knew I shouldn't have been looking so deeply into his eyes, but he was looking at me the same way, so I just kept it up. I mean, I know I'm not ugly - you know about all the guys who are always hitting on me - and I love to flirt, so I figured it was just some semi-innocent fun.

Anyway, dinner finally finished and we sat around talking for ages. Al, John, and I all ordered a second beer, which I probably shouldn't have had, but I wasn't about to let the guys do better than me. I had to prove I wasn't a lightweight, you know.

Alice and Al invited all of us back to Alice's place for some cake. Kimmy and Jeff declined; they'd ridden together, and Kimmy had to get home soon, even though she's 21, because she's still living with her folks. Plus her car was all the way over on the other side of town, back at Jeff's office. But John and I agreed. We broke up in front of the restaurant and headed for our respective vehicles. Al's car was already at Alice's, so they rode together, and John and I had driven separately, so we drove our own cars and headed for Alice's apartment. We all got there about the same time.

We went in and sang "Happy Birthday" to Alice before we sliced into the cake that Alice's mom had brought over earlier today for this party. Alice asked me to slice it - she's a little scared of knives... or anything else, for that matter... sometimes she can really be a wuss, even if she is my best friend - so I did. When I handed Al his piece, our hands brushed, and I felt a tingle run down my spine.

I looked up at him and caught his eye, trying to figure out whether he had felt the same spark. I guess he had, because his eyes locked with mine and he paused for a moment. I could feel my skin start to crawl and my jeans began to feel a little tight. Then I handed him a fork and began to slice another piece.

Alice only has one small couch in her apartment, but she'd gotten a new chair - you know, one of those papasan chairs - as a birthday gift, so she wanted to curl up in that. John likes to sit on the floor, and had already flopped himself on the carpet, so I sat down next to Al on the couch. When I sat down, I felt the tingle again, and I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back and raised an eyebrow playfully at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he pretended like he was gonna bite it off, snapping at me and growling. So I asked him if he promised, thinking that of course he'd never say anything like that. He said yes, but that we'd have to be careful. He winked at Alice, and she got him in trouble, and they began to play-fight. At that point, I wondered what he had meant.

During the course of the evening, Al realized that he had never seen the inside of my new apartment, since I had moved a year ago. Al and Alice had met at college, and Al had just moved to the town the rest of us lived in, so it made sense. I invited him over at any time to come see the place, and oh, Lord, I knew when I said it that I shouldn't have. I knew something would happen if he walked into my house, but I did it anyway. I'm such an awful friend. Horrible. Why did I tell him that? Am I that bad of a person? I must be. I mean, I slept with my best friend's boyfriend! He asked if he could come see it that night, and poor, sweet, darling Alice, not suspecting a thing, said that he definitely had to see the inside of my place, because I had it fixed up really nicely.

So we arranged that after we left Alice's apartment, Al would follow me to mine for a "quick look-see." My heart was racing, because as he said that, his eyes met mine again and I knew for 100% sure that he was wanting more than just to see where I lived. John, down on the floor concentrating on his cake, missed all of the innuendo, and Alice, in her innocence, was excited that Al and I were getting along so well. If she only knew... well, I don't know that I want her to know... I still want her as a best friend! What do I do about Alice? I need advice, but of course I can't ask anyone that Alice knows, and she knows just about all of my friends. Well, I'll sleep on it tonight and think about it.

It got late, and eventually we all decided to call it a night. More to the point, John said something about the fact that he had to work in the morning, and Al and I immediately jumped in. I said that if he was coming to my place, I didn't want him over there real late because something might happen, wink wink, and Alice laughed and hugged Al and said that she didn't have anything to worry about because she trusted both of us. She's such a sweetie... a little naïve, but sweet. So she walked us to the door, and we left.

John and I shared a goodnight kiss in the parking lot before he got in his car and drove away, and I told Al approximately where my apartment was located, and he said he knew the area, so if he got lost it would be okay. He didn't get lost, though, and we got to my place about 10 minutes later. We walked to my apartment door and I dropped my keys, I was so nervous. Al bent down and picked them up for me, then asked me to show him which key was the right one so he could open the door for me like a gentleman should. I pointed to the right one, and he turned it in the lock and pushed the door open.

We went in and I closed and locked the door behind me. I always lock my door, even when I'm home, because it's not the greatest neighborhood in the world. But Al didn't know that and asked if I was locking him in. I told him that he was now my prisoner and was never allowed to leave. He raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. I took him on the 'grand tour' of my apartment, which took all of five minutes, and we wound up in the bedroom. I have a huge cat fetish, so my bedroom was done in black, orange and white. My bedspread is a tiger print, and there are large squares of various cat skins hung at a certain level on the walls. My curtains and sheets are black, and I have several pictures of large cats displayed around my room and the apartment in general. Al was curious about the sheets and pulled back the comforter to see what color they were. When he saw they were black, he smiled. Then he asked if I had any tiger underwear to match my room.

If he had asked any other underwear pattern, I couldn't have done what I did next. I'm not for sure, but I really do think I might have been able to get him out of the apartment safely, and none of this would ever have happened. I mean, why did he have to ask about tiger prints? Why not leopard, or plain black, or tan, or zebra, for God's sake! I have all of those, too, and they were in my underwear drawer or in the laundry. And I shouldn't have done what I did next, either. I know I shouldn't have. I'm a terrible person, I really am. Stupid, stupid me.

I grinned at him and tugged one side of my orange- and black-striped thong out of my jeans so he could see that I was wearing them. He asked if the bra matched, so I lifted my shirt and showed him that, indeed, I did have a tiger print over my breasts. All during this conversation, he'd been walking toward me, and by this point, he was standing right in front of me, looking down at my lingerie. I realized I'd lost control, but I didn't want to gain it back. Isn't that awful? I mean, here I am, in my own apartment, SEDUCING my best friend's boyfriend! I mean, I could say that it wasn't entirely my fault. But it was. I could have kicked him out at any time, but I didn't. I wanted him to stay. I'm such a horrible person. I'm probably going to rot in hell for eternity.

He reached down and hooked his finger under my waistline where I had pulled out my thong and ran it around to the front of my jeans, then pulled me to him and began to kiss me. I was right about his hands. They are strong. He left that finger in the front of my jeans as he used the other hand to slide up and caress my breast. I melted in his arms. He has such a firm touch, and he is a great kisser, too. Strong and sensual. I tried to push away once, just once, early in the kiss, mumbling something about the fact that we shouldn't do this, but I didn't argue much, and he didn't pay any attention to me, just took a firmer hold on me and kissed me again. I stopped complaining and let myself go.

He turned me around and backed me up to the side of my bed, then removed his hand from my breast to undo the button on my jeans. He slid them off of my hips, revealing my tiger thong fully. I had to make him stop so I could take off my shoes, then removed my jeans fully and stood back up. I let him be in charge. He tugged my summer sweater over my head, then quickly stripped, right there in front of me. He's a little chubbier than I had thought, but only in the stomach department. He has a mighty nice chest and shoulders. Yummy. He pushed me back onto the bed, and I turned so that he could climb on top of me, which he did, bouncing onto the mattress and letting his cock bounce against my stomach.

Then he began to rock his hips against my thong, pressing the tip of his penis against my clit and pushing until I was nearing orgasm. He slid his fingers underneath my thong, and began to twiddle with my labia and my clit. It didn't take much before I came, cum seeping over his fingers and soaking the crotch of my thong. He tugged at my thong until I lifted my hips and he could remove it. Then he plunged his penis into me, sitting up slightly and rocking back and forth over me. I closed my eyes, the better to experience every sensation that he was causing in my body. He wasn't very long, but he was thick, and I've always been able to cum during sex if the penis is thick. I began to feel a burning inside my groin, and I reached up and grabbed his arms, then tightened my grip and came again, pulling myself off of the bed and burrowing into his chest. He didn't slacken his pace a bit, but kept pounding into me faster and faster. I wanted him to stop so I could come down and go again, but he didn't pause for a second. I kept clamping myself around him, and soon, he laid his head on my chest and came, shoving his penis into me with every spurt of cum.

We didn't lay around much afterwards. After all, he had to get home so he could call Alice and tell her what he thought of my apartment, and John has a tendency to call before he goes to bed, just to say good night again. So we talked a bit as he dressed and left. I had just had sex with my best friend's boyfriend.

Now I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, writing this, in a kind of state of shock. I mean, there's a big wet spot behind me on my comforter that I'm going to have to wash out at the laundromat tomorrow, and I don't have the first clue as to how a person in my situation should act. I feel terrible, like an awful friend and an awful person, but on the other hand, I'm still excited about the whole situation. Someone else thinks I'm sex-worthy! Not only that, but he thinks I'm worth enough to take the risk of losing his girlfriend over. I guess if I look at it that way, I think he's worth losing a boyfriend AND a best friend over, so I technically have more to lose. Which means I don't think I'll tell Alice. I don't think he will. After all, we are meeting again next Friday.

Love,

Shari

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Monica's Toes Ch. 01 Monica finds someone to service her feet.in BDSM
Office Discipline A man learns the consequences of tardiness from female boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Equal Free Use World - Alice A young woman’s day in an egalitarian free use world.in Group Sex
My Girl's Mother, My Sex Doll Making his girlfriend's mother his sleeping sex-doll.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Frathouse Milf Fucktoy Fat redhead milf gets invited by frat bros to be gangbanged.in Group Sex
More Stories