Shameful Confession

Story Info
The flesh is weak when his step-mother looks so good.
2.7k words
4.38
40.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesRiver
JamesRiver
262 Followers

The following occurred just this past Father's Day. I'm not at all proud of what happened. In fact, I've been racked with guilt and regret ever since. I hope sharing the tale with you readers helps exorcise these demons that haunt me.

My name is Jess. I'm a 22-year-old US Marine. My parents divorced when I was 13. While I was in school, I lived with my mom and did the every-other-weekend thing with my dad. He remarried when I was 15 to a beautiful brunette 10 years his junior. Her name is Denise. She was a secretary at his law firm. She was always very nice to me, never trying to be a 2nd mother. Rather, she and I were more like friends. We seemed to have more things in common than her and my father did. When the 3 of us were at dinner, she and I could speak about the latest trendy gossip and my father would have a clue what we were going on about.

Denise was also the center of my teenage masturbation fantasies. She had the allure of being an older woman. She also had a hot, hot body. She never overtly showed it off. But a good pair of Levi's on that woman was heaven to behold. She also couldn't hide those nice c-cup titties that swayed beneath her usually modest tops. I never felt guilty when I'd be jerking off to Denise, but out of respect to my father, I never let on in person how infatuated I was with her.

I signed up for the Marines while a senior in high school. I was in boot camp less than a week after graduating. The Corp has been very good for me. Physically, I'm in peak condition. There is also a lot more women in the Marines than you might imagine. Maybe it's the times we live in. And the type of women who tend to be Marines are also the type of women who know what they want and aren't afraid to demand it. I've never tried to pick up a female Marine, but they've picked me up many, many times. I consider myself a pretty horny guy in the peak of his sexual life, but I've had to hide from these women on occasion when they've come around looking for my big cock for the 4th or 5th time that day. If insatiable women are a good sign of military prowess, other countries better watch out for the US Marine Corp.

This year, I happened to be on leave during Father's Day. I am stationed in California while both my mother and father are still living in North Carolina (different cities). I thought it would be nice to see my father for the holiday. Maybe we could go fishing Saturday afternoon and then hit a nice restaurant for brunch Sunday. I hadn't seen him or Denise for over 18 months due to an overseas deployment. I talked to my dad and he said come on over. He was flying back from a conference in Charlotte on Friday night, but Saturday and Sunday worked fine.

I had been staying with my biological mother the previous week. Saturday, I made the 20 minute drive to my father's place. I got there about 1 PM. Denise answered the door. She looked simply amazing. She was wearing capris and a light blouse. Her look said casual, but I could tell in the details she had made an effort to look good. She was wearing sandals which showed off her perfectly manicured toes. Her fingernails were also beautifully done. Her hair was down but clearly darkened. She had made up her eyes and lips to arrest the attention of any man.

She had also gained about 20 pounds since last I saw her. Oh, but the extra weight was in all the right places. Her hips were fuller, her face had a bit more softness and those breasts were larger and more alluring that I ever remembered. She threw herself into my arms as I stood on their doorstep. She held me tight and for an extended amount of time. She told me how she missed me so much. I mean, I love her as both a friend and a step-mother, but this greeting was a bit much.

I gave her a kiss on the top of her head and said I miss her too. She eventually released her hold on me. She grabbed my hand with a smile and led me inside. She had me sit down on the couch while she went into the kitchen.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"He missed his flight last night," she answered. "He's flying in this afternoon. He should be here around three."

I was disappointed. I was really looking forward to doing some fishing with my dad that afternoon. I always enjoyed our time alone as father and son. I had so many stories from the last 18 months I wanted to share with him.

Denise came back from the kitchen with two tall Bloody Marys. I didn't know her to be an afternoon drinker. Myself, I rarely drank at all. But then again, I'm not a giant pussy either. So I happily accepted the drink and we toasted our overdue reunion. Wow! She made my drink strong. I felt the vodka burn my throat. The tabasco and alcohol immediately warmed my whole being.

Denise had sat herself right next to me. Close enough I could smell her alluring perfume. She turned toward me and placed a hand on my thigh.

"So, my sexy Marine, are you seeing anybody?" Her eyes sparkled in a way I've seen so many times from women on the prowl. But I wasn't going to make assumptions. She was the subject of my adolescent fantasy life, yes. But she was my father's wife. Nothing could possibly happen between us. Right?

"No one special. Kind of 'playing the field' right now."

"Hmmm... I can believe that. Because if you were my man, I wouldn't let you out of my sight. You look to damn good."

I almost did an old fashioned spit take with my Bloody Mary. I rationalized this was her way of teasing me. Get the kid to blush with bold, sexually pointed statements. She was just having some fun.

We started talking about my exercise routine. She lamented her weight gain since I last saw her.

"Please, you look better than ever with the extra weight. You were always attractive. But now I'd use the term 'mouth-watering'. "

Was that the vodka talking or was I just responding to her flirty talk in kind? I wasn't sure. Although the delight in her face told me I hadn't said the wrong thing.

"Thank you, baby. That makes me feel good. Maybe if I could just loose a little around the waist."

I set my drink down and lifted my shirt, exposing my rock-hard abs.

"200 sit-ups a day and you can look like this." I smiled.

"Oh my," she whispered. She took her hand off my thigh and lightly ran her fingers up and down my six-pack. Her eyes had a glazed-over look, like a child seeing presents under the tree on Christmas morning. She then ran her hand under my shirt and felt my pecs. First one and then the other before taking one of my nipples and giving it a pinch.

"Watch it," I laughed, gently swatting her hand away. "Turnabout is fair play."

She kissed my cheek while giving my thigh a squeeze. "Oh please. You don't have guts, Marine." She grabbed her glass and got up to refresh her drink.

I can't condemn myself for anything that had happened to that point. But what was to follow is an unforgivable sin against a father by his son.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. She was at the counter cutting celery for her cocktail. She looked at me, gave me a sexy smirk, then focused back on her drink prep. As if in a dream, I walked up behind her, placing my crotch up against her ass. I reached around her, placing my hand under her blouse and on her soft belly. My lips brushing her ear, I whispered;

"I guess you misjudged me."

She set the knife and celery aside. Placing her hands on the counter, she pressed her ass into my cock.

"You're playing with fire, Marine. Your father hasn't touched me in 3 years and I'm about to explode."

She grabbed my hand and slid it up her body until I held a hefty bra-covered breast in my hand.

"Then explode all over me," I growled. "It's a dream of mine."

She turned around and leaned back against the counter. Taking my face in her hands, she pulled my lips to hers. When her hot, wet tongue slipped into my mouth, twirling and teasing mine, it felt like a genie had be freed from its bottle. And as if I had freed a genie, the moment was both terrifying and thrilling. Thrilling because I was about to see my adolescent fantasy become reality. Terrifying because I was betraying my own father, risking the destruction of our relationship forever.

I took my mouth off hers long enough to lift her blouse over her head. Her bra unclasped with no trouble and I looked into her ravenous eyes. I then proceeded to kiss down her neck, across her collarbone then down the slope of one luscious tit. Her nipples were fat and long, like the tip if my middle finger. I nipped, suckled and licked one protuberance then the other. All the while, Denise ran her fingers through my short hair, moaning, cooing, telling me how good my mouth felt. Eventually, I dropped to my knees and unsnapped her pants. I slowly pulled down her pants and panties at the same time. Before me was her beautiful, completely bald beaver. She was freshly shaved (as in that morning). I wondered at that. If my father hadn't touched her in 3 years, had she shaved for me? Was she planning this encounter all along?

I didn't wonder more than a half a second before my nose was pressed to her smooth, bare pubis, my tongue slowly encircling her already engorged clit. "Oh baby, yes!" she shouted as I worked my way between her labia, her wetness drenching my whole face in short order. She held my face hard to her mound with both hands, rocking her lust swollen genitalia up and down as I worshipped at the altar of my goddess. I slid one, then two fingers into her ravenous opening. I found her G Spot a moment later. And with well-practiced manipulations, I soon had her whole body quaking in orgasmic contractions. They were so intense, she began to collapse to the floor. I was quick enough to catch her. I scooped her naked body up in my arms. She was trying to catch her breath yet could not stop laughing.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! What did you just do?! I've never cum like that in my life!"

Throwing her arms around my neck, she gave me a long, sweet kiss.

"Take me to the bedroom, Jess." She asked with a pleading tone.

The bedroom. The bedroom my father shares with his bride. How could I have been so weak? Oh, but I was. I marched right in. I was obsessed with consummating this adulterous union even if I had to do it on their very wedding bed.

I laid her down on the neatly made bed. She watched me like a wolf, lazily toying with her pussy as I undressed. Once I was naked, she sat up on the edge of the bed an pulled me to her. My cock was throbbing-hard. She looked at it with a deep admiration as she slowly used both hands to jerk my shaft. She looked up at me. "You got a beautiful cock, Jess. I need it inside me, baby." She took the fat head into her mouth and gently sucked for a few moments. Then she removed it again. "Please baby, I need this in me now."

I laid down next to her. She quickly positioned herself on top of me. Her pendulous tits hung down enticingly as she leaned over my body. Her desperation was real apparently because without ceremony, she reached between her legs, positioned my cockhead at her vaginal opening and began the agonizing processes of adjusting her neglected orifice to my considerable length and girth. For a couple minutes, she labored to get comfortable with my shaft. Eventually, she began riding back and forth and the agony was replaced with extasy. I began nursing her fat nipples as she was lost in the pleasure of our union. Suddenly she stopped her rocking. She yelled, "Baby? Babyyyyy?!" Rising herself off my rod, her pussy squirted a copious amount of liquid in 3 or 4 big contractions. We both watched her splash all over my cock and ball. Then we looked at each other, both in disbelief at the intensity of our passion.

I roller her over on her back. In the classic missionary position, I reinserted myself into her velvet envelope. With tears of happiness in her eyes, she placed her hand on my cheek;

"Jess, I've dreamed of this for so long. I'm ashamed to say how long I've wanted you. But it's been a long, long time. I knew we'd be perfect together. I was made for you. You were made for me. I know it sounds cold and callous, but I believe destiny brought your father and I together so, eventually, you and I could be together. Your father is a good man, but my pussy, my mouth, my ass, my heart are all yours. I want this beautiful cock to fuck me forever!"

With that, she suddenly pushed me back from her pussy. Her hips bucked up off the bed and another spray of ejaculate splashed me from my chin to my thighs. She collapsed onto the bed again. I slid my manhood into her as deep as I could go. Her pussy was in a state of non-stop throbs and contractions. I search out her mouth with mine. Once we were locked in a kiss, my jizz exploded, jet after jet, into the deepest depths of her womb.

We lay together in a half conscience state, side by side. Her leg lay over my hip and my semi-hard cock remained buried in her box. Eventually, something made me look at the clock next to the bed. It was 2:30. My father would be here in a half hour, if not sooner! There I was, still inside his wife, his sheets drench in sweat and love juices. I roused Denise to wakefulness. I told her we had to hustle and get it together. She seemed to want to play more as she started kissing my neck and jacking my cock to life. But I insisted and soon had her in the shower while I tried to gather our loose cloths as well as any other visible evidence of our passionate afternoon.

I heard my dad's Uber pull up just as I felt everything was tidy enough. Denise was still in the bedroom. As I heard my dad's keys in the lock, I saw out of the corner of my eye, Denise's panties on the floor. I must have dropped them while cleaning up. Faster than I knew I could, I was able to grab them and tuck them in my pocket just as he opened the door.

I could barely look my father in the eye the rest of the afternoon. I was supposed to stay the night, but the guilt and shame were too much for me. I pretended to get a text message calling me back to base for a supposed emergency deployment. My father was clearly disappointed the visit was cut short. I've been in a state of self-hate ever since. Then yesterday, my father left me a voicemail saying Denise was leaving him. That was followed by a voicemail from Denise saying she was moving out to California to be with me.

JamesRiver
JamesRiver
262 Followers