Shameful Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDFord
SDFord
247 Followers

'Like it when a real man sits on your face boy?' Judd said, coming around to the side of the bed.

'Yes Sir, I love eating ass.'

Will moved his body back and forth, rocking his ass over my face. Once again, I was struggling to breath. The weight of his massive body overwhelmed me. I licked his cheeks and kissed his hole, wanting to make him happy through my worship.

'Come on man, my turn,' Judd said.

Will rolled his eyes and got up. I left my mouth hanging open like a dog while Judd sat on my face. I ate his hairy hole and moved my tongue along to the back of his sweaty balls. I couldn't believe how good his body tasted.

My cousin had moved to the bottom of the bed. He grabbed my legs and forced them into the air. He spread them wide. I winked my hole at him. He smirked.

'Hey Judd, this little queer is winking his asshole at me.'

Judd laughed. 'I wish chicks were this easy to destroy.'

Will spat on my hole and rubbed the head of his cock against it. Judd pressed his weight further down on my face, deliberately trying to restrict my breathing.

Then - it happened.

I felt my cousin push his cock in my ass.

The pain was intense. I had never been fucked before. His dick was huge, it stretched my hole opened with force and filled me up. He lent his weight down on me and got up onto his knees. He fucked me deep and good while I continued to worship Judd's hairy ass.

'Fuck, this hole is tight,' Will said.

Judd got up and moved further back on the bed, shoving his cock back into my mouth. He put his hands on the edges of the bed and forced his dick in and out of my mouth while Will continued to pound me. I closed my eyes while I sucked, thinking about the sensations running through my body. It felt so good to have all my holes filled with cock from two alpha jocks who knew what they wanted and weren't afraid to go after it. I am their bitch now, I told myself. Whatever they want, I will do.

Will drew his cock out of my ass and flipped my body over. He swapped places with Judd who smacked my ass hard as he got onto the end of the bed. I let out a loud cry after he hit me.

'Like that fag?' he asked. He slapped me again harder. I whimpered into the bed sheets.

'Yes Sir, I love it when you smack my ass.'

Judd pushed his cock into my ass. He was even rougher than Will. He gripped my waist and brought my body back on his cock, his balls slapping against my butt. Will put his cock back in my mouth and the two jocks high fived each other while they fucked their little fag.

'Who owns this ass bitch?' Judd said, his massive body leaning on my back, whispering in my ear.

'You and Will do, Sir.'

I leaned against his face and rubbed gently against his stubble. He smirked and nudged me away.

'Don't be getting all romantic on us boy,' he said. 'We've got girlfriends for that shit. You're just our hole to dump our load in.'

I nodded in silent agreement. I looked up at Will.

'Want to say something bitch?' he pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped my tongue with it.

'Please come on me Sir,' I said breathlessly. My whole body was battered and weak. 'I want your come on me.'

'Going to keep sneaking around after me Kev?' Will asked menacingly. 'Didn't have guts to ask your cousin for a fuck did you? Followed me around like a lost little dog so you could jerk your little cock over me.'

I blushed - but I didn't look away. I was not ashamed anymore. I was a cock hungry whore and Will knew it. I had nothing to hide anymore.

They both pushed me off the bed. I fell onto the floor and quickly got up on my knees as they stood on either side of me, jerking their cocks. I started to jerk my own and opened my mouth wide.

'Please, please come on me,' I whispered. 'Mark me like the little bitch I am.'

Judd came first. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back. His load shot over my head, hot and sticky. It splattered across my cheek, the rest in my mouth. I leaned forward and sucked the remains off the head of his cock and thanked him for coming on me.

And then - my cousin came on me.

Will emitted a low, guttural grown. It was aggressive and many, just like him. The sound was enough to make come. I shot my load as his jizz flowed into my mouth. I let it rest on my tongue, savoring the taste of my cousin's hot spunk.

They both stood away from me, breathing deeply. Will bent down to his jeans and pulled out his phone. I thought he was texting someone, but then I heard the familiar sound of a picture being taken. I looked up at him, confused.

'I'm going to send this to Jackson and the rest of the guys,' he told Judd. 'My cousin the fag.'

I grimaced. I guess people would find out about my fantasies after all.

Judd checked the time. 'We're going to need to get ready soon,' he said. He looked down at me. 'What should we do with him?'

Will smirked. 'He'll stay here. Wait for us to get back from the club. We'll be horny again by then.'

'Cool.'

I smiled with happiness. I did not want to go home. I wanted to stay in Will's room forever and serve him, his loyal slut ready for use whenever he wanted. The two boys began to get ready and told me that I was not allowed to wash the come off my face. I sat on my knees in the same position and watched them get ready for their night. They talked and laughed about school, friends and girls, acted as if I was not there. They left without saying goodbye.

I dropped onto my back when I heard the front door shut and jerked off again, thinking about what was without question, the best experience of my life. I wanted them to come back again. I wanted their cocks in me again.

A few hours later, the front door opened. I got back into position and waited. The door to the bedroom opened. Will and Judd entered and another followed them. It was their friend, Jackson.

'Told you,' Will said to him. 'The picture was real.'

I looked up at the three studs with wide eyes.

'You ready boy?' Will said, smirking. 'Time for round two.'

SDFord
SDFord
247 Followers
12