Shameful Ectasy

Story Info
She's shamed into enjoying being taken by two men.
1.2k words
3.46
172.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beads of sweat began to form on my face and forehead. I could feel a distinct moistness between my breasts as I drove down the road on this hot August afternoon.

The radio was blaring out old tunes and my hair was dancing in the wind as I headed out for my weekend away. I loved this feeling of free. The thoughts going through my mind were those of peacefulness, feeling the solitude and coldness of Lake Superior. I so looked forward to this weekend every year.

As I sang out with the radio and navigated this lonely road, I felt the car begin to sputter. I began to pull over to the side of the road as the vehicle lost all power. Nothing like a car breaking down to ruin the moment. I stepped out of the car and lifted the hood as if I knew what the hell I was doing. I didn't have a clue. It was so hot--My dress began to stick to me.

I had not passed a car in quite some time and wondered where the next town might be. I grabbed my purse out of the car and began my journey. I walked about half a mile when I noticed a car traveling toward me--and luck would have it that they stopped. There were two men dressed quite casually, and they asked me if that was my car down the road and if I needed some help. They looked friendly enough, so I told them I would appreciate a lift to a phone or if they could call a tow for me. They replied by telling me they had a cottage not far and I could look through the phone book and make some calls. I was so sweaty and hot, I just wanted to get inside their nice air conditioned car, so I thought it a great idea.

We made small talk along the drive and actually they were quite nice. When we approached the cottage, I did not have any feelings of apprehension--I felt safe for the time being.

Once inside, one of the men searched for the phone book and led me to the phone. He looked through for the nearest garage--but when we called the line was busy. As I turned away from the phone, I felt a hand on my shoulder. And a voice whisper in my ear asking me what I would like to do to pass the time. I pulled away and told him I thought I would like to sit outside for a bit. I became quite nervous and noticeably shaken. I moved toward the door when one of the men cut me off and placed his hands on my hips. "You know what you want and it is not to sit outside now is it." I tried to pull back when I felt the presence of the other man behind me.

I began to plead telling them I was just going to leave--I would walk to where I needed to go. I knew this would not get me anywhere and began to think frantically. I did not know what else to do so I brought my knee up as hard as I could and slammed it into this man's balls. He crouched to the ground as I pulled away and ran toward the door. Before I could reach the door, I felt a strong hand around my ankle and I fell face first to the floor. "You BITCH!" I heard him yell. I began to cry uncontrollably. "please let me go, just let me go." I managed to quiver out. I felt both men pick me up by the arms as I tried to struggle away by kicking my arms and legs.

They dragged me over to a large bed and stretched me out tying my limbs to the corners of the bed as I screamed as loud as I could. I felt a sudden sting across my face as one of them yelled for me to shut up and do as I was told. "Just relax and enjoy this--it is what you want and you know it." I screamed as one of them put a gag in my mouth muffling my sounds.

One of the men began to outline my breasts with his fingers--then slowly began to unbutton my sweat soaked dress. I began to breathe deeply but quickly tried to struggle again to disguise my reaction. Soon he had pulled back the front of my dress to reveal my breasts. "mm mm look at this, the bitch's nipples are hard." The other man moved over to the side of me and began to pinch my breasts. I shook my head frantically not wanting them to see my shame. "I bet her pussy is wet too." the other chanted with an evil grin.

My dress was then ripped from me in one violent move, so that all that remained on me was sandals and panties. I felt a hand reach down and touch the outside of my panties--I began to cry knowing what was about to be felt. "Man you are a nice little whore aren't you. You are so wet for us aren't you." The other's hand was soon down there also. My breathing was now something I could not control. Deep, labored, excited. I tried to struggle again. I would not give in. I would not let them see this strong desire in my eyes.

My panties were then ripped from me as well. The tears were staining my cheeks and running down onto my chest. I could see the bulge of their cocks through their shorts knowing that soon they would be inside me some how. They taunted me and teased me calling me degrading names and I became more and more excited with every word. But I still needed to fight--to struggle. I thought within my mind as to how to get away--I couldn't let them do this to me.

One of the men, revealed his huge cock to me asking me if I wanted it in my pussy. My eyes grew wide and I shook my head noooo. He removed the gag and asked me again--"tell me slut. tell us that you want this." I gathered up all the saliva I could in my mouth and spit directly in his face. He yanked my hair back hard as I felt his cock press against my pussy. He pushed hard into me with one thrust. Even though I was quite wet--the pain engulfed me as he pushed deeper and deeper. Violently fucking me. "Tell me now bitch, tell me to stop now." I begged for him to stop all the time feeling my body begin to convulse. My whole body gave in as I came in a quivering pattern knowing that he could feel me tighten around his cock in short intervals. I could see the other man standing in front of us rubbing his cock---waiting for his turn to use me. I locked eyes with him as I came--still crying my tears. I felt this huge cock inside me pulsate and release its load inside my swollen pussy.