Shameless Ch. 01

Story Info
Lovely teacher is kidnapped by a gang of thieves!
6k words
4.17
90k
50
2

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a seven part story... I wrote this years ago, and it took me a week to finish... I had a good rhythm going, and finished it in relative good time... I did some re-writes on this, and it's finally ready to publish... Enjoy!

-one-

"Beautiful, huh, Miss Tyler?"

Linda Tyler looked up from the display case of rare coins with words of polite agreement on her lips--words which died unspoken when she discovered that's Johnny Walker's doe-like brown eyes were focused not on the exhibit in front of him, but on the generous mounds of her sweater-covered breasts.

Johnny was a troublemaker. A disruptive influence. She wasn't at all clear as to why he stayed on at school past the minimum required age. Certainly he was in no way a good student, and spent most of his time, in her classes anyway, staring at the ceiling or murmuring wisecracks--or fixing her with an unblinking gaze while patently paying no mind to what she was saying.

Now his eyes met hers insolently, then they flickered away over the coins.

"That right, Miss Tyler--worth a cool million?" he asked. "That's what the guys say."

"I believe so," she responded, tight-lipped, and started to walk away.

He was at her side.

"Uh--Miss Tyler..."

"Yes?"

"I-uh--seem to be having some kind of trouble with that last assignment--you guess I could talk to you about it? I can't seem to-uh--"

"Well?" she asked mistrustfully.

"Uh--could we go back to the classroom so I can show where I seem to--uh--"

Duty struggled with inclination, and won.

"Well, I suppose so," she conceded. "Just for a few minutes, though--I have an appointment very soon."

"Oh, sure, Miss Tyler," he reassured her eagerly. "1t won't take that long. It's just a...uh..."

They left the assembly hall, Sally nodding politely to the guard who stood by the doorway watching over the extremely valuable display of rare coins and stamps that William had lent to enhance the hobbies and handcraft exhibition. She couldn't smother a tiny private smile at the thought of William's impetuous, tender marriage proposal last night, his strong hands tilting her face up to his to kiss her soft, wide mouth while he stroked the silky tresses of her shoulder-length blonde hair. Dear William!

She had been thinking about it every spare moment since. Or not so much thinking about it as unable to keep it away from her mind. William was so handsome, so capable and intelligent. She knew that he was a notorious seducer of willing women--yet when she had been true to the principles of her rather rigid up-bringing, instead of breaking off the relationship, he had asked her to marry him. Moreover, he claimed that he was delighted by the idea of having a bride who had never slept with any other man--who would still be a virgin on the night of their wedding.

Her happiness was slightly clouded lust now, though, by the presence of Johnny beside her. His athletic, muscular, nineteen-year-old body seemed just a little too close, radiating a kind of animalistic warmth, a primitive emanation of sensuality that encroached on her space uncomfortably. She wondered fleetingly if she could convincingly find a reason to cancel the few minutes she had promised him--but then she pulled herself together. After all, there would be people around the school for a long time yet, especially with the exhibition attracting various visitors.

"Well, now," she said briskly as they arrived in the classroom, "why don't you bring--"

"Hold it right there," said a flat-toned voice, and she turned toward the windows. The fire-escape door was open and a short, stocky man stood there.

He had a gun in his hand.

Aimed directly at her chest.

"Shut your mouth and keep It that way," the man went on. His eyes were a cold, unwavering grayness like an arctic sea. "One peep out of you and them pretty tits going get a couple spare holes in them."

She started to turn to Johnny for help, but froze when his snicker sounded through the humming of blood in her ears.

"Okay," the man commanded, "just come over here--nobody's going hurt you long as you just keep quiet and do like I tell you."

She stood paralyzed with fear, unable to move, until Johnny goosed her with a blunt forefinger, when she gasped in outrage and stumbled forward suddenly, her eyes fixed upon the barrel of the gun like a mesmerized rabbit's.

"Right down the fire escape. That's it."

The gun was pressed against her back, and he was clutching her upper arm in a grip that was just short of downright painful. They descended to the ground and he guided her toward the main gates, where a large car stood with doors open, engine running, a man poised in readiness behind the wheel.

Slowly the man with the icy gray eyes raised the gun, and the chilly metal pressed against her temple.

She fainted.

*****

She heard a voice through the swirling darkness that enfolded her.

"Easy as falling off a log."

Her eyelids felt as though they had been glued shut.

"One look at Tom with that gun against her head and they just opened up them glass cases and handed over all them coins without a peep," the voice went on exultantly.

"But what you have to go bringing her along for?" grumbled another voice. "That's a fucking kidnapping rap."

"Look, I told you, if the cops find us while we're waiting for Miles to show, we're going need a hostage to bargain. They ain't going to risk getting her killed. Don't be so fucking dumb, Larry. Shit, they'd be chasing us right now if we didn't have her along with us."

They were talking about her, she realized incredulously. They had kidnapped her; they had stolen William's coins and stamps and they were holding her as a hostage--

No, oh, no! This was ridiculous! It was like one of those idiotic television shows! Things like this didn't happen in real life! She would just open her eyes ... she would wake up from this absurd, uncomfortable dream at once.

She tried to move, but there was no strength in her body. Her arms were tucked uncomfortably behind her, but when she tried to move them, they refused to obey.

With great difficulty, she forced her eyelids apart, and was suddenly aware that she was in a fast-moving car. There was somebody on either side of her, and cord was bound around her wrists behind her and around her ankles, too.

She made an inarticulate sound, and the men turned to look at her. One was Johnny Walker, the other was the stocky, gray-eyed gunman--Tom, she though, recalling the earlier conversation.

"Hey, welcome back, teach," Johnny grinned triumphantly, baring his healthy white teeth. "Bit of a change from teaching history, huh?"

His brown eyes were malicious, lecherous, traveling over her face and then downward. Once again his gaze was fixed upon her breasts, and the tip of his broad pink tongue passed slowly and deliberately over his lower lip.

She shuddered very slightly, and his grin turned into a positive leer.

"What's the matter, Miss Tyler? Feeling' the cold?"

"Ah, knock it off," Tom muttered impatiently. His eyes also appraised her, and somehow his evident lack of interest was even more scary than Johnny's lustful scrutiny.

"Oh, don't I get to have a little fun?" Johnny protested.

"Huh?" Tom grimaced, following Johnny's gaze to her breasts. Then he shrugged. "Just don't go thrashing' around too much--there ain't that much room in this damn car."

"Plenty of room where we're going, huh?"

Johnny slowly raised one big, blunt-fingered hand with its short-bitten nails, and it hovered over her right breast. She watched, appalled, as it crept closer, a fraction of an inch at a time, like a predator stalking its terrified prey.

"I been about aching to find out if them boobs feel as good as they look all year," Johnny said, almost conversationally. "I been watching in class. They really stand out the way you got your hands behind you, know that--Miss Tyler?"

He drawled the syllables of her name mockingly, relishing the juxtaposition of the formal address with the slow approach of his hand to the cringing mound beneath her white sweater.

"Biggest tits of any teacher in the school," he breathed. "And I tell you what, Miss Tyler--I got the biggest you-know-what of any guy there, including the faculty. You want to take a look at it, huh?"

She shook her head fervently.

"Okay, no rush," he chuckled tolerantly. "You're going to see it plenty soon enough--and--"

He closed his cupped hand on her breast

She gasped and tried to pull away from him, but there was nowhere to go. Tom was right beside her, watching the scene with sardonic amusement.

"Wearing a bra," Johnny said, sounding disappointed.

"What do you think?" Tom said. "If she didn't they'd be heaving around like a couple plates of loose Jell-O."

"Hey, what you guys doing'?" The man sitting beside the driver turned around and his damp-looking brown eyes widened. He had a plump moon-face and his lips glistened from being constantly moistened with a nervous tongue.

"Checking her out in the tit department," Johnny sniggered. "Like to get your hands on that pair, Larry?"

"Yeah!" The brown eyes glowed. 'How's it feel, Johnny? Nice and firm, huh?"

"Got a fucking bra on" Johnny grumbled. "Let's take a look at it, huh?"

He released her breast, and with one swift movement he grabbed the hem of her white sweater and jerked it up under her armpits, exposing the lacy brassiere that lay beneath.

"Oh please," she moaned. "Please leave me alone!"

"Stick your finger in one of the cups, Johnny," Tom urged. "See if she's got padding in there, or if they're real."

She tried once again to shrink away, as unsuccessfully as before, and Johnny relentlessly thrust his large finger into the left cup and probed about and around the warm flesh which cringed beneath his touch.

"All real, sure enough," he proclaimed exultantly. "Real nice and smooth, like silk." He forced the rest of his hand into the cup, which made the back strap. cut into her painfully, and squeezed. His palm enfolded her nipple, which responded reflexively.

"Hey," Johnny reported, "she's got nips the size of a goddamn cigarette butt."

"Knock it off," growled the guy at the wheel."How am I supposed to drive with all that goddamn yackety-yak?"

The others ignored him.

"Take it off of her, Johnny," Tom begged. "Let's get a look. I ain't seen knockers that big in months."

She shut her eyes and turned her face away as Johnny's thick fingers fumbled beneath her sweater, groping for the back fastening. He slipped it open, but couldn't get the bra off because of her tied hands, so he slid the shoulder straps down her upper arms. The flimsy garment dangled uselessly, and her breasts spilled forth beneath the rolled-up sweater.

"Oh, Jesus," Tom croaked. "Like cream or something...that real white skin you can see the blue veins in, and them nipples all pink--look at them standing up there! Oh Jesus!"

Linda's cheeks were aflame, and she felt the flush of embarrassment and shame turning her neck crimson too. The air-conditioned interior of the card had erected both nipples and was keeping them taut, although she tried fervently to force them to relax.

"I'm going to cream, never mind her tits," Johnny muttered.

Then she opened her eyes, afraid to keep them closed lest he take her by surprise, though there was nothing she could do about whatever entered his head.

Nothing.......nothing she could do about it..

He was fumbling with his fly.

"Take a look down here, Miss Tyler."

She didn't want to, but her eyes were drawn with irresistible fascination.

He tugged open the zipper and dragged it down with a metallic hiss, and groped inside to wrestle free a thick, purple-headed shaft that jutted aggressively up from his lap. She flinched inwardly at the sight: it looked almost wrist-thick, and must have been a good eight inches long.

And it was the first time she had ever seen one hard...

"How do you like that, huh?" he demanded proudly. "Told you I got the biggest one around, huh, didn't I? Bet you never had one this big before, did you, Miss Tyler?"

She stared in horrified wonder.

"Turns you on, don't it?"

She tried to shake her head, but couldn't move.

Nothing she could do about it ... nothing, nothing, nothing.

"Look," he went on, stroking its mushroom head with the tip of a finger to spread the drop of juice that oozed from the slit. "You sure turn him on, teach. Look at all that jism leaking' out there! Needs it, too--ain't easy getting this big cock up a chick's cunt unless it's good and juicy. Some of them just take a look at him and the juice comes dripping right out of their panties. They can't wait to get it rammed up their hole. And some of them run screaming--only they mostly don't get the chance to run far. l don't give up easy once a chick gets me going'. What kind are you, teach? You want to try running--or are you sitting there your cunt dripping an' ready for it?"

She wrenched her eyes away. "You're disgusting," she snapped.

"Oh yeah?" Johnny rumbled sullenly, dangerously, and she was suddenly aware how stupid such a remark had been.

Helpless. Mustn't antagonize them! Nothing... nothing.

"I--" she began, but could think of nothing to say.

"That ain't disgusting, teach." He grasped the monstrous organ below its broad head and started to work the skin up and down. The movement dragged her gaze back to it "Pure pleasure that is--how many cocks you had up you in your life, Miss Tyler?"

The swollen shaft incredibly seemed to expand even more as he pumped it with slow, deliberate strokes. Tom's breathing was harsh and hard as his eyes flickered between Johnny's working hand and Linda's naked breasts.

Larry watched with detached, cold amusement.

"How many, huh?"

Larry hitched himself up in his seat and craned over the back, reaching out a groping hand.

"Let me get a feel of them things," he breathed. "Hey, can't you shift her a bit nearer me? Tom, can't you-"

"I ain't climbing around when we're driving," Tom announced flatly.

"Aw--look, Johnny, suppose you put her on your lap then she'd be near enough that I could cop a feel."

Johnny looked at him stonily for a moment, then suddenly he grinned widely.

"Yeah," he agreed. "Okay."

He slid one arm behind her and heaved her forward, stopping her from pitching against the front seats by grabbing one of her breasts as a handhold. Holding her awkwardly half-standing, half-crouching, he squirmed along the seat behind her, thrusting one leg behind hers so that she was poised between them. She felt something hard prodding at the tightly stretched seat of her skirt, and realized with a surge of dismay that it was his thrusting, rock-hard penis.

He pulled her back onto his lap, the jutting phallus a rigid tube beneath her buttocks, and grabbed for the hem of her skirt.

"Okay," he said to Larry. "You do what you want with her tits--I'm going to take a look and see if her legs match up to the rest of her."

He started to work the skirt up her thighs while Larry, draped over the back of his seat, grasped her breasts none too gently and started to knead them like dough.

She tried to struggle, unable to sit still and tolerate these outrageous liberties they were taking with her virginal body, but at the back of her mind there still beat that relentless nothing you can do ... nothing

Johnny chuckled.

"Hey that feels real good on the old dick, Miss Tyler," he told her. "You wriggle around all you want"

After that she tried to keep still, but couldn't repress her starts of nervousness as her continued to edge her skirt upwards, the heat of his fingers very tangible through the sheer nylon of her stockings.

Larry had a look of almost idiotic pleasure on his face as he pulled at her breasts and hefted them in his hands.

"Look at them, just look at these knockers!" he kept saying. "Oh Jesus, I can't wait to get my tongue round those nips! Look at them, Tom, will you?"

"Tits are tits," said Tom indifferently.

Johnny had tugged her skirt up above the level of her stocking tops by then.

"Look, that's sexy," he said approvingly. "A real garter belt like they wear in pictures--be even better if it was black, teach. You remember that for next time, huh?"

He snapped one of the elastic tabs and she jumped as it stung her skin. Snickering, he snapped each of the others in turn, and the brushing of his meaty fingers over the bared skin of her thighs sent little shudders of tension quivering throughout her body--odd little shudders, that somehow seemed to center themselves deep in her belly...

He grabbed hold of the skirt hem again and gave it a sharp, deft tug that dragged it up in back so that suddenly only her panties separated her roundly curved bottom from the worn denim of his Wrangler's--and from the feverish, throbbing rod of flesh that was suddenly nestling into the crack of her ass. Only that wispy barrier of nylon held it at bay. It seemed to be burning into her flesh like a red-hot brand.

"White panties too," Johnny commented coolly, peering down over her shoulder. "Can't see through them, neither--going to have to get them down before we see if you're a genuine blonde, huh, Miss Tyler? Huh?"

She moaned softly, despairingly.

"Yeah, take them off her!" Larry almost choked with excitement at the prospect, and for the moment he relaxed his efforts at her breasts to fill his eyes with the sight of her panty-covered crotch.

Johnny made another dexterous movement, and suddenly his jutting shaft was poking up between her thighs, obscenely rearing up from the "V" of her crotch.

Larry guffawed loudly. Tom sneered.

"Hey," Johnny said in mock-astonishment, "just take a look at Miss Tyler's clit, will you? It's nearly as big as my tip of my pinky finger, only not so long."

He reached a finger down between his shaft and her panties and rubbed it along her nylon-covered labia. She gave a violent, uncontrollable jerk of protest as a great throb of fear--was it fear?--pounded in her belly.

"Is she wet, huh?' Larry gasped.

"Nah. Not the way she ought be."

Johnny took his hand away and pressed his cock backwards, so that the shaft was jammed against her venus mound.

The driver said: "We're going to he there in a minute, you horny clowns."

"Okay, Miss Tyler," said Johnny cheerfully. "I'm going to jerk my cock for you. Only next time you're going to have to take care of it on your own, so you better pay attention. Hear me? I want you to take real good care of this every time you see it's getting hard and hot"

He grasped his thick shaft once again and began to massage it with swift strokes, his fist slapping her thighs on every down stroke. Larry released her breasts finally and sat back a little to watch with hot, eager eyes.

The car made a turn into a driveway, and Johnny increased the pace of his hand action.

Linda watched.

She tried to look away, but she had to watch.

She had never seen a man's penis erect before--had scarcely even seen one soft--let alone one that was--

That was-

That was suddenly spurting white fluid from the slit in the tip of the flaming purple head.

White fluid that was shooting upwards and striking her breasts, then dropping back in gobbets that covered his hand and her thighs with nacreous slime.

The car drew to a stop.

"Here." Johnny suddenly wiped his slime-covered hand over her face, covering her cheeks and lips with the fresh semen. "They say it's real good for the complexion, teach!"

She choked back the need to retch.

"Better if she swallowed it," Larry panted. "You good at sucking' cock, lady?"

"Yeah, you never answered what I asked you before," Johnny recalled. "How many men you been with in your life, huh?"

Tom opened the door.

"Come on, get her out of there," he urged.

12