Shameless Ch. 02

Story Info
She has Daddy fantasies
6.4k words
4.41
38k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Please see the note on the first page of Chapter One. There is content in here that may not be appealing to all!!!: incest fantasy; Daddy talk, and slight d/s

"Daddy?"

The very next morning, Beth called her father. She hadn't wanted to, but she'd woken up in a panic. After she'd slept, after she'd calmed down, she found all her inhibitions come crashing back. What the hell had she gotten herself into? Suddenly, everything she'd found so great about Jake McAllister seemed bad, menacing, CRAZY! What if he was crazy? What if he was some kind of fucking psycho? She had to know. So she'd called the one person who she knew would know.

"Elizabeth? How are you, honey?"

"I'm fine, Daddy. Are you busy?"

"No, not at all. What's up, honey?"

"Well, I was wondering if you know someone. A detective. Jake McAllister. He works here, right down the street."

Her father murmured. "McAllister...yeah, I know him. Theft. Why do you want to know?"

She got anxious and nervous and it showed in her voice. "Well, he asked me out. On a date. I want to know what you know about him."

"Isn't he kind of OLD for you Elizabeth?"

"Just tell me, Daddy. Is he a nice guy? Anything

I should know?"

"Oh, hell, he's solid. Good cop. Never heard a bad word about him."

"Can I trust him?"

"As far as I know."

"Thank you Daddy. And um, there's one more thing. Can you get me a car?"

"What happened to yours?"

"It was stolen the other night. On the way out of the gym."

"Ah, now it's making sense. I suppose that's how you met him."

"Yes, if you must know."

"Well why on earth didn't you call me?"

She made an impatient scoff. "I can handle things myself, Daddy! I can't go running to you for everything!"

"Ok! Fine...look, I can get you one of our loaners, no problem."

"Thank you."

"Anything else?"

"No, thanks, I appreciate it."

"Ok, hon. And um...enjoy your date."

She laughed and hung up.

A few minutes later Jake got buzzed by his secretary. "Detective McAllister? It's Phil Lambert on the phone."

Oh shit, he thought.

"Hello?"

"McAllister. Capt. Lambert here. Got a minute?"

"Yes, sir. How can I help you?"

"Heard you asked out my daughter Elizabeth."

"Uh, yes, yes sir I did."

"Thought you were married!" he barked.

"No, no sir I am not. Divorced two years."

"Isn't she a little young for you, for God's

sake?"

"Well, sir, I met her the other day and, uh, I was very taken with her. It's only dinner."

"Course you were taken with her, she's my daughter! Ah, Christ. Well what's happening with her Prius? Why didn't you call me?"

"I didn't know she was related to you until just now."

"Well where's her car? That damn thing cost me enough."

Jake smirked. So 'Daddy' bought her car, huh?

"Oh, it's the James brothers, no doubt. Beth ID'd them. The car's probably halfway across the country by now."

"Fuck. Well those assholes finally fucked with the wrong guy. Keep me updated!" he ordered.

"Yes sir, I will."

"And I better not hear a peep out of my little girl."

"No worries. I'll treat her very well I promise you."

"You better." And he hung up.

***

Jake decided he wanted to check in on "his little girl." He called Beth.

"Hello?"

"Good morning."

"It's you."

"Yes, it's me. So...Elizabeth...Guess who I just got off the phone with?"

Beth cringed. "Oh no...Daddy?"

"Yes. And 'Daddy' just reamed me a new asshole about your car."

"Oh I'm sorry Jake."

"So, checking up on me, huh? Trying to find out if I'm some kind of mad killer?"

She laughed. "Well. . ."

"And what did you find out? Have I passed the test?"

"Yes, yes you did."

"Good. Now that we've determined I'm not going to slash you into bits, how was your night?"

She said, "Which part of it?"

"How did you sleep?"

"Not good!"

"Is that so...? Why not?"

"You know why."

He lowered his voice. "And are you being good for me?"

"Yes," she whispered, feeling like an idiot saying it, but turned on by his voice nonetheless.

"Tell me...when you masturbate, what do you usually use?"

She answered promptly, "A big dildo."

He laughed. "Oh really? How big?"

"You don't want to know."

He said, "Well get rid of it."

No way! She sputtered, "No! I need it!"

"Not if you're going to be with me, you don't."

"But, but...but I need it!" she repeated.

"No, you don't. Have you forgotten what I asked

you to do?"

"No."

"Then you don't 'need' it."

She was so torn between resentment and utter attraction to him.

"You there?"

"Yes," she said sullenly.

"Well, listen, the reason I called is that I'm

going away for a few days. I have a conference to attend."

She said "Oh!" She felt a huge ache at the thought of him going away, leaving her like this!

"I'll be back on Friday. . .and I'd like to see

you..."

"Ok" she whispered.

"Ok, Ill see you then. Will you be thinking about me?"

She said sarcastically, "You know I will."

He laughed, said, "Well I promise I'll make it worth the wait . . .if you promise me to do as I say."

"Yes, I will" she said.

"Good. I'll see you in a few days. . ."

***

The "task" not to masturbate of course made Beth want to do it even more. By the end of three days she was in a state. She was so turned on she was in torment. It was torture.

But it wasn't just dying to touch herself, make herself cum. It wasn't just the prohibition itself, it was the knowledge that she had agreed to it, was willingly playing this game with him. That very idea made her so hot and so wet. It felt corny, it felt ridiculous, but she could not deny how much it fucking turned her on to do it. He had imprinted himself on her body. He was there, with her all the time.

She spent three nights literally tossing and turning in bed, thinking about him, aching for him. She laughed thinking now she finally understood why her girlfriends were so into sex, why they would fuck guys they met in bars. She was so used to satisfying her needs herself, to be "forced" to need a man was absolutely driving her crazy.

When Friday came, she woke up in a fever pitch. Just the knowledge that he was going to be back in town, that he was near, that she would see him, made her throb with excitement and anticipation, the moment she awoke. Her nipples were already aching, already thinking about him! She could hardly wait for the night to come.

She couldn't help it. In the afternoon, she called him. He picked up right away.

"Hi"

"Where are you?" she said.

"I'm still at the airport. Just getting my bags as we speak."

He could hear the sex in her voice, the need in it.

She got right to the point. "When are you coming over?"

"I'll be there around 8. I'll eat before I get there."

"OK, just ring me."

He said, "Be ready for me" and hung up.

***

She got ready by showering and putting on a short silky robe, and nothing else. The closer it got to 8:00, the more her body throbbed. She tried downing a few drinks but the alcohol had no effect on her over-stimulated system. Would he fuck her tonight? Would she see his cock, finally? Would he give her some other 'direction?'" She didn't know...

Jake drove over to her place knowing what awaited him there. He knew what kind of state she'd be in and that was just how he wanted it. He thought of her sweet soft body and drove faster, eager to get there, wanting her just as much as she was aching for him.

He pressed her apartment number and she buzzed him up immediately. He knocked on the door and she opened it right away. He came in, didn't even say anything, just pushed her up against the wall next to the door and stood there, pressing his hard body up against hers, letting her feel his cock, looking into her eyes.

He whispered, "Did you miss me?" as he kissed her neck. He reached down and ran his hands up her thighs, over the silky material of her robe. "Mmmmmm, I love this. . . Are you naked under there for me?" She groaned, sank against him, wanting him to touch her so bad. No one had ever spoken to her like this before. He saw her hips move, grind against him, wanting to draw him in.

He whispered in her ear, "Have you been good...?"

He reached up under her robe, smiled into her eyes, said, "Oh yes...." when he found how hot and wet and open she was for him.

He kissed her as he lightly finger fucked her, sucked her tongue as he pushed two fingers up inside her. Mmmmmm he loved how hot she as for him, how she'd waited for him!

He led her over to the couch, sat down and positioned her standing between his legs. He put his hands on her thighs and pushed away her robe.

She shrugged out of it and stood in front of him, naked.

Beth stood there, entirely passive, as he leaned back and took her in with his gaze. She had a beautiful body, a model's body. She was tall and naturally very thin. Her hip bones were visible and she had wide curving hips framing a perfectly flat stomach. He reached up and put his hands on her hips, just feeling her. He ran his hands up to her waist, holding them there, holding her directly in line with his cock and his eyes. It was as if he was fucking her, as if he was already doing it. His hands were big and warm and he ran them back over the curve of her ass, feeling her ass cheeks and drawing her a little closer.

He knew what he wanted to do with her. She was so primed and ready for him. He could not wait a second longer.

He stood up and told her to "Get in the bedroom. Get on your bed and lie down."

He knew she thought he was going to fuck her, but he wasn't. Not yet.

He lay down next to her. God she was looking up at him so expectantly, with wide, innocent eyes, doing nothing, waiting for his move. She loved it, he could tell. Loved submitting to his direction, his desire, his dominance. That was just how he wanted it.

He got up on one side, leaning against his hand, propped up over her prone body, so he could see her, so he was above her. He began to touch her, run his hand all over her waist, stomach, hips, caressing her, but staying away from her tits and pussy. Just letting her feel how good his hands felt on her skin.

He whispered "Isn't this better? Isn't it better to have me touching you. . .?"

Oh yes, but she wanted him to touch her breasts. She couldn't stand it! They'd been aching since that night he first kissed her. She arched her back, trying to get her hard aching nipples into his mouth.

He leaned down, ran his hands around her breasts. They were beautiful. Perfectly round and firm, big D-cups with tiny little pink nipples. He ran his hands over them slowly, wanting to go very very slow. Oh he was going to take his time and feast on them. They were so sexy, and she was so at his mercy. He massaged her, lightly touched them with his big strong hands, ran his palms over her nipples, then finally, squeezed them while looking up at her, as he leaned over and took one hard nipple in his mouth. She moaned so loudly.

His warm hot mouth slowly sucked her nipples, biting them, sucking hard and deep, then harder and harder, sucking one while fondling and pinching the other. She looked down, saw his mouth, felt his curly reddish gray hair rubbing on her skin. Her whole being started throbbing and throbbing to his mouth and his tongue. He was torturing her, taking his time, driving her wild. She moaned and moaned as she started to open her legs, wider and wider, and could not help grinding her hips, seeking him out, begging him with her body movements to touch her.

She whimpered, "Touch me! Please touch me!"

He reached down and while still sucking her nipples started feeling her soft wet pussy. She was so primed, so aroused and he loved it. He loved watching her, watching every reaction as he did what he wanted.

He gently thrust two fingers in her, started fucking her lightly, keeping pressure on the opening of her pussy, while continuing to torment her nipples.

Beth was in a state. She was turning into liquid. She relaxed and relaxed, her body melting into softness in his arms. Soon she became nothing but two aching, throbbing breasts and one grasping, demanding cunt, connected by his mouth and hands. He kept it up, not saying anything, so persistent. He sucked harder, fucked her harder, keeping it up, wanting her to get close to an orgasm. He wanted to make her cum! He wanted to feel her cum in his arms!

He felt total power over her body, was in total command of it and this made him raging hard. He couldn't help it, he took her hand and brought it down to his cock.

She heard him groan when she touched him, but almost immediately he thrust her hand away in order to start grinding against her. Oh shit, he had to! He wrapped her body tightly in his own, pseudo-fucking her, still sucking her tits.

Oh God! Beth was loving it. She felt like a little puppet. She was his little puppet. She loved being so passive! All she had to do was let him do what he wanted, and she loved this idea as much as she loved the feel of his mouth and fingers. But it was the thought of that cock, his cock, hard against her hip, threatening her, touching her, that began to trigger off an orgasm. . .

He could feel it. He heard her breathing change, knew she was getting close. Oh fuck yes, he wanted that. He knew exactly what to do. He hooked his fingers into her pussy and pushed on her G-Spot, kept up the pressure, felt her immediately start shaking and breathing hard. Oh yeah, that was it! That was it! He had her! He took his mouth from her nipples, finally, to look down and watch her and whisper to her. Oh God he wanted to see her cum!

"Yes, baby. Cum for me, cum for me . . ." his whispered as he held her to him.

Above her Jake watched as her legs started shaking violently and she gasped loudly, saying "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!!" He felt her back arch and heard her cry out over and over . Oh yes, she was cumming for him, she was cumming! He felt her pussy go into contractions, gush, squirt out liquid, spasm on his hand as her legs shook and trembled.

FUCK he was so turned on! He couldn't help it. He kept grinding his cock against her. He hadn't even undressed. He reached down quickly and unzipped his jeans, took his cock out. He was so close to cumming himself. He got up, pushed her legs back and apart, wide open and knelt in between them. He could still see her pussy spasming, glistening, soaking wet. What an incredible sight. HE had done that to her.

She looked up, still in a daze, while he started jerking his cock, soft at first and then harder. He was already grunting and groaning, already so close. He could feel his balls tightening, could feel the cum rushing up into his cock. Instinctively she spread her legs more, looking up at him with lust-filled eyes, bringing both hands to her tits, offering them to him, wanting him to cum on them! She said urgently, "Cum on me! Cum all over me!"

She had never done anything like this in her life! But she knew she wanted to see him cum on her. She fucking wanted it.

He reached down and violently stroked his own cock while looking at her, lying there with her legs spread and her tits offered to him. Fuuuck, he groaned loudly, "Fuck I'm gonna cum" and then saw his cum spray out on her body, all over her breasts and her flat sexy stomach. "Uuuuhhhhhh" he moaned and moaned as he shot his load on her, all over his submissive little girl, his hot sexy little girl, her wet pussy, her beautiful face!

"Fuuuck" he moaned as he collapsed onto her side, rolled over, hugged her, out of breath and feeling elated. "Fuuuuuccck I was not expecting that!"

***

Beth awoke the next morning wrapped in his arms, fresh and clean from a shower. She'd snuck away and taken a shower while he slept. She'd needed to, and not just to clean herself up.

She stood in the shower and hugged her arms to herself, thinking over the night, and before you knew it she was crying. Weeping. Sobbing big ragged sobs. Just torrents of tears.

It wasn't bad. She wasn't upset about anything. She was just...letting go. She felt this enormous load, this huge weight being lifted from her shoulders. The relief and happiness was so great it ripped through her violently.

She was shaking with sobs, but they were good. Liberating and cleansing.

When she was done, she crawled back into his warm arms and felt contentedly back to sleep. . .

***

She knew he was awake when he began nuzzling her neck, kissing her, reaching out and holding her waist. He whispered, "I knew this was going to happen the first moment I laid eyes on you... I knew I would have you under me, begging for my cum."

Oh god. She blushed when she thought of it! She'd begged him to cum on her tits, to spray her with cum, to shoot all over her, and she had loved it, wanted it!

"You did not."

And then he started laughing. Really laughing. He was remembering something.

"What?" she asked.

"I think I've got myself a little cumslut!"

"Stop it."

"Mmmmm...Daddy's little cumslut.... How's that?"

He found himself getting hard, getting turned on. He rolled over towards her, touching her hips, rubbing his palms across her nipples. "Would you like that, to be Daddy's little slut?"

She said "No..." but he could hear her voice change.

"Oh, I think so..."

He got closer, kissed her neck, licked her ear, whispered in it hotly, "Do you ever fantasize about Daddy? Daddy fucking you?" He knew the answer to that.. It was written all over her. And he knew by the way she reacted.

Beth was getting turned on. Very very turned on and very wet, but she absolutely did not like the direction he was taking. She had to change the subject.

She turned towards him, said, "So, um...is the 'submissive' part done with?"

"What?"

"Well, it seems like it is. Are we going to be a normal couple now?"

He laughed. "Uh, no...I mean, there's no rulebook. Whatever happens happens, whatever we want."

"Oh."

He knew what was happening. She was trying to weasel away from him.

He rolled over, got on top of her, spread her legs a little, got his hard cock between them, started kissing her.

"Oh no you don't. You're not getting away from me that easily."

But he made a mental note to himself: "Daddy fantasies..."

***

A few days later they were sitting outside at a restaurant.

Jake was saying, "Let me ask you something. . ."

"Ok."

"When you masturbate, what do you think about?"

She turned deep red. She absolutely, positively did not want to talk about this.

"I can't tell you. No way. You may as well change the subject."

"Oh come on, now I have to know!"

She just stared at him. "I am not talking about this."

"Yes, you are."

He was relentless. He hounded her so much she finally decided to tell him just so he would shut up!

"Ok fine, you were right, ok? I do have Daddy fantasies. It's my only fantasy. My favorite fantasy. I try many times to cum thinking about some normal guy, to a big cock, to whatever, but I don't cum I can't cum unless I think of a Daddy fucking his daughter. And it is sick and horrible and I hate you for making me tell you."

"What about the other night?! You certainly came then!"

She scoffed. "I mean. . .sex. When it comes to sex. Fucking."

"Oh, so this is about cock."

"Yes."

"Having a cock in your pussy. That's when the problems start."

"Or my mouth." God would he change the subject! She hated this conversation. Her face was boiling red and she could not look him in the eye.

He was not laughing. "Oh, come on, calm down. It's fine. I'm not judging you, I promise." He reached under the table and starting stroking her thigh. She was really worked up!

She was appalled, mortified, horrified, ashamed!

He said, "It's totally normal, totally natural, why are you so upset about it?"

12