Shameless Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's crazy! It's sick!"

He laughed. "And you wonder why you have a 'sexual problem!'"

She absolutely wanted to crawl under the table and hide. Just get away from him. This was so mortifying to her.

"It is NOT normal. None of my sisters have these fantasies, none of my friends!"

"Maybe because they're too stupid to know it," he said. "Every girl has fantasies about Daddy!"

"But not when they're 27! And it's not MY Daddy I think about."

Oh god she wanted to get away.

"I know that, do you think I'm an idiot? I didn't say that, did I? I said 'Daddy.' Generic. Not a person. It's more. . .an idea."

When he put it that way, it didn't seem AS bad.

"What idea?"

"Only you know that."

She said, "Well whatever it is, I'll tell you

this about it. I think it's a problem. I really found this out in my other relationships. I'd be having sex with my boyfriend, and I would start having the fantasy. I just could not cum, could not even get close, without it. And it just got all confusing. I wanted those thoughts out of my head but I couldn't get them out, and I couldn't just BE with the guy I was with. And then he being there would get in the way of the fantasy. I am so twisted!"

She truly thought she was a horrible, nutty freak job. A sexual deviant, dysfunctional, frigid or worse!

He said, "Would you listen to me? Did you not hear what I said about me, married? Don't you think I talked to my wife about her fantasies? About mine? Don't you think I knew everything about her and still wanted her?"

"But I'm sure you've never heard anything as horrible as this!"

Oh God she was so young! "Oh yes, I have. If that's the worse you've got, you're never getting rid of me. And don't forget, I know your father. Shit, I'd be completely astounded if you didn't have Daddy issues."

"It is the worse I've got. I have nothing more. Just this, and I am so screwed!"

He said, "No, you're not. You're no different from any other woman, any other person. Everyone has SOME fantasy scenario in their head, whether they know it or not."

"Well what am I supposed to do about it?"

"I'll tell you! So. . .you have this fantasy. Your ultimate fantasy. . .it makes you wet. . .it makes you cum . . .you can't get it out of your head . . ."

"Yes, that's all true. . ."

"So use me."

"Use you? How?"

"Use me. Act it out with me."

"What, you mean like 'role play'?"

"If that's what you want."

She instantly got this stupid image of herself in a schoolgirl outfit sitting on his lap. And she had once tried something like that with a boyfriend and it had felt so goddamned dumb she cringed at the memory.

"No. I'm too old. It's too corny. And I'm a very bad actress."

He laughed. "You don't have to 'act.' Just be yourself. Be exactly who you are. And leave the rest up to me."

"I don't think I could, I'd be too ashamed."

"Maybe...or maybe it's a control thing again. You don't want to share, let someone else become part of your fantasy. You want to keep it all for yourself! You know it's inhibiting you, but you want to hang onto it nonetheless!"

"But it's incest! It's not some stupid role play shit. I like straight on, direct incest fantasies."

"Well I hate to tell you this, hon, but if you want to just give up and leave it there, then you are screwed! But I'M here! I'm the best you've got. Bring those fantasies to me. Let me be part of them. Somehow. . ."

***

Beth couldn't deny that he was right, damn him.

One by one he was exposing the lies and secrets she kept to herself, revealing to her that her "sexual problem" was not some terrible mysterious fate, but a consequence of her own choices and desires.

She wondered why none of the other guys she had been with had ever figured this out, or even noticed that deep down, she hadn't ever really been with them, mentally, when they thought she was. She was not there, not present when she was having sex. She was in her own head. Jake was absolutely right. She did want to be in control, stay in control, and above all, never let a man

see her completely. She wondered why.

She knew she felt fear, and self-protection. She didn't trust men when it came right down to it. She did not trust them with her sexuality. She also felt shame, which was related. The shame came from a fear of being...what? Laughed at? Rejected? Found to be disgusting in some way?

But now, she was with someone who not only knew exactly if she was present or not, but could see and wanted to see and know everything. Someone she absolutely could not hide from.

It was both good and bad at the same time. If anyone said this was going to be easy, they were crazy. Part of her wanted it, but a large part wanted to go right back to her dildo and her usual ways.

But she could not deny the evidence of her body. It didn't matter what fears were in her head: her body loved it, wanted him, responded to him. Her breasts continually ached at the thought of him, the sound of his voice. Her pussy constantly throbbed, constantly ached thinking about him. And as difficult as it might be, she was going to trust in that.

***

So when Jake called her a few days later, his voice husky and, she could tell, horny and full of lust, wanting to see her, she was ready for him.

He didn't say much, just "Come down to my office."

When she got there it was dusk, and aside from the night clerk, everyone else had gone home. She knocked on his door, didn't wait for an answer and came in. He was sitting behind his desk, leaning back in his chair, waiting for her. This was it. This was the Daddy thing. She could tell from one glance that he was hard and throbbing. She knew what this was.

He ordered her to "Lock the door."

She did, and started walking towards him slowly.

When she got close to him, he said "Did you come here to suck my cock?"

Oh fuck. No "Hi sweetie!" No corny shit. He got straight to the point. She felt her pussy gush, she was so turned on.

She stared at him and slowly nodded, came and kneeled in front of him.

"I know you did. That's why you drove all the way over here. . ."

Jake pushed back from his desk, positioned her between his thighs, reached down and touched her nipples. She drew in her breath.

". . .Because you want Daddy's cock in your mouth."

Ohhh FUCK this turned her on!! She had thought it would be corny but it was NOT. He was so fucking hot sitting there behind his desk, in his suit. . .

"Take it out. Take it out, Beth. Take my cock out. It's so hard right now."

He just leaned back. She could see the outline of his big prick. She was on fire. She wanted it. She wanted to suck this big fat cock. She kneeled between his legs, got beneath him, her skirt pushed up, her shirt open. He continued to stroke her tits while she ran her hands up his thighs, wanting to see, to taste, to touch.

She unzipped his jeans, freed his cock, which sprang out red and angry and throbbing. Oh God! She could not help it. Images came to her, images from porn she had seen, erotic pictures, of a girl on her knees in front of an older man, taking out his huge cock. . .Daddy's big cock. . .Jake's cock. . . for her to suck and suck and suck.

She didn't use her hands. She kept them on his thighs, pushed herself up so she could suck him from above. She looked up at him, with her big brown eyes, lowered her head, opening her mouth, directing that cock to her lips. Jake moaned loudly when he felt her lips on him, so wet and warm, just as he had wanted from the first moment he met her. In this office. And now it was happening. He sucked in his breath, WATCHED HER, hissed at her "That's it, take it."

He kept one hand, then both hands on her head while she bobbed up and down taking him deep and sliding out, deeper into her mouth each time.

It was so lewd, so direct and undisguised. He spoke low and hot to her, telling her to "Take my prick into your mouth. Get it deeper."

Oh God, she started to moan with the pleasure of it. She widened her throat, relaxed, used every skill she possessed to take as much as she could, as deep as she could.

She sucked him for what seemed like forever, lost in the pleasure of it, her eyes closed, getting closer and closer to an orgasm herself. The more he groaned and the more she sucked the more she felt her pussy spasming, tightening, building towards it. She had no need to go "into her head" because she was sucking Daddy's cock and he was saying to her "Oh, you're such a good dirty little cocksucker! You want this. You've wanted it your whole life. Get it deeper. Get that cock deeper in your mouth, I know how much you want it."

She was gagging on it but she didn't care, she just wanted to keep sucking.

He was getting close. She could feel the head swelling in her throat. He was grasping her hair tighter and tighter, and fucking up into her mouth harder and faster.

Jake leaned far back in his chair, legs spread, his eyes tightly closed, as his "little girl" was on her knees sucking his big prick. Oh FUCK!!! He had told himself he was only "helping her out" but oh shit this was not a joke. This fantasy scenario was exciting him more than he ever expected, making him SO FUCKING HARD. He was not doing this just for her, oh no. He fucked up hard into her sweet little mouth, pushed his cock deep into that throat, and then all thoughts left his head as he felt the unstoppable rush of his orgasm hurtling up through his spine, the back of his legs OH FUCK! "Oh, Daddy's gonna fuckin' cum. Daddy's gonna fuckin' cum...!!"

Just as she felt his cock throb and pulse with the rush of cum traveling up from his balls, Beth groaned and opened her mouth wide. She wanted him to shoot into her mouth! She wanted him to see it, see her begging for his cum, like she had the other night. She wanted Daddy to feed her his fucking cum, right into her moaning, sexy little mouth.

Jake made one final huge groan when he saw that, and watched in total astounded ecstasy as his prick shot stream after stream of milky cum onto her lips, tongue, and face. He could no longer speak, just grunt as he came hard in spurt after spurt, looking at her blissful expression!

Oh fuck, Jake thought! Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK that was hot! So fucking hot. She was such a hot little fucking cumslut! He reached down, wiped some of his own cum from her face, kissed her hard, passionately, said, "Oh you are so FUCKING hot! I love that little fantasy of yours!!"

They were both absolutely breathless and wiped from the intensity of it, of what they were doing. Beth lay leaning on his lap, he was stroking her hair. He leaned down, whispered in her ear, "I know that was hard for you. . ." but Beth turned around, grabbed his head, kissed him back. She wanted to show him how grateful she was to him, how glad she was to have met him! She kissed him passionately, moaning and running her hands through his hair, still so excited, still in some sort of dream. She pushed herself against him, rubbing her tits against his chest, grinding against his thighs. His physical presence drove her nuts. She wanted to give herself to him, how him how much she loved what he was doing to her, for her.

He kissed her back, running his hands over her ass, reaching behind and squeezing her cheeks, bringing her pussy close to his cock.

She was so worked up. She wanted to say it but she absolutely could not bring herself to. She just moaned, rubbing against him, said "Would you fuck me now, please . . .!"

Oh SHIT, thought Jake. Oh shit. He hadn't wanted to yet. He'd wanted to wait, do it his way, but he could not stop this from happening. He groaned loudly. Her words had made his half-hard cock instantly swell up, instantly become raging hard again. They were both in such a state.

He stood up, grabbed her, pulled her violently upright. Ordered her to "Turn around! Bend over!!!"

She did as he asked. Her skirt was hiked up and she still had her heels on from work. Her long legs stood straight up behind his desk and her ass was in the air. And she leaned down with her face on the desk.

He couldn't get a good angle on her, so he said, "Lift your ass up! Spread your legs!!" She did. . .and he looked down at her pose, her sweet little ass, her long, long legs and that wet, wet pussy spread wide open for him.

He growled, grunted, grabbed his cock, directed it to her cunt lips and pushed in brutally, violently, in one movement. "Uhhhhh" he groaned. "Oh yes, oh yes. . .Daddy's going to fuck you!"

Beth was out of her mind. Here she was, just as she had pictured a million times before in her fantasies, bent over in a submissive position, entirely passive, as "Daddy" fucked her! She had to reach out and hang onto the edge of the desk as he began to fuck her hard, shoving her against the desk and making her cry out with each thrust. Her mouth was open, her eyes glazed over, stunned—she was looking at something but seeing nothing. Her face was the very picture of feminine pleasure as his cock pierced her over and over.

Jake slapped his balls against her cheeks, buried his cock in her, ground his hips into her, grunting and groaning. Her pussy was sopping and making wet sexy sounds as he slammed into her again and again.

He growled "I'm fucking you now! Daddy's fucking you, how does it feel?"

His angry swollen cock was spurred by his own words, by the luscious fantasy that had them both moaning with crazed lust.

Beth could not stop herself. His words echoed in her brain, "Daddy's fucking you...Daddy's fucking you...Daddy's fucking you..." and that made her moan over and over "Yes, I want it, I want it, I want it. . ." It was so good, so good!!

The second Jake felt her pussy clench him tighter, as he heard her say frantically "Oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he lost it. The fantasy had them both in its grip so tightly that they had to cum together. They were connected on some primal plane that had nothing to do with cock and cunt but the same horrible, dirty, illicit idea.

"Oh I'm cumming" he yelled out, "Take it! Take Daddy's cum!" and their mutual orgasm exploded. She came and came and came on his throbbing cock as it violently spasmed deep in her pussy. Flooding her with semen as she clenched and clenched and sucked it inside her!

Jake collapsed on top of her, absolutely destroyed, moaning, "Oh you hot little cunt, you hot sexy fucking little slut..."

***

A little while later she was lying on his chest, drowsing in his office, totally wiped. She looked up at him and said, "What about you? Don't you have any fantasies?"

"Not so much. Not anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, I'll tell you THAT story some other time. . ."

12