Shameless Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Larry's breathing was heavy with excitement.

"She says: 'Would you let me sit on it while we ride?'"

"No shit!" Larry panted.

"Yeah. So-well, Jesus, like I said, we're at the back of the bus, and not too many people about, so what am I going to turn down some pussy for-when it's being dumped right in my lap," he added with a snicker.

Tom grunted and started to jerk his pelvis slightly. Linda glanced up at his face for a moment and saw that his teeth were clenched, his eyes almost shut in tight, tense slits.

She had the sudden overwhelming urge to see him lose that tightly preserved self-control, to hear him moaning with delight and gasping helplessly as orgasm overcame him.

She redoubled her efforts.

"Yeah, so then what?" Larry hissed urgently.

"So then-shit, just trying it on, you know? I say: 'What's it worth to you, lady?'

"And damn if she don't say, cool as you like: 'Would twenty dollars pay for your trouble?'

"Well, it kind of knocks me back, and then I think I ought to see how high I can get her to go, but what the fuck, I'm getting hot as all hell there, and I never expected her to pay me-so I say: 'Okay, lady, twenty bucks is fine, and this crazy gash, she reaches for her pocketbook and pulls out her wallet and hands over twenty bucks, just like that."

"Then, with me sitting there holding it, she gets up and edges along so she's standing in front of me, and she hikes up her skirt-Jesus, it was nearly as high as her twat already-and you know, she's wearing a pair of them panties like you see in the ads at the back of the magazines, with the crotch cut out!"

"Oh, man!" Larry breathed. "Oh, jeeze, this is making me so fucking horny-!"

"Hear that, teach?" Johnny called. "There's a real hot dick waiting for you when you've done with Tom-and mine's getting ready for seconds any minute!"

Linda went on flailing the head and shaft of Tom's rod with her tongue, as though she had not heard, but a tremor of anticipation-fear? excitement?-shot through her pussy once again.

"Go on! Go on!" Larry urged.

"So she kind of backs into me, and she reaches her hand down and takes hold of my dick in her hand, an she holds it steady an' kind of just sits down, real slow, feeding it up her gash-an jeeze, she had a twat that was so tight and hot and juicy, I had to start thinking of ice water showers just to keep from shooting my whole wad right that minute!"

"So she gets the whole of my dick shoved in her hole, and she ends up sitting on my lap, facing front, with her legs spread wide open, and I reach round an stroke her real nice, smooth thighs, and she leans back against me, and she whispers:

"Wouldn't you like to play with my tits a little?'

"So I shove my hands up under her top, and get my hands full of her jugs, with these gorgeous hard nipples, and I can start to smell her now, like a bitch in heat, and her juice is trickling down on my thighs and my halls-that pussy was like a hot swamp, I tell you!"

"And then she puts her hand down in her crotch, and she starts. playing with her twat-diddling herself, rubbing her clit, all slow and dreamy, and she kind of rocks herself around a bit, and she sort of humps up and down a few times, just a little bit, you know, and I'm kneading these beautiful jugs-and the old dick is about going crazy up her twat, and I want to come the worst way, but I can't stand to finish it-"

And then the bus hits a rough patch in the road, and starts jolting up and down for a few feet-and that was it! I shot off like a fucking fountain, and she starts coming too, and she's kind of shrieking, only in a whisper-never heard nothing like it in my life before!"

"Oh, wow," Larry moaned.

"And then-she kind of lays back against me, and I wait for my dick to slide out of her-only it don't! It stays right there, and I guess it just didn't want to come out of there-it never even got soft!"

"And after a minute, when she's got her breath back, she sees what's happened, an says: 'Do you think you can do it again?' So I say: 'Sure feels that way, don't it?'

"Then she kind of clears her throat a bit, and says:

"I'd like to try it behind.'

"You mean up the ass, lady! I ask her, and she nods.

"So she stands up, and my dick comes sliding out with a kind of squelchy noise, and this smell of hot gash like you wouldn't believe, and she sort of sticks out her cute butt and says: 'Will you guide it, please.'

"So I nudge it up against her bottom and she reaches back and pulls her ass-cheeks apart, and there's her asshole, all puckered up and sort of pinky-brown, kind of cute if you like assholes-"

"Oh, I like them, when they're in a pretty broad's butt," Larry leered.

"Well, I tell you, this butt was pretty as they come. And the old dick was all covered in come and pussy juice, and when I get it lined up an' she starts to squat down on it, it just slides up her poop-chute like a hot knife through butter."

"Tight, huh?"

"Tight! You better believe it! Jeeze, her twat was hot and tight, but her shit-hole was like having a big soft hand grabbing your dick and squeezing till you couldn't see straight!"

"Wowee!"

"Yeah, that's about what I said! So I stick one hand back up under her top to get me some more action with them bouncing jugs, an' she whispers:

"I wish you'd play with me here, too, and she takes my other hand and shoves it against her pussy."

"A real nympho, huh!" Larry sighed ecstatically.

"So I kind of work my fingers round for a minute-all sloshy and juicy, you know-and she says:

"Please, put your fingers right inside me.'

"So I kind of bunch my fingers together and I shove them right up her cunt-hole, and she sort of props up her feet against the back of the seat in front of us, and it's wild, see, I can feel my own dick in her shit-chute rubbing against my fingers in her twat-I could of nearly jerked myself off!

"And then she starts diddling her clit again, slow, and I work my fingers up and down in her hot sloshy hole, and she kind of squeezes my dick with her insides, and her nipples are like a pair of rocks, they're so hard-"

"And then, oh, Jesus, these two kids that got on the same stop she did decided to take a walk and they come strolling back-two kids, about eighteen, maybe-and they get there without me realizing, I'm so kind of knocked out by what I'm doing to this crazy nympho gash and what that shit-chute of hers is doing to my cock-and there they are, all of a sudden', with their mouths hanging open and their eyes big as plates-"

"Go on, for fuck sake!"

"Well, I was so turned on, I wasn't going stop for nothing, and the broad, she just looked at them, and then she beckoned to them, and one of them came stumbling over, like in a dream, and she reaches for his pants and unzips him and she fished out his dick and starts jerking him-and she tells the other one to kneel on the seat, and she gets his out, too, and kind of leans over sideways and starts sucking him off-jerking one, sucking the other one-and I still got one hand on her tits and the other one all the way up her twat, and she keeps on squeezing my dick, and-oh, Jesus, it was the weirdest tangle I ever been in!"

"And the kid she's sucking shoots, and then the one she's jerking shoots-no staying power-and I start giving her clit some action with my thumb since she took her hand off to jerk the boy-and, man, if the first time was wild, when she came the second time, it was like getting your dick caught in a vacuum cleaner or something-thought I was going die coming, it was so fucking incredible-"

"Yeah?"

"Well, then the boys kind of zipped up and sneaked off back where they came, like they was scared-and the broad heaves herself up off my lap, and shoves a wad of Kleenex up into her gash to sop up the juice, and she wipes off my dick with a piece, then she leans over and gives it a big, juicy kiss."

"That was very nice, she says."

"And a minute later, the bus pulls in at the next stop, and she throws all the Kleenex under the seat, and she's up out of the seat without another word-doesn't look back or nothing, and she gets off the bus, and I watch out of the window-and Jesus, there's this guy comes to meet her, and he's a Preacher! Dog collar and all! I reckon she was married to him-but I've never figured it out, wearing them slit panties and all-Jesus, it was the weirdest thing ever happened to me!"

"Jeeze, that's something, ain't it," Larry mused.

"You ain't kidding. And she paid me twenty fucking dollars for the pleasure of plowing her cunt and asshole-shit, I'd have almost paid her!"

Tom suddenly stiffened, then lunged forward at the hips, driving his cock deeply into Linda's throat, as mercilessly, and more so, as Johnny before, and grabbed her head to hold her immobile while his sperm pulsed out and filled her throat with its salty bitterness, then he released her, choking, and slumped back, watching her as she slowly recovered.

"Hey, you done?" Larry demanded.

"Yeah," Tom growled.

"Oh, man-then I'm going get my dick up her asshole, right now! I'm hotter than a red hot poker!"

"To Be Continued..."

12