Shameless Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

He stood up.

"Wait right here," he said, and went out of the room.

They all waited in silence, mystified.

When he returned, he carried four pieces of the thin rope that had been used to tie Linda's hands and feet when they had first put her into the car.

"Oh, no!" she cried, in sudden panic. "Don't tie me up... please don't tie me up!"

"No, huh?"

"Please!" she begged.

"If I don't... will you do just what I want you to do... just what I say?" he demanded.

"I... I...y-yes..."

"Okay." He tossed the ropes onto the coffee table. "But you'd better stick to that."

She nodded. The thought of being tied up while he subjected her to whatever he had in mind filled her with a panic that was worse than the prospect of pain.

"Okay, cunt," Tom said briskly. "You remember how Larry had you in that chair when he was fucking your ass?"

She nodded.

"Go and get yourself in that way again."

Obediently she went to the armchair and crawled onto it, assuming the cramped position with her buttocks presented as a high, vulnerable target.

Was he going to penetrate her from behind? she wondered. Or did he intend to use her rear hole first, after all? Why had he wanted to tie her up?

She heard the rustling as he unfastened his pants, and she tensed a little, expecting to feel his rigid cock plunging into one of her unprepared holes. She tried to get her juices going by rapidly recalling some of the enjoyable things that had been done to her...

There was a whistling, swishing sound, and she shrieked with pain as a streak of fire slashed across the cheeks of her buttocks. She scrambled upright in the chair and swiveled to face him. He stood with narrowed eyes, dangling his belt from one hand.

"You said you wanted to be warmed up, cunt," he said, with a tight, humorless grin. "Now get your ass hack up there, or I'll tie you down and really let you have it... more places than just your fat butt."

Trembling, flinching, she shuffled back into place, and waited fearfully for the next stroke.

It whistled down, even harder, and tears squeezed out of her eyes as she moaned with pain.

And again.

And again.

"Looks like you been sunbathing in front of a Venetian blind," he sneered. "All red and sore, huh... that's the way, huh? I'm in a nice mood, so I'll leave the skin on you-if you do what I say without anymore stalling, huh?"

"Y... y-yes," she sobbed.

"Okay... then get out of that chair and come here."

She scrambled hastily to the floor, clutching at her flaming buttock cheeks to try to ease the pain.

"Get down an, get my cock hard with your mouth," was his next command, and she fumbled quickly for his fly and coaxed the half-hard flesh tube out into the open, and encircled it with lips that trembled with her pain.

She labored for several minutes to bring it to complete hardness. She sensed that he was fighting her, doing his best to keep it from reaching that state, and by the time she had managed to get it functionally rigid, her mouth and jaw ached with the effort, and her knees felt bruised.

And the fiery pain in her ass, though it had subsided a little as regards intensity, was a burning ache that seemed to have sunk through the plump flesh pillows to the bone.

"Okay," he said grudgingly. "Now, we're going try Johnny's favorite stunt of you sitting on my lap."

He threw himself back into the chair and put his legs together, his cock jutting up weapon-like, menacing. It was not as big as Willy's, by any means, but it seemed somehow to partake of its owner's malice towards her.

"Now you come here," he ordered.

She went to him, trembling.

"Turn around," he said, "let's see how your butt's doing."

She turned, and flinched as he ran his hand over the four flaming welts.

"Not bad," he said. "Think you could use a couple more?"

"Oh, no!" she cried. "Please... no!"

"Then come here... now, kneel across me... one knee each side of me... put your hands on the chair arms... that's it. Hold it that way."

She crouched, suspended, her face only a few inches from his, her eyes meeting his ice gray stare and not daring to look away, even when she felt

his hand groping between her legs and feeling the lips of her vulva.

"Its pretty dry," he said with a savage grin.

He took his stool-hard cock in his hand and she felt the head brushing against the tender inner lips of her cunt. He worked it against the entrance until the tip was lodged firmly within the tight little nether mouth.

"Okay," he said. "It's all aimed for you. You feel it there, waiting?"

"Y-yes."

"Then all you got to do is sit down on it... good and fast, okay?"

She gulped.

"Go on. Do it."

She gritted her teeth and started to sink down... but she had to stop, for she felt as though she were being torn open.

"Go on!"

She tried again, and the broad cock-head slipped past her lips and lodged immovable, a bolt of white-hot agony.

"Go on!"

"I... can't."

"Go on or I'll take all the skin off of your fat ass!" She squeezed her eyes shut, clenched her teeth until they hurt, sucked in a deep breath-

And she couldn't do it.

Tom said: "Take your hands off of the chair arms."

She did, and was left supported only by her cramped kneeling position and by the rigid cock lodged in the entryway of her pussy. If he would just give her a moment to get used to it, she thought, perhaps she could-

He grabbed her around the waist and rammed her downward, and she screamed in agony as the rigid pole of flesh sliced through her hymen and slammed through her virginal tissues, and came to a crashing halt against her cervix.

"Okay, schoolteacher," he said, "now you can climb off of it and get back down there and finish sucking me off."

"To Be Continued..."

12