Shameless Wife

Story Info
Wife is defiled while her husband watches and enjoys.
1k words
3.7
149.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie had always strived to be a dutiful wife, even to the extent of following some of her husband's most outlandish wishes.

Her husband, Bill, always wanted her to dress in the sheerest tops and shortest skirts she could find and he enjoyed the hoots and hollers from the men in a club when Marcie would stride in wearing a slutty outfit.

One particular night, Marci's husband, Jack, called to say he had to work late, telling her to meet him later at a popular local club. He instructed her to dress provocatively as he wanted to be entertained this evening. Marcie selected an almost sheer blouse and a short, black "flippy" skirt. Underneath she chose a bright pink sheer bra, matching bright pink panties and a pair of sexy nude thigh-high stockings Her black heels completed her sexy look and as she shed her impersonal accounting executive demeanor.

She went to the bathroom and started doing her makeup, beginning by applying enough dark eye shadow and mascara to create fabulous smoky eyes.

After applying some pink rouge liberally to her cheeks, Marcie generously painted her lips with a glossy "fuck me" red lipstick. She now was slut wife Marcie, a blonde-haired, pale-skinned, slutted-up beauty. Marcie had long ago rid herself of the embarrassment of looking like a painted tart in public, after she discovered that being an open, public slut actually turned her on.

She knew it turned her husband on. He adored his wife and was proud to be married to a woman who was unafraid to show herself off and call attention to herself in the most whorish ways. He took advantage of every opportunity to press the issue and pushing her to more and more explicit public displays.

Marcie entered the club around 9 p.m. and looked for her husband. She found him seated at a small table right next to the dance floor. Attracting attention from the men (and some women) in the club, Marcie walked to her husband's table and sat next to him. The music was loud and the club was noisy as the large crowd seemed to be enjoying itself.

"Reach into my lap," Bill said.

Marcie followed her husband's instruction and began exploring between his legs. As his zipper was open, She pushed her hand inside his pants and began stroking and squeezing his cock. Looking about the club, Marcie saw that no one seemed to notice what secretly was going on below the table.

Bill and Marcie got up to dance but she didn't realize Bill had surreptitiously tucked the back hem of her skirt into the skirt's waistband. Most of her thighs and ass were on display as she and Bill wriggled to the music.

When a slow number started, Bill grabbed her tightly and spun her so she was facing away from the table at the back of the club. She didn't realize it at the time, but, since her skirt still was tucked into her waistband, she was giving everyone a perfect view of her nylon covered legs and pink clad backside.

She and Bill left the dance floor after the slow song and returned to their table. It wasn't long before a man came up and asked Bill if he could dance with Marcie.

Bill, of course, agreed and sat at the table as Marcie, still exposed from the rear, pranced and preened to the music. Man after man arrived at their table to ask Marcie to dance and she danced with each one. Some were quite bold and mauled her openly, feeling her breasts and ass and otherwise manhandling her, much to Bill's amusement.

And so it went on like that during the rest of the evening, interrupted once when Bill instructed Marcie to go to the restroom, freshen up her lipstick, remove her pink panties and bra and carry them openly back to their table.

There were cheers and catcalls directed at Marcie as she walked through the club back to their table, with her bra and panties dangling from her hand. The pink "dainties" remained on the tabletop the rest of the evening.

As it became close to the time the club closed, Dan instructed Marci to come with him to the bar. He had made an arrangement with the bartender to have Marcie give him a blowjob in order to settle their bar tab.

This was something new to Marcie, even though they had played with another couple at home a few times, but she soon consented to Bill's wish and looked to the bartender to lead her into a back room.

Instead, he motioned her to behind the bar and instructed her to get on her knees in front of him. Soon, she had the bartender's cock in her mouth, eliciting numerous catcalls and insults from the still crowded bar.

As the bartender served up last call drinks, Marcie worked on his cock, sucking and pumping it furiously, hoping for his quick climax.

It wasn't long before the bartender erupted, but not before he pulled out of Marcie's moth so he could splatter her with a warm load of cum. The bar patrons were ecstatic, cheering Marcie on, calling her a whore and a slut and applauding her cocksucking skills.

Bill watched it all from a bar stool nearby. Marcie caught his eye and he motioned for her to get up.

He led her from behind the bar, through the crowd and out of the club. The bartender's cum was oozing down her face and dripping from her hair Her red lipstick was smeared and her mascara ran in black streaks from under her eyes, giving her a whorish, clownish look. As embarrassed as she was at the heckling by the crowd, Marcie was secretly excited at being publicly defiled. She was still excited as Bill drove her home. They replayed the evening several times as they fucked like crazy. Despite the shame and embarrassment Marcie felt as she was openly and publically used at the club, she looked forward to repeating the experience, or an even more degrading one, in the future.