Shaming Carly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glanced down at the now fully exposed gusset of her soiled panties for confirmation. The fabric was deeply creased and stained where her panties had been wedged high up inside dirty crack. There, sat beneath a small pool of thick, beige coloured pussy cream, he could clearly see three, gritty looking streaks of the same horrible goo that was clinging to the hairs around her anus.

Making a promise to himself to take home her panties for further scrutiny and sniffing, he returned to the more immediate business of studying her bottom. It was a bulging swirl of raw purple lumps, about five in total, each folded into the other and smeared with the same unpleasant looking creamy paste that coated her hairs. A single shard of thin white toilet tissue clung to one of the little mounds.

"Hold still Carly, I just want to look a little closer at your filthy asshole."

"Nooo!" she wailed.

"I won't hurt you," he promised, "just reach back and hold open your buttocks for me so I can spread your anus."

"No way! Please!"

"Kelly, your daughter doesn't want to co-operate. Perhaps you would be so good as to hold her bottom open for me?"

"You can't expect me to do that!" she said angrily.

"Please Mrs Hall, just do as I ask. Here, let me help you."

As she girded herself for the most degrading experience of her entire life, Kelly allowed Smith to take hold of her hands and gently placed them on the cheeks of her daughter's bottom, all the time staring straight ahead in order to avoid any possibility of seeing what he was making her do.

"Now open her ass for me Kelly."

"Mum no!"

"I'm so sorry darling."

Smith slowly applied a little sideways pressure to Kelly's wrists and then, as Carly's asscrack started to open up, he gingerly took his hands away.

"A little wider please Kelly. Yes, now that's perfect. Hold still both of you."

As Kelly obligingly held open her daughter's buttocks, Smith reached forward and tentatively probed the deeply puckered recesses of Carly's anus.

"Now let's see what we have in here?"

Using two fingers, he gently peeled back all the filthy creases and slimy folds - exploring the entire area around her hole in minute detail. Finally, with her slimy sphincter spread out flat and taught before him, he discovered a dozen or more coarse, seed-like grains of golden shit which had been previously lodged in amongst the lumpy contours of her hole. He then stared in fascination as the rim of her hole eventually dilated and he was treated to the most unimaginably explicit view all the way up inside her anal passage.

As he leaned in to sniff into the gaping black entrance to her dirty ring, it instantaneously bulged outwards, expanding around centimetre in diameter before releasing a gust of stinking hot air. Rather than recoil, he took pleasure in this unexpected opportunity to inhale the odours from inside Carly's asshole. As he knew it would be, her smell was a rank combination of day old, sweaty, female bottom musk, bad eggs and shit.

As he savoured the exotic colours and textures and disgusting smells of her dirty stinking bottom, he felt himself starting to ejaculate inside his pants. He tried desperately to stop himself but he knew it was too late, he could no longer control himself. The sight of her deeply ridged, purple sphincter; the bulging slime covered hole at its centre; the ragged ring of curly hairs and the large mottled smudge of coarse, discoloured skin which encircled her anus, finally triggered his ejaculation. He sank back in his chair exclaiming: "Oh my God Carly, your asshole is amazing!"

12