Shaming Carly's Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Smith examined her genital discharges, Kelly burst into tears.

"That is truly disgusting isn't it Kelly?" taunted Smith. "I can't believe that you don't change your panties more often."

"I do, every day -- it just that..."

"Your holes leak a lot."

"Yes," she said meekly.

"OK, Maybe you could pack these up in a plastic bag for me later so I can spread them open properly at home and examine the stains with my magnifying glass and smell them while I masturbate."

"Uh, that's so vile."

"Meantime, how about we organise these chairs so that you can squat down on them and let your genitals hang out fully."

Smith dragged two of the kitchen chairs forward and carefully arranged them side-by-side with the inner back legs almost touching, and the front legs splayed apart about a foot.

"Now climb up here Kelly and place one foot on the seat of each chair and then lower yourself down."

Kelly did as instructed.

"That's right -- turn your feet and knees outwards as far as you can and reach back with your hands so that your cunt is thrust forward and you can support yourself on the back of the seat."

"This isn't easy."

"I know but it will give me a much better view of your cunt and asshole."

As Kelly wriggled herself into position, and spread her legs very wide, the smell from her vagina and bottom was almost overwhelming.

Smith knelt down on the floor in between the chairs and drank in the spectacle. Apart from the fact that her entire genital area was covered with a dense, fan shaped forest of coarse, extremely curly black pubes, there was no aspect of her private anatomy that he couldn't now sniff or get immediate access. But on first inspection, only the outer edges of her thick, colouful piss-flaps were clearly visible. They hung out into space like the huge, distended, wrinkled up wattle of some alien black turkey. Down the centre, where they had stuck back together, he could just make out a thin ribbon of some glutinous, milky substance which was now oozing out uncontrollably along the seam.

"What a fat, ugly cunt you have, Kelly. Your African pubes are so weird -- not like normal hairs at all are they? They're more like wire than hair. No wonder you never let any man see it before ...and my God, that stink!"

Kelly recoiled with the shock of his harsh words and then immediately closed her legs. She wasn't too sure what reaction she had been expecting, but most likely it was one of appreciation, not horror.

But of course she couldn't begin to understand the mindset behind Smith's peculiar and disgusting fetish and the total delight and fascination he had experienced as she spread her legs in front of him and revealed, for the very first time, the full splendour of her hairy, smelly snatch.

"Don't misunderstand me Kelly, I think your cunt is amazing. Please show me again, only this time trying squatting right down on your haunches to support yourself -- it will be much more comfortable -- and then use your hands to pull your knees as wide apart as they will go."

"Ugh! I smell so bad."

"Yes you do Mrs Hall. Your cunt is really very smelly indeed -- a toxic blend of fascinating aromas from all different areas of your genitals. Probably no other man could bare it, but you see, I am really turned on by the foul, shameful smells that you make down there..."

"...and the idea of humiliating me in such a crude and degrading way!"

"Exactly. Would any other man dare to get between your legs?"

Kelly blinked back her tears.

"That's what I thought. Now open up your legs again for me would you. I'm so looking forward to sniffing you right up close..."

"How could you even think of it!"

"...well it is a challenge actually; to find out if I really can stomach the stench, and also to see if it's possible to identify each individual aroma and discover what's causing it."

"Please, not again."

"I'm afraid so. This time I want to have a proper look at your cunt Kelly, but at my leisure this time, that's why I suggested you squat down a bit. You haven't forgotten our arrangement already surely?"

"No," she said, "I really haven't." And with that she slithered down the back of the chair as instructed, causing her knees to thrust forward. As her buttocks settled down onto the heels of her feet, she carefully reached forward to grasp her knees. Then, being careful to retain her balance, she slowly spread her inner thighs wide open so that Mr Smith could feast his eyes on the most secret private areas of her body.

"Wow. WOW!" he exclaimed.

He stared by studying her pubic growth in detail. As he had expected from a woman of African-American origin, her pubes were indeed very wiry, starting out as a random, ragged assortment of short, tightly curled hairs, some thin and wispy, others thick like stubble, growing right up close to her tummy button. From there they started to spread out all across the lower contours of her stomach until they became so long and dense that it was almost impossible to see the shape and colour of her pubic mound. Undaunted by the abrupt change of direction, the hairs spilled out all around the slopes of her inner thighs, eventually thinning out to a rough stubble, about three inches distant from her panty line. Deep in each of her thighs, there was a marked bald patch dotted with angry spots and broken off hairs -- evidence of chaffing as she walked along with her damp, thick, sweaty legs rubbing together.

It was something of a cliché, but Kelly's pubes really did look like a very used, dirty black scouring pad that had been picked apart and spread out all around her cunt and belly and thighs. Closer in to her hole, especially down the sides and underneath, the loose curly pubes formed up into thick, shiny black coils. On closer inspection he could see that in fact her hairs where firmly glued together with the dried-in residue of her vaginal discharges.

He then shifted his gaze to study the central feature of Kelly's spread-open crotch. There, pushing out through the thick curly black pelt like a ripening fruit, were the massive crinkly flaps of her vagina. They were so dark as to be almost blue, with a very slight tinge of maroon along the extreme outer edges - now glistening from the migration of her inner juices as they leached along the join like a thin film of yoghurt.

"Could you waggle your lips around a bit for me?"

"Uh?"

"You know, maybe pull them out a bit -- show me how just long and meaty they really are."

Resigned now to her humiliation, Kelly reached down with her right hand and obligingly pulled out her labia to show Smith. At full stretch, her big black flaps were well over an inch long.

"Big enough for you Mr Smith?"

"Perfect," he replied, "now show me behind."

"What?"

"I want to see behind your flaps. Fold them over to one side for me so I can see what colour the skin is in there and what sort of crud gets lodged in the hidden creases."

She dragged her big wattle over to the left to reveal a shiny strip of pimply skin, mainly purple but mottled in hues of brown, blue and maroon - all glossy with sweat. A few random hairs had survived in the slimy recess and deeper in, lodged in the normally hidden creases at the base of her inner labia -- now stretched open for Mr Smith's inspection -- were blobs and streaks of a cheesy, grey coloured residue. He knew all at once it was the smelly smegma generated from the fermentation, over time, of her vaginal discharges mixed with up dried, flaking skin cells which had collected in the creases. Clearly she did not wash herself very thoroughly.

"Hold still. I want to taste what that stuff is in there," he pointed at her smeg.

"You disgusting pig - no way! Keep away from me."

"Just remember our deal. You have to co-operate."

As he started to lean in towards her crotch, she instinctively recoiled.

"Hold still, all I want to do is run the tip of my tongue down along the base of your piss flaps and lick up all that sweaty, slimly goo."

Kelly nodded reluctantly and slowly eased her crotch into a more accessible position -- at the same time turning her head to one side so that she didn't have to watch this ultimate invasion of her dignity.

"Go on, taste it then if you must. Hope you enjoy it."

"Oh I think I will."

Smith gently pressed his face into her wiry bush and took a few exploratory sniffs. It was the most vile, pungent combination of stale piss, sweat and very ripe fish he had ever experienced. Lower down, as her lips blended out to almost nothing he could clearly see the ugly, bulging knot of her filthy black anus. Though it was partially obscured by random sprigs of thick pubic hairs that hung out of her asscrack into clear space, her hole was slimy looking and peppered with a granular substance which looked a bit like large grains of sugar. But in reality he knew that what he was actually looking at was a mess of tiny, shredded scraps of toilet tissue, embedded in the creases of her sphincter, from when she had last wiped her bottom .

As he allowed the tip of his nose to brush against her anal hairs, he noticed how the fishy odour of her filthy cunt was now completely overpowered by the distinctive musty, shitty reek of her unwashed asshole. He dabbed his fore finger against the rubbery, puckered hole and stirred it around in the slimy filth, allowing himself to pull on a few individual, hanging pubes as he went.

He then sniffed his fingers.

"I said no touching!"

He ignored her. "Uh! The smell of your bottom is indescribable Kelly - too filthy even for me to lick."

Kelly started to cry in shame.

" Let's see what your cunt taste like though. You didn't say I couldn't eat you."

With that he stuck out his tongue and proceeded to lick all down the length of the recess behind her labia. "Oh my, yuk, your slime tastes like rancid cheese that's been stored under a pile of dead fish."

She started to sob.

"When was the last time you had someone give you oral sex? No man would ever want this!"

Another sob.

"But I'm going to do you a favour, since I'm here. Please pull open your flaps and allow me to lick out your cunt."

By now her fingers were trembling slightly and it took her several attempts to unfurl her sticky genitalia and find the ragged seam of her tightly glued-together labia. As she fumbled to prise the two flaps apart, Smith continued to sniff and snort the rancid odours around her lumpy, bulbous anus.

"Stretch them wide apart," he ordered.

Finally, holding each of her cunt flaps between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, she slowly pulled them open so Smith could look right up inside her exotically coloured, albeit disgustingly, smelly hole.

Her labia had a peculiar appearance -- it reminded him of the skin on an elephant's ear -- mottled grey and purple, criss-crossed with deep creases and horribly ragged round the outer edges Once unfurled and released, they hung down all loose and leathery; revealing little streaks of white scum on the inner faces.

Smith was intrigued by the stark contrast between the jet black edges of her hanging flaps, the random array of black wiry coils that sprouted out all around the sides and the pastel-coloured, pinky-purple hues that appeared inside her vagina. So much more interesting that a white woman's.

Looking closely at the skin texture between her cunt and her anus, in the area of her perineum , he could see how the unusually smooth looking flesh was stretched taught in thin ridges. It was almost translucent. Here, where her labia petered out into almost nothing, at the base of her slit, a band of three or four dark brown ridges ran almost horizontally under her cunt, framing the lower edges of her slit. Deep in the creases, he could see more of that whitish, pasty residue that had formed like cheese in the folds of her lips as they rubbed together. Her thick coily pubes, so prolific around her cunt, disappeared to almost nothing in this most hidden of places, only to sprout out again like coarse black weeds around the perimeter of her anus. He could not see any further into her ass crack without asking her turn around.

As he inspected her genitalia and peered into her hole, unexpectedly, involuntarily, she dilated her cunt.

"Wow! Wow, your actual cunt hole is actually really very big isn't it?" he murmured as stared in awe through the dangling, ragged pink fingers of skin that formed the inner entrance to her vagina. All around, the inner walls of her cunt were coated in a bubbling, translucent emulsion of white cream. He moved in with his tongue at full stretch and started to lick it. As he lapped up her discharge, the tip of his tongue ran over several hard white spots that grew out on the inner face of her left piss flap.

"Uh, that's truly rank; it feels and tastes as bad as it smells! You really do stink down here Kelly -- I need some air."

As withdrew his face, his nose brushed against her clitoris which by now had grown out from under its dark black hood like a shiny purple nipple all coated round the edges in crusty yellow paste. It was both ugly and magnificent all at the same time.

A small unsightly skin tag hung off the lower edges of the hood.

Ignoring his need for fresh air, Smith immediately clamped his mouth over the engorged glistening orb and drew it up into his mouth. He rolled her clit around his tongue for a few moments then started sucking on it for all he was worth. For the first time in the entire encounter, Kelly moaned with pleasure.

To be continued...

12