Shampoo Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed her panties and rolled off her, reached into the drawer of the nightstand and grabbed a condom, she took it from him and helped him to put it on. He then positioned himself between her legs and she grabbed his cock and guided him to her hole. Teasing the head with her wetness then allowing him to enter her, they began kissing as he eased himself into her hot wet pussy. Their bodies taking over they began to make love fast and hard, pumping in and out of her with long hard strokes he could feel her arching to meet every stroke, taking him deeper than she thought possible. She could feel her orgasm mounting and sensed his was close as well. He felt her body begin to tense as he felt her nails digging softly into his back just as he heard her say "oh my god Jim I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmmm......." She held him tight as her orgasm took over, he continued to pump faster and he exploded, feeling her pussy walls tightening around him.

He pumped load after load into her hot pussy, her muscles tightening and holding him deep, milking every last drop. He collapsed on top of her supporting himself on his elbow, looking down at her she reached up and stroked his cheek. Kissing him softly, her breathing ragged and short she whispered, "That was incredible..."

"Hmmm that it was." He pulled himself to lie beside her and rested her head on his chest. She shivered slightly and he wrapped his arms around her tighter. "You cold babe?"

"Maybe just a little. Can we get under the covers?"

"Yes of course we can, you get in and comfy and I'll be right back." With that he got up and went to the bathroom. She got herself snuggled into the bed and he returned with the bottle of wine and their glasses. He handed her, her glass and put the bottle on the nightstand, climbed back into bed. She took a long drink from her glass and he offered her more. "No thanks Hun, red wine gives me a killer headache if I drink too much, and I have to work tomorrow!" He was lying back against the headboard and she snuggled herself back into the crock of his arm with her head resting on his chest. His heart had stopped racing and his breathing too was back to normal. He finished his glass of wine and wrapped both arms around her and held her tight. She felt right in his arms, he couldn't believe she was finally there. He looked down at her and kissed her softly on her forehead, she looked up at him and he slide down and she settled back into his arms kissing him softly. She rested her head back on his chest and they just lay there quietly while he stroked her hair.

"Cathy?" she didn't reply. He reached over and turned the light off and looked down at her sleeping face, kissing her cheek softly, he closed his eyes, drifting off thinking how lucky he was to have met such an incredibly passionate woman.

12