Shane and Carmen: The Novelization Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you?" Carmen murmured.

"I just wanted to tell you guys that Mark is out there in the living room filming with his video camera."

"What?" Shane asked. She walked into the living room, followed by Carmen and Jenny. Mark was sitting in the big chair with his video camera, recording four girls who sat on the couch and on the floor, drinking beer and smoking.

"Okay, who would make out with a guy for a million dollars?" he asked the girls.

"Who wouldn't?" Girl No. 1 asked rhetorically. She was a good-looking chick with dark blond hair.

"Would you?" a second girl challenged Mark.

"Hell, yeah," Mark scoffed, still filming intently. "A lot less than that, actually."

The girl smirked, and saw Shane, Carmen and Jenny come into the living room.

"What about you?" Mark asked Girl No. 3, a redhead butch who sat on the floor. "Would you make out with a guy for a million dollars?"

The redhead rolled her eyes.

Mark raised the ante. "A million and a half dollars?"

Jenny perched on the unoccupied arm of the couch.

"Ooh! I I would make out with a Republican for a million dollars," Carmen said, stepping forward and immediately buying into the scene. She drew stares from everyone. A Republican?

"What? I think - I think that Republicans can be hot," she said defensively.

"Take it back," Jenny said, frowning.

"Why?"

"Because. Republicans are fucking scary."

"Scary can sometimes be sexy," Carmen argued, smiling into the camera.

"They're not scary, they're stupid," Shane put in from behind her. Mark turned the camera from Carmen to Shane.

"That's right, and stupid, Shane, can be even sexier," Carmen kept trying.

"Okay, but would you make out with a friend?" Mark asked her. Carmen leaned close into the camera lens.

"Sure."

"What about two friends at the same time?" Mark pressed, always angling for the menage a trois. Shane shot him a dirty look.

"What? Oh, two friends at the same time?" Carmen asked. "Uh, no, I wouldn't."

"Come on," Mark pleaded.

"No," Carmen repeated.

"Yeah," Mark pressed.

"No, no," Carmen stood her ground. "Not for some horny guy's benefit. Absolutely not. I would not."

Shane sank down on the couch in the arms of the dirty blond, who bent down and kissed her.

Mark filmed the kiss, and missed seeing the look of distress on Carmen's face. Carmen couldn't take this another moment; she wanted to be the one kissing Shane, not this bimbo on the couch. "Jenny! Let's go get some more beer," she said, waving goodbye to the camera. "Bye. Yeah, we're out." Jenny began to get up from the arm of the couch, but not fast enough for Carmen. "Come on!" she urged.

Shane nudged Jenny's butt with her foot, and Mark kept the camera on her nice, tight bottom as she and Carmen went out the door. When he turned back to Shane and the bimbo, Shane flipped him the bird.

***

When Shane answered the door two days later she found a delivery girl from one of the florist shops standing there with a bouquet of flowers and a clipboard. The girl was dressed in the brown shirt and brown Bermuda shorts uniform of her delivery company. Over her pert left breast there was an embroidered name patch that said Betty. The girl was blond and about Shane's age, and had striking Nordic good looks with a good jaw line and good Nordic cheekbones. She had a nice, ready smile and looked you in the eyes with a calm, interested gaze.

"Hi," Betty said.

"Hey," Shane said.

"Are you Shane McCouchen?"

"McCutcheon," Shane said.

Betty handed Shane the bouquet of flowers. Shane took them, mystified about who would send her flowers. She looked for a card. There didn't seem to be any.

"I need you to sign this," Betty said, stepping into the house and standing close to Shane with the clipboard held out.

"Hm. Who are they from?"

"Maybe you have a secret admirer," Betty suggested. Shane saw how the woman was looking at her. Her admiration was by no means a secret. Shane had already scoped the girl's figure: trim, good slim hips, small breasts, but nice. A beautiful face, high cheekbones. Short blond hair cut in a Dutch boy style that made Shane want to stick her finger in the dyke. Shane took the clipboard and the pencil. Betty put her hand on Shane's, guiding her to the right place to sign. Shane made a mental note to receive flowers more often.

"There, is that good for you?" Betty asked as Shane signed. Shane smiled at her.

"Yes ma'am. That's good for me," Shane said. She looked at the flowers again. "Wow."

"Don't you want to put them in water?" Betty asked.

Betty was standing next to Shane. Right next to Shane. Very close to Shane. Shane wondered what Brown could do for you. She had some suggestions.

"Um. Yeah. Mm-hmm. I do," Shane said, walking toward the kitchen with the flowers, "but I don't know if we have a vase." Betty followed. Shane put the flowers on the counter and began to search for a vase in the cabinets. Betty came behind Shane and found a pitcher on top of the refrigerator.

"I think this might work," Betty said, coming close to Shane and handing her the pitcher.

"Yeah. You're right. It could work," Shane said, looking the girl in the eyes. "Thank you."

Betty put her hand on Shane's and gently pulled Shane toward her. When Shane was in range, Betty leaned in for a kiss. As the kiss slowly intensified, Shane managed to put the pitcher down on the table without breaking it. Shane wrapped her arms around the girl. The first kiss ended and then there seemed to be another one, and another one, each hungrier than the one before. Betty broke away from Shane's mouth and buried her face in some Shane neck, kissing some Shane throat on one side and going around to the other as Shane arched her head back. Then Shane went after Betty, kissing her on the mouth as her hands covered Betty's warm, firm breasts. Betty groaned, and Shane's fingers started at the buttons, peeling Betty's shirt away and dropping it on the floor. Betty wore a thin cotton tank top under the shirt, and she had reached down to peel it over her head before Shane could get there. It hadn't even cleared her head when she felt Shane's mouth kissing her nipples, wetting the aureoles and prodding and licking the swelling buds, Shane's hands cupping under them gently, holding them aloft and presenting them for kissing, these soft trembling doves that Betty pressed into Shane's mouth.

Shane broke away, walking backwards and pulling Betty after her toward the living room, pulling the girl up to her for another mouth kiss, wet and hungry, Betty lunging forward after Shane, into the living room, Shane still backwards and now Shane on her back on the couch pulling Betty on top of her, four long legs entwined, mouths kissing, then Betty arching over Shane and dangling her breasts in Shane's face, feeding the nipples to the searching tongue while Shane's hands unbuttoned the Bermudas, pushing them down Betty's hips to her knees, the hands returning to push the small jockeys down, too, Betty's shaved mound cupped in Shane's palm, rubbing herself on Shane's hand, waiting for the fingers to find their way home, the top being bottomed, liquid seeping, lubricating Shane's hand, slicking her fingers with warm Brown Betty sauce as they slipped over the outer lips, the clit hood, into the long moistness, the girl fucking herself on three of Shane's fingers, taught, lean hips driving her pussy forward and filling herself with digital Shane, rocking and pumping.

"Close, close," Betty muttered to no one, bit her lip, grimaced, frowned, her eyes clamped shut and her thighs clamped onto Shane's, working it, working it, here it comes, then she dropped her head into Shane's neck as she shuddered into her climax, grunting and filling Shane's palm with creamy Betty pudding. "Mmm, fuck!" Betty whispered, her hips, twitching and spasming as the juice seeped out of her, hot, all over Shane's denimed crotch. She grasped Shane's hips with her own tight thighs, thrusting her pussy against Shane's hand and belly, loving the rush and the light-headedness. "Suck my tits," she ordered, knowing she still wasn't done, that there were still a few more seconds of coming and determined to wring them out. "Ohhhhhh," she whispered as Shane's lips surrounded a nipple, sucking it in none too gently, sucking hard to pull out a milk that wasn't there, the nipple hard and rigid in Shane's sucking mouth, her fellow nipple pinched between Shane's finger and thumb, the thumb flicking it, Betty draining the last of her orgasm out between her slick, swollen pussy lips. She collapsed on Shane, breathing hard, feeling the gentle aftershocks shake her jiggling bottom.

Shane moved her face to Betty's, kissing Betty deeply, wanting to feel Betty's mouth and her reaction as Shane slowly pulled her wet, juice-wrinkled fingers out of Betty's cunt. Shane got what she wanted: A moan of sorrow from deep in Betty's throat. Shane brought her hand up to their faces, said, "Here," presenting the fingers to Betty to suck, Betty taking the fingers in her mouth without realizing they were coated with her own womb liquor. Betty sucked, tasted, recognized the flavor of herself, smiled, sucked harder, moaning again in a kind of joy she seldom found, not once in a year. She sucked her own jelly until Shane's fingers were clean, then released them from her mouth. Shane returned her hand to Betty's pussy, inserted the three fingers gently back in as Betty moaned and jerked, Shane rotating her hand back and forth, getting them all juiced up again with Betty sauce. Again she slowly removed her hand from Betty's pussy, brought her hand up, and this time took her own turn, sucking the fingers in and tasting the pussy she was about to demolish for a second time. The sight was so sexual that Betty almost came yet again just from watching Shane devour her sacred flavors. Betty could not remember a single instance in her life when she'd watched someone take such sensual pleasure from the act of love, for that's what this felt like, an act of love, not just of fucking. Shit, this girl was really good.

Shane was only hungrier than ever now, what with her finger-food hors d'oeuvres whetting her appetite. Shane gently rotated the woman in her arms so Betty was lying on her back on the couch, Shane standing up and going to Betty's knees, pulling the Bermudas and the panties down the slim golden tanned legs. Betty now wore only her Nikes, and Shane left them on because she looked so sexy that way. Shane pulled her own T-shirt over her head, unbuckled her belt, unbuttoned her jeans, and dropped them to the floor. She stood naked, looking down at a naked mirror image of herself, the two women's bodies taught and lean, small-breasted, both with a light sheen of sweat, both pussies liquid, four small nipples hard and proud. Betty looked up at the naked woman standing over her, raised her arm, played her fingers over Shane's breasts.

"You have really beautiful tits," Betty murmured. "I want to suck them. May I?"

Shane put her leg over Betty's belly, straddling her, one bent knee over the girl, the other leg straight and still on the floor. She bent over, lowering her left breast down to Betty's waiting, straining mouth. Betty licked and sucked.

Shane let Betty have her fill, and when she thought Betty was sated she leaned up, got off the couch, turned and straddled Betty again, this time facing the other way. She reached down, pulled Betty's legs apart gently, Betty complying and dizzy with the foreknowledge of what was about to happen. Shane lowered her cunt onto Betty's face, her pussy finding the lips and tongue she wanted. And she lowered her own face down between Betty's thighs, running her lips over the firm, rippling muscles just inches below the soaked, glistening, hairless juncture, the pink slick, the wrinkled parentheticals of bubble gum, Shane's all-time favorite Bazooka Joe. Shane's lips kissed, brushed slow sweeps over the thighs, and then reached their goal, hovering reverently over Betty's core. Shane felt Betty's head lunge upward, Betty's mouth capturing Shane's cunt, licking, sucking, her tongue thrusting into Shane's pussy, drinking in everything she could find. She sighed, loving the feeling, and then lowering her own tongue to taste Betty's floral bouquet. She licked slowly up and down the outer lips, circled the clit, returned slowly to the perineum, hearing strange sounds coming from Betty at the other end of the couch, Betty mewing like a kitten, lapping, Shane lapped, too, her tongue flat as it swept slowly down the center of Betty's crease, then coming to a talented, taunting point as it danced over the perineum, Betty unable to keep from bucking her hips upward. Shane bathed the perineum in saliva, letting her spit flow down the narrow bridge and into the dimpled anal ring. Shane's hands gently pulled Betty's legs as wide as they would go and she bent down further, pulling the cheeks apart and revealing the clenched tan-pink anemone that lived there, winking and twitching inward like some strange, shy undersea creature from a Cousteau TV special. Shane's tongue gently lapped over the creature, soothing it, wetting it, forcing from Betty little cries of pleasure that made Betty stop her own hungry work. Shane didn't care: She wanted Betty to enjoy herself, to come yet again. She probed the lovely ring of flesh, slicking it with more saliva as it retreated from her tongue then surged back. Shane patiently courted this shy creature, brought up a fingertip to touch it, and Betty cried out again, humping her hips up off the couch and lofting Shane with them. Shane smiled, laughed, and her fingertip stroked the anus counterclockwise. The anemone loved the intruding finger, suddenly flicking open just a little, the fingertip entering slow and pushing its way in. Shane dropped yet another dollop of saliva on the finger, and finger-fucked the liquid into Betty's tight bottom. Betty moaned and cursed and tongue-fucked Shane's pussy frantically, taking Shane's entire clit and half her pussy into her mouth and sucking madly as she felt Shane's finger deep in her ass. When Shane's tongue finally found Betty's clit for the first time, it was simply too much. Betty thrust up into a bridge, going rigid and coming madly, releasing a torrent of pussy juice into Shane's mouth. Betty let out a scream that was muffled by Shane's thighs and cunt. She thrashed, bucked, came, came. After a minute, Shane released Betty's clit from her mouth, let Betty's pussy relax, but kept her finger deep in the girl's ass. It took Betty nearly five minutes to return to earth, and the only reason Shane knew it was because Betty resumed licking Shane's pussy. Shane had been pretty close herself, and returned to her peak quickly. She pushed back, seating her cunt onto Betty's mouth, feeling the long tongue fucking her. She closed her eyes -- and came.

It was a pretty good one, too. Not the best she'd ever had, by any means ... but a respectable effort none the less. She felt it welling up from somewhere inside, felt all the noise in her head go away, leaving a quietness like a harbor at sunset, felt the familiar rippling from somewhere, and the great endorphin rush, the orgasm.

"Come here," Betty murmured, pulling Shane around a hundred eighty degrees so they lay in the same direction. Shane collapsed down on top of Betty, wrapped in her arms as the two women recovered from their lovemaking.

It was ten minutes later that Shane began to come to. She opened her eyes, seeing Betty's pretty face. Idly, she stroked Betty's hair ... and saw them. She frowned.

"What?" Betty asked, having been watching Shane's face dreamily.

"Huh? Oh, nothing."

"No, really, what?"

"You have a couple of split ends," Shane said.

"I know," Betty said quietly, "I need to get a trim."

"I could do it," Shane said. "I'm a hairdresser."

"Are you really? You mean, I could come to your shop or something?"

"No, I mean like right now. I'd be happy to do it. You want me to trim it right now?"

"Are you serious? I don't believe this," Betty said.

"Come on," Shane said, getting up off of Betty and pulling her to her feet. She pulled the blond woman, naked except for her Nikes, into the kitchen and made her sit down in a kitchen chair pulled out into the middle of the room. "Don't go anywhere," Shane said, leaving the kitchen to go get her hairdressing gear. Two minutes later Betty sat covered by Shane's barbershop cape while Shane, also naked except for her Addidas, circled around her, snipping split ends and trimming Betty's hair. Betty had never had a naked haircut before, and Shane had never given one before, but there's a first time for everything.

When she was done, Shane carefully removed the cape so that hair didn't fall on the floor, any more than already had. She pulled Betty to her feet again and replaced the kitchen chair. "Don't go anywhere," Shane said again, opening the pantry door and pulling out her beloved Dyson vacuum cleaner. Shane loved to vacuum, it was one of her favorite things to do around the house. It was an artifact of her childhood, when her mother used to let Shane "ride" the vacuum cleaner and play with the suction at the end of the tube. Vacuuming also brought a sense of order into the world, and was one of the few ways Shane could impose order on the chaos that was her understanding of the human experience.

She quickly ran the vacuum over the floor, picking up Betty's split ends, while Betty slouched against the kitchen counter, amused. Shane put the vacuum cleaner away, and pulled Betty down the hall to the bathroom. She pushed Betty in ahead of her, closed the bathroom door, and kicked off her sneakers. She opened the shower curtain, turned on the water, adjusted it, and turned to Betty.

"Come on, get in," Shane said. Betty bent, untied her sneaks, and toed them off. She got into the shower, followed by Shane. She leaned her ass against the shower wall while Shane sprayed them both with the shower wand. Then Shane poured a shot of shampoo into her hand, and began to wash Betty's hair. Shane kissed Betty a long, tongue-filled kiss and gently backed her into the wall under the spray. And then Shane did what Shane did best, slowly tribbing Betty, mouth to mouth, tit to tit, pussy to pussy, clit to clit. Betty decided to just relax, let Shane top her, let herself drift toward her third cum with one of Shane's hands holding one globe of Betty's ass, the other hand alongside Betty's neck, holding her still to be kissed once in a while as Shane's thigh rubbed against Betty's clit and Betty's thigh rubbed Shane's pussy, Shane setting the pattern of the rhythmic thrusting, vertical missionary fucking, Shane undulating and Betty riding until finally, pruney and sodden, she came.