Shane and Carmen: The Novelization Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen knelt with her cheek on Sister Rosario's thigh, panting and resting, her mouth only inches from the wet pussy she loved. She saw Sister Rosario's clit, the man with the key, a lovely dark tan color, a little pink/red round ball bearing peering out from under the darker hood, and Carmen realized she had hardly even licked or sucked it. Sister Rosario had come just from tongue-fucking alone. Carmen wondered if Sister Rosario had any more comes inside her. She bet she did.

Carmen leaned forward slightly, giving the gatekeeper a gentle kiss. The gatekeeper, drowsing at his post, twitched and woke up, and up above Carmen heard Sister Rosario draw a sharp breath. She kissed the gatekeeper again, gently sucking him/her. Carmen probed the clitoris with her tongue, sucking more of it into her mouth, and Sister Rosario responded, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Carmen sucked the clit hood, taking as much into her mouth as she could, rocking her head slowly from side to side as Sister Rosario moaned, bringing her hands up to her temples and holding her head like it was about to explode, which it was. Carmen licked the tiny clit itself, as Lucia had taught her, being very careful and gentle with it as Sister Rosario rocked into a third orgasm, gushing more liquid onto Carmen's chin, and then a minute later a fourth sharp quake.

"Oh, stop, I can't take any more," Sister Rosario cried out, bringing her hand down to cover her own pussy. Carmen stopped and looked up at Sister Rosario's happy, smiling, exhausted face.

"Darling, I can't take any more," Sister Rosario said. "But that was the most amazing ... give me a minute, and I'll do you. I want to do you so bad. Take off your clothes, my love."

Carmen stood, stepped back, kicked off her sneakers, pulled her T-Shirt over her head. She reached behind and unsnapped her bra. She dropped her shorts and her panties, and stood naked before Sister Rosario, who was awestruck.

"You are just so beautiful," she whispered. "So beautiful." She rose up out of the chair unsteadily, and held out her arms. Carmen came forward into the embrace, into the kiss. Sister Rosario could taste her own juices all over Carmen's face, on her lips, in her mouth. It was wonderful.

***

Sister Rosario sat on the floor with her back to the office door. Carmen lay on the floor perpendicular to her, her head in Sister Rosario's lap. Sister Rosario idly reach down and stroked Carmen's hair, playing with wisps of it, running her fingers over Carmen's lips, her cheeks. Sister Rosario had made love to Carmen, kissing, licking and sucking the girl's wonderful nipples. Then she gently bent Carmen backwards on the desk, spreading her legs wide with her feet perched on the edge of the desk. Sister Rosario sat in her rolling swivel chair and pulled herself to the desk to feast upon Carmen's hips, thighs, pussy. She kissed Carmen's legs, whispered love words onto her thighs and sealed the words with tender kisses, ran a finger slowly up the crease between the wet pussy lips as Carmen gasped and trembled. She inserted her finger into Carmen, fucking her gently and slowly, and then adding a second finger, then a third. She leaned over and put her mouth on the twat she had wanted for months. She sucked the gatekeeper into her mouth as she finger-banged the liquid slit beneath it, Carmen whimpering and keening. She bent lower, gently spread Carmen's buttocks, and licked the tight brown star clenched there twitching until it relented, growing loose and allowing the tongue to begin to penetrate. A wet finger was removed from Carmen's pussy and Carmen felt it spreading her fluids around the life ring of her rosebud until it was as slick as her cunt. The finger gently entered her tender bottom, working its way slowly and carefully ever inward, Carmen gasping and raising her buttocks up off the desk. Sister Rosario's lips returned to the gatekeeper, sucking him in, and with two fingers in her loosened ass and two new, different fingers in her tight pussy, the Gatekeeper let loose, Carmen spraying two orgasms into Sister Rosario's mouth.

"I'm glad you never told Father Eduardo in confession that you were a lesbian," Sister Rosario said as they recovered afterward.

"I'm glad, too," Carmen said, "but how did you know?"

"Because Father Eduardo thinks the world of you, and it was because you were going to be the DJ that he gave me the budget I wanted. He'd have never done that or let you be the DJ if he'd known."

"I've heard he doesn't like homosexuality of any kind," Carmen said.

"Well, he says he doesn't, but it's more complicated than that. Anyway, you must continue to never confess anything about it to him," Sister Rosario said.

"Can I confess to you?" Carmen asked, smiling.

Sister Rosario laughed and brought Carmen's hand to her face, kissing Carmen's fingers. "Yes, my love, you may confess to me. What is it you wish to confess?"

"I want to confess how much I love you, how much I loved making you come."

"I confess how much I loved it," Sister Rosario said, "and how much I love you, too."

"Will we do this again?"

"Oh, yes, I hope so, very much," Sister Rosario said. "But of course we have to be careful, for both our sakes. We're fortunate that we have the youth program that lets us work together so much, without people becoming suspicious. Neither of us can afford any rumors about us."

"I know," Carmen said. "Did you know there is a rumor about Father Eduardo?"

"Yes, I know," Sister Rosario said. "It's all over the parish."

"Is it true?"

"Oh, I really don't know, my love. I know he is being investigated by the archdiocese, and I know there have been complaints. I haven't ever seen him do anything improper, but that doesn't mean anything. I don't see him all that much."

"How do you know he's being investigated?"

Sister Rosario smiled. "I have my sources." She didn't want to tell Carmen that she'd heard it from Beverly Sirota, the secretary in the parish office, who had accidentally opened and read a piece of correspondence she was never supposed to see. Sister Rosario especially didn't want to tell Carmen that at the moment Beverly told her this, Beverly had a long, tapered, well-lubricated candle in her ass and was deliciously cow-girling Sister Rosario's strap-on. Beverly, a widow in her early forties, had been having a casual affair with Sister Rosario over the past several years. They met secretly once every two or three months, when one or the other of them got so horny she couldn't stand it anymore. It was Beverly who actually owned the strap-on, and loved to be fucked by it by Sister Rosario.

"You know what else I confess?" Carmen asked. "I confess I wish we could find a way to spend the night together. I want to make love, and then fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake up in your arms. And then while you are still sleeping I want to wake you with my tongue between your legs."

"Oh, my, what a confession! Carmen, you are so sweet. I'd love to spend the night with you, but I don't know how we'd ever manage to work out such a possibility."

"Would you think about it?"

Sister Rosario laughed. "Yes, dear, I'll think about it."

Carmen and Sister Rosario continued their affair for several months, meeting clandestinely in the basement office two or three times a week to make love. Carmen went to a sporting goods store and bought a sleeping bag that she brought to the office so they could lie on the floor in some comfort. One day Sister Rosario borrowed the strap-on from Beverly Sirota, and showed it to Carmen, who had heard about them but never seen one. Sister Rosario put it on and sat in her chair with Carmen kneeling between her legs. She taught Carmen how to lick it and suck it, the first time Carmen had ever had anything dick-like in her mouth. At first Carmen was leery of the strap-on, having no wish to suck something that approximated a man's cock, even if this one wasn't very large at all, and wasn't one of the anatomically accurate types. But Sister Rosario told her it was different from a real cock, and not unpleasant. Carmen relented, and gave it a try. Soon she found herself avidly licking and kissing the strap-on, taking it deeply into her mouth. She liked being in control of it, and liked the fact that its base rested on Sister Rosario's clit, and that Sister Rosario could come if Carmen manipulated the cock with her mouth and hands in just the right way. Carmen liked it the very first time Sister Rosario fucked her with it, feeling it slide slowly and deeply into her well-licked pussy, the first time she'd been penetrated by anything other than fingers or tongues. And she would never forget the day more than a week after the Christmas and New Year' holidays, January 10th, her 19th birthday, when Sister Rosario had bent her gently over the desk, lubed up the strap-on and pushed it ever so slowly and carefully into Carmen's perfect, mouth-watering, puckered, twitching bottom. Carmen moaned, whimpered, keened, crooned, panted, gasped, cried out, and had two orgasms back to back, drenching the desktop in pussy juice. Even now, seven years later, Carmen still considered this bumfuck to have been so gentle and tender that it was the gold standard of anal insertions, against which she measured all other anal play.

An hour later, she herself wore the strap-on, kneeling on the floor on top of the sleeping bag, gently inserting it into Sister Rosario's ass as she knelt on all fours, thrusting her hips back to greet like an old friend the very rubber cock Beverly had butt-fucked her with a dozen times before.

One afternoon after making love Carmen and Sister Rosario were lying on the sleeping bag side by side, enjoying the afterglow. Sister Rosario was lying on her stomach, her arm and one leg over Carmen. Carmen lay on her back, idly stroking the arm across her chest.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Sister Rosario said. "Anything."

"Which came first, you becoming a nun, or knowing you were a lesbian?"

"Ah," Sister Rosario said. "Yes. I suppose that would be the interesting question about me. Well, the story of my life, then. Yes, I knew I was a lesbian from a young age. I had my first lover when I was 18. It was my aunt. She was a dancer in one of the clubs in Miami. She was very ... sexual. She liked men and women both. There was a swim party at somebody's apartment, and several of us changed into our bathing suits in a bedroom. My aunt got undressed and put on a bikini. She saw me looking at her as she undressed. She could tell from the way I looked at her what I was thinking. I was ... almost hypnotized. She understood instantly. There were two other women changing, and my aunt stalled until they left the room. Then she locked the door. And then she took off her bikini top. And she taught me how to make love to a woman."

"That continued a few times, and finally my aunt put a stop to it when she found a new boyfriend. I wasn't in love, though, so it wasn't that difficult. But I knew what I was, for the first time."

"I began to hang around with a crowd of tough girls in high school who were widely rumored to be dykes, and soon I became one of them. We were a pretty rough, unruly bunch. Some petty crime, some drugs, some parties. There were five of us. And one of the things we liked to do was find and seduce straight girls, take them back to the apartment one of the girls had, and force the straight chick to perform sex on us, and all of us on her. Some seemed to like it, but I'd guest most didn't, but we didn't care. It was all about the power, the force, making girls eat us out and submit to whatever cruel things we wanted to do. Once we even got a gay boy, and made him eat us and we blew him. I suppose the worst we did was one time we got two sisters, two college girls, and made them do each other and us. They were crying, and it was pretty awful, so much so that another girl and I had enough, and quit the gang. I was feeling pretty low and depressed and guilty, and one day went into a church and talked to a priest. I knew that I was out of control, that I was a hardcore lesbian, and I had guilt feelings over that, as well as over all my other behavior, all the truly awful things I had done and participated in. My own family had pretty much disowned me, the delinquent dyke girl gangster, the incorrigible one. And they were right. Up to that point I was incorrigible and ignored everything they'd said to me. I was alcoholic, I abused drugs. I was vicious and violent. I had lots of sex, but it wasn't love by any definition. It was just fucking women who were defenseless. It was mean and cruel. And somehow deep in my soul I knew I was on some downward path, toward some bottomless pit, a kind of hell on earth. And I didn't want to go there, but didn't know how to stop."

"So this priest, he got me into a program, and over a year or so I began to get cleaned up and straightened up. Mainly I worked on my alcoholism and drug use, and sort of kept quiet about the whole dyke thing. And I became more interested in the spiritual questions. One day a nun talked to me about becoming a nun myself. She didn't know I was a lesbian, and I didn't tell her, in part because I thought maybe if I became a nun, I would finally get control over my own sexuality, my sexual urges and desires. By marrying Jesus, I would shun my lesbianism, and it wouldn't be any different from a straight woman or man giving up their sex lives and taking vows of chastity, celibacy and abstinence. What difference would it make what kind of sex it was I was being celibate from? So I became a novice and did all the things you have to do, all the studying and prayer, all the cleansing."

"And for a long time it seemed to be working, there were long periods when I almost never thought about sex at all. But I kept waiting for 'it,' for my desires to go away completely. Maybe you could say I was expecting to become completely sexless, to have no desires at all. But, as any priest or nun will tell you, that almost never happens. So it was always there in the back of my mind, like a banked fire burning very low."

"Then one time in 1994, a few years after I was accepted into the order, a group of us nuns were on an overnight bus trip in Oregon going to a retreat in Mount Hood National Forest for a week. I'll never forget that night. We were cruising down Route 22 east of Salem. It was just after sundown. The nuns were mostly sleeping or reading. There was a young nun in the seat behind me who had a guitar, and she was singing this soulful folk song. I turned to sit sideways so I could watch her as she played and sang. On the other side of the aisle just behind her were two other young nuns, Sister Toni and Sister Agatha. I knew them both, of course. Sister Toni had been reading a book, and had fallen asleep with it in her lap. She was in the aisle seat, and Sister Agatha was in the window seat. I saw Sister Agatha surreptitiously push down the dust jacket of Sister Toni's book, which turned out to be about lesbian nuns. Then Sister Agatha began to work her hand up under Sister Toni's habit, caressing her leg. I pretended to be asleep, but squinted my eyes so it looked like they were closed. And it was dark in the bus, but not too dark. I watched as Sister Agatha worked her hand up Sister Toni's leg, and she started slowly masturbating Sister Toni, I guess while she also masturbated herself. All I could really see were their two faces, and after a few minutes they both reached orgasm, right there in the middle of a bus load of sleeping nuns.

"That's almost like the time you watched Lucia and me in the alley," Carmen said.

"I know. I seem to have this talent for being in the right place at the right time when two hot women make love to each other. Just lucky, I guess."

"Anyway, I happened to be the person in charge of making room assignments when we got to the retreat house, which was this big old lodge way back in the woods. Some of the rooms had two beds, some three, some four. I had already made out the room assignments, but before we got to the lodge I changed them around, so that Sister Toni, Sister Agatha and I all shared a three-bed room up on the top floor, in a kind of attic room. I told people that we three were the youngest, healthiest nuns, which was true, and were therefore the most able to climb all those stairs up to the top floor, and that the older nuns should have the lower rooms. We had nuns in their sixties and seventies."

"So, anyway, there we were, three lesbians up in the attic all by ourselves. One of the three bunks was in a kind of alcove apart from the other two beds, and I suggested I take that one, and they quickly agreed. And here's the thing. All the years of work I had put in trying to forget my orientation, trying to ignore my urges and desires, my feelings, all that disappeared from the moment I saw Sister Agatha masturbate Sister Toni. It was as if I was back in Miami, screwing anybody who wore a skirt. It was like I had just taken some psychotropic drug filled with lust. I was on fire, I was horny like I hadn't been horny in years. I wanted it so bad, Carmen, you have no idea."

"On the first night, we were all exhausted, and nothing happened, not that I know of, because I fell asleep right away, and I think they did, too. Same thing on the second night. On the third night I got into bed, pretending to be very tired, and let them believe I was asleep. A little while later I heard one of them getting out of her bunk. They were very, very quiet, but I could tell something was going on. If I really had been asleep I'd never have heard it or woken up. Very carefully I sat up and peered around the edge of the alcove. All I could see was Sister Toni sitting on the side of her bunk, with her back to me. I couldn't see Sister Agatha at all, because she was kneeling between Sister Toni's legs, giving her head. All I could hear was heavy breathing, but I watched, masturbating myself, and after a few minutes Sister Toni stiffened and arched her back and had an orgasm. I slowly ducked back out of sight and lay back down and in seconds I had one myself."

"The next night the same thing, only this time it was Sister Agatha's turn. She was sitting in the same place Sister Toni had been, with her back to me. I had quietly removed my night shirt, and was naked as I waited for them to start. I saw them begin, with Sister Toni on her knees between their beds giving head to Sister Agatha. Very quietly I got out of bed, and in the darkness I walked down toward them, naked. They were both too occupied in what they were doing to hear me or see me until I was standing right there by the foot of their bed, watching, and even then they didn't know I was there. So I said, 'Sisters, can I have some of that, too?' I scared them to death, of course. Sister Toni jumped back, and Sister Agatha cried out. Before they could react any further, I had dropped to my knees and buried my face in Sister Agatha's pussy. I licked her for a few minutes, then I straightened up. Sister Toni was kneeling there, watching. I turned to her, put my arms around her, and kissed her. My mouth was covered with Sister Agatha's juices, as hers was, and we tongued each other's mouths, licking up Sister Agatha's juice. When we broke apart, I said, 'It's your turn again,' and pushed her down gently into Sister Agatha's twat. 'And now you don't have to be so quiet.' So while Sister Toni went down on her, I kissed and sucked Sister Agatha's breasts until she came. As soon as she did, I pulled Sister Toni up and made her lie down on the other bed, and I climbed on top of her in the sixty-nine position, and we did each other. After a few minutes Sister Agatha came over and helped, rubbing our breasts and pussies. We had quite a little orgy there, the three of us, bringing each other off two or three times before we all went back to sleep."