Shanghai Steamy Nights

Story Info
American couple befriends a couple from China.
2.9k words
4.27
49.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I'm one of those lucky ones who got to marry their high school sweetheart. But although I had dated Cindy since we were sixteen, we didn't get married until six years later when we had both finished our bachelor's degrees in computer science.

Through all these years we have been enjoying our lives together on all levels, not the least important of which was the area of sexuality. I am considering myself a handsome guy, around 5'11", athletic built and showing full dark slightly curly hair. My eyes are hazel and I shave my facial hair clean every day. I exercise daily and keep myself in top shape. What Cindy also likes are my legs and my round butt, not to mention my manlihood that gets to a size of almost 10 inches when fully erect.

Cindy is a very hot woman, a 5'7" redhead with 38C breasts, cute round face and light blue eyes. I also love her long and shapely legs a lot and her impressive butt, as well as her stunning clean shaved pussy that gives my cock a real workout whenever we have sex, and this is almost every day since we started dating in high school.

It seems we did everything together and so we weren't surprised at all to both land a job in a large international corporation with a big focus on information technology. As we were young and did not have children yet, not long into our new job we were asked if we'd be interested in an opportunity in China. We were supposed to help a team set up operations in Shanghai and our expertise would be of great value to them. After learning that our salaries would stay essentially the same, while the cost of living there was considerably lower, we agreed to the deal that would put us abroad for at least one year.

The transition was made considerably easier by the fact that a handful of people from the company had already relocated several months ago and could, together with a local partner, assist us in finding a place to stay and get everything set up and organized. Learning at least some rudimentary Chinese was, of course, a top priority for us and we enrolled in Chinese language classes at a local college immediately.

Our company had also hired a number of Chinese employees, among them several computer technicians and computer scientists of various levels of experience. We spent almost every evening together with our team consisting of the two of us, two more Americans and two Chinese employees. Cindy was the only woman in that crowd. Fortunately for us, their English was way better than our Chinese and it wasn't bad that they could assist us in ordering food and drinks or calling a cab to get home.

We both enjoyed the sprawling and dizzying metropolis of Shanghai and the people there who were all very friendly, even if somewhat stressed from time to time, but no comparison to an American city like New York.

After about three weeks into our stay, Jun, one of the Chinese guys we hung out with, invited us to his home for dinner. We knew that he was also married and did not have children yet, they were about the same age as we, in their early twenties. We gladly accepted and met Jun and his wife Yi on the coming Saturday evening.

They received us in their small but lovely apartment whose interior demonstrated their good taste in creating a comfortable, cozy home. We sat down at their kitchen table and Yi served us some wonderful Chinese food, some steamed dumplings first, followed by some rice with chicken and different vegetables. She was an excellent cook and the way she spiced and flavored the food was truly phenomenal, we all agreed. They also offered us a bottle of Californian red wine, I guess in honor of our heritage, which we shared the four of us. Both Jun and Yi spoke excellent English and we wondered if they had ever lived in an English speaking country. They denied and said that they had several semesters of intense English conversation classes during their college years. We tried to impress them a bit with the few words in Chinese we knew then and it made them smile and they were very appreciative of our modest efforts.

During dinner I could not help but observing Yi, as I had never met her before. She was an absolutely stunning young Asian woman, around 5'2" tall, long beautifully dense dark hair falling all the way onto her back, her face looked like as if she were at least five years younger, with a beautiful ivory skin tone, small nose and mouth, with sexy slightly protruding lips, and very cute small ears with earrings, showing a bit from underneath her hair. I was surprised that she didn't wear any make-up but in some sense her beauty was probably showing even more in that perfectly natural state.

She wore a dark yellow satin dress that went over her knees and which was wrapped fairly tightly around her body so I could make out the shapes of her breast, hips and buns quite easily. Her legs and feet were nude and she just wore yellow open toe slippers so her beautiful feet, arches, ankles, and toes all showed up in all their glory.

I hoped that Cindy didn't take note too much of my fascination with Yi, but she was engaged in a long and deep conversation with Jun during most of the meal, and I wasn't jealous about this in the least. I talked to Yi a little bit, too, praising her cooking and talking a bit about her job as an elementary school teacher. I was pretty sure that most of her little boys she taught probably developed quite a crush on her...

After dinner, Jun asked us to come over to the living room, and we sat down on a comfortable corner couch. For some reason, we didn't sit together as couples but mixed the way we had our dinner conversations. I sat next to Yi who sat on the outside of one part of the couch and across from me Jun was sitting next to my wife, who was on the far side. They served us some small sweet treats, also with some a bit heavier alcoholic drinks.

Soon, our mood would get more and more relaxed and the initial tension of visiting someone for the first time disappeared almost entirely. I for my part, could not help but admiring Yi even more. Sitting right next to her, with my legs almost touching hers, I felt a strong arousal and bout of sexual energy streaming through my body. I hoped she would not notice the big bulge in my pants from my almost fully erect boner. Nor did I hope that Cindy would notice the same for that matter. The soft feminine scent of Yi's fragrance was as much as an additional turn-on for me, as was her soft, young, almost submissive tone of her voice when she talked to me.

After we sat and chatted for a while, enjoying each other's company more and more, Jun proposed to watch a video together. They recently had gotten it from friends, it was sort of a Kung Fu spoof, in English with Chinese subtitles.

Neither Cindy nor I knew much about Kung Fu movies, but we wanted to be good sports and agreed cheerfully to Jun's suggestion. In fact it turned out that all the four of us really enjoyed the movie and laughed quite a bit.

When the movie ended, the DVD changer took in the next DVD and started to play it before Jun had a chance of turning the device off. What appeared on the screen was quite shocking to us – we saw Jun and Yi in a very intimate position, he was lying on his back and Yi was riding his hard cock, sliding her pussy up and down his shaft, both of their faces showing extreme sexual pleasure and arousal. They moaned, breathed heavily and then shouted some obscene words in Chinese.

Clearly, Jun and Yi were very embarrassed about us watching their own sex video, but they were too startled about this themselves to say anything or do anything about it.

"It's really ok," I said therefore, "we really don't mind at all seeing you guys that way. It is very very beautiful!" Cindy agreed, and after a while, the tension subsided a bit, and we all got excited watching this young couple's sexual experiences together.

At this point, nothing was holding me back any more and I gently took Yi's delicate small hand and placed it on my boner that was almost bursting out of my pants. Yi wasn't shy in the least and started a wonderful soft massage of my hard-on, then unzipped my pants, took it out of my boxer shorts and massaged it firmly. I do like hand jobs, but Yi's was a whole different experience I ever had before from Cindy. She just seemed to know all the secret areas of my male pride and knew where to apply what kind of pressure and how to touch it in a way that made me go wild and crazy. She even used her fingernails to slightly scratch my penis a bit here and there and increased my sensation of absolute lust and pleasure.

When I looked across briefly, I saw that Cindy and Jun also had started a closer connection meanwhile and Jun just had taken off my wife's blouse and massaged her breasts through her sexy silky black bra. From the expression on her face I could clearly see that she enjoyed Jun's attention at least as much as I did the hand job that his wife gave me at this moment.

The whole thing got steamier and steamier and none of us was really paying much attention to the video any more. In fact, the breathing and moaning of the four of us soon became louder than the sounds on the TV screen.

Jun suggested moving into "another room", I knew he meant the bedroom but maybe was afraid to say the word, despite the fact that everything had already gotten way out of control and a double make-out seemed rather unavoidable at this point.

Their bedroom was very small, just barely big enough to fit a king size bed wall to wall and there was space for a small dresser next to the door. Jun had dimmed to lights and put on some Chinese relaxation music in the little boom box on top of the dresser. He also lit two aroma candles to stimulate us even further, as if anyone would have needed that at this point. Cindy and I had never been gone astray with other partners in the whole time we knew each other, but had talked about the possibility on occasion. We were both open-minded, but just probably hadn't had the right opportunity for trying out different things so far. Now this situation was perfect, with a couple we knew, and which obviously had the same interests as we did in just trying out other partners and enhancing everyone's sex lives.

Cindy and Jun chose the far end of the bed for the two of them and so Yi guided me to the other near-end half. We first just lay down next to each other, soaking in the atmosphere of the room with the dim light, scented candles burning, and the music making us more relaxed and open for one another. I took the initiative and started to gently caress Yi's head and long full dark hair and she told me that she truly loved this and let me know how she'd love it even more. I was amazed by how well she knew her own body and the body of men throughout this experience.

Then I softly stroke her cute face and stuck a finger in her mouth. She immediately responded with her sweet little tongue and playfully grabbed it and pulled it inside. I reacted by pulling it out and so we played a little bit back and forth. When she finally released my finger, she went straight to kissing me and soon our tongues would meet and perform a wild, sexual dance of back and forth, soft and strong, almost never ending pleasure. From her ever heavier breathing I could tell how much she already was aroused and so it didn't surprise me in the least that she now took off her dress and her tight white bra, now only wearing her cute small yellow panties that looked like a Speedo slip and where I could see a quite large wet spot in the crotch area.

While Yi stripped in front of me, I took the opportunity to watch a little bit what was going on with Jun and Cindy on the other side of the bed. In fact, they had been much faster than Yi and I and already were both completely nude, lying side by side and massaging their bodies. Cindy was facing me, I saw this expression of sheer lust and pleasure on her gaze, and I could see her firm breasts and totally erect nipples as well. I smiled a bit, being happy for her, and being happy for myself too, to be able to experience this stunningly hot Asian woman next to me.

After Yi had undressed to her slip, she took off my clothes, my shirt, pants, socks – but not my boxers yet. My boner still peeked out of my shorts a bit and was as hard as never before in my life. I thought that it might have been even longer that night than the typical 10 inches it got when I had the hottest and wildest encounters with Cindy in the past.

I started to caress Yi's fabulous round sweet breast, and again, she told me many tricks how to make this even more arousing for a woman. I sucked her breasts for a while, too, and then focused on her nipples, sucking and gently biting them, until they were very firm and hard erect. In the meantime, Yi's hands grabbed my boner again and pulled it out from the boxers, giving it yet another one of her impressive hand jobs. My hands then slowly moved down to her crotch, starting to massage her through her panties first, then taking them off and enjoying being able to directly access this woman's most erotic playground. Her black hair was rather bushy and turned me on immensely, maybe also because Cindy's pussy usually was shaven clean. I gently rubbed Yi's very soft outer and inner labia, cautiously inserted my index finger into her wet pussy, and gently massaged her there some more. Her breathing became shorter and she started to moan louder, with a rather high pitch like a young girl. This turned me on so much that I took the next step and gave her cunnilingus all over the place, but focused mostly on her clitoris which got quite hard during this work-out. Her pussy tasted very sweet and luscious, absolutely like paradise for me.

I noticed that she was close to climaxing but wanted to experience her orgasm while being inside of her. I finally took off my boxers, spread her legs wide and then gently inserted my penis into her vagina. It was truly amazing, experiencing this young Chinese woman's tight cunt with its wet, soft walls, firmly grabbing my penis and massaging it slowly to a climax. Despite both of our high levels of arousal, we managed to enjoy this wonderful fuck for more than ten minutes,, until we both exploded and fell into each others arms.

A long intimate kiss followed, and only then did I notice that Cindy and Jun had developed their encounter almost to the end too, with her riding his cock in a very similar way as we saw in their video earlier. They both shouted obscenities in English and Chinese, their rhythm intensified, and then they also had a simultaneous orgasm the same way Yi and I did minutes earlier.

Before we went to sleep the next day, Cindy and I had a long conversation about what happened the night before at Jun and Yi's place. We both agreed that they were not only nice and friendly people, but that we both were very attracted to them. In fact, Cindy confided to me that she also had an eye on Yi for quite a bit and watched me and her having sex. Cindy thought that at some point she might want to explore a side of her she never dared to before, namely making love to a woman. This "confession" was the stranger to me as I also had watched Jun and Cindy having sex and admired his beautiful, handsome, young Asian male body and had some homosexual fantasies myself. Who knows what might happen at another meeting with them...?

All these erotic conversations made Cindy and me aroused and we started touching and kissing each other, taking off our PJs and then fucking each other for half an hour or longer. Cindy came three times during that love session until I shot my load deep inside her and we then fell asleep in each other's arms. Fucking Cindy was quite different from the experience I had with Yi the night before. I really couldn't say which of them was better, I just enjoyed both of them tremendously – and I wanted to have both of them again...