Shangri La

Story Info
A little romance and ice cream.
840 words
19.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
huelust
huelust
558 Followers

He sees the lights flickering in the living room and hears the low hum of the TV. The muted audio causes him to take notice.

The sight from the TV assaults his eyes causing his pupils to dilate and the blood rush to his cock. On the screen there's pussy, wet, dripping and spread wide being penetrated over again by an enormous dark cock. The scene is familiar.

His roommate and he have the same taste in porn.

He stands just inside the hallway and watches her. His cock gets longer and longer against his thigh.

Her thighs are lovely- smooth and open propped under the knee with a pillow on one side, the other dangling over the side of the sofa. Her pink "Do me baby" T shirt is pulled high under her neck. Her amble breasts quiver and spill into one of her palms. The nipples are dark Hershey kisses against a caramel mound.

His eyes travel the path over the hills of her generous mounds, and the slope of her softly rounded belly that reminds of him of Arabian nights and harem girls filling their navels with jewels. She thinks she's fat, but he finds her soft curves and lines very appealing, far more so than the sharp angles of his latest girlfriend.

Finally, his eyes light on her dark triangle. Her wetness makes the curls there shine like jeweled velvet. Her slender fingers are working something slim and silver in and out of her pink cunt. Its familiar swirled shaft stretches and twines her pussy juices like warm taffy as she withdraws it to its concave head.

There's a small carton of ice cream next to her on the coffee table. He knows for certain that she is using the tiny tiny spoon to get herself off. She switched to a spoon most suited to a baby's mouth in the vain hope that it would help her diet. She hadn't lost any weight, but she'd certainly found a better use for the spoon.

He loved the visual stimuli of silver metal between her tan thighs disappearing into the dark fat lips of her pussy. She had such and edible and tasty snatch. The kind where a man was torn between licking and biting and then settling on both as it squirts its sweet tangy juices in his mouth like a ripe plum.

She knows he's watching. When he walks over to her, she lets her eyes slip closed just for a second as he slides his fingers along side her cheek. His gentle gestures leave her almost in tears. She leans close to where he stands beside her and presses her mouth over his erection still trapped by his boxers and puffs warm moist air. She works her tongue into the slit in the fabric and tastes just the tip of him.

He has to move away to place his hand over hers where she is gliding the smooth convex edge of the spoon up and over her clit, twirling the cherry swimming in cream. He scraps the sensitive edge of her clit with the hard flat side, once, twice, three times until her breath catches. Before she convulses he thrusts the tiny round head of the spoon inside her until her cum fills the hollow.

She blinks away a bead of sweat that has fallen in her eyes so as not to miss the site of him dipping the spoon filled with her into the half melted pint of ice cream, mixing the confections and taking a swallow.

"Butter Pecan?" he says softly after a moment of gustatory appreciation.

"I know it's your favorite."

"You're my favorite," he whispers and gives her a quick kiss before taking off his shorts and straddling her chest.

"This will be quick." he hisses before he reaches for the slushy ice cream and dribbles just enough between her generous breasts to make a sticky, gliding mess that his cock is sure to love.

He hold her tits together, thumbs pressed into her large nipples and fucks himself into the sugary valley. She strokes his hips and sticks out her tongue like a little girl trying to catch snowflakes as he grows, and reddens, and gets ready to burst.

He is so close when she whispers. "In here."

Her hand quickly grabs for the carton of ice cream. He holds his cock at the base, takes aim and ejaculates into it.

She licks her lips, tilts the long column of her neck back and drinks the elixir of the cool melted treat and his cum as if from a golden chalice.

After, they share a sugary snowball kiss. The salt of him and the cold sugar mingle on their tongues.

"You're bad for my diet." she says softly running her fingers over his smiling lips.

"You can start tomorrow or never.You're perfect just as you are."

When he kisses her, she almost believes him.

-The End

Thanks, doc for inspiring this and thanks to Zotique for giving it a read.

huelust
huelust
558 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
PrettyVirgo24PrettyVirgo24about 8 years ago
Don't stop writing!!! :-)

I love all of your stories please write some more :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexy!

Love the creative sex scene! Really hot with ice cream...yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

I love your stories...when will you be writing more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Job

That was hot! Great job! I'm glad you're back.

robertjhurobertjhualmost 18 years ago
I love ice cream I am trying this tonight

Huelist this was fabulous let me be the first to congratulate you.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Luc and Sanaii: Scenes from a Life Luc and Sanaii's story continues.in Interracial Love
Behind the Masks Luc's encounter with ebony Sanaii changes everything.in Interracial Love
Open Window Damien and Nikki finally figure out they should be together.in Interracial Love
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
The Artist White artist and Black subject decide to create a bit more.in Interracial Love
More Stories