Shangri-La Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"Uhhhhhh!! AHHHHHH! Mmmmm..." The beautiful dancer moaned out, conflict clear to see across her facial features as she knew how wrong this all was, but could not deny the skill being applied to her body by the man she was now the sexual plaything of. Finding her body rocking against the fingers fucking her pussy from underneath as the probed in deep. "OH! OH FUCK! Ahhhhhh! "Ahhhhh mmmmmm!!" She swore in far from lady like fashion as she was made to feel the pleasure from his technique. Eyes closed as she groaned lowly from her inner struggle. Once more disgusted with herself by being in this position, but as his pumps into her box continued steadily as his other hand roamed over her chest the pleasure only served to rise.

She would get no chance to recover or break away. Zhuo suddenly leaning in to her as his mouth captured her breast. A loud slurp of his lips around her nipple as he sucked on her, squeezing the same tit as he did so. Making the lover of Lu Bu squeal out louder than before as eyes shot open only to stare upward in pleasure. His fingers down below increasing their motion so much that the sound of the squelch of juices along with the smack of his hand connecting with her body as he went knuckles deep into her could just be heard over her cries. The first nipple left hard as he switched to hold and cup the other. This time his teeth applied onto her to tug and twist as he groped her with the perfect amount of pressure to make her feel it but never draw blood. All the while effortlessly sending his digits back and forth into her wet pussy to double assault her sexy body.

"AHHHHHH!! FUCK! MMMMMM!!" Her body tensed up again, ass pushing right out as the bite set her off. Making her cum all over Dong's talented fingers as they plunged in and out of her now soaking folds. Not letting her off just from starting to orgasm either as he kept on moving into her as she came. His digits slick completely from juices that ran both down his hand and her smooth thighs. A perverted smile on his bearded face as she stayed against her breasts, giving them another suck before leaning back. Chuckling in pride as he gave her another pump with his fingers before pulling out. "Ahhhhhhh! L-Lord... Lord Zhuo!" She gasped, eyes looking to him almost in a daze. Finding herself having to lean against his tubby to say the least frame as she found her legs weak just from that sexual peak. "That... That was..." She tried to find the words, but as the realisation of her orgasm coming from this disgusting man hit her, all she could do was sadly look down. A mistake in itself as she found her gaze locking onto his cock - still rock hard at its mighty size.

"That was too easy!" Dong said with a loud laugh as he gripped by the waist. "I had expected a fight out of the woman who tried to have me killed!" He carried on insulting her as he easily lifted her upward, making her gasp as she was lowered onto his lap. "Perhaps I should have known better... You look high class, but deep down... A whore just like the rest of my women!" He adds, before groaning as does the woman in his grasp as he brings her wet pussy down onto his meaty rod. "Mmmmm... But perhaps I might have a use for a traitorous... Common whore like you yet!"

"AHHHHHH!!" The dark haired beauty screamed out as her new master didn't just slide his cock into her. He brought her right down all the way to the hilt onto him. Forcing her to grab the braces of his attire for support as one he was fully in, he started to plough into her wet box. "AHHHHHH FUCK!! L-Lord Zhuo!! Th-that's... MMMMM!! T-too rough!!" She gasped, wide eyes staring at him as already she was being made to jolt against his stomach when he pumped upward into her snatch. Her moans showing how sensitive her twat is just moments after an orgasm, and now having to deal with the biggest cock she's ever seen in her life now ramming forcefully in and out of her tight love tunnel. "You're... MMMM!! AHHHHH FUCK!!"

"Mmmmmm! Yes! Moan for me Diaochan!" He commanded with another wide and twisted smile on his bearded face. Watching his new sex slave bouncing almost on his cock as he thrust away into her pussy and loving both the sight and the sounds of her as he took her. His gaze fixed on her jiggling chest while keeping a hold of her slim midsection so she was snugly impaled on his cock. "Moan! Moan like a whore! Mmmmm!! Like all the other women that I claim! That I will ever claim!" He says with almost a demented tone before he laughs. Loving the sight of the once proud and sultry woman now moaning away loudly as he fucks her over and over with his dick. Knowing full well she only agreed to his sinful terms to save her father, but planning to make full use of her consent to use her stunning body for his pleasure.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! You! You're... UHHHHH!! FUCK!! So... So big!! AHHHH!!" She admitted between moans, gasping as his balls slapped against her body from underneath as he drove every inch into her wetness once again. Once more her eyes looking upward to the palace roof as the pleasure she once thought of as unthinkable from this disgusting, ugly man was flowing through her sweating body. "OH FUCK!! M-M-Master!! AHHHH!! Pl-Please!! MMMMM!!" Strands of her hair now across her cheeks having fallen out of place, but the least of her worries as her seductive frame was made to bounce sharply in time with every deep and stiff thrust into her snatch. Mouth hanging open as moans poured out with the slight hint of tongue being seen as she struggled with the increasingly losing battle to resist this perverted and cruel man's expert pounding of her pussy.

"MMMM!! Hahahahaha!!" He loudly and proudly laughed as he once again held her breasts to further make her cry out in now not completely resistant delight. His thrusts continuing to go in balls deep to stuff her to the maximum unlike anything else she's ever experienced as she rocked back and forth against the motion. "You thought you could defeat me? Stop me from creating my... Mmmmmm! Land of wine, women and song?? Pathetic!!" He spat, growling out a groan of his own as he gave her jiggling tits a commanding grope before reaching upward, grabbing her head again to force her not just toward him, but making her eyes lock onto his. "Diaochan! You're nothing but a whore! AHHHHH... But you're my whore now!" He grinned, before forcing his lips against her. His tongue quickly flicking against her soft lips but meeting no resistance as she soon moaned into his mouth as her resistance was now near non-existent. The thrusts still pounding in and out of her with the slap of skin hitting skin to keep that pleasure flowing through her usually suited for dancing body.

"MMMMMPHHH!! Mmmmmm!! MMMMMM..." Diaochan kissed back the repulsive, obese man she was mounted on top off as she was made too orgasm powerfully once again. A sight unthinkable a day before but defeated in more ways than one, her body betraying her has left her unable to deny the sexual superiority of this cruel warlord. Juices flooding down the cock sliding back and forth into her as her walls clamped around that thick member. Her body still jolting on his rod as he feeds her it again and again. So lost in this new state of lust that her hands have gone from grabbing onto him for support to running through his messy beard in desire. Moaning into his mouth in lewd fashion as her tongue hungrily slaps against his as they make out while he still fucks her.

"Ahhhhhhh..." She gasped when he let go of her head, allowing her to arch back as her orgasm subsided as she took in air. Body shining from the sweat after being fucked so hard by a man she at the start of the day had nothing but hatred for. "Mmmmm... Lord Zhuo..." Diaochan purred as he hands slid down the outfit he still had on. "Your cock... Feels so... Wonderful..." She said, biting down on her bottom lip for a seductive show that even she couldn't have pulled off in fake fashion before these events.

"Diaochan! Where has this new, delicious attitude of yours come from?" Zhuo asked tauntingly as he slipped his soaked in her juices cock out from her snatch. The whine she let out at the feeling of emptiness drawing a smirk to his perverted face. "It's far more suiting for you, I will admit..."He said, standing up and easily lifting her up with he, before turning her around to get her in place. "So I take it you know your place now, whore? Understand what an ungrateful she-devil you were to oppose me??" He demanded, as he bent her over on his throne and gripped her ass for good measure.

"Mmmmm... Please! Please forgive me Lord Zhuo!" She willingly begged as she looked back over her shoulder at her new master. Already assuming the position with her smooth legs spread apart and both hands gripping the arm rests of the throne. "I was such a stupid, pathetic whore to ever defy you! Please! Please forgive your slut for not realising... Mmmmm..." She paused, staring back at his still hard dick as he held it teasingly near to her entrance. "How wonderful you and that big, thick cock of yours are..."

"Oh? So you want this cock, do you whore??" Dong chuckled as he let go of her ass for a moment, watching her present her already well fucked body in quite desperate fashion. "And what do I get out of this, hmmm?" He demanded, letting his cock rest against those rounded butt cheeks of hers for a moment.

"Mmmmm... Anything, my Lord..." Diaochan said lustfully, already grinding her ass backward against his pole to make it slide back and forth in the crack of her ass. "I'll be a good little whore I promise... I'll never dare even think about opposing you... Just give me that big, fat, beautiful cock of yours Master Dong Zhuo!" She pleaded shamelessly. All the while staring back and licking her lips like she's been starved of any sexual action for months, rather than just a couple of minutes with a man she used to despise.

"Anything?" He let out a dark chuckle as he gripped that cock, shifting position slightly so he could line himself up with her entrance. "Then I accept your eager submission! You will be my whore... Do exactly as I say... And become a part of my new Shangri-La!" He proudly announced as he re-entered his now very willing whore.

"AHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS LORD ZHOU!!" The dark haired beauty screamed in delight, almost orgasming from the first thrust as pushed back against the thrust. Matching the hard, owning pace he was using to once again stuff her vaginal tunnel. Her motion ensuring every fat inch of the cock she was now addicted to was filling her up as her large tits swayed underneath her sweat-coated body. "MMMM!! More!! Please!! AHHHHH FUCK!! Fill up... UHHHH!! Your dirty whore with that... MMMMM SHIT!! Beautiful cock Master Zhuo!!" She begged as if she's been a well broken in whore for years rather than minutes, even though she's getting just that. His balls smacking off of her skin each time he drives in, while her ass cheeks ripple sexily against the impact of the far from attractive stomach of the man who has shattered her mind and resistance.

"Yes Diaochan! You wonderful slut!!" Dong laughed heartily as sweat stained through his royal clothing from the effort he's using to take full advantage of the new whorish mindset the woman who attempted to get him killed is now in. His hands gripping her waist as he fucks her from behind over his throne. Moaning with each motion as he slides smoothly and quickly in and out of her dripping snatch again and again. "Beg! MMMMM!! Beg for my cock! Beg for your master!!" He demands as he felt her once again cumming all over his long, fat shaft. Another wave of juices flooding out over his inches and so much that combined with the previous fluids they are now splashing out to land on the floor in front of the throne. Causing a clear puddle to start to form from how much she's been made to hit pleasure peaks since agreeing to be his sex slave.

"UHHHHHH... YESSSSSS MMMMM!!" The seductive dancer groaned low as her head hung down, finding her knees buckling as her strength faded from the repeated, hard orgasms she's been made to experience from his dominating cock. "M-more... Please! AHHHHHH FUCK!! Need... More... UHHHHH!! O-of L-Lord Zhuo's c-c... COCK!! MMMM!!" She managed to beg through gasps. Sweat dripping off her gorgeous face through the mess of loose hair across it. Her bucking back against his motion now lacking the timing she once had never mind any force behind it. Leaving her to just be jolted back and forth on his member as his grip allowing the twisted warlord to haul her back to meet his cock when he drove forward to fill her up with his thick man-meat.

"More?? MMMMM!! Such a good, eager whore!" He chuckled with a groan as he reached forward, taking a handful of her long dark hair as he tugged firmly. Forcing her head to tilt back as she deeply groaned out. Tongue shamefully hanging out the side of her open mouth as her eyes rolled back. The roughness setting her off into yet another moaning orgasm that left her stunning body twitching on his rod as she came. "AHHHHHH... Then you shall have your wish!! MMMM!! Every day... Any time I want! You'll spread your legs... AHHHHH!! And take your Lord's cock!!" He added between grunts as he stiffly rammed himself in and out of that now constantly dripping and leaking pussy. Her juices like a small waterfall going down her inner thighs all the way to the shallow pool around her feet. The lewd squelch of her fluids around his pistoning cock just about heard over the slap of his gut connecting off her backside and both of their moaning out.

Diaochan's arms went limp, dangling by her sides and swaying in time with the bouncing her breasts were doing as her almost lifeless body jolted back and forth against the hard thrusts her snatch was made to take. Barely with it as she could only grunt out in primal-like pleasure as her new master took her from behind. Eyes fluttering as she fought to stake away and experience more pleasure from the disgusting man she once wanted dead, and now is craving sex from despite having been fucked better and harder today than she'd ever been her entire life. Yet, when he suddenly pulled out of that more than just well-stuffed snatch of hers she groaned in disappointment. Left in such a mind broken state that even after all this action she still wanted more.

Fortunately for the now slutty dancer, she was about to get just that as she was dumped down to her knees in the puddle of her own juices. Dong Zhuo still gripping her hair to keep her up as his other hand stroked his throbbing member off. Her eyes just opening up in time to witness the first blast of cum nearly blind her as it shot across her face, catching into the mess of hair across her but the feeling along making her groan as the load sprayed onto her. Splashing across her nose, cheeks, lips, chin, and matting into her already sweat-soaked hair. Such an amount from the perverted warrior that it was already dripping off her down onto her tits as he eased out the last drops onto her. Smearing a last drop onto the tip of her nose for one last humiliating measure.

"Mmmmm..." Dong gave a long and low groan of approval at the sight of the freshly fucked whore in front of him. Still gripping her hair, he kept her held as he pressed the head of his softening cock against her lips. "Clean me, whore." He coldly ordered.

"...Y-Yes, Lord Zhuo..." Diaochan responded, able to look up with one clear eye as without hesitation she took his cock between her lips. Wrapping them around him and starting to slurp. Cleaning off the taste of both her juices and his seed from his member.

Zhuo just laughed cruelly as he watched her service him. Her hands moving slowly up to hold his thighs as she bobbed along his limp member to clean him off. "You understand your place now Diaochan? Who you are in my new world?" He asked, but with a commanding tone that made it an order for her to respond.

"Mmmm..." She groaned as she lifted off from him, licking her lips. "I'm your whore, Lord Zhuo..." She answered without any second thought - a statement let alone a thought she would never have dreamed of before today.

"That you are my dear Diaochan..." He said mockingly, before turning away as he hauled his pants back upward, dressing himself. "Now go get cleaned up! I'll see you again later tonight in my chamber to properly test how much you've learned your place..." He said over his shoulder as he started to walk away, leaving the nude beauty kneeling in her own juices with spunk all across her face.

Submissively, she bowed her head in acknowledgement as she watched him leave. "Yes, Lord Zhuo..." She spoke lowly. The thought of him 'testing' her later on even know making her lower lips shiver in anticipation. Before she stumbled up to her feet, almost staggering away from the throne room with clothing in her arms as she headed to a wash room. Hand maidens soon coming in, blushing, as they started to clean up the mess.

Just as Zhuo left the room, gasping as he took in air to recover himself from a well enjoyed fuck, he passed a court minister who respectfully bowed in the presence of his superior. "Ah, you there!" Zhuo said to the minister with a cold look. "Inform the prison guards that the old man who conspired against me? He is to be executed immediately, without ceremony!" He instructed. "I have no further need for Diaochan's old man now that she knows her place around me!"

"B-But Lord Zhuo?" The minister timidly said, fearful of any punishment just for speaking out of turn. "You already had him killed yesterday... Right after Lu Bu was captured and locked away. You struck him down with your own weapon."

"So I did!" Zhuo said, laughing heartily and without any remorse as he walked away from the minister who just bowed, thankful he was not harmed by the evil warlord. "Oh well... What Diaochan won't know won't stop her being a whore any more!" He proudly said to himself. "Just like all the women of this world will be to me..." He added with a sinister chuckle.

* * *

Feel free to send any feedback via the form on my profile or as a comment. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12