Shangri-La Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

Most men would be just happy with this situation. Not this cruel and greedy warlord who wanted all he could from them both. Which is why he pulled out of Xiaoqiao's wet snatch with a lusty groan. Smirking at the sound of a muffled disapproving groan at the empty feeling she now felt in her tunnel. "That's good for now... Daqiao! About time you did some work!" The half-naked warrior ordered as he moved to lay on his back on the floor of his Throne Room. "Get on top of me, and pleasure my cock!"

"I... I...!" Daqiao stuttered between moans before he sister shifted away from her pussy. "I... I will pleasure you... M-My Lord..." She said in a rather lust-drunk tone. Staring like she was in a trance at his long and fat cock pointing upwards. Walking over towards him to mount him. Her back facing him and sliding against his massive stomach as she lowered herself down with a groan onto his shaft with her snatch.

"Hey! Don't leave me out Sis'!" Xiaoqiao said with a cute pout as she came over. Standing in front of her sibling but bending over so she could smile as the two looked eye to eye. "Lord Dong Zhou's cock feels amazing, right?" She said with a giggle. Clearly already broken in herself as she doesn't seem to see anything wrong with making that statement.

"It... OH FUCK!! AHHHH... It feels... A-Amazing!! MMMM!!" The darker haired sister moaned out her admission as she started to bounce. Reacting out on instinct when Dong's hands grabbed onto her still clothed waist. Raising her gorgeous, slim body up and down on his pole to slap down into his crotch every time she lowered straight down. "AHHHH!! I... I will pleasure... I must pleasure this cock! MMMMM!! Pleasure my L-Lord!!" She groaned out as she gritted her teeth. The desire having broken her mind to make her willingly ride on the shaft of a man other than the one she's married to. Her long hair bouncing in time with the motion her frame is doing as drops of sweat began to roll down her pretty facial features already from the effort she's putting into this.

"Yay! My sister is fucking my Lord!" Xiaoqiao said with glee, even clapping her hands in adorable fashion even in her own freshly fucked state. Similarly forgetting about all sense and reason, let alone her own marriage. Reaching down and hauling up her sibling's dress so she could watch that fat cock that had just pumped her now vanishing up into Daqiao's tight and hot snatch. "I bet it makes you feel real... AHHHHH!! MMMMM..." Suddenly, it was the ponytail haired beauty's time to moan in surprise when her sister didn't just reach up to hold her. She took a hold of her pussy in order to push two fingers into Xiaoqiao's twat. Easily going knuckles deep with the first push thanks to the previous work done by the cock she's now riding herself. It made the lighter haired of the Two Qiaos moan loudly out as she stayed bent over to take those digits. Her eyes locking onto her sisters for an intense stare as they both groaned out in not totally shameless pleasure.

From his position he couldn't see the kiss that followed between the sisters, but hearing the muffled moans and loud sloppy sounds of spit being exchanged and tongues slapping against each other confirmed the obvious. Keeping a wide smile on his face at having turned two beautiful sisters of Wu, let alone both married to men, into filthy, incest loving bisexual whores. Loving the feeling of the tight snatch all around his cock as Daqiao bounced away on his pole. Watching her clothed body rise and fall just over the crest of his bulging gut along with the swaying of her long hair. Refusing to even thrust upward into her once to make one of his newest sluts do all the work for him.

At this point, Daqiao was long past caring let alone remembering about things such as respect or her marriage as she eagerly worked against the others in this sinful to say the very least threesome. Tongue wrestling with her own sister at the same time as finger fucking her sibling's pussy. Easily soaking her digits with juices while they made out like they were the only two in the room. Of course they weren't, as even with that finger and oral service she was dishing out the dark haired stunner kept on riding the cock she was mounted on. Raising her dripping pussy up to the mid-way mark on his inches before dropping sharply down so her cutely rounded ass rippled wildly from the force of taking him balls deep into her needy hole.

Likewise, the lighter haired of the Two Qiaos was looking far removed from even the free spirit she once was. Her juices starting to drip slowly down her inner thigh from her deeply fingered snatch thanks to that incest action she was happily taking, Those driving digits just encouraging her to work her tongue firmly against her sister's as they continued making out more like lovers than the siblings they really are. Her hands running through the other woman's hair in far too tender considering the reality of the matter. Her head lightly bobbing in time with the bounces her sister was doing on the fat cock she was impaled. Just so they could continue making out like they'd been waiting their whole lives for this moment.

"The women of Wu are just like the rest... MMMM!! The rest of the women of this land! Whores! The lot of them! AHHHH!! All whore for me to claim!!" Zhou claimed to himself out loud with a long, arrogant laugh. Knowing what a twisted victory it was in more ways than one to have turned the beautiful Two Qiaos into his own personal sex slaves like this. Witnessing one riding away on his cock with her still tight but dripping wet now snatch as she makes out with her own sister. Taking full advantage of the desire, and no doubt prior incestuous moments the two have had with each other, both have for one another to help in mind breaking them down to just be another couple of sets of holes for him to use when he wants to. No doubt along with the other sister too to make full use of them if it leads to a situation of sister-on-sister action like this.

"MMMMM... Having one of you is enough... But I think I'll have you both at once to really satisfy me!" Dong announced as he used his grip to roughly shove Daqiao off of him and his cock. In turn making her tumble down with a groan along with her sister onto the stairs leading up to his throne.

"Sure thing Lord Dong Zhou!" Xiaoqiao said with a smile as she shifted to lay on the stairs. Not even complaining once about the shove.

"H-How will you take us, my Lord?" Daqiao asked, biting down on her bottom lip as she watched the bulky warlord approach them both.

"Let me see..." He chuckled as he moved one of the sisters then the other into position. One leg each raised up high while the other against the stairs hung back. A scissoring position as their pussies rubbed against one another to make them groan. But their asses pointing outward so there was just a gap that allowed him to slide his cock between their dripping entrances. Once there, he gripped their backsides to pull both close to him to their snatches not only properly touched but also sandwiched his cock.

"That's more like it! MMMMM!! See?? The mighty Dong Zhou!! MMMM!! Claiming both the Two Qiaos at the same time!!" He roared his boast as he starting to thrust. Indeed fucking both the equally stunning sisters of Wu at once without properly penetrating either of them. The sensation of running his shaft against two sets of equally soaking folds just as good as when he was balls deep in either of them. Ensuring he moaned out with a toothy, vile grin as he watched his member thrust between the two snatches laying in front of them as their combined juices lathered his shaft.

"AHHHHH!! Lord Zhou!! MMMMM!! It's... AHHHH!! T-Too much my Lord!!" Daqiao moaned out as she gripped onto the steps she was laying on. Her body reacting all too easily to a position she would have never dreamed of before today. Grinding her dripping twat both against that cock of her new Master and against the one of her own sister on the opposite side of his length. "MMMM!! S-So good my Lord!! AHHHHH!! Don't... Don't stop my Lord!! AHHHHH!!" She was showing no shame at all for either motion nor her cries of delight. A far cry from her usual timid and calm attitude she once had before today. Sweat making her long dark hair stick to her pretty face, as well as causing her clothing she still wore to cling her to her petite, desirable frame as she worked her snatch against that fat, pumping cock.

"OOOOOOOHHH!! MMMMM!! Master Dong Zhou!! AHHHHH!! You're so good at... MMMM!! F-Fucking us!!" Xiaoqiao purred her delight at the feeling of that big cock she's already sucked off and been fucked by now once again stimulating her dripping twat. Just him rubbing against her more than enough to make her wild with lust – even though she's supposed to be happily married to another man. "AHHHH!! Fuck us my Lord!! MMMMM!! Keep fucking... AHHHH!! Me and my sister!!" She begged with a gasp, even though she was getting just that. Her hips sliding towards the pumping pole between her snatch and that of her sibling laying next to her. Moaning at the incestuous scissoring of sorts she and her sister were doing to one another. The more immature of the two looking like she was barely hanging on to any sort of sense as her eyes were staring upward at the roof from the please with her teeth clenched tight.

Seeing this, the other woman couldn't help herself as she moaned again from the feeling of her new Lord's cock thrusting against her snatch. Reaching forward to grab the ponytail to pull her sister's face towards her own. Another deep, sinful kiss as the two started tongue wrestling in loud, sloppy fashion to quickly make saliva seep past their lips from the rather aggressive motion. One hand each gripping the hair of the other sister to keep one another close up. The other reaching out in an instinctive move to hold the raised leg of their sibling. Keeping it high and in place for the perverted man involved in this too keep smoothly and swiftly pumping his cock between their grinding together snatches.

"Am I really this good?? MMMM!! That just my cock can turn any woman... AHHHHH!! Into a desperate whore?! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Zhou proudly laughed at his own words, showing no respect to the two women who he was pleasuring himself with by thrusting his dick in and out of between their dripping pussies. Knowing full well he was responsible for not just them both cheating on the men they are both married to, but making them engage in incest between one another. All to fulfil his perverted needs. Only now finally starting to sweat despite the fact that sexual action with even just one of the Two Qiaos would usually be too much for even a normal red blooded man to handle.

The grinding against one another, the thrusting of his cock and their intense making-out all proved to be too much for the sisters to handle. At the same time both women groaning deeply into one another's mouths as they kept their tongues slapping against each other while their eyes rolled back. Both Daqiao and Xiaoqiao cumming at the same time, against the other woman's snatch and all over that dick sliding back and forth between them. The two petite bodies looking like they were shivering from a pleasure unlike anything they've felt before as they kept sliding their wet to say the least pussies against that thrusting manhood. If not for the grip they had one one another they both might have fallen back and down the steps they were both getting fucked on.

Feeling that, but not caring if they'd finished orgasming or not, Zhou pulled his shaft out from between their snatches. Telling, with the sign of already well broken whores, both women whined at the empty feeling they both felt. They soon gasped as he reached down to grab their hair himself. Forcing them to upward to face him as they obediently let of of one another's locks. Staring up with panting breaths as they stared at the cock that had just been between them as he made them sit up close with cheek against cheek. Both sisters licking their lips as he started to pump his cock as it throbbed in his rapidly stroking grasp.

"Take this!! UHHHHH!! You shameless, incest-loving whores!! MMMM!!" He yelled at them as he grinned. No need to hold back now that he's gotten his fill. So he started to paint both of the Two Qiaos sisters with his thick, creamy load. Making both women groan as his seed splattered across their cheeks, noses, lips and chins as he made sure to splatter both of his new sluts with an equal amount. Showing no concern for when blasts caught into their hair either hanging on stuck to their faces from the sweat of the action they'd just been in. Only caring that he 'branded' both siblings of Wu with his load as a final display of ownership. Not stopping until his cock was going soft in his hand and his jizz was starting to drip from their faces onto the clothing both still had on.

"Well? Don't just sit there, you dirty whores!" Dong said with a grin as he looked over the mess he'd left over them both. "Clean each other up!"

"Yes my Lord..." Daqiao said with almost a slurred voice as she brought her gaze from his cock towards her sister.

"Right away Lord Dong Zhou!" Xiaoqiao said with eagerness as she turned to face her sibling. The two starting off with another deep, incestuous kiss to lick up the cum from one another's lips. Starting to lick around the mouth next as the lighter haired beauty took control first to run her tongue up the side of her sister's face to clean up the spunk from it.

"I must thank my granddaughter for supplying two more excellent whores for me!" Zhou commented as he turned away from the red hot sight. Not even watching as the two sisters cleaned one another up as he got himself dressed having finished with them for the moment. "In fact, I dare say she's been spoiling me. Another banquet in her honour is certainly required!" He stated before letting out another proud laugh. Just loud enough to down out the moans from Xiaoqiao as she now got the jizz cleaned up from her cheek by her sister.

* * *

A few days later...

"L-Lady Dong Bai!" The fearful Court Minister said, approaching the throne of the commander of Dong Zhou's forces, and his own grand daughter, Dong Bai as she lazily sat in her own palace that was gifted by her beloved grandfather.

"Urgh! What do you want..." Bai said in an annoyed tone as she leaned back. Slightly adjusting her position of her feet as she rested them on the back of Lu Bu as he, in complete submission, was on his hands and knees in front of her acting as a human foot-rest for the woman who had broken her.

"Lady Dong Bai... Two representatives from the family of Wu have arrived and seek an audience with you." The Minister explained with a bow of his head. "They seek an agreement for the release of two women they believe to be held prisoner by your grandfather..."

"Boring!" Bai snapped as she rolled her eyes. "If grandfather has them, then they're probably another couple of his whores like all the rest. Isn't that right, dog?" She demanded, raising a foot up to deliberately smack Lu Bu on the back with her boot.

"Ahhhhh! Y-Yes, my Lady!" Bu grunted the answer quickly.

"But my Lady, with all due respect! They haven't just come a long way to see you. They both say their wives are the ones being held..." The Minister tried to explain.

"Wives?" Bai questioned, raising an eyebrow. "So... That means that if they both don't have wives to be with any more... They could both do with having a new woman in their lives... To serve." She thought out loud as a cruel smile crept across her gorgeous face. "Send them in. Now!" She ordered, and the Minister rushed off out of the room. "This should be fun... Besides! I've been meaning to find a couple new playthings of my own anyway... I can't let grandfather have all the fun now, can I?"

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12