Shangri-La Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers

"AHHHHH!! Wh-What?? N-Not good enough?? Never!!" She yelled as she grunted. Trying again to wildly move herself up and down on that fat length she's mounted on top off. However, just as he'd planned, attempting to keep this kind of motion going for so long was finally taking its toll on her. Groaning as her bounces became mistimed as she found herself grinding against his crotch when she fell down to take him inside. "I cannot... AHHHHH!! MMMMM... I ca-cannot fail here... NNNNHHHHH!! AHHHH!!" She groaned as her motion became slower to a steady but forceful rhythm. That sound of skin meeting skin still sounding out around this jail cell as well as their moans. Now however she's panting out for air as she's worn herself out trying to out-fuck the Prime Minister of the Three Kingdoms. Finally slumping against his tubby frame as strands of her blonde hair were now stuck to her pretty face after all that bouncing.

"Ha! Pathetic!" Zhuo claimed with a grunt as he lifted her off his dick. Leaving the tired woman groan and humiliatingly swaying a little as she was left to dangle in the air by her bound wrists overhead for a moment as he walked to the wall. Unceremoniously pulling another lever and making her fall down to the cold floor with a thud.

"Urrgh!" Zhurong groaned in discomfort. Laying on the floor gasping for breath. The chains now loose but still binding her at each of her ankles and around both wrists to hold them together.

"You're already lost, don't you see?" Dong mocked as he came back across. Moving down behind her and forcing her over to make her get onto her knees. "But a bet is a bet... Now allow me to show you who your true King now is!" He announced, as he positioned his cock back in line with her soaking wet snatch.

"UHHHHHH!! MMMMMM..." The feeling of that mighty, big cock slamming in to the hilt into her already dripping snatch with a single, commanding motion made the Nanman beauty jolt up properly to her hands (even bound as they were) and knees. Being 'rewarded' for unintentionally assuming the position by getting that cock rammed in and out of her pussy from behind by this twisted warlord. "AHHHHH!! MMMMM... AHHHHHH!!" Acting primal now as the sweat dripped off her face, all she could let out were moans and gasps of delight. Staring ahead but without any focus as she was couldn't even look back over her shoulder now at the man having his wicked way with the woman that, whether she wanted to admit or not, had been defeated already by his superior sexual skill.

"MMMMM... I've never taken a dark skinned maiden before! AHHHHH... I'll be sure to make a habit of this with you from now on!" The cruel man bragged with a moan. Loving having not just broken this once proud warrior, but getting away with fucking another man's wife along with how she'd actually agreed to this all in the first place. Making the most of this as he pumps away into her still pleasurably snug but dripping wet now twat. "MMMMM!! After all, we can't have you wasted fighting in the swamps! MMMMM... You'll be staying here in my palace, serving me from now on!" He added, without even giving her a chance to agree it but knowing there's nothing now she can do against him. His bulging stomach slapping off her rounded backside each time he fired a thrust off deeply into her love tunnel. Stuffing her full over and over again without any shame at all. Treating her live a sex slave already despite having only met her just less than an hour ago.

"AHHHHHH... HHHHHNNNNN... AHHHHH!! AHHHHHH..." The pleasure of that massive cock ploughing back and forth into her slot was more than overwhelming the Daughter of the God of Fire. Her head lowered but still in that doggy style position as she was fucked from behind. Her top covered tits swaying as her body jolted forward not just from the force of the pumps she was taking. The mass of the obese size of the man screwing her sending her rocking back and forth. "UHHHH!! MMMMM!! AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHH!! MMMMM..." Her moans continued to pour out of her open mouth. Eyes half-open while a slightly strand of drool hung off the edge of her lower lip. Already a small pool of sweat underneath her from what's dripped off her stunning, scantly clad body. Thrust after thrust sent balls deep into her pussy to leave her looking like a whore from a far off land instead of the proud Nanman warrior she's supposed to be.

Noticing that the beauty he was stuffing full wasn't even answering back to his insults now, the wicked Prime Minister of the land decided to see if he could get a different reaction out of her. Reaching forward to grab her long, blonde hair as he gave a sharp pull back. Forcing her head to be tilted back and instantly making her moan out loudly like a beast in heat. His cock buried deeply into her snatch that tightened around is thick size, only serving to make him moan too as he continued pounding her. A wide, proud grin on his ugly face as he abused the woman he'd made offer up his body to try and earn freedom. Gripping her hair and ramming his member in and out of her snatch again and again just because he could. No care given to the fact she's a married woman, and he himself already has more than enough 'wives' of his own he could to this too.

The tugging of her hair and the continued assault of her snatch by his fat and long cock finally became too much for even this wild woman of the Nanman Tribes to handle. Zhurong moaning out as she came hard over Dong Zhuo's cock. Juices gushing out all over his shaft as he kept ploughing away into her. Making her ride out without a doubt the most intense peak of her life. The likes of which she'd never dreamed possible, and certainly never got during any sexual encounter with her husband before in the past. By the time she started coming back down to Earth, her eyes were already staring upward to show how lost in pleasure she was. If not for the grip he hand on those long locks, she'd collapse down onto the floor of the cell she's supposed to be a prisoner in instead of being just his newest sex slave.

In fact, he didn't let go of her hair even when he finally pulled out of her box to leave her groaning. Pulling her roughly back and making her kneel as he made her face him. Perfect position as he stroked his cock with the free palm. The dark skinned beauty just closing her eyes in time to avoid being blinded when Zhuo started to paint her face with his thick seed. Groaning deeply with a grin as he sprayed his jizz across her pretty cheeks, nose, lips and chin. Making some catch into her blonde hair that was sticking to her face already from the sweat, or just hanging over her from that wild sex just moments ago. By the time he was squeezing out those final drops from his spent dick, cum was already dripping off her face and down onto her heaving chest. Staining the leather top she still had on and glazing the tops of those mounds for final sinful humiliation for the defeated warrior.

"Hmmmm... Not bad Lady Zhurong!" Dong said with a cruel laugh. Letting of that sweat-soaked hair and watching her collapse with exhaustion to the jail floor. Still chained at both ankles and around her wrists as she lay on her side. "But I think I still need to 'train' you a little more before I officially let you become one of my wives!"

"Ahhhhhh... Gahhhhhhh..." Zhurong just gasped out, her face coated with spunk as she rested in her own sweat. "I... I will... N-never... S... Surrender... Ahhhhhh..." She claimed in a rather pathetic tone, especially when she then slumped over onto her back. Knocked out as the spunk rolled off her cheeks to the floor just below.

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Zhuo just laughed as he walked around the slumbering beauty. Casually putting on his robe to dress himself, before clicking his fingers to give the signal as the cell door opened. "Feed her well guards. I'll see her again tomorrow!" He announced as he walked out the room, without even looking back at the woman he'd just fucked and claimed as another of his whores. Making the sight of her out of it and coating in sweat and spunk all the more humiliating when the door closed and locked shut after he left.

Moments later as Zhuo was leaving the jail area, he stopped as he heard a blood-curdling scream of a man, following by the hard slamming of a weapon. Curious, he changed direction and headed towards where the sound came from. Seeing his beloved Granddaughter Dong Bai, dressed in her signature dark purple dress attire, storming out of another cell room with her signature Flail weapon being dragged behind her. Creating a trail of blood from off that sharpened metal as she walked with fury away.

"Granddaughter! Whatever is the matter?" Zhuo asked as she approached.

"Urgh! That ugly beast I captured from those lowly jungle people!" She said with an annoyed grunt, stopping in front of her Grandfather. "King... Whatever his name was! Doesn't matter! He was no King!" She pointed down to her foot, showing off a small stain of what appeared to be male jizz on her shoe. "He couldn't even handle a little stimulation from me?! AND got my new boots all dirty!! Pathetic!" She ranted, stomping her feet as she looked at Zhuo. "All muscle but no stamina... And to think I was thinking about making him one of my play things..." She added bitterly but sounding very arrogant about it all.

"Darling... Are you meaning to tell me that you just killed the King of the Nanman Tribes?" Zhuo asked, looking at her. Knowing that now one of the few things he'd been using to trick Zhurong into offering up her body to him was now actually dead.

"...Yes. Yes I did, Grandfather." Bai admitted with a nod, and from her tone she clearly had no regrets about it either.

"...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Zhou proudly laughed, turning to put his arm lovingly around her. Showing he couldn't care less about the fate of the now late husband of the woman he'd just been fucking. "That's my Granddaughter! Come now! Let's celebrate our latest victory over those lowly jungle tribes! I think a grand Imperial Feast is called for!" He decided, walking along with her.

"That sounds wonderful Grandfather!!" Bai grinned back with a skip in her step. "I think I... I think WE deserve it for all the hard work we're doing for all these ungrateful people!" She said, correcting herself as she smartly playing things sweet with her relative who is besotted with her. "One of these days all these peasants from the other Kingdoms will see things your way!"

"Oh they will my darling, they will..." Zhuo said, smirking sinisterly. "And if they don't? We'll crush them... Just like we've just done to the Nanman Tribes..."

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story or through the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers
12