Shangri-La Ch. 10

Story Info
Dynasty Warriors: Lianshi tamed thanks to Sun Shangxiang.
6.1k words
5
5.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Dong Zhuo, Sun Shangxiang, Lianshi (all Dynasty Warriors series)

Dynasty Warriors: Shangri-La - Chapter 10

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, FF, oral, anal.

* * *

The war of the Three Kingdoms continued to be at a tense stalemate. Neither of the three dynasties were willing to make a move just yet, even over disputed lands in the West that both Wu and Shu laid claim to. Annoyingly to them, the Prime Minister Dong Zhou was also content with just standing by after having brutally demolishing the Nanman Tribes to the South. An action that would benefit all sides, but many questioned what benefit he got from the battle. Until the public announcement that Zhurong, the former wife to the Nanman King, was now one of Zhuo's wives in his growing harem.

The fact he now had wives angered some, especially of Wu who had let their Crown Princess Sun Shangxiang leave to join a political marriage with Zhuo. Some seeing it as disrespectful that Zhuo would then take women, including some from other dynasties, as wives too. One officer in particular, a former loyal maid and guardian to Shangxiang, was so furious that she set out - against orders from her own Lord - to the Prime Minister's Imperial Palace in order to see the Princess who had not left that Palace since the marriage began. A decision that would lead her to become just like her Lady...

* * *

"I demand to see our Lady Shangxiang at once!" Lianshi demanded. A clear anger in her voice as she stood staring up at the cruel Prime Minister of the Three Kingdoms.

"Ha! Demand all you want!" Dong Zhuo laughed off the furious beauty, as he cast a look over her form. "She is my wife now, and I do with her as I please! As I will all women who I deem worthy to serve me! Now unless you wish to follow in the footsteps of your Lady, I suggest you silence yourself and know your place!" He stated, sitting back in his golden throne, completely unfazed by her demands.

Lianshi stood her ground, even though she was unarmed and attempting to see the Crown Princess of Wu who had agreed to a political marriage with the twisted warlord before her. Clad in red attire of Wu, the long dark haired maiden's body was nicely shown off by the flowing oriental style dress, cut at the front skirt to expose her legs and heeled boots. Up top, her large chest was on display with the open front for generous cleavage to be displayed. Complete with gauntlets, arm bands and a flower headpiece. Her hair a long ponytail with a spike and red band securing it by the bottom.

"Serve you?? Never!" Lianshi snapped. "I only serve Lord Quan and my Lady! And I will not leave this place until I see her!"

"You've got fight I see..." Zhou, clad in his familiar, lavish regal attire, said as he was obviously more interested in her body than her attempt to uphold her duty to Wu. "Very well!" He snapped his fingers, looking to the side. "Lady Shangxiang! Get over here! Now!" He bellowed across the royal chamber in a very rude manner considering it was one of his wives he was talking to.

"You dare speak to my Lady like this?? You are as cruel as they say..." Lianshi shook her head, folding her arms under her sizeable chest. "To think she agreed to marry the likes of you, and then you take others as your wives? This is..." She was going to keep ranting, but hearing someone approaching made her look to the side. Her eyes widening in shock as she gasped. "L-Lady Shangxiang??"

Indeed it was Sun Shangxiang, but not looking quite like the woman Lianshi happily served as a guard and maid in Wu. This Sun was clad in barely any clothing at all - a short skirt that barely covered her backside and rode up with every step of the high heeled shoes. Her bust bouncing in almost a corset-like top that had stitched lettering that represented the words 'Zhuo's Wife' like a sick branding. All made worse by the outfit being coloured red of her former royal family of Wu.

"You summoned me my Lord?" Sun purred seductively without even being told to. Her eyes locked onto Zhuo as she walked up to his throne. Her movement and tone showing she was more than just broken in to be one of his loyal whores like so many other warrior women of the Three Kingdoms have already.

"Lady Shangxiang! We have a guest..." Dong said, but he was just staring at the gorgeous woman now at his side. "Show her what a good wife you are to me... On your knees, and service me." He bluntly ordered as he glanced down at the other, still stunned female watching on.

"My pleasure!" Shangxiang agreed without hesitation as she slipped down to her knees in front of him. Quickly undoing the front shawl of his outfit to peel it away before hauling down his baggy bottoms.

If Lianshi was frozen in shock before, she might have been now stunned by the sight of what had broken her Lady and so many others before. The thick and long cock of the sex-addicted warlord that was already hardening. Then easily so when Sun greedily took him into her mouth. Moaning as she started to suck on him and using her hands to slide up the pole to race him towards full erection. Staring up lustfully as she worked her mouth up and down with a smoothness and speed very unfitting for a Princess. Her motion getting him moaning with approval as he watched and grinned. Seeing her gorgeous face moving up and down on that familiar to her fuck-stick, and having no shame about this act being done in full view of someone who was more than just an ally to Sun not too long before today.

"This... This cannot be!" Lianshi tried to process what she was witnessing. Her Princess, the woman she was once proud to serve and protect, acting like a common whore? It couldn't be! Yet that's what she saw as she approached the steps, her body walking like she was in a trance - like she needed to be closer to see if this was real or not. That just allowed Shangxiang to continue bobbing away, uninterrupted and already enjoying herself. Moaning around the cock she was slurping away on and swaying her ass a little from side to side as she did so. The raised position of her skirt showing she wasn't wearing underwear downstairs, and just from sucking this dick she was a little moist there as well.

"Mmmmmm... Oh it is! This is what your... Ahhhhhh! Your 'Lady' does here in my court!" Zhuo proudly boasted with a grin. Not even giving respect to look at the other female as he spoke. His gaze locked on the kneeling Wu beauty. Seeing his dick vanishing up into her talented, and now very experienced with his length, mouth as she kept her lips perfectly wrapped around his vast size. "Mmmmm... Ah, so you've come for a closer look have you? Perhaps... Mmmm! You want a taste too I bet!" He claimed with a wicked smile. Running a hand through the short haired head of the woman sucking him off to make him moan. Letting her bob along the upper half of his inches skilfully. Already feeling saliva being applied to his pole thanks to the mouth work and the occasional flick of tongue he felt against the underside.

Hearing that, Sun lifted her head off from that dick and looked at the new woman at this already perverse scene. "Lianshi!" She brightly said with a smile. "You've come to serve Lord Zhuo as well! Yay!!" She said with a laugh that was also very unlike her manner before she married this man. Acting like there was nothing wrong sucking cock in front of others. Could it be that being broken in and serving him like this has not only robbed Sun of her dignity and honour, but perhaps some of her intelligence as well?

"What?? B-But my Lady! This is..." Lianshi tried to protest, but found herself unable to talk sense into the already corrupted woman who was taking her by the wrist. Making the bustier female now take her place in front of the overweight tyrant. No choice but to stare right at that meaty dick, still freshly topped with saliva. "There's... There's no way! It's... It's bigger than Lord Quan's!!" She gasped as she tried to protest this situation. However, she dare not struggle or fight against the Princess she had sworn to protect to matter what, even in this strange times.

"Less talking! More sucking, Lianshi!" Shangxiang said with a tone that made it sound like an order, but the friendly smile making this situation even more twisted. Grabbing the long ponytail of her maid and forcing her head down towards her husband's crotch. Taking advantage of Lianshi opening her mouth to try and speak once again, which only led to the fat crown and then a few inches entering the oral hole of this conflicted to say the least stunner. Lianshi groaning with wide eyes as the biggest cock she's ever had to handle already makes her soft lips stretch to accommodate this size. Her hands out of reflex going up to his thighs, perhaps thinking to push herself free form this position. Yet she finds herself unable to, and her head now being made to push down and then back up his length by the woman standing at her side.

"You'll never please Lord Zhuo with suck sloppy technique!" Shangxiang scolded as she stared down with a smile that just made the situation worse. "Come on Lianshi! Suck that cock!" She ordered, even as she was the one making the sucking happen with that grip of the hair. Lianshi looking to the side with almost pleading eyes. Knowing she has to do this as, whether Sun knew it still or not, she could not bare to deny any order the former Princess of Wu gave her. Hence why she was letting her mouth be slid up and down this fat length. "Mmmmm yeah... Get it nice and deep in there... Just like Lord Zhuo likes..." Sun said with approval, licking her own lips as she watched that pole vanish up in past those of her good friend. Hearing the moans from her beloved Lord and the muffled groans from the woman she was helping to blow him. Already seeing saliva dripping down that rod from the repeated motion, knowing a good messy sucking off is what he enjoys to kick off some dirty action.

Feeling defeated, not able to believe this is what her Lady has become as the rumours said, Lianshi closed her eyes and allowed it all to happen. Making effort herself now, as much as it sickened her, to suck this fat man off that she would never dare pleasure even if her life depended on it. Freely pushing her gorgeous facial features downward towards the jungle of pubic hair at his crotch before raising back up. Filling her mouth up with so much cock than even just over half-way down she was starting to reach a limit. Not used to this kind of length that, as much as it also hurt her pride to admit, was a size that she never thought a man could possess. It was no surprise then that, with the aid so to speak of Sun holding her hair still, she was starting to gag whenever she pressed down to take him inside her soothing oral hole.

"MMMMM... She's not half bad, you know Lady Shangxiang!" Dong said with back-handed approval. Feeling the fresh saliva of this new beauty now seeping out from those plump lips as it dripped down. His gaze switching from that beautiful face as she gagged away on his member to further down and watching her huge breasts jiggle just from the motion of her head. "If you keep... Ahhhhh! Training her up like this? MMMMM... She might be just as good as you are some day!" He said, but not even looking at the other woman involved in this threesome of sorts as he spoke. Focused just on the woman currently giving him pleasure with her mouth. Enjoying that damp and warm hole sliding up and down his manhood without him even needing to thrust once to do any work for this position.

"It would be my honour, my Lord!!" Shangxiang quickly agreed without any hesitation, as if any idea of his was the best she'd ever heard. She didn't even really need to hold her maid's hair now as Lianshi willingly, but not happily, did the sucking herself. Saliva flowing down and raspy gagging heard when the head of that dick touched the back of the longer haired woman's mouth. "You deserve the best! I'll make sure she serves you real good from now on!" She decided for her former guard, and all with a cock-drunk smile that alone showed how far from a Princess she now was. Not that currently Lianshi looked like a faithful warrior of Wu right now. On her knees, sucking the cock of a man she's only met and has already several 'wives' that could perform this oral act like she's having to do.

"GAHHHHH!! HHHHHLLLLKKK!! MMMMMPHHH!!" Lianshi gagged around that prick as it now found its way into her snug throat. Causing her eyes to water from the discomfort but the man receiving this to moan out a little louder than before. Saliva not just coating those fat inches, but dripping off her chin to leave the exposed skin of her breasts glazed from it. Yet even as it hurt, she couldn't find the energy or might to stop her own action. Was it fear of what might happen to her Lady? Something else? Why was the rare sound of a low moan escaping her once in a while as she slurped away? "UUUUULLLLKKKK!! GAHHHHHH!! HHHHHRRRRKKK..." She groaned, staring up with a glance between the woman standing up and smiling with a lusty pride at what she was seeing, and the twisted in another way grin from the ugly man she was servicing now. That snapping and demanding she was doing just minutes before now as ancient history like the Yellow Turbans Rebellion compared to this.

"MMMMM... I think that's enough of a warm-up, don't you?" Dong decided with a snigger, knowing that he could make either of these women do whatever he wanted even though only one of them is currently loyal to him. At least for now.

"No problem, my Lord!" Sun agreed as she used the grip of the hair to pull the darker haired of the two off that cock. "Time for you to really serve our Lord, Lianshi!" She announced, before forcing the taller woman upward.

"W-What a moment, my Lady! I'm not... Eeeeek!?" Lianshi was made to squeal as she tried to buy herself time to recover from that deep throating. Instead, Shangxiang reached under the dress and hauled down the under-shorts she had, taking them off as she made her friend step out of them.

"Not undressed? Oh, Lord Zhuo doesn't mind that!" Sun wrongly assumed her maid's attempted statement. "Now get busy! My Lord doesn't like being kept waiting!" He warmed, before forcing Lianshi to stumble forward with a firm push on the back. Sending her right onto the lap of that grinning warlord.

"It sounds like you need some more convincing, Lady Lianshi! Then allow me to show you the light that your Lady already has..." Zhuo stated as he gripped Lianshi by her toned hips, bringing her into place on top of him. His cock finding her entrance, that was nowhere near as damp as Sun's currently was, but that being far from important as he worked that pole up into this new beauty. Making them both moan out as she once again stared with wide, shocked eyes as the biggest dick she's ever had invaded her private hole without any ceremony. "Lady Shangxiang! Go fetch me... MMMMM... One of the lotion jars!" He ordered as he began to thrust his hips upward to make this beauty now mounted on him further moan out as he started to bang her. That hold on her ensuring she couldn't escape the position, not that right now she had the will power to even consider it with how stunned she is about this all.

"AHHHHH!! Oh!! Oh God!! AHHHHH!! It's... AHHHH!! So big!!" Lianshi gasped out. Looking back over her shoulder but only seeing the bottom of her dress swaying as she started to take stiff thrusts up into her snatch from this obese man. Unable to see the act itself but feeling it as that fat and long cock forced her vaginal walls to part and accept this invasion. Her own saliva still coating him providing a lubricant of sorts to allow a smooth entry and exit. Although his cock never once actually left her snatch when he pulled back. Making sure to keep the crown and a couple inches at least in her before pushing in. Fully intent on resizing this tight pussy to his liking, not just so he can eventually hammer her balls deep at some point once she's broken in, but to ensure she never forgets her first taste of his dick as she starts her life as one of his faithful whores. "This can't be!! I... I shouldn't be... AHHHHH!??"

Once again, Lianshi was made to squeal out but not from the thrusts driving into her pussy from underneath. Sun had returned and without any warning, had invited herself under that flowing dress to start lubing up Lianshi's even tighter asshole while she was being fucked. Smiling as she held a small pot with clear liquid in it. She applied a coated finger to Lianshi's asshole to rub and prepare it. Soon enough the digit pushing in, leaving the older woman being double penetrated in a way as she took a finger in her ass while a cock pumped away into her twat. Both actions making Lianshi moan out as she stared back with a look mixed of conflict and slowly growing desire. She's obviously never experienced any backdoor action before in her life, so this crash course in a sample of it only further serves to chip away at the honour and dignity that she came here with to try and rescue her Lady. The same woman who was now finger fucking her shapely, rounded ass as she worked the lubricant further up into that vice-like hole.

Zhuo just sat back and grinned as he moaned out. Feeling himself that the woman on top of him was starting to be come wet from the thrusting work he was administering to her box from underneath. His inches working deeper into that love tunnel than even the Lord she served before today could have reached. He was also pleased that Sun was so broken and cock-drunk to him that she knew exactly what he wanted her to do with that lotion without even needing to tell her. Just like a good whore should. It made his job easier here as he could focus on his own pleasure, and in turn starting to warp this voluptuous woman's mind and spirit with sex just like he'd done to Sun and all the other women he's claimed as he own so far.

"UHHHH!! OH F-FUCK!! L-Lady Shangxiang!! Please... AHHHH!! Th-This is... MMMMM..." As much as she tried to protest, all Lianshi could do is moan out as her body was already betraying her. Hips slowly rocking back and forth to both grind her snatch down against Dong's pumping dick, and push her backside against that digit sliding in and out of her previously untouched asshole. Her twat wet and now welcoming, despite her mind's losing thoughts of knowing how wrong this all is, his length deeper up into her. "AHHHHHH... H-How... How can you accept this all, m-my Lady?? MMMMM!!" Her chest made to bounce deliciously in her top, the material straining to contain those large orbs. Her ponytail swaying briskly as her body jolts from the stiffening thrusts she's taking from underneath by a man she's suppose to hate but is rather easily making her moan out.

"What do you mean?? This is a life I wish I'd had all along!!" Shangxiang said with such conviction that it was clear she was not thinking with a clear, untainted mind. Believing that it's totally right to finger the backside of her former maid and guardian while she's having to take a fucking from a cruel, sex-obsessed tyrant. "My lord makes me so happy with his big, wonderful cock... So it's only right I repay him any way I can! If that means making you into one of his wives too? Then I'll happily do it!" She added with a far too cheery laugh considering these circumstances. Seeing nothing wrong in being married to this sick man and letting him take another woman as his own just because he wants it. Sun keeping that lube working up into Lianshi's rear tunnel while her vaginal one gets stuffed to the limit at the same time. Acting obediently and willingly but in a way that she would have never done before marrying this man for political benefit - which has already clearly backfired by luring another woman into his twisted web of sin.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12