Shani Ch. 02

Story Info
Shani and Frank get to know each other over dinner.
1.7k words
3.86
6.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shani took a good look at the ornate decor around them. The restaurant was very upscale, that much was clear. Everything was done in burgundy, gold, and cream - and even though many tables were taken, the whole room felt hushed - as if their high-class surroundings enveloped every table in a hum of secrecy.

A part of her, an internal instinct, felt the need to collect as much information as she could. She didn't know where they were - Frank, her intimidating companion for the night, had insisted on blindfolding her in the car. She looked for some identifying information but this was not a cheap, chain diner - no neon signs or gawdy brands plastered anywhere.

They sat in a semicircular booth, the illusion of privacy adding to Shani's nervousness, even as the egg-shaped vibrator lodged deep in her pussy made her grateful for any sense of security.

The waitress glided over, a true professional, delivering Frank's whiskey sour and the white wine he'd ordered for his date. Shani hadn't attempted to order for herself - it seemed only natural that if Frank was going to be in charge tonight, he'd want to decide what she'd eat or drink. I have to know my place, Shani thought to herself cynically.

She looked up at him expectantly as he sipped from his glass. He smiled at her knowingly. "You may drink, slave."

She smiled at him gratefully and took a delicate sip, unsure of how to handle herself in the situation. Thankfully, she was granted time to think by the return of the waitress, distracting Frank for the moment as he ordered himself the coq au vin and the salmon with a garden salad for her. Shani's insecurities bubbled up to the surface and she thought of her soft belly and thick thighs - did Frank think she needed to lose weight? Or did he just prefer if his slaves didn't eat a heavy meal before a long night of...

Shani shook her head lightly. She was thinking too much and she knew it.

The waitress bustled away to put in their orders, and Frank turned his attention back to the lovely caramel-skinned creature in front of him.

"Not much of a meal without pleasant conversation, hm?" he chuckled to himself and she smiled weakly. "You may speak freely for the time being, my dear. I will let you know when it's time for you to be silent again. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand," said Shani, feeling herself loosen a little. She reached shyly for her wine glass and drank demurely, watching Frank for any sign of emotion. He looked at her with the same even - almost bored - gaze he'd had the whole time.

"So..." she began, trusting herself to treat this like a real date, at least for now. "What do you do for work, Frank? We didn't talk about that yet."

"I work in finance. Risk management, that kind of thing."

Shani nodded politely, even though she didn't know much about the field. "Do you like it?"

"I make enough money to live comfortably and pursue my interests, and thankfully, I'm high enough in the command to have some control over my working hours. It's an okay gig as far as careers go," he smiled and Shani laughed nervously.

"What about you, Shani?" he continued. "A sweet, beautiful girl like you? I'm surprised a man hasn't already made you his slave."

She blushed at that, and nervously played with the stem of her wine glass. "I've never done anything like this before-"

"I know."

"Right, of course you know," she giggled nervously, searching for the right response. "Um... I studied art history in college and I had a nice job for a while but I got laid off, so now I'm cleaning houses until I can find something in my field. It's kind of a drag but the pay is surprisingly not so bad, and I do have some savings, so... I mean, it's hard out there, you know? At least I can get by."

"Of course," Frank nodded knowingly. "So, cleaning houses? Do you wear one of those cute, frilly maid uniforms? I'd love to see that."

She blushed bright pink yet again as her imagination got the better of her. "No, it's nothing like that... I just wear my regular clothes," she replied. "It's for, like, older people or people with disabilities. There are nurses there who take care of the patients and then the agency sends me to take care of the house and help out the nurse."

"Well," Frank circled the top of his glass with a finger. "If I were to keep you as a slave, you'd have to quit that job. I'd have you move in with me, and you wouldn't have to work anymore."

"Oh!" She was surprised by this statement, for some reason, even though it made logical sense given the kind of relationship they were thinking of pursuing. "That sounds like... a lot."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm... I guess, I'm not sure if that's something I would want, you know? So soon?"

Frank snorted a laugh and calmly reached for his pocket. "Have you forgotten your place, slave?"

Shani's eyes were wide with fear as he pulled out the small remote. "I'm sorry, Sir. You said I could speak freely."

"That means we can have a conversation, slave," corrected Frank. "That doesn't mean you get to forget what you are."

Shani let out a barely audible whimper as the egg began to vibrate inside her lightly. She was hoping he wouldn't have to turn it on, but she'd slipped up, and she could feel her pussy warming up at the stimulation, making it even harder for her to think straight, to behave normally. She was afraid anyone who looked over at them would know exactly what was going on.

"What are you?" barked Frank.

"A sex object," Shani whispered, hoping to diffuse the situation quickly. "Please..."

He turned up the intensity another notch, and Shani felt it. A soft moan escaped her lips before she could stop it and she tried again, desperately. "I'm a sex object, Sir. I'm your sex object."

"Very good, slave," said Frank, setting the remote down as the egg continued to vibrate deep in Shani's pussy.

Tears came to her eyes and she saw the waitress walking over to deliver their food. She felt humiliated, as if everyone knew exactly what was happening to her, humiliated that she was loving it.

"Bon appétit!" said the waitress cheerfully as she set down their plates. Shani looked at her meal, feeling hungry but with no desire to eat. Her attention was understandably directed at the egg-shaped device vibrating in her pussy.

"Go ahead," said Frank, happily, as he tucked into his food. "You're going to need your strength tonight."

"Yes Sir," said Shani, hesitantly, as she picked up her silverware and took slow, deliberate bites of her dinner, alternating between the salmon and the garden salad. It felt like real work, somehow. It took all of her concentration to eat the food in front of her while her pussy dripped onto the leather upholstery.

Frank noticed, and made no effort to hide his amusement. "Are you having trouble, little girl?"

"Yes Sir," said Shani, her voice shaking a little. "This is difficult."

"Good," Frank replied, pointedly taking an easy bite of his food. "You should remember your place at all times."

She nodded and took a sip of her wine. "Yes Sir."

"I know it may seem harsh, but I'm doing this for your own good," said Frank. "I need to teach you to be a good girl."

Shani nodded as she thankfully finished the last bite of her small meal and drained the remainder of her wine. She patted her lips primly with her linen napkin and set it down, watching as Frank drank the rest of his whiskey and the waitress swooped in to clear away the dishes.

Without another word, Frank settled the bill and took in the view, Shani trembling in pleasure while she struggled to keep her composure, sitting in a puddle of her own juices.

"Are you ready to leave?" asked Frank, a smile playing on his lips.

"Sir, I..." Shani hesitated to contradict him, but her face burned with embarrassment at the thought of walking out of the restaurant, her dress noticeably wet and her inner thighs glistening. She quickly abandoned the idea of trying to reason with him and simply looked at him helplessly, hoping for a show of sympathy.

"Aww," he cooed, mockingly. "Well, slave, since you are so sensitive, I'll give you a choice."

"Yes Sir?" Shani replied, hopefully.

"Well, your first option would be to take my hand and join me as leave the restaurant and go to the night club I told you about," he offered, pausing for effect. "If that doesn't suit you, we can stay here. I'll train you right here on the table, or out there on the floor. We'll see if any of the other men here want to try you out. I know the owner, and I know he likes whipping fat, Black asses like yours."

Shani stared at him in shock as she understood what he was saying, and it was evident by now that no matter what he did, he could pay off whoever he wanted to keep it quiet. She pursed her lips together and nodded as she slid out of the booth, the vibrating egg buzzing away inside her. "I would like the first option, Sir."

"That's a good girl," said Frank, taking her hand and leading her towards the door.

Shani's face burned with shame as eyes followed her, fixating on her ass and the wet spots on her dress, the shining wetness between her thighs. She even heard a couple of low whistles, and she wondered absently if anyone could hear the vibrator.

Shani obediently followed Frank to the car, allowed him to blindfold her with no resistance, and listen to the engine growl to a start. She could feel herself letting go of the need to control her surroundings, and felt ready to let Frank use her as he wished.

At least, she thought she was ready.