Shannen Meets the Neighbor

Story Info
She puts on a show, & pays the price.
3k words
4.31
35.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my favorite things to do when I am horny and Isaac isn’t home to play, is to go out in the yard and do something physical. This can be something designated by Isaac such as washing the car or mowing the lawn, or something of my own choosing such as playing in the garden or swimming, depending upon my mood. The only thing consistent with each one is I wear the least amount of clothing legally allowed.

On this particular day I woke up from an erotic dream feeling extremely horny and needing to cum. I found my thoughts wandering to the passionate lovemaking Isaac and I had shared the night before. I pinched my nipples remembering the way he had bitten them so hard I cried out yet reached orgasm from the tickle of his fingers on my clit. I slowly worked my way down my belly while recalling the way he had first fucked my throbbing wet pussy and then pulled out to slide into my tight, hot asshole. He repeated this pattern over and over again until I was crying and screaming his name, begging him to make me cum.

I reached my clit and found it already hard and aching. I dipped my finger into my slippery, wet pussy and used the sweetness to rub circles around my clit. I began squeezing and rubbing my clit in that same familiar motion while sucking on the thumb of my left hand. I pictured that as Isaac’s cock sliding in and out of my mouth and imagined his voice saying “Suck my cock Shannen. That’s right baby, you’re my slutty little cocksucker aren’t you?”

I began to feel the tingling sensations in my pussy and toes that always signal my approaching orgasm. I stopped rubbing my clit and cursed myself for being such a good girl. How would Isaac ever know I had made myself cum without his permission? The better question is how could I lie to him if he asked? I knew the answer to that so with quick determination I jumped out of bed and decided I had better find something to occupy my time until Isaac got home from work.

I threw on my robe and went downstairs. I walked out onto the back patio to check the weather and it was already a balmy day. The sun was shining and I decided a dip in the pool was what I needed to cool my sexual desires for a while.

I went back upstairs and slid into my white swimsuit with the thong-cut back. I could have swam in the nude but I liked the indecent way the material was see through when wet and the way the T in the back showed off my ass cheeks. Besides, I could always take the suit off if I wanted to.

I grabbed my fluffy terrycloth robe and went back out on the patio. I turned on the outside sound system and the sexy sounds of Sade began to play. It was when I climbed the ladder to the diving board that I realized someone was in the backyard of the house next door.

I knew someone had moved in but I hadn’t had the chance to meet them. Isaac had said they were a middle aged couple with children in college. The man I was seeing was tall with broad shoulders and a muscular physique. He was pushing a lawn mower out to the yard and wearing shorts and headphones, nothing more. He seemed oblivious to me so I watched as his hard body worked to start the mower. I decided this must be the groundskeeper because he looked so young. I also decided it would be safe for me to put on a show.

I dove into the pool to wet my suit and climbed back out. I knew that my nipples were now clearly visible behind the wet see-through suit and if we were close enough, he would be able to see the outline of my bald pussy through the clingy material.

I walked slowly back to the ladder of the diving board, pretending not to notice the man mowing the lawn next to mine. I climbed the ladder slowly and when I reached the top I turned sideways, my ass towards him, and reached back to adjust my suit. I pushed my fingers in the top of the T and slid them slowly down my ass and back up while turning back to face forward on the board. It was then that I realized the man was looking up at me from the yard he was cutting.

I got a big smile on my face and dove into the pool, coming up on the other side. I quickly climbed out of the pool and walked to the fence. I raised my hand in greeting. The man walked over, sliding his headphones off.

“Hi!” I said. “My name is Shannen.”

“I’m Jonathon” he stammered, trying hard to keep his eyes on my face. I know this was a difficult task considering the wet suit was no help in concealing any part of my anatomy. I decided to give him a chance to see all of me.

“I was wondering what company you work for. I am having a hard time keeping the grass from browning this year.” I said. I turned and pointed to an area on the other side of the yard, giving him a view of my bare ass cheeks. “I would love to have some professionals come out and take care of the place for a few weeks to get it back in shape.”

I leaned back onto the fence and thrust my chest out, pushing my hard nipples against the material. I could have been nude and he wouldn’t have had a better view.

“Well, um, actually I am home on vacation and was just mowing my lawn. I’m Jonathon Rodgers. I…my wife and I moved in here about two weeks ago.”

I was shocked! I couldn’t believe I was putting on a peep show for my new neighbor. Although the bulge in his pants told me he didn’t mind. I turned quickly and stuck out my hand to shake his.

“Well as I said, I’m Shannen. I’m happy to have met you finally. I do need to get going now. I have some errands to run and things to do around the house. Maybe we could all get together for drinks or a barbecue some night.”

I walked quickly over to pick up my robe and while putting it on I turned and saw Jonathon was still watching me. I tied the belt and gave a short wave and scurried into the house.

What if he told Isaac? What if he thought I was coming on to him and he tried something? I should have stayed in bed and masturbated! Now I was too anxious even to do that. I tinkered around the house for a bit waiting for Isaac to get home when the phone rang. It was Isaac.

“Hello baby, it’s so good to hear your voice.” Said Isaac. “I’ve had such a rough day.”

“Well come home to me and I will make you feel better” I said.

“I’d love to but I have a couple things to finish up here first. I want you to go to the market and pick up a couple of steaks and a bottle of wine. I should be home by the time you get back.”

“I will darling” I said. “Oh by the way, I ran into the neighbor today. I’ll tell you about it when I get home.”

“Alright Shannen. I’ll see you in just a bit. I love you.”

“I love you, Isaac.”

I ran upstairs and took a quick shower. I hurriedly slipped on my pink thong panties, a short summer dress that had slim spaghetti straps and a pair of sandals. Just a trace of lipgloss and mascara and I was ready to go. I went to the market and took my time picking out two top choice filets and fresh greens for a salad. I was deciding whether or not to make baked potatoes when I realized I had been gone for an hour! I checked out quickly and hurried back home.

When I walked in the door I could tell something was not right. Isaac always turned on the stereo when he got home and there were no candles lit. I was about to call out when I heard Isaac’s stern voice behind me.

“Shannen, take those things to the kitchen and put them away. Then come into the family room. We have something we need to discuss.”

I was about to ask what was wrong when Isaac turned and walked away. I had not heard him speak to me in that tone for quite a while and my mind was racing at what could be going on. I put the groceries away and walked slowly into the family room and was taken aback to see Jonathon Rodgers sitting in the chair opposite Isaac.

“Shannen, You told me you ran into our neighbor today but you didn’t tell me the whole story did you?”

I looked from one to the other and stammered “N…no.”

“No what?” asked Isaac.

“No Sir” I said meekly, eyes cast down to the floor. I immediately clasped my hands behind my back and lowered my chin to my chest as I had been taught to do when Isaac was speaking to me as my Master.

“Mr. Rodgers tells me you were putting on quite a show today Shannen. He said you were wearing a see-through bathing suit and strutting around like a whore. And what’s worse is you thought he was a caretaker. You were putting on a show for what you thought was a caretaker. Is that true Shannen?”

I slowly nodded my head and said in a low voice “yes Sir”.

“Oh don’t play shy now Shannen. Mr. Rodgers also said that although he could see your tits and ass, he didn’t get a very good look at your pussy. I think after what you put him through today, he deserves a look at your pussy. Don’t you agree Shannen?”

I looked up sharply, stunned at what was being said. Isaac had never shown me before. He had never even mentioned showing me to someone else. Isaac was watching my every move with a smug look on his face.

“Well don’t just stand there Shannen, show us your pussy” said Isaac. “take off your panties and show us yourself. Now.”

I blushed with humiliation as I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my thong and pulled it down, past my knees to my ankles and stepped out of it. I stood up straight and while still looking at the floor pulled my sundress up to my waist.

“Now you don’t honestly think that’s what I meant, do you Shannen?” asked Isaac.

I again felt humiliation as I had to look to him for further instruction.

“Use your fingers to spread that slutty little pussy open so we can see it.”

I felt a shiver run through me as I realized what Isaac was telling me to do. I slowly reached down and spread my pussy lips apart, showing my clit and the inside of my pink pussy to the two men. I bit down on my lower lip and felt tears of shame well up in my eyes.

“Now for your punishment…” said Isaac. “Come over here and prepare for your spanking.”

I pulled my dress down and walked over to him. I assumed the position by pulling my dress up around my waist, laying across Isaac’s lap. I clasped my hands behind my back and waited for my punishment.

Isaac said “Since you gave our new neighbor such a hard time today Shannen, I believe he should have the first licks. Come on over here Jon.”

I felt a nervous shiver running through my body. No one but Isaac had ever spanked me. Now Isaac was holding me down, encouraging someone else to do it! I was so shocked that I heard the first smack before I felt it. After the first two tentative smacks, Jonathon administered five more on each cheek before stopping and rubbing the reddened areas.

“Her ass is so soft” said Jonathon. “I don’t want to hurt her.”

I was not feeling any pain at all. His smacks were love taps compared to what I was used to getting. I was pleased to realize that he was not going to be very hard on me. Then I heard the next few words with dread.

“Oh believe me, you won’t hurt this slut” said Isaac. “I’ll show you how she really needs to be punished. You have to be strict with little Shannen or she will run wild, as you saw today.”

I realized one second too late that Isaac had the paddle in his hand. I wasn’t prepared for the blow that landed squarely on my left cheek. I cried out.

“Well that earns another, now doesn’t it darling?” said Isaac.

He started in with a flurry of blows, each one landing in the middle of a cheek. There was no pattern to his paddle. Three on the left, four on the right, two on the left, four more on the right. My ass was glowing with fire and I was moaning and tears were streaming down my face.

Jonathon sounded slightly uncomfortable when he said “Isn’t that enough? Her ass is bright red and she’s crying.”

Isaac chuckled and said “Shannen spread your legs. Jonathon, slide your finger into her pussy.”

“Damn Isaac!” exclaimed Jonathon, “You were right. She’s so wet it feels like she’s cum ten times.”

“I told you she loves it” said Isaac. “Now watch this”

Isaac reached over and pushed my legs apart. He now had complete access to my pussy and ass. He brought the paddle down on my pussy five times. Not as hard as on my ass but hard enough. After the fifth smack he rubbed his hand up and down my pussy.

“Do you like that Shannen?” asked Isaac.

“Yes Sir” I panted. “Please give me more, Sir”

“Can you cum like this Shannen?” he asked.

“Oh yes Sir. Please, please smack my pussy with the paddle, Master” I begged, pleading for release.

“Ok Shannen. I will let you cum by using this paddle on your pussy but while I am doing that I think you should take care of Mr. Rodgers’ since you are the cause of his discomfort. Turn around and pull out his cock.”

I was again stunned and embarrassed at the thought of servicing another man. I was also very excited by the idea. I wanted to make both men happy. I turned around and found that Jonathon was already lowering his shorts. I reached over and took hold of his cock. I stuck my ass in the air toward Isaac and lowered my face to Jonathon’s lap.

“Ok slut, show our guest what you are best at” said Isaac.

I flicked my tongue across the head of Jonathon’s cock and began licking up and down the shaft. He began to moan as I licked his cock and down to his balls, getting the whole area nice and wet. I felt Isaac’s fingers begin exploring my pussy, running up and down my slit, dipping into my fuck hole. I was dripping wet and having a cock in my mouth was only making me more excited. Suddenly, Isaac slammed three fingers into my pussy and began fucking me furiously with them.

“Deep throat him now Shannen” he said.

I took the head in my mouth and slid all the way to the bottom of Jonathon’s cock. As I rose back to the top I was sucking and moaning from the finger fucking I was getting from Isaac. I went up and down on his cock, taking him as far into my throat as I could.

“You should feel how wet her pussy is Jon.” Said Isaac. “She loves to suck cock. She also loves to get her face fucked. Grab a handful of her hair and start pumping her mouth.”

“Oh yeah!” exclaimed Jonathon. “Damn baby, you’re the best cocksucker I’ve ever met”

“That’s because she’s a whore” said Isaac. And with that he began to paddle my pussy.

I could feel the paddle smacking down on my entire pussy but the most sensation was in my erect clit. I was tingling up and down my pussy and legs, getting ready for the most explosive orgasm I’d ever had. Jonathon was happily humping my mouth while Isaac was paddling my pussy. I began to suck harder and pump my mouth on Isaac’s cock faster when I heard Isaac say;

“Shannen, may I remind you to invite our guest to blow his load on your pretty face?”

I looked up at Jonathon with pleading eyes and he drew his cock out of my mouth. While stroking it, I asked “Mr. Rodgers, will you please cum on my face?”

“Oh God yes baby!” Jonathon said. “I’m about to cum any minute!”

Isaac continued to smack my pussy with the paddle while Jonathon shoved his cock back into my mouth. He began pumping his cock into my throat again and I was starting to cum. I heard Jonathon say “I’m gonna blow baby!” and jerk his cock out of my mouth just in time to cum all over my mouth, cheeks and nose. I licked my lips and was thrusting my hips back at Isaac while he continued to paddle my pussy. I was cumming continuously making my whole body shake. Isaac put the paddle down and began to rub my aching pussy.

“Did that feel good to you Shannen?” he asked.

“Yes Sir” I said, breathlessly.

“How about you, Jon?” asked Isaac.

“Oh man, that was the best! I’ve never experienced anything like that before.”

The two men got up and left me laying in a glowing orgasmic stupor on the couch. I heard Isaac walk Jonathon to the door. When he returned to the room he stood in the doorway.

“Now for your real punishment, slut” said Isaac in a low, menacing voice.

I looked up, surprised by his tone and saw that he was holding the leather wrist and ankle restraints in one hand, the riding crop in the other.