Shannen Pleases Him

Story Info
Woman gives pleasure to you, her Master.
422 words
3.31
16.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you leaning back against the wall, propped up on a few pillows. Your cock is rock hard and standing straight up. You motion for me and I come to you, straddle you.

I reach down and grab your smooth, hard shaft and rub the head up and down my sweet pussy, getting it all wet and slippery. I take a moment to rub my clit with it and then slide it down to the entrance of my tight hot pussy.

I lift up and put the head in my tight, wet hole while leaning down to suck and bite your lips. I slide down your shaft, slowly, all the way down until I hit bottom. Then I just sit and squeeze my pussy around your cock while you reach up and start rubbing my tits and pinching my nipples.

I put my hands on your shoulders and start to ride up and down your cock. I come almost completely off your cock before I slam my ass down to your lap. You reach down and rub my clit with your fingers while I’m fucking you.

‘Oh yes Master, that’s so good! I love to ride your cock.’

You get a little impatient because I am moving too slowly for your taste. You push me onto my back and pull my legs up onto your shoulders. You tell me to rub my clit while you push your cock into me and start pumping. You start slowly and begin to move faster and harder and faster and harder until you’re pumping in and out of my swollen wet cunt so fast I can hardly catch my breath.

I feel like I’m going to explode. The buildup is so intense that, oh I’m gonna cum all over your cock!

‘Oh yes Master, fuck me! Fuck me hard and make me cum!’

You grunt and fuck me harder still until I scream out my orgasm.

‘OH yes, I’m cumming. Oh fuck! Oh yes Master cum with me, cum for me.’

You fuck me until my orgasm subsides and then pull your cock out of my pussy and shoot your hot load on my asshole, letting it drip down my pussy.

I roll over as you push my legs apart and push your fingers deep into my pussy. You run your fingers through all the cum that mixes there…mine and yours. When your fingers are slippery wet, you bring them to my lips and push them into my mouth. I taste the love we've made.