Shannon & Greg Ch. 03

Story Info
Great minds think alike.
2.6k words
4.63
31.1k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon slowly awoke from her deep slumber Friday night, and rolled over to look at the clock on her nightstand. It read 2:27 am, and she had only been asleep for a couple of hours. Since she took this new job in Indiana, she was able to work more "normal" hours, unlike the 2 a.m. wake-up calls she was used to. However, old habits die hard, and she still woke up occasionally at around that same time. She was scheduled to do the Saturday noon broadcast, less than ten hours from now, and she lay in bed wide-awake.

She looked over at Greg, sleeping soundly. She smiled to herself, never feeling more comfortable or safe than she did with him here. She was deeply in love with this man. While racial lines had destroyed so many similar relationships, race had rarely been discussed between them, and certainly not in the sense that it would ever be an obstacle. They discussed racial issues at times, but they had never encountered an occasion in which race presented an obstacle to them. She never felt like Greg viewed her as a black woman first; she knew that he viewed her as a woman first and foremost, and always treated her with the appropriate respect. He had never made her feel like his fetish, or his latest conquest. He had delivered flowers to her on random days, and was always able to lend a willing ear. He helped do things around her old apartment that she'd needed done, and in some cases without asking. She was never able to see the signals he sent to her, indicating his love for her. Maybe she was so consumed with her love for him, she was unable to see the proverbial forest for the trees.

She sat up in their bed, and rubbed her eyes. She stood up, and began walking toward the kitchen. She stumbled sleepily to the refrigerator, and pulled out a small bottle of water. She took one swig, then another. Instead of placing it back into the fridge, she shut the door, sealed the bottle back, and brought it back to bed with her. She placed the bottle on her nightstand, next to a biography on Coretta Scott King she had been reading before she fell asleep. She climbed back into bed, and snuggled up next to Greg. He was fast asleep, and felt very warm to Shannon.

Shannon lay next to Greg, stroking some stray strands of his hair away from his face. She began to think about how lucky she considered herself to be. Her personal life had suffered from her dedication to her career, as well as the crazy hours she had to keep at her last job. There wasn't much chance to meet someone new when you were up at two every morning, and in bed by 6 or 7 each night. She also hadn't met anyone that interested her as much as Greg did.

It was clear that he loved her. Greg had a steady job, a good position within the company, and respect throughout the industry as an I.T. employee. He chose to gamble all of that on his love for her, and didn't have second thoughts about it. A lone tear ran down Shannon's cheek as she truly began to absorb the lengths that Greg would go to just to be with her. She pulled him as close to her as she could. He was still dead asleep as she pressed her face against his chest.

The more she thought about their lives, and the possibilities that lay before them, the more aroused she became. She continued to study Greg, still in a deep slumber, and felt like she was never meant to be anywhere but with him. She continued to become aroused, and sat back up. She gently rolled Greg onto his back. She removed the pink silk negligée that she'd worn to bed to reveal her bare, beautifully chiseled body. She began to kiss Greg's neck, and rapidly moved south on his body. She turned her own body and mounted him in the 69 position, and took his flaccid cock into her mouth. The thought of Greg waking up, and then burying his tongue inside of her while she went down on him only increased her excitement.

No quicker than Shannon had positioned herself on Greg's body, did he awaken. He was staring directly into her moist slit when his eyes opened. Her mouth felt amazing on his cock, sliding up and down with perfection, pleasuring him. He quickly pulled her pussy closer to his face, and slid his tongue inside of her. She reacted immediately, but never removed his cock from her mouth. In fact, she only increased the speed with which she was sucking him. She took one hand, and began to tickle his balls with her fingernails, stopping only to massage them occasionally. She was rewarded for her actions by him slowly pumping himself in and out of her mouth.

Her long, flowing hair draped his crotch area while she continued her work. The sensation of Greg's cock growing inside her mouth was incredibly erotic to Shannon. She loved the thought of having that sort of control over someone at that moment, and that this man, above all men, was that affected by her. She began to suck him even faster, and massaged his balls at an accelerated rate when she suddenly received a pleasant surprise...

Greg's hands were placed against Shannon's ass, balancing her beautiful body on top of his. Greg decided to try an experiment while he had her most precious possessions in front of him. He slowly began to wiggle his index finger inside of her anus. He and Shannon had never discussed anal play before, and he had never even given it much thought before with any woman, but with her anus only inches away from his face, he wanted to see what her reaction was.

Her immediate reaction was surprise, as she broke her sucking rhythm momentarily to absorb this new sensation, then she continued. She even began to move her hips towards Greg's face to allow deeper penetration. Greg continued to satisfy her ever-wetting pussy with his tongue, both probing her ass and tickling her clit. He soon began to feel an eruption inside of him. He was about to come, and Shannon knew it as well. She began sucking her fastest as Greg exploded inside of Shannon's mouth.

"AAAAHHH...AAAHHHHH....AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Greg's orgasms had never ceased to fascinate Shannon, and she loved that she was the one to produce them for him now. She briefly debated what to do with her mouthful of Greg's appreciation, then decided to swallow it all. No sooner than she had swallowed it, than Greg had risen to his knees, flipping Shannon onto her back, and lifting her pussy to his face. Her body was now suspended in midair, with her legs draped around his shoulders, and her pussy in his face, just where she liked it. She began to grind against his face, as his tongue continued what had become her favorite activity. Her breasts hung towards her face as she grabbed them and began to massage, which quickly turned into nipple pinching.

Greg looked down at her body. Her dark skin reflected the natural moonlight that shone in from the windows as she pressed her tender, pink vaginal lips against his mouth. She continued to grind as she neared her own climax, his tongue still firmly implanted inside of her. Her inner thighs began to twitch, and Greg had been here enough to know what that meant. He began jerking his head back and forth mercilessly, his tongue never leaving her clitoris. Shannon finally began to erupt into his mouth, and on his face.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD.....UUUNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Nobody had ever made Shannon feel the way she did with Greg. She'd never even dreamed that she could actually ejaculate until she did the first time she was with Greg. Now, every time they were together, she couldn't help but to ejaculate. It was another reason she loved him so much.

Greg gently placed her lower torso back onto the bed. He moved from his knees to lie beside of her, and pulled her close to him. Both still panting for breath, they kissed, and each tasted themselves in the other's mouth.

"Hi." Greg began, smiling at his lover. "What brought that on?"

"I woke up a while ago. You know the hours I used to keep. Old habits die hard, I guess. I wanted to get some sleep, because I have to be at the station at 10:30 tomorrow, and work the noon and six broadcasts."

Greg pondered for a moment, then decided to make a revelation. "I have a confession to make."

Shannon actually got worried for a moment, but then judging from Greg's tone, didn't have too much to worry about. She even smiled at him. "What, baby?"

"When you were still at WJF...and before we got together....I used to watch you on the morning show. Every day. I can't tell you how many times I would masturbate, thinking about you, before I came to work."

This floored Shannon. She broke their embrace to sit up and look at him. "REALLY!?!"

Greg wasn't sure if her reaction was due to flattery or disgust, so he chose to answer cautiously. "Um....yes."

"You have no idea how much of a turn on that is to me. Especially now. The thought of you sitting there, doing that while you watch me....mmmmm...." Shannon began to gently massage her clit.

"I tell you what," Greg said. "Tomorrow when you go on the air at noon, I want you to think about me sitting here at home, doing exactly that. Because I will be."

Shannon smacked Greg on the arm with the hand she had been massaging herself with. "GREG! Don't say that to me! Now I won't be able to concentrate!"

Greg began to laugh. "OK, OK....I'm sorry. Come here." Shannon lay back in his arms. She snuggled up to him. "Go to sleep, baby. I love you."

"I love you too, Greg." Shannon smiled to herself, completely content.

"I'm still gonna do it, though." Greg added snidely, as he began to drift off back to sleep. Without raising her head, Shannon gently pinched Greg's nipple.

The next morning, Shannon arrived at WXUB, her new affiliate station in plenty of time to prepare for her noon broadcast. She had worn a bright green dress that day, and curled her hair. Greg always loved her curled hair, and told her she should wear it more often. She chose to do so today, just for him. She had in the back of her mind Greg's comments about watching her while she was on-air, and masturbating while he watched. As distracting as that thought was, it was a turn on at the same time. She thought back to the times she was on-air, and the times that Greg could have been or was pleasuring himself while viewing her. She was becoming aroused at just the thought, but had work to do.

Greg sat at home lounging in a tee-shirt and sweatpants. He had slept in, resting from the previous nights' activities, and wanted to make sure he was watching his lover do her job. He stretched out on the couch, and turned on the TV, flipping from channel to channel. He glanced at the clock on the wall, and noon was approaching.

Shannon sat at the news desk minutes before her broadcast. The makeup girl applied a small amount of anti-glare makeup to Shannon's naturally beautiful facial features. The director made sure the cameras were in the final spots for the broadcast. The show's intro began to roll, and finally, he signaled to Shannon with his hands...3...2...1. He pointed to Shannon that she was on the air. "Good afternoon, thank you for joining us, I'm Shannon Warner. Today's top story..."

Greg sat at home, watching Shannon. He was able to watch her long, beautiful brown hair with their highlights, her brown eyes, her dark smooth skin, and her smile. The camera shot didn't allow much more than that, but Greg had seen, smelled, and tasted much, much more than that. His right hand slid inside of his sweatpants.

Shannon continued to read the news, and to throw the broadcast to various field reporters. However, now that she was on the air, the thought of Greg being at home watching her, and pleasuring himself, was in the back of her mind. Shannon was nothing, if not a professional. She was able to perform her job with an ease that other anchors in the business for many years more envied. She remained able to focus, but hadn't forgotten. In fact, the closer that the end of the broadcast neared, the more it was in the forefront of her thoughts.

Greg began massaging himself slowly. He wasn't fully erect yet, but he imagined his hands as Shannon's mouth. He continued to watch as her broadcast wrapped up.

"That's it. Thank you for joining us. Have a great day. See you tonight at 6!" Shannon waited until the camera was off until she removed her earpiece. She made quick small talk with the stage crew, but was now nearly obsessed with the thought of Greg masturbating to her televised image at home. She quickly excused herself, and adjourned to the ladies' room.

Greg pulled his cock out and began to stroke it quickly. At the same time at the station, Shannon locked herself in a stall inside the restroom, sat down, lifted her dress, and began to massage her clit furiously. Greg's now fully hardened cock was at the mercy of his hand's rhythm. Shannon sat in her stall, biting her lip while she played with herself, desperately trying not to be heard. She began reliving the night before, including Greg's finger inside her ass, a sensation she'd never experienced before, but had definitely peaked her arousal.

Greg fantasized about the few times he'd been with Shannon, and how intense they had been. His strokes became quicker and quicker. Shannon, miles away, massaged her clit while thinking of the things Greg did to her, and how she'd dreamed of him doing those things for so long. She'd never felt the sexual magnetism with anyone that she did with Greg, and she also knew that he was crazy about her, and being with her. She rubbed herself faster.

Both could feel their climaxes approaching quickly, completely unaware what the other was doing. Greg sped up his stroking movements until he ejaculated. His cum shot several inches into the air, before most of it landed back on his body. Shannon massaged until she erupted. They both rested momentarily. Greg gasped for air, and basked in the glow of the feeling of pleasuring himself by her. Shannon sat quietly, panting quietly for air and collecting her thoughts. She took several sheets of toilet paper to dry herself off. She emerged from the stall, slightly glistening from sweat when a co-worker named Jasmine walked in.

"Hey, Shannon....are you feeling OK?"

"Yes, I'm fine, thanks. Maybe I just got something inside me last night." Shannon smiled to herself as she stepped to the sink to wash her hands, and to dry her face.

Shannon returned to her desk, and picked up the phone. She dialed the apartment. Greg, having just cleaned himself up, walked to the phone, picked it up. He could see on the caller ID that it was coming from the station. Assuming it was Shannon, he picked up saying, "I love you."

Shannon laughed slightly. "I love you. I've been thinking about you all day."

Greg smiled mischievously, having just caught his breath. "Really? Me, too."

Shannon somehow just knew that Greg was out of breath because he had been pleasuring himself. She wondered if he knew that she had just done the same. Shannon could think of only one thing to say :

"See you tonight at 6."

*click*