Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon stood in front of the mirror, kind of turning and looking at herself from different angles. Karen lowered the lights, turned on some low mood music, and inserted a disc into the player on the large flat-screen TV. She then left to call up the guys!

Shannon was still admiring the look, when she heard a girl's voice saying something. Shannon turned to see on the TV, a very attractive, naked, young blond girl, with very big boobs, talking to a very large, naked black man! The girl was lying on her back on the bed, her legs splayed open, saying; "come on take it, take my white pussy, take my little white pussy with that big black cock! Rip it up---, show me who the man is---! Take my white pussy, tear it up---!!" The guy jumped up between her legs and slammed a huge foot long cock right into the girl's gaped pussy! A very loud gasp escaped the girl's lips before she continued on; "That's it! That's ---- it, tear up that pussy with that big nigger dick---, show me who's boss--, tear that shit up---!"

Shannon was stunned! "What the hell was going on? Karen put on some porn video---? Karen even had porn videos---? On top of all that, this girl just said the "N" word to a black man and it didn't seem to faze him? What the hell was happening, what the hell was going on again?" Shannon thought to herself.

She couldn't help continuing to watch what was happening! This girl was getting it hard and heavy, she continued to yell and scream for the guy to; "fuck my brains out, tear that shit up---, fuck a black baby up into her little white pussy---!"

Shannon couldn't take her eyes off the screen! This whole thing had her confused again--! Then hadn't she heard something like this in the car? Hadn't she heard; "fuck a black baby into that white pussy," when they were on the way back here in the car?

Most of all though, it was the porn video that was having the greatest stimulating effect on her. She could feel herself getting excited again, her nipples were getting harder, her pussy was getting damp again, and she could feel her face start to flush with excitement! Shannon had never seen a porn video before, Steve wouldn't even think of anything like that! She was so engrossed with what was happening on the screen, she hadn't even heard everyone walk into the room.

Tyrell walked up beside her, without her knowing it. He lowered his head down and whispered into her ear; "You like what you're watching there!" As his hand made its way down to her butt and started rubbing it through the little silk nightie! "We can get a camera, and film you doing the same thing in a little while if you want us to?"

"What, --- wait, ah --- no, what? This isn't a good video! She --- that girl just said the "N" word and ----!" Her word's trailing off before she could finish.

"It's OK", Tyrell replied! "Sometimes little white girls get all caught up in the moment of getting fucked by nigger dick, and they say it! No harm done, we know they don't mean anything hateful, just their little white pussies got control of their mouths and they can't help themselves!"

"Wait -- what? You just said that "N" word too! I was told that you should never say that word, and now you're telling me it's OK? Wait --- I am getting so confused again!"

"We're telling you it's OK to say it to us as long as it's not a hateful thing! Like when that little pussy got control of your brain and she's screaming for; more black dick! Then it's OK, but just with us! You understand right? Just with us, just when that little pussy is getting pounded by our black dicks!"

"Yeah, I understand, --- just with you guys!"

Shannon was getting more excited now with Tyrell's hand rubbing her little ass through the nightie. Her legs started shifting from one side to the other trying to stimulate her pussy lips into rubbing up against each other! To Shannon's delight Tyrell's other hand found her very wet pussy, his middle finger finding her slit, while he used the side of his thumb to rub up and down on her extended clit!

Shannon's head tilted back her lips slightly parted in a moan, while looking up into Tyrell's eyes, just waiting to be kissed! Tyrell lowered his head, his lips just brushing across hers before whispering; "Look at you, look at how wet that pussy is! You need breed ---, that pussies looking to be black breed, you little black cock slut!!"

Tyrell's tongue plunged into Shannon's mouth! Their tongues twirling around each others before he withdrew it slightly too gently bit her lips, then plunged it back in! Shannon was hot, her knees were getting weak, and her pussy was leaking down the inside of her thighs. She knew she was lost, she needed to feel that big cock back up in her little pussy again ---, rubbing that spot ---, making her cum again like it had done in the car.

Tyrell broke the kiss, but Shannon's eyes never fully opened her mouth still agape from the kiss, her knees slightly buckled. He pushed her head slightly forward while he continued rubbing her ass and working her pussy!

"Look, --- watch what she's doing now," Tyrell said of the girl on the video!

Shannon continued to watch the girl on screen get pounded by that huge dick, but now another black guy had joined them! He was naked also, and had crawled up on the bed and had his cock in the girl's mouth! The cock in her pussy was flying in and out at a tremendous pace and was covered with some white creamy substance that seemed to be coming from the girl's pussy!

"Look," Shannon whispered, "he came in her pussy! See all his cum leaking out around his cock! Do you think she's fertile? You think she's going to have a black baby?"

"That's not cum----! She creamed on his cock! That's her cream, not his cum!"

Shannon threw her head back on his shoulder, looking up at him through those still half closed eyes; "Wait ----, what? Shannon whispered! "Women have cream, and squirt ---? How come, I never knew all these things--? How come I never knew women creamed, or squirted, or had that spot--?"

On the other side of the room, Andy and Jake had moved Karen over to a little loveseat and had her sitting between the two! Karen's dress and been pulled up around her waist and her legs pulled up and resting on their knees. Both men were massaging her legs between the tops of her stockings and her bare exposed pussy. Every so often, Andy would move his hand up and massage and twirl her clit between his fingers, while at the same time Jake would move his finger up and run it in circles around her little puckered asshole! Karen was getting wet from this, very wet! Her juices were leaking out of her little pussy and running down the crack of her ass, ending up in a pool on the loveseat, soaking the cushion! She was becoming lost in the moment, she loved being with two guys, kind of the center of attention, knowing that she could please more than one big cock!! But she didn't want to get too carried away. She wanted to see her best friend through getting blacked, she wanted to make sure she didn't get hurt and that they did her right.

Karen tried to keep a watch on Shannon, even though the two guys were having a huge affect on her. She couldn't remember the last time her pussy had been this wet or her nipples this hard, but she didn't want to lose track of what was happening to Shannon. She could see that her friend was still watching the video while Tyrell's hands were rubbing her butt and pussy through the nightie.

God this is hot!! Karen thought! My beautiful best friend dressed in white like a virgin on her wedding night, with this big powerful black man running his hands all over her! She could tell that Tyrell and the video were having a huge effect on her! She could see that Shannon's knees were getting weak and her legs a little unstable. Tyrell's hand had now moved onto her exposed pussy where his fingers started working their magic on her little nub and slipping into the folds of her very wet pussy!

Shannon's knees buckled and Tyrell caught and held her up by his arm wrapped around her, but mainly by his hand and finger buried in her dripping pussy! Tyrell worked Shannon over to the bed and she was now sitting on the edge of it watching Tyrell start to remove his clothes, when the sound of the girl on screen drew her attention back to that.

The girl on the screen was now on top of a guy while she was riding his cock. The other guy had moved behind her and was stroking his big cock near her ass, she was looking back over her shoulder at him screaming; "Do it---! Just fucking do--- it! Stick that big black cock in my ass--! I need it--! I need two cocks in my holes---; I need you both to fuck my holes ---!" The guy behind her slapped her ass and said to her; "Spread them ---, spread that ass open!" The girl reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks apart, as the guy positioned himself with his cock head at the opening of her little puckered hole! "Here it comes, slut!" and the guy slammed forward burying all the way in!

"Holy fucking shit ----!!!! Too big ---, too hard ---, too fast!!!" The girl yelled!

"It's in slut! It's what you wanted and it's not coming out until I cum---, get used to it!" The guy on screen said, as he started pistoning in and out of her ass -----!

As Shannon's attention was on the screen, she hadn't noticed that Karen had come to join her on the bed. Karen had removed her dress and bra and was only left wearing her garter belt, stockings, and heels! Karen kneeled on the bed behind Shannon, holding her upper arms gently while leaning her head over one shoulder. She watched Shannon as she in turn watched the screen and Tyrell removing his pants.

As Tyrell's pants dropped, Karen whispered in Shannon's ear; "Look at it honey---, look at that big pussy pleaser---! Why don't you get down on your knees and show him how much you love it--! Show him how much it's pleased you and how much more you want to be pleased by it---! Show him honey---! Suck that big beautiful black cock! Do it--! Do it now---! I will help you!"

Shannon slipped down onto the floor on her knees in front of Tyrell, with Karen following right behind her! Karen knelt behind Shannon with her head still on her shoulder, her arms around her and gently rolling and pinching Shannon's nipples through the flimsy nightie!

"Take his cock honey---! Take it in your hand and stroke that foreskin back so you can suck on the head---! Roll your tongue around it and flick your tongue gently around the underside of the head---the head on uncut cocks are very sensitive, it's a very sensitive spot on all guys, but mainly on uncut ones like his ---!"

"Look up into his eyes, baby---! Keep looking at him---, guys love to see their women looking at them when they are getting head--! Keep working it, use that pretty face to excite him---, keep looking at him---! Learn from looking at him---, see how he reacts to what you are doing and learn from it baby---, learn from it! Good girl---, look at his face---, I can tell your doing good---, look at that face!!" Karen whispered in Shannon's ear.

Shannon had done as she was told, and she was doing her best to do everything that Karen had told her to do! She was looking into his eyes and then kind of closing her eyes as she worked both her tongue and lips around it in a swirling motion, while her hand stoked and rotated around the shaft! Then looking back up at him trying to convey her lust through her eyes!

"Oh fuck----!" Tyrell moaned! "This fucking bitch could make me nut just by looking at that face! Look at this---! Look at that fucking face!!" Tyrell said to no one in particular, but more to anyone listening!!!

"See, what did I tell you honey--! Now when you're ready maybe you can get more into your mouth, but be gentle---, make it wet--, no teeth! Maybe you can use your other hand to very lightly massage his big balls---, be very gentle, keep looking at him---, see what's pleasing him! Then when you can, talk to him, use that innocent little girl voice that you have, use your voice to excite him even more--! That sexy voice, those sexy looks, that beautiful face ---! You're going to have him so excited---, when he's ready, he's going to cum so, so hard, and it's going to be all because of you, ----baby!!!"Karen whispered.

Karen lowered one of her hands down to Shannon's pussy! She very lightly ran her fingers over the little tuff of hair, her swollen and extended pussy lips, and that extended clit that was popping out of its sheath--! She marveled at how soft it was, how puffy it was, and how damp she was! Karen again whispered in her ear; "I can feel how excited you are---! Does sucking that big black cock make you excited--? Does seeing that girl on the video get taken that way make you excited--? Does all of us touching your nipples and your pussy get you excited and make you want to squirt again---?"

Shannon slowly removed Tyrell's cock from her mouth and turned her head towards Karen! "It does--, all those things do--!!" Shannon softly whispered to her! "I love it and want to pay it back---, it's so big --, and black ---, and hard---, it tastes so good--! It keeps leaking that stuff into my mouth---, and it's so good! Here taste it!!!"

Karen was stunned as Shannon lowered her head down and kissed Karen's lips! She ran her tongue over Karen's lips and then into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the inside of her mouth and then around Karen's tongue--- trying to deposit as much of his pre-cum into her mouth as she could! Pulling slowly back, Shannon whispered; "See---, what did I tell you---, it tastes great!! Did you taste it--? Here---!" As Shannon slowly shoved Karen's face towards Tyrell's cock! "Taste it yourself---, isn't it great---!" Shannon exclaimed!

Karen slowly took Tyrell's cock into her mouth as Shannon shoved her forward slightly, all the time dazed at what just happened! "Had naïve little Shannon just kissed her so that she could share the taste of Tyrell's pre-cum? What the hell was going on? An hour ago she was upset and confused that Karen had kissed her briefly on the lips and now Shannon was shoving her tongue in her mouth to share cum--? Now I am confused--! Karen thought to herself.

Shannon leaned over and whispered in Karen's ear; "I am so sorry, I shouldn't have done that! That was so nasty of me to do something like that---! I just don't know what happened to me, I got caught up in all these feelings and I---, and I wanted you to taste it ---, I just don't know what happened---!!"

As this was happening, Tyrell had pulled Karen away from his cock and said to them; "Listen girls you can whisper little secrets to each other after we leave, but right now I am looking to drop a nut---! Karen I like you, but this sweet little thing is the reason I got this hard-on! So damn sure this sweet little thing is going to be the one that get's, the storm that's a brewing in my balls!" With that said he pulled Shannon back on to his cock; "Do what you were doing and let me see them pretty eyes telling me you love sucking my dick--, girl!!"

Andy and Jake had removed their clothes while this was happening, and had been standing on either side of Tyrell watching Karen instruct Shannon on how to suck cock! They both were very hard from seeing Shannon take Tyrell's cock and how well she was doing. But the main turn-on was those eyes!! Seeing that beautiful face with those big, hazel colored 'puppy dog' eyes, staring up at him. Like they were asking you; "Am I doing it right? Do you like seeing me sucking your cock? Can I do anything better? Do you want to tell me anything? Are you going to shoot a big load into my mouth?" That face and those eyes, had both guys stroking their big black cocks, and both of them were drooling pre-cum! It was hanging in little strands off the end of their dicks.

Karen turned her attention to Andy and started sucking him and lapping the pre-cum from his big cock. She motioned for Jake to join them, she want to take care of both of them! She wanted to suck two cocks, to let both of them face fuck her! As Jake joined them, Karen alternated between both guys! They had her by the hair and were both trying to force their cocks down her throat! She was gagging and she was making those "gacking" sounds when their cock heads would hit the entrance of her throat! As they pulled back, she would gasp for breath--, spit, drool, and pre-cum would run out of her mouth onto her breasts, and then down onto her legs and stocking!

Karen would shout; "Fuck my face---! Make me take those big black cocks---! Show me what a fucking black cock slut I am!!!" between their strokes and her gasps!

Shannon looked out the corner of her eye at what was happening to Karen! Why was Karen shouting at them? She kind of sounds like that girl on the video! Do they want me to act like that? Shannon thought to herself, and then bringing her attention back to Tyrell and that big black dick in her mouth!

"Never you mind Little One! I know what you're thinking! You just keep doing what you're doing, acting the way your acting! We like that innocent little girl that you are, so don't you be thinking of acting like that!!" Tyrell said to her!

Andy had Karen by the hair pulling her towards the bed, his cock still firmly implanted in her mouth as she knee walked herself with him, with Jake following! Andy positioned himself lying at the foot of the bed with his legs hanging over, pulling her up into a standing position! "Keep that fucking cock in your mouth slut!!" as his hand forced her head up and down on his shaft! "Jam that fucking cock into her pussy!!" he yelled at Jake! "Jam that fucking thing all the way in her. I want our cock's touching in the middle!! Fuck her--, fuck her hard---, make this fucking slut beg for mercy---!!!" Andy continued yelling!!

Jake positioned himself behind Karen, as she was gagging on the cock forced down her throat! He kicked the inside of her heels so that she would splay her legs open, and as she did he wrapped his fist around her garter belt, using it to pull her ass back towards him! Cock in hand; Jake started slapping Karen's ass with it!! Then using the tip and running it up and down her exposed wet slit, making Karen moan around Andy's imbedded cock!!

"Are you ready slut--? You ready for this cock to tear up your little white pussy!!" Jake questioned! Without her being able to answer, Jake slammed in all the way--, balls deep!! Karen's head snapped up and off Andy's cock with a pop, as her ass scampered up Andy's body until she was curled up around his head in a fetal position!

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE ---, are you fucking kidding me---, are you FUCKING kidding me right now--?" Karen screamed!! "What the fuck is wrong with you---? Really---, what the FUCK is wrong with you----? You slammed right through my cervix----!! That fucking hurt--! You fucker ---, what the fuck is wrong with you---?"

"OK---, OK--!" Jake retorted! "Just get down here, assume the position, and I will be careful!"

"Fuck you, asshole---! You're not sticking that fucking thing back in me---! You fucking asshole--, you scared the shit out of me---that fucking hurt---! What the fuck's wrong with you---? Really, what the fuck's wrong with you ---?" She continued on as she started to calm down! "You have never fucked me before and then you do this ---!! Fucker, you must have known from other women that you could do damage with that thing---! Why the fuck would you do something like that to me---?"

"Sorry---, I guess---, well -- ah, maybe I got excited ---, well---ah, a little too excited after watching her!" pointing towards Shannon! "And I guess I got carried away--! But I will calm down and you don't have to worry---, now come down here and we'll start over! I will go slow and take it easy on you!"

"Fuck you--, you're not putting that fucking dick back in me right now! Switch around and I will suck it, but you're not sticking that fucking monster back in my pussy right now--!"