Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK--- well then, how about your ass?" Jake responded with a smile. "Guess not--!" after seeing Karen's glaring scowl!

Andy crawled off the bed, winking at Jake as they switched positions. Karen got down and stood between Jake's spread legs, and while looking up at him, saying; "No hands on my head! I do this, the way I want--, and when I want--; until such time as too, if and when you make it off my "shit list", understand--? You're fucking lucky to even be here after that---, asshole!!" She then turned to Andy, saying; "you fucking know better--- you want this pussy again ---you better keep your fucking cool, and control of that asshole!!" as she head gestured towards Jake!

Andy patted her on the ass, "OK baby calm down---, I am sure he didn't mean to hurt you ---, everyone's just a little carried away right now----, just calm down, we will make it right for you, baby--!"

"You damn well better ---, I want to see some prime treatment coming my way here, --- you fucking better----." Karen said looking over her shoulder at him! "You better be making that pussy happy ---, you better ---!"

Karen reach back and wrapped her hand around Andy's cock, pulling it and him gently forward, then rubbing the head up and down the opening of her still wet slit! "I will guide it in ---, slowly! I just need to make sure, "asshole" didn't do any damage before you put it all the way in--!"

Karen knew that he really hadn't hurt anything; she just wanted to reassure herself that there was no tender spot, before Andy started working it in! Fuck, she thought to herself! No one has ever been that deep before! It kind of scared me more than it really hurt, but I am not going to let them know that! I will keep up my pissed attitude, then relent and maybe let him put it back in if I have control over how deep he can go, seeing what it feels like to have a huge black cock that deep in me!!

Shannon had heard a commotion, but was too engrossed in what she was doing and the way Tyrell was responding to her, to even know what it was about or would have even cared if she did!

Tyrell reached down and gently pushed her mouth off of his cock! He then reached down further under her arms and picked her up completely off of her knees, so that she was now face to face with him! Shannon marveled at his strength, as she wrapped her legs around his waist, as her arms wrapped around his neck! She had never known any man that would have been able to do something like that so effortlessly! She thought to herself as she let her body relax down so that the shaft of his big hard cock lay under the folds of her very wet pussy!

"What does this mean?" she said to him softly. "Are you ready to take me---, is it time for me to be breed-----? Are you ready to put it back in and rub on that spot ---, to make me squirt again---?" As she moved her hips in little trusting motions to get her pussy to rub on the top of his cock! She lowered her head and kissed his lips briefly, before pulling back and asking; "Can you put it back in me and make me squirt again---, can you put it back and see if I cream on it like that girl did---, do you want to make me say dirty things, like she did---?"

She leaned her head over and whispered in his ear; "You made me so hot sucking on your big black cock---, seeing how excited you got when I did it---when I looked up at you and into your eyes, and you looked back at me, like I, --I was doing it right---! It made me wet when I thought I was making you happy---, you made my pussy so wet---, can you feel it---, can you feel how wet she is rubbing on the top of your big black dick---? I need it---, I need to feel it rubbing inside my little pussy---, and she can't wait anymore---! You need to take care of your little virgin----, your little virgin all dressed in white for you----, for that big black cock----, rubbing all up inside my little unprotected pussy!"

Shannon moved back in front of Tyrell's face, her nose gently touching his, her eyes lock with his---, continuing to whisper to him, ----. "Is it time---, is it time for me to be black breed -----? Is it time for you "to fuck a black baby up into my little married, unprotected, white pussy"---? Is it-----is it time??"