Shannon Gets Her Revenge

Story Info
Husband punished for affair. Leaves, back after 5 Years.
8.9k words
3.87
195.9k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind blew through Jeff Emerson shaggy hair as he rode in the back of the old pickup truck.

The scenery was beautiful, but lost in thought, Jeff didn’t notice. He wondered how he his life had gotten to this point.

He looked like a bum down on his luck. Jeff had the grand total of fifty cents in his pocket, was badly in need of a bath, and needed to run his clothes through a washer. Probably do better to throw them in the trash.

His mind wandered to his old life. To his old job, his house, his Lexus or his Platinum Amex cards. But mostly to his wife, or by now his ex-wife.

It’s been five years since he last saw her. As she left their house to meet her lover.

Five Years Ago.

Jeff Emerson watched as his wife of eight years walked down the walk of their house to the curb. To the car that awaited her at the curb.

Her lovers’ car.

Damn that hurt to even think about, more or less witness. But it was his fault. All of it.

If he had only kept his pecker in his pocket. But the ass on his new secretary had mesmerized him. He just had to have a taste, just a little taste. She came on so strong he just couldn’t resist. The fact that he was half drunk at the time didn’t help either. She wasn’t even a good fuck. Damn.

Giving into temptation had not only cost him his career, his good name, but also his self respect. And most importantly the love of his wife.

When his secretary had filed the sexual harassment suit, the ugly truth had come out. It had been embarrassing.

But worse was the look of betrayal on Shannon’s face.

She refused to speak to him for almost a week. She would pass him in the hallway without speaking as if he wasn’t there. He was of course sleeping in the guest room.

When she finally spoke, he almost wished she hadn’t.

“Jeff, you hurt me very badly, plus you also embarrassed me. Made me a laughing stock all over town.” Shannon said.

I tried to speak, but she cut me off with a shake of her head.

“Shut up Jeff. I don’t know if I still love you. I know I can’t trust you. There is one chance that we can save our marriage. If you don’t agree, I’ll divorce you and take everything.” She stated

“Anything, Shannon I’ll do anything. Please give me a chance to make it right. I know I was wrong. Please let me make it up to you.” He begged

She smiled an evil smile.

“All right. Here’s the deal. You had your little fling and embarrassed me, It’s my turn. I’m gonna have an affair and everybody including you will know. It will be a first for me.” She stated matter of factly.

“For how long?” I asked

“As long as I want it to. You have no say. Who, where or how long it will go on. All you get to do is watch. This is your only chance, take it or leave it.” She stated.

I looked at her with suprise. Shannon was usually very quiet and not at all assertive. Where had all this come from?

“Well, what will it be? Yes or no? You have 30 seconds to decide.” She said

“I don’t have much choice, do I? Okay.” Jeff said

Shannon laughed. “No you don’t. Remember, you agreed to this.”

So began the worst months of Jeff’s life.

Shannon had picked Jeff’s biggest rival at his old job to have an affair with.

Alan Watson had always had the hots for Shannon.

At first they went out on the town and stayed at Alan’s once a week, usually on weekends. Then they began to come back to the house. Jeff could hear them through the thin wall.

“Fuck me Lover! Put that big dick in me. It’s nice having a real man fuck me for a change. Let me suck that big thing!” he heard he shout.

Jeff could hear Allen talking to her saying what a wimp he was for allowing another man to fuck his wife in his bed. How she deserved a mans man.

Shannon had sucked his cock but never deep throated or swallowed his jiz. He heard Alan one night shout, “That’s it my little slut. Take my whole cock down your throat. Yeah! Suck it all bitch. Now eat my cum. Swallow it all. Don’t waste any, my little cocksucker. Lick those lips. Now clean me up! You’re such a good cocksucker for a real man!” he shouted

She also wouldn’t let him near her asshole, but she let Alan.

“Fuck me in my ass Lover! Oh yeah! God it feels so good. Fuck my virgin ass. It belongs to you now Lover!” she shouted one night.

All that was bad enough, but having to face them over coffee the next morning. Looking at Alan’s smirk and Shannon’s nasty smile. This was the end. In order to save what self respect he still had, he had to leave. Now.

Three months of this shit was enough. More than enough. Jeff was done. He sold his car and took his share of their savings and hit the road.

He left her a note with his wedding band taped to it.

Shannon,

I know that I hurt you badly. I even understand your need for revenge. But my indiscretion was only a one time thing! You’ve been at it for months with no end in sight. I think this has gone past any need for revenge.

If you were trying to find my breaking point, you’ve finally found it.

I only allowed this affair to go on so long to try to save or marriage. I took the nasty looks and scorn from my family and friends. But I realize there’ nothing left to save.

Our marriage is over.

I loved you with all my heart. It’s plain to see that you couldn’t have loved me very much to treat me this way. It’s obvious that you are enjoying your lover. I hope he is what you really want.

I hope one day you wake up and realize all you lost. I hope your revenge was worth it.

I might get the last laugh after all.

I’m out of here!

Jeff

That was five years ago. He never called or wrote. No one. Even his family members didn’t know where he went.

The Present.

Jeff looked up. He hadn’t been paying attention to where he was going. It looked like a large city on the horizon.

Damn. It was his old home town.

Well maybe it was time to see his parents and brother and sister. To try to rebuild his life.

If they wanted to see him. They were still pissed off before he left. First over the affair, then over what he let Shannon do to him.

Oh Well! Telling him to get lost was the worst thing they could do.

The driver let him out in front of his parents house.

He walked to the kitchen door and knocked. His mother came to the door and at first didn’t recognize him.

Then with a shout she flung the door open and rushed into his arms.

“Jeff, is it really you? We had almost given up hope that you were still alive. We thought you had committed suicide or been killed.” His Mom cried

“No Mom, nothing that drastic. I just had to get away. It just became too much to handle.” He said

She stepped back and looked at him. “You’re too thin. And you stink! Get upstairs and in the shower. I’ll find you something to wear.” She ordered

After a long hot shower and clean clothes Jeff felt like a new man. He also shaved. Man that felt great.

Going down stairs, he came face to face with his father.

“I don’t know weather to hug you or punch you out. You scared your Mom and me to death.” He shouted

Then he pulled Jeff into a bear hug . “God it’s good to see you.”

In short order his sister and his brother came flying into the house.

The sentiment was about universal. They couldn’t decide whether to hug him or kill him. The hugs won out.

They caught up on all the changes that had happened in the last five years.

His sister had gotten married. His new brother in law was working second shift. Jeff would meet him later.

His brother was divorced from his second wife.

His Dad was semi-retired, only working 2 days a week. He had a heart attack three years ago.

His Mom still worked at the family business. But she too was cutting back.

No one wanted to mention Shannon. Jeff figured he might as well ask and get it over with.

“Well did Shannon marry that asshole Alan? Is she still living in the house?” he asked

Martha his sister, looked at him. Shannon and she had been close friends before her affair.

“No she didn’t. And yes she is still living in your house.”

“Well that sure a suprise to me. I figure she would have burned up the road to get to the lawyer’s office to file for divorce. She was certainly enjoying herself with him. She must have found some other stud.”

“Did you get the papers? I guess she got everything. Hope she’s enjoying it. At least she had to pay for the divorce.” He said

His sister gave him a funny look. “There are no papers, because there was no divorce. You’re still married. Shannon is living alone. Has been since the day you left.” She stated

“What the hell are you talking about? She was banging Alan in our bed for months. She must have liked it? She sure didn’t want to be married to me anymore.” He said.

Martha said, “There’s a long story, but you need to hear it from Shannon. I called her earlier and told her you were back. She really wants to talk to you.”

“Well thanks a lot sister dear. But that bitch is the last person in this town I want to talk too. She got what she wanted, now all I want is for her to leave me alone. I need to leave the past behind and start over.” He snarled

“But Jeff...” she started to say,

Jeff had heard enough. “If you keep this up, I’ll pack my stuff and hit the road again. As soon as I get enough money together, I’ll file for divorce. She can have everything. All I want is her out of my face. I’ve had five long years to think about it. I’m done with her, Period.”

He stood. “If you’ll excuse me, I’m rather tired. I need some sleep. I need to start looking for a job soon. Great to see everyone. Good night.”

Jeff lay on his bed the next morning, with the sunshine lighting up the room. Damn it was nice to be home. He wondered if Shannon had gotten rid of all his stuff. It would be nice to have some of clothes and his golf clubs. Of course after five years he probably hit the ball with the wrong end.

After a night’s sleep, he wondered if his sister might be right. If nothing else he needed to talk to Shannon to get his stuff back. Maybe to find closure. Running away sure hadn’t done it.

It was Saturday, chances are she’s at home. Might as well get it over with.

He went downstairs. Grabbing a cup of his Mom’s wonderful coffee, he saw the note on the counter. Dad and mom had gone to the store. They would be back at noon. The keys to her car were on the hook.

Oh well. No time like the present.

Jeff decided to walk the half mile to his old house.

Walking up the driveway he saw a car in the driveway. A sporty compact. Guess she got a new car.

Jeff rang the doorbell, bracing himself for the meeting.

Foot steps became audible. He heard the door being unlocked.

The door opened, and there she stood.

She looked almost the same. Blue eyes, blond hair, a wonderful shape. But her eyes had changed. Instead of their usual sparkle, they had a dull flat appearance.

“Hi Jeff. Come in. Martha said you didn’t want to talk with me, so this is a suprise.”

Walking into the living room it looked different. Different furniture and carpeting. Even the pictures and knick knacks were new.

He sat on the end of the sectional. She sat in an arm chair across from him.

“Would you like coffee? I can make some.” She offered.

“Look let’s cut to the chase okay. All I want is my personal stuff if you haven’t trashed it or given it to your lover. I’m willing to pay for the divorce after I get back on my feet. But you can have everything. All I want is for the part of my life that included you to be finished.” Jeff stated

“Don’t you want to talk about what happened?” She asked in a calm, quiet voice.

“What’s to talk about? You wanted revenge and you got it. In spades. You had your lover, you got to torture me. I got to listen to you two fucking like dogs in heat. You wanted to drive me away. You did. What else is there to talk about? He said

Tears in her eyes she choked, “ I never wanted to drive you away. I wanted you to pay for what you did. I wanted to embarrass you like you did me."

“Come on be for real. You got that the first night you spent with that asshole. You went on for three months with no end in sight! Deeper and deeper you plunged the knife into my heart. Doing things with him that you wouldn’t do with me. Talking about sleeping with a “real” man. Please don’t insult my intelligence. You liked what you were doing with him! You liked how you were hurting me!” he said

“Please Jeff understand. I was hurt and upset. I had never thought of cheating on you. But you cheated on me. I came up with the idea to hurt you in the same way.”

“But it all got out of hand. I wasn’t going to do it in our home, or where you could see and hear. But Alan talked me into it. He said it would teach you a real lesson. I let him do those things to me to him to punish you. So you would never cheat on me again. It kept growing and growing. I began to like the power it gave me over you.”

“Then I got up that morning and you were gone. I read your note and realized I had driven you away. Alan saw the note and gloated. He said Finally the pussy got the message. What a wimp! Now that he’s gone I can move in with you. I love that sweet pussy and ass. My little pet slut.’’

“I looked at him for the first time with my eyes open. All the things I had done to you came back and hit me full force. I realized he had manipulated me into driving you away. I haven’t seen nor spoken to him since.” She cried

Jeff said, “All that sounds good. But you knew what you were doing. He might have helped it along, but you were the engine behind it. Alan is a no good slimy SOB, but don’t try to lay all the blame on him. You did it. You live with it.”

Getting up he walked to the door. “Let me know when I can pick up my stuff. I’ll let you know when I file for divorce.”

Closing the door. He walked down the driveway. Into a new life.

THE END?

NAW, THIS STORY HAS TOO MANY POSSIBILITIES TO QUIT NOW.

ON TO PART TWO.

PART II. SHANNON’S STORY.

After Jeff left the house, Shannon let the tears come. She had screwed that up.

She hadn’t meant to try to shift the blame to Allen. She knew she was the one who pushed Jeff past his limits.

Shannon had felt so much anger and hurt after she found about Jeff’s affair. She figured that she went a little crazy. She sure lost her common sense.

It was so easy to see now. Alan was the one to call her about the lawsuit. He also came up with the idea of how to punish Jeff. He insisted that she accept no compromise. And like a fool she went along with it. Letting him push her into digging the hole deeper and deeper.

If she had waited awhile longer, she would have gotten past the initial reaction, and let her love of Jeff allow her to forgive him. He was already suffering from losing his career and his reputation. She had to heap it on. Higher and higher.

Part of what Jeff had said was true. She was the engine behind it. The feeling of power over him had grown and grown. Also her sexual pleasure from trying new things with Alan was growing too. She felt free to try things with him that she never would have with Jeff.

The moaning and sex talk were weapons to beat Jeff with. Alan said any man who would allow his wife to fuck another man in his bed wasn’t much of a man.

She had started to believe that, overlooking that Jeff had agreed to her affair to save their marriage, and to prevent a divorce. That she had given the ultimatum. Leaving no other option open to Jeff.

Shannon couldn’t understand why she pushed so hard, wanting to hurt Jeff so badly. He was wrong to have what really was a one night stand. She was guilty of much worse.

Driving the only man she had ever loved away. Trying to break his spirit. Allowing another man to cuckold him. Running him down as a man in his hearing. God she was a Grade A Number ONE BITCH.

Shannon knew the truth. She had gotten what she deserved.

What was she going to do? It was bad enough when Jeff was away, but him being in town, seeing him around was going to be awful. Seeing him with another woman would kill her. On the spot.

Shannon knew she had to come up with a plan. And quick. Time was not her friend.

But luckily she had a few cards left to play. Martha, Jeff’s sister and her brother Wayne who was married to her.

That had been a hard task. Getting Martha to forgive her for running Jeff away.

Martha and she had been close before Jeff’s affair. In the beginning Martha had sided with her. But after her affair with Alan came out, she had broken off her friendship.

After Jeff left, she tried to talk to Martha. She was desperate to find Jeff and beg his forgiveness. Martha had asked her hadn’t she done enough to him. Leave him the fuck alone. And no, she nor anyone else knew where he had gone.

Shannon had been unrelenting in her search for Jeff. She called all of his friends, those who would speak to her. Martha finally came to understand how desperate Shannon was after her brother Wayne had called.

Shannon had fallen into a deep depression. Wayne was scared she was suicidal. Nothing anyone could say or do helped. Would Martha please talk to her. Please.

Martha had given in and went to see Shannon. She was shocked at her appearance.

Shannon had always been particular about her hair, clothes, and makeup. She even wore makeup around the house. But that day she was unkept, hair dirty, no makeup and in need of a bath. She had lost lots of weight, and her eyes were red from crying.

The house was a mess. Clothes thrown on the floor and on the furniture. Empty glasses and full ashtrays were everywhere. Cigarette burn holes in the upholstery. It was a dump.

Shannon was on a leave of absence. She hadn’t been to work in weeks.

She looked like someone at the end of their rope. Hanging on by a thread that was unraveling.

Martha realized that Wayne hadn’t been exaggerating. Shannon was at the end.

Although she was mad at Shannon, Martha’s soft heart wouldn’t let her leave her friend like this.

It had been hard work, first to get Shannon to help herself. To get her to start living again.

They finally got her to a doctor who treated her depression with medication and therapy. Hours and hours of therapy.

Shannon responded to the help and began to rebuild her life. She returned to work. She also went back to college for her Masters degree. She poured all her time and energy into her career and furthering her education.

Jeff’s Mom and Dad were slow to accept her back into the family. They had treated her like a second daughter even before she and Jeff had married. They were bitter at Shannon for running there youngest away from his home and family.

After they saw Shannon, they knew she needed help. It was clear that she was at the edge of a cliff and the ground was crumbling out from beneath her.

In the end they allowed her back into the fold. Of course Martha falling in love with and marrying Wayne didn’t hurt either.

Their public acceptance of their daughter in law helped others in the tight knit community to forgive her also.

Shannon worked hard, working and studying. In her spare time she involved her self in community projects. Especially adult literacy programs. She was a tireless worker. She also spent several hours a week in the gym working out and learning martial arts.

But the truth was she stayed busy to keep from thinking about Jeff all the time. Was he dead or alive? Did he commit suicide? Was he ever coming home? Would he forgive her?

At least now she had the answer to some of her questions.

What she needed now was a plan.

THE PLAN.

Shannon called Martha at home. She agreed to come over as soon as possible.

Martha arrived about 45 minutes later.

After discussing the problem, the two women got to work.

The first step was to get Jeff to at least talk about what had happened in a calm way. To try to become friends again.